My Friend May

Story Info
Two Asian ladies and their obsequious boy toy.
4k words
4.12
52.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May Lin was one of my Taiwanese friends and while she wasn't traditionally cute or pretty she was super smoldering hot. She was about 35 years old but looked ten years younger than that. I loved her waist-long black hair and her ass. I loved her face which said please come all over me. And I also loved the fact that she was always incredibly horny and open about it. She didn't like to fuck guys, but she loved 'not having sex' with men, which for her meant jerking them off CFNM-style.

We had talked about sex a lot, and once we decided to watch some porn together. May spoke a little Japanese and had picked out a Japanese handjob movie. After watching about three guys get jacked off and seeing them squirt out their frustration I couldn't hold back and I asked May if she'd like to see me ejaculate. She said that she would, and so I got naked and stood in front of her and went to work. After a little while she grabbed my dick and finished me, very surprised when I came 'only because of her hand'.

After that it was a little more of a regular affair. And only once did she let me see her wet pussy when I was masturbating and let me finger her a little, which she later mentioned was a mistake. She would sometimes take off her panties when she was wearing a skirt (or if jeans she'd go into the bathroom and take off her panties and then slip back into her jeans) and let me smell the intoxicating aroma of her pussy juices, usually hastening the onset of an orgasm.

The day that lives most in my memory, though, was the time I went to her place thinking I was going to help her with her website (which is how we met). It was on a very, very hot and humid August day, and the minute after I walked in her door -- she lived on a third floor walkup in Astoria, Queens—she had me strip naked at which point she confiscated my clothes and took them to her bedroom. I was, needless to say, not upset at this, evidenced by a rock hard phallus and beating heart which could be heard from twenty feet away. When she returned I loved watching her walk toward me in her jeans and white tank top displaying her fabulous navel, and I noticed in her hand a small bottle of dick lube. She came up to me, pushed me against the door, squirted the lotion all over my cock, and started stroking me with great vigor. She had the strongest hands I've ever felt (at one point she aspired to be a concert pianist, whether that had anything to do with it or not) and she brought me to the brink of orgasm in about thirty seconds. She was very masterful at predicting just when I would be at the point of no return, and so she abruptly stopped.

"Wow! You're really sweaty!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah," I managed between trying to catch my breath, "really sorry about that."

She laughed. "It's OK. But I think you need a shower."

"Of course," I replied congenially.

She grabbed me by my cock and led me to her bathroom. She knew that if I were to take a shower alone that I might finish myself off, so she stayed and watched me, and washed my member herself. When I thought we were done she had me grab a hold of one of the towel racks.

"Today I need to clean out your rectum, too," she said mischievously.

"Really? What for?" I asked, somewhat surprised but very excited.

"You'll see, you'll see," she said, sliding one, then two soapy fingers into my rectum. Not only did she do her best to clean me out, she felt for my prostate and massaged it a bit.

"Goddamn that feels good," I said, while warm water cascaded over my back. And just when I thought that she might press hard enough on my prostate to milk me her buzzer rang.

"Oh shit!" she said, laughing a little, "I have to get that!" She pulled her fingers from out of me quickly and dashed to the sink. While washing her hands she told me to go ahead and rinse off all of the soap and dry off. She ran quickly out of the bathroom as the buzzer was ringing again.

I couldn't hear much until I stopped the water a little while later, and then I could hear May talking to someone, another woman. As I got out of the shower to dry myself off May walked back in trailed by a voice. I could make out a, "Really? He's actually in here?" and then into the bathroom walked a very tall -- nearly six feet -- Asian lady. She looked at me and started laughing nervously and shouted "Woah!" She had short hair with straight bangs and was wearing standard slut-issue dark purple eye shadow, liberally applied, as was her bright red lipstick. She had on a blue halter top (and her boobs didn't look to be too big) and the tightest tiny black shorts I've ever seen. Other than that I just noticed that her toenails were painted blue. I knew who this was, though I'd never met her and though had I ever seen a photo. This was May's friend from Korea, Kim whose husband was very tolerant of her coming to America every now and then basically just to fuck. And even though Kim was too lanky to be completely beautiful I'd never been so hard in my entire life.

My eyes were roaming all over Kim's body when May came up to me and pointing at my cock said, "I guess this is how he likes to introduce himself."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I extended my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Geoff. It's very nice to meet you."

