My Friend Lent Me Her Husband

Story Info
A dear friend offers her husband.
6.8k words
4.49
218.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the June, some six months or so after my husband of thirteen years and I had parted. Well actually I had kicked him out after finding out for the third time he’d been cheating on me. I’d been devastated. I had thought that, despite the earlier disappointments when I’d found out about his playing away, that we’d overcome those problems That we’d now sail into the sunset of early middle age with Sarah our daughter putting the troubles behind us. But with serial adulterers who seem to have the need to regularly convince themselves they aren’t ageing and are able to find a regular queue of leggy twenty somethings ready to drop their panties at the flash of a gold Amex or open their legs with the opening of a Porsche’s door it’s never like that.

In those six months I’d struggled to build my new life. One of a single mum, one where there were few real friends for most had been “our “ friends, not mine. And so many of our male friends during those six months seemed to have suddenly found out that they’d fancied me for such a long time and that their wives didn’t understand them, that the subsequent fighting them off ruptured any chance of continuing the “friendships” with me single.

So I was building the new life. Setting up a new home for Sarah and me, going back to work as a freelance copywriter, The new life, though hadn’t yet involved other men. I just couldn’t bring myself to accept the, reassuringly in some ways, fairly large and frequent offers I received. It didn’t seem right while we waited for the divorce and it could well adversely affect the relationship I had with Sarah that was now the most precious thing in the world to me. So after all those years of a generally satisfying sex life with Kevin suddenly there was none. Since my sexual awakening in my late teens I had never really suffered from frustration and hardly really knew what it was and certainly didn’t really know what it felt like. But in those six months I learned. I experienced the nagging needs in my body, the feelings of wanting to be held and cuddled, caressed and stroked and yes of course fucked. The times I laid in my bed thinking of nothing else than being fucked. The times I laid there actually fucking myself.

It was tremendously difficult but I was surviving. I had promised myself that I would stay away from men until the divorce came through and then I’d become a modern woman. One of the 21st century that can fuck men and leave ‘em just as they fuck and leave us. “Roll on the next few months until it’s finalized,” I often thought as I so often made love to myself.

We’d known Mike and Carey for several years. They aren’t amongst our closest friends as a couple for I had met her years ago and she and I always got on well so when she paired up with Mike, we saw them from time to time as a foursome They were both in advertising and we saw them fairly regular, well seeing them fairly regular meant going out to dinner on average every other month, but Carey and I talked on the phone frequently and had girly lunches at least monthly It was Carey who’d persuaded me to take the freelance job and probably they had been the most supportive couple since the break up. She was slim, blonde and beautiful and he was dark, tallish and handsome in a slightly Balkans way, black hair and lots of it, swarthy features and piercing dark eyes. Both had recently had their 40th birthdays so they were a couple of years older than me but, like me, they could pass for several years younger.

“Why not escape one week-end with us Mand,” Carey had said over a glass of wine one lunchtime, “and come up to the cottage in Norfolk.”

So there I was bombing up the M11 in my brand new BMW 323 convertible. The weather was unusually warm, so I had the hood down and with Sarah at my mum’s for the entire week-end my troubles and worries seemed to decrease as I rapidly ate up the miles between me and home.

The satnav on the BMW worked perfectly getting me through the winding lanes around the Broads in Norfolk to deposit me outside the most charming thatched cottage imaginable.

“You have arrived,” the slightly annoying voice advised from me from the speakers as I pulled into the gravel driveway.

We had a lovely Saturday. We had a light lunch after I arrived. After that we had a lazy afternoon around the small pool in our swim suits soaking up the sun, chatting and gossiping about mutual friends. We then had a delightful dinner at a local pub that was within walking distance so there was no worries about drinking and driving. We took advantage of that having three bottles of wine between us.

Walking home all of us dressed in shorts and tees, Mike was in the middle and he put his arms around both of us as we laughed and joked the few hundred yards through the failing light back to the cottage. Brandies in our hands we sat in the cosy lounge listening to music in candlelight and, inevitably I guess, the conversation turned to Kevin and me. I found myself opening up to them and telling them more about the background and how I felt. This, for some reason, included my feelings about dating and even touched on the loneliness and how much I missed being with a man. I guess the wine and the talk made me a little morbid and I started to cry. Whilst I’d done plenty of that in the first couple of months it had now been some time since I’d broken down and I said I was sorry but both of them were so kind and understanding that my heart went out to such good friends.

