My Freshman Year Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill then let out a loud groan and closed his eyes and raised his arms above his head as he received all Amy had to give him. Feeling his body tense up as he told her to give him everything she had made my orgasm even more intense as I felt like I would pass out. I just felt the muscles in his body ripple as I held onto him to ride out our orgasms together. After about 15 seconds, Amy finally opened her eyes with a big smile on her face. Everyone asked what it was like and she could only say it was the most wonderful intense feeling in the world. I was so happy that Amy was now a woman and I helped. When Bill came back down he announced to the room that Amy was now a complete total woman. Amy's big sister shouted out, that is my little sister, go getum Amy and how proud she was of her so everyone in the room started clapping and congratulating Amy. Bill asked Amy how does it feel to be a complete and total woman and she gushed that she did not know how good it feels to be a woman. His dick was still buried deep inside her as she reveled in the feeling of being a total woman.

Bill finally pulled his still hard dick from her asshole as she gaped open and we could all look up her hole. That was such an erotic sight. Bill said he loves looking at a girl's well fucked holes and it is now time to take pictures of her well fucked now womanly holes and body. He sat down on the stool got the camera and had the other girls spread her pussy and ass cheeks apart then started taking several pictures. Her pussy and asshole was all relaxed, wet and shiny with her juices still oozing out. Bill turned to me and thanked me for helping him fuck my roommate and gave me a big kiss then had me lick her juices as Amy recovered.

After Amy had relaxed and caught her breath, Bill helped her off the altar and set her on the stool. His big dick was still hard, wet and bobbing around in front of her face. Bill told here to kiss, lick and suck his dick clean and to be sure to thank Max for turning you into a total woman. Amy held Max and kissed the head of his wet dick and Thanked him for turning her into a woman and for making her feel so good and taking her to nirvana. Then she started licking and sucking his dick. Bill said let's see if you can take all of my dick inside your mouth now. As she worked more of his dick into her mouth all of us girls started chanting, All the Way, All the Way. I think this inspired her as she finally touched her nose to his belly. We all let out a cheer and she was so proud of herself for finally taking his whole 6" inside her. Bill congratulated her for being the perfect virgin.

Bill looked at us and said that both of you girls were so perfect tonight, that I want both of you to be part ofWelcome My Special Girls club. I will personally train each of you to be the ultimate perfect girl and a model for the other girls to look up to and as you know I have lots of girls to pick from. Wow, I couldn't believe that I was picked to be one of his special girls. I could tell that things were going to be perfect and I couldn't wait.