She laughed a little more and not knowing if she should look at me or at May took my hand and said, "I'm Kim, nice to meet you, too." She then glanced over my naked body and settled on staring at my saluting manhood.

"You can touch it if you want," said May, "it doesn't bite."

"Really?" she said.

"Of course," May retorted.

Kim's mouth dropped open, which made me even more aroused. She then lightly brushed her hand over it, back and forth very skillfully. I gasped a little which caused Kim to look at me in the eyes and with a big smile imitate my gasp. She then laughed and looked at May who also imitated my gasp. They did this a couple of times, both of them looking at me trying to coax my cock into an even more enlarged state.

But then Kim said, "Look!" and drew May's attention to my cock head which felt as though it weighed ten pounds. "That's a lot of liquid!" And she was right, I was dripping out a long line of precum. Not only had her fingers and half naked body made my one eye sopping wet but May's earlier hand jerking and prostate massage hadn't hurt matters, either, though the real cause was that one of May's rules is that I can't come for two days before I visit her. She likes a lot of volume.

"Does he do whatever you say?" She asked May.

"Pretty much," May responded looking at me. "He's a very sweet guy. He likes to please women."

"That's awesome. I'd really like to take a shower and get rid of my stickiness. Can he wash me?"

May told her that I'd be happy to. Then she said, "I'll leave you two alone for a little while. But just remember, Kim, he can't come yet."

"Sure, that's OK," Kim said, looking at my dick again, "but it looks like he really, really wants to."

"No, he likes to wait," May said and walked out of the bathroom patting Kim on her left shoulder.

"Ok, Geoff, would you mind undressing me?"

"My pleasure," I said. Kim turned her back to me and I managed to unfasten her halter top and slide it off of her shoulders. She turned around and I was all of a sudden staring almost eye level into her nipples. Though not large her breasts were very well shaped.

"You can touch them, if you'd like, they don't bite either."

I lightly brushed both nipples with both of my hands as she had done to me, and then I started all out groping.

"Can I suck?"

"Please."

I lightly kissed first her left nipple then her right. While fondling her left breast I took her right nipple into my mouth and gave it a tongue lashing. Before I could move on to the next one, however, she pulled my head back.

"I'm still really sticky. Why don't we continue with the shower?"

"Sounds good."

I slid my hands down her belly, over her navel piercing, and landed them on her shorts button. Because the shorts were so tight against her it took a couple of seconds before I could undo it. And when I did it took even longer to try and pull her shorts down. Her zebra-striped thong came along with the shorts but they were so tight that they wouldn't just drop to the floor on their own so I had to get on my knees and pull them down. Then I could see that she had recently had a Brazilian wax because she looked ultra-smooth. Once her garments were off I gazed back up at her Brazilian and realized that she had a sloppy glazed cunt with juices running down both of her legs. I instinctively reached up and touched a stream of liquid now halfway down her thigh.

"You're soaked," I said.

Kim laughed a little. "I'm a Wetsy Betsy," she responded, over pronouncing the syllables.

I let my finger follow the little stream up to its source. When my finger arrived at her labia Kim let out a moan and I took that as a sign to let my finger sink on inside.

"That feels so good," she said while I tried to massage her g-spot.

"Shit," she gasped, reaching out to the sink to steady herself while I tried to lick her clit, but because she was standing it was somewhat difficult.

"We better get to my shower," she finally said. I took out my finger and immediately licked it.

"You taste delicious."

"You're sweet."

I turned on the water and tried to find a reasonably good mix of hot and cold. She felt the water and wanted it a tad hotter. After we made the adjustment she took the hand I offered her and stepped into the tub. Looking at her ass I said, "You're beautiful." Naked, she really was.

"Oh, stop," she replied coyly.

I soaped her up and we washed every part of her body except her face and hair. She told me that she was originally from a town in the South of the country but had moved to Seoul when she got married. We mixed that sort of small talk with her questions about how often I masturbated, did I like blowjobs better than fucking, that sort of thing.

After I had dried her off she asked me, "So, do you think that you're a per-vert?" She drew out the syllables.

"Absolutely," I responded.

"What's the most perverted thing you've ever done?"

I couldn't really think of anything good at the moment because all of my brain's blood was down in my lower abdomen. Glancing around