Carey came and sat right next to me on the sofa and put her arms around me as Mike said consoling words and told me what a silly and cruel bastard Kevin was. They made me feel better and being so close to Carey, for she kept her arms round me, was strangely comforting and the tearfulness passed as I sipped my brandy.

“Well I reckon it’s time I showed you where things are upstairs Mandy,” she said, adding, “then we’ll get you tucked upion bed shall we, this Norfolk air is very tiring?”

Smiling I replied, “Yes mum,” and we all laughed.

She showed me where the bathroom was and how to open the windows with the burglar proof locks and then into the bedroom that was quite small but beautifully furnished with a double bed. I undressed, slipped on a long tee shirt that I sometimes wear in bed, and went to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth. Back in my room I’d just slipped under the single sheet, for it was still very warm, when there was a knock on the door and Carey called out as she opened the door,

“Everything OK Mandy?” .

“Yes great, I’m fine now,” I smiled at my friend as she came into the room wearing a lacy nightdress that was very low at the front.

“Good, I’m pleased,” she replied coming over and sitting on the side of the bed.

We talked for a while about the divorce and how things had changed for me and I said how lucky she and Mike were to be in such a loving relationships. She was sitting very close to me so that my leg under the sheet was pressed against her hips and as she moved or leaned forward the loose top of her nightdress would gape and I couldn’t avoid seeing down it. Several times I saw most of her small breasts and twice I saw her nipples as well. I didn’t think anything of it for we were close friends and I’d showered with her after playing tennis and even this afternoon she’d sunbathed topless.

“Can anyone join in?” I heard Mike saying from outside the door which he’d tapped upon discretely before putting his head round it..

“Sure, the more the merrier,” I responded pulling the sheet up a little. I was aware that the thin tee shirt was stretched fairly tightly across my breasts and that most likely the outline of my large nipples would be showing through it. He walked in carrying the bottle of cognac and three balloon glasses.

“Perhaps a nightcap ladies?” he asked plopping himself down on the other side of the bed to Carey.

“Please,” we both said as he poured them out.

“You know Mand,” Mike said seriously, “Kevin must have been absolutely barmy to have let you go by being so fucking stupid, mustn’t he Carey?

“Yes” my friend replied lifting her hand and running the back of fingers across my cheek. “bloody stupid to lose such a gorgeous and lovely woman.”

They were making feel a little weepy again with their so encouraging and loving support.

“Come on Mandy, don’t let it get to you again,” Carey said, her fingers gently clasping my chin, “he’s just not worth it.”

“I know, I know,” I said fighting back the tears, “it’s just that I so miss him.”

“Him?” Mike said.

“Well no not him but a man, being held and being cuddled, having company, oh you know what I mean.”

“Yes darling, yes we do,” Carey murmured taking me into her arms and holding me. It felt nice and I found myself cuddling up to her.

Mike leaned forward and put his arms around both of us. He kissed me on the head and muttered softly.

“You know that we both love you don’t you Mandy and that we’d do anything for you?”

I smiled at him and replied, “Yes Mike, you are both so kind to me and I’m very grateful.”

I was still in Carey’s arms my larger breasts pressed against her pert boobs her fingers gently stroking my hair. Mike still had his arms round the pair of us, one knee on the bed pushing into my hip. Carey moved her face so she was looking directly into my eyes and smiled as she whispered, quite hoarsely I noticed,

“Men can be such bastards Mandy, who needs them really?”

I looked directly into her eyes as she said that and saw such love, affection and understanding in them.

“I don’t know C. But they have their uses, sometimes.” I whispered feeling suddenly very excited but not being really aware why and what at.

“I know darling you told me earlier, remember?” she said referring back to a chat we’d had during the afternoon when Mike had popped to the shops and I’d told her how terribly frustrated I became. “And, darling, I have the answer to that,” she whispered staring deeply into my eyes one of her hands stroking my chestnut hair that I had left long so it was tumbling over my bare shoulders. I didn’t speak for I had no idea what she meant so I raised my eyebrows at her.

“Yes we have the answer Mand, Mike and I have it don’t we darling?” she said as she looked at Mike.

“Well we think we do Mandy,” he added.

