My Friend Cathy

Story Info
A meeting between two former lovers.
1.1k words
3.69
10k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy is an old friend, a former lover, a great friend.

We agreed to meet in Washington for a drink, just to say hello. Our friendship had gone on for so much longer.

When I arrived in the hotel, she wasn't there, so I called her. She said the bar is too busy, please come up to the room.

The door was ajar, I knocked lightly, went in, and shut and locked the door behind me. The only light was coming from the cityscape outside the window. As I came into the room, I was presented with the finest, tightest ass I could imagine, with those pretty eyes looking around. She was on all fours, naked on the bed. Her ass beckoning me.

We had been having foreplay for months. We spoke the same language. No words were necessary, she wanted to be fucked. Hard. Now. Her only goal was to end the evening senseless, the world forgotten. I slowly removed my clothes, making sure we maintained eye contact the whole time. Then a few moments of worship. Worship that ass with my lips and hands. So small, so tight, so wonderful. Hips fitting into my hands just right. A firm grip, and my cock buried into her pussy. As the rhythm grew faster, my grip tightened on her hips, the slapping of hips on ass the only music for our passion. Slow down to run my hands up and down her back, the perfect figure. Fucking her is a fantasy come true for me.

But her fantasy was not just to be fucked. The tease was there. She broke the silence, "Fuck my ass!" She wanted my cock in her ass. I teased her ass with the tip of my cock, and a stream of lube. Pressing lightly. Teasing. As she wiggled her ass, I pressed harder, slipping the head in. Pause.... feel the sensation. Press again, and slide all the way in. Hold there, as we speak to each other again, passionate moans. Slide out, then back in. Build up speed, holding her fine ass in my hands.

As the rhythm sped back up, I grab her hair and fuck her sensless, her screams blending into my moaning. Our orgasms arriving at the same time, fucking all the way through. Hot cum shooting into her ass.

"Hello." I said as we cuddled. Time now for kissing, hugging. Smiling. Few words, though. We had said it all before. Did I mention that Cathy is a redhead, with green eyes?

I take the time to kiss her face. Kiss her shoulders and her neck. Hold her in my arms and treat her like the lady she is. The initial passion is rebuilding, but now is the time for patience, attention to detail. Let our hands roam and enjoy. I love to touch her face. Hold it in my hands and kiss her on the lips. And look at her. Cathy's eyes have always taken my breath away.

I kiss down her chest to worship her nipples and breasts. DD makes a good fit for my large hands. My mouth and tongue play her nipples like a musical instrument. For a long time, I explore her nipples, biting, sucking, licking, teasing, caressing. Kissing all over them.

I re-discover her flat stomach. What a great body. I hold her hips in my hands again, while my tongue explores the folds of her pussy. Licking into all of the fine spots. Smelling and tasting her essence. The wonder of her clit is again revealed as I stroke it with my tongue. Again, no words, but sounds of passion. Her hands spread apart the lips so that I can lick the inside of her pussy. My hands holding her ass. My tongue steadily strokes her clit, finding the right rhythm, the right speed. My hands work around her body. Her stomach, hips and ass, and then her breasts again, pinching her nipples. I slide my hands down to her hips, and her hands grab mine. She cums again, hard onto my face. Bucking and rocking, I am relentless on her clit, for the gift of orgasm doesn't end at climax, but much later.

I relish the sight of her beauty on the bed underneath me, as I slide my cock deep into the tightest pussy I've ever imagined. She grabs my hips to hold me there, to feel our love unite. It gives me a chance to stare unabashedly. To touch her breasts and tell her how beautiful she is. We smile at each other, and simply fuck. Cock in pussy, stroking each other. Rubbing my hands up and down her legs, holding her ass in my hands, then holding her tightly in my arms to kiss her.

I let her up, and lay down myself. She puts her pussy on my face, and takes my cock into her mouth. As I lick her pussy, my hands run over her whole body. Touching her face, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples. Running my hands up and down the lines of her back and ass. Her waist is so tiny in my hands. The distraction of her mouth and tongue on my cock is about all I can handle!

We switch positions. Me on top, with my cock fucking her mouth while I lick her pussy and feel her fingernails on my ass.

Hanging her head off the side of the bed with my cock in her mouth while I touch her pussy with my hands. I find myself on my feet, with Cathy on her knees in front of me. Stroking my cock with her hands, while licking her pussy juices off of me and sucking deep on my cock. I hold her face in my hands and our eyes meet. I slowly take the rhythm from her, and slide my hands into her hair. She loves to have her mouth fucked, me in control, me driving. I shoot hot cum into her mouth, and she almost cums herself.

I sit down against the headboard, and hold her in my arms, kissing her. My hands work over her body, then find her clit. I know how to satisfy her, and stroke her clit with my hand as we relax. So that she can cum one last time in my arms, and we can drift off.

She nestles into my arms, and we just relax. The world is outside the closed door. Nothing else matters but the intimacy.

Cathy is so beautiful, her pretty smile and face surpassed only by her eyes, which take my breath away. Her body is to die for, her sexuality fires my soul.