“Yes Mandy,” Carey cooed, “you know that Mike and I are deeply in love don’t you? You know that we both love each other and that we both love you as well don’t you?”

“Yes Carey,” I croaked as her fingers rested just where my neck joins my shoulders one of them gently rubbing my bare skin right where the tee shirt ended. And then she hit me with the bombshell that was, in some ways, the most generous and loving thing that had ever been said to me.

“Mandy I want you and Mike to make love,” she blurted out.

I didn’t know what to say or think as her incredible words burned into my brain. She went on,

“I want to share him with you Mandy so we can all love each other and so you can enjoy sex without any recriminations or entanglement for I know you don’t want that.”

“Oh God Carey,” I said startled and shocked at what I’d heard.

“Of course Mandy,” Mike joined in, “that’s only if you’d like to and if you fancy me.”

I’d never thought of my friend’s husband in that light and I told them that.

“I know you haven’t Mandy I know,” Carey said, “as I would never have thought of Kevin like that but given the circumstances and totally and completely with my agreement, why not? You do find him attractive don’t you?”

I agreed truthfully that I did but that I wasn’t at all sure about the idea.

“ We both want to do this for you Mandy and for us,” Carey whispered, her fingers now running along my shoulder going under the top of the tee shirt towards my shoulder joint, “please say yes darling please let’s do this.”

I looked from her to Mike and back again my heart pounding as I thought of the sexual satisfaction they were offering me. They both stared at me with love and now I could see desire in their eyes as well.

“Well Mandy?” Mike asked flashing a broad and quite endearing smile at me, “are you going to ruin my ego completely by rejecting me? I will never get over it if you do you know.”

I smiled at that and heard myself whispering to Carey, “Oh Carey you are both so kind.”

“No it’s not kind for we love you and we love each other and we want to share that with you,” she said, adding, “say yes Mandy, please say yes.”

“Oh Carey, oh Mike, oh dear,” I muttered, pausing before very softly adding, “yes, yes, oh yes please.”

Carey hugged me laughing out as she said, “That’s right Mandy, I’m so pleased.”.

“Yes” Mike said joining in and leaning over kissed me on the cheek, “so am I Mandy, so am I”

“There’s just one proviso Mandy,” Carey said quite seriously, “and that’s that I’m here in the room with you both when you make love.”

That also shocked me at first. But as I thought about it I could see her reasoning and looking at her and smiling I replied, “Yes of course Carey, I understand that and that’ll be fine.”

“Wonderful,” she beamed smiling from cheek to cheek as she added, “I really am so pleased Mandy.”

She slowly pulled the sheet back until it was nearly down to my knees. My breasts were making a large bulge in the tee shirt, my nipples, that I realised had hardened as I’d taken in what my friends had suggested, were sticking out like two acorns. The tee shirt hardly covered my crotch and my bare, tanned lags were stretched out vanishing under the sheet. I watched as Carey took the hem of the tee shirt in her hands and said very thickly,

“I don’t think you’ll be needing this do you Mandy?”

I looked into my friend’s eyes feeling very nervous but also extremely excited as I said softly, “No Carey, I don’t suppose I will.”

Then seemingly so slowly but in reality fairly swiftly, I felt her pull the hem up. Up past my thighs until it was caught under my bottom. I lifted myself up to help her and felt it slip over the vee at the top of my legs. It snaked up my tummy and over my waist. As it reached my breasts I lifted my arms up so that Carey could pull the long tee shirt off me. I felt a little embarrassed sitting there bare breasted with the sheet now beneath my knees my tawny hair covered mound exposed to their view.

“Oh Mandy,” Mike murmured, “Your breasts are every bit as wonderful as I’ve always imagined them.” He ran the back of his fingers across the flesh above my nipples sending such a shudder of feelings through that I’m sure my body jolted a little.

Smiling I replied, “That’s if you like saggy tits Mike,” as I looked down at them feeling as though they were sort of sitting on the band of slightly bloated flesh around my stomach. I know my boobs look good when I’m standing and am dressed but the sheer size of them and the ravishes of childbirth have made them in need of support so, sitting upright really did, I felt, present them in the worst possible light.

“No they are lovely,” he said reaching out and cupping one as he leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips. I glanced at Carey as we kissed and felt reassured by her smile and the squeeze she gave me on my hand.

She said softly and very thickly, “Why don’t you undress darling and get in bed with Mandy?” as she pulled at me indicating that I should lay flat on the bed. I snuggled down as Mike quickly lifted his shirt over his head revealing the dark skinned muscular body I had glanced at quite admiringly while we had been sunbathing earlier. I could feel the excitement and anticipation together with nervousness and a little guilt building up in me as I saw his fingers undo the belt and zip on his shorts. Slowly he pushed them and his pants down at the same time. Lifting them outwards to go over his penis he then quickly shoved them down freeing his full erection and baring himself for me. He really did look rather magnificent naked. His flat, six pack stomach, lithe, muscular body, slender, powerful looking legs and his thick, dark and fairly long, fully erect penis, surrounded by a mass of black, pubic hairs all combined to make for a vision over which any women would drool. And one laying naked before him waiting to make love to him drooled particularly.

He seemed to pause for a moment as if exhibiting himself to me to ensure my approval before lying beside and whispering as he took me into his arms,

“I want to be so good for you Mandy but if at any time you feel uncomfortable please just say so and we’ll stop immediately.” His arms went round me pulling my body towards him his mouth opening as it came near to mine. It felt good to be in a man’s arms after such a time but also very strange knowing that it was my friend’s husband and that she was sitting on the bed watching everything we did. I held myself a little stiff avoiding his mouth as I turned my head to look at Carey. She was smiling encouragingly and nodded as if to give her approval to what her husband was suggesting. This made me feel better and I relaxed a little sinking more deeply into Mike’s embrace. It was wonderful to once more have my breasts squashed against a man’s firm chest, to have a pair of hands roam over my body and to feel the exciting hardness of his erection press deeply and so suggestively into the softness of my tummy. He kissed me, quite tentatively at first but then, with increasing vigou. My mouth opened and, without really thinking, I ground my lips on his and let his tongue dart into my mouth. The excitement was mounting in me rapidly, too rapidly I knew. As rapidly as it had several times since the divorce. Several times when I had been so embarrassed to orgasm from a man merely caressing my breasts or pressing his fingers against my clitoris. The pangs of extreme frustration I assumed after many years of sublime sex with my husband.

And now it was happening again. As his mouth found my aching nipple and his hand slid down my stomach and between my legs the feelings built up rapidly. From a mild tingle and gentle warmth it quickly became a torrent of shuddering feelings and blazing heat.

“Oh God,” I moaned, “oh my God Mike.”

“Yes Mandy,” I heard him say as if from afar, “yes love, let it go, let it go cum Mandy, cum.” I felt his fingers slide into my seriously soaked vagina at the same time as his mouth found my aching nipple. The slow movements of his fingers on the so sensitive inner lips and walls of my most intimate place combined with the chewing, slurping, sucking and chewing on my nipples that were ablaze with feelings. That sent me roaring right over the top.

As I gasped and moaned, sighed and grunted my body stiffening and convulsing so Carey came closer. She held my face in her hands stroking my hair and caressing my forehead. She bent further whispering,

“Oh yes Mandy, enjoy it, go with it darling, let yourself go.” Her face was now touching mine and I could smell her perfume and hair spray and, as I opened my eyes, I could see the small crumbs of slightly caked mascara on her eyelids. “Is it good Mandy, is it wonderful for you?” she breathed softly kissing my cheek..

“Yes Carey, yes Mike,” I moaned, “it’s fantastic,” I added, as I squirmed myself more firmly onto his pleasure giving fingers and pushed my breasts harder against his mouth that was relieving some of the tension from my nipples. I was now having a full orgasm, I was in the throes of a climax, Carey’s husband was making me cum as I lay nestled in her arms her lips pressed against my face. Carey’s and I were holding hands as Mike thrust his fingers in and out of me simulating the fucking movements that I knew he would soon be doing with the glorious cock that my other hand had reached out and grasped. As I struggled for breath and tried desperately to stop the bucking, writhing movements of my body so Carey’s lips touched mine, so her tongue ran along them and so they opened and surrounded mine. I was too far gone, too aroused and far too far into the ecstasy of this wonderful climax to query it. To wonder at it or to question the fact that our opened mouths were now grinding against each other. So as I, possibly screaming and certainly writhing and squirming, rather noisily climaxed, Carey kissed my mouth and held my hands whilst her husband surged his fingers in and out of my pussy and sucked greedily, but so satisfyingly on my breasts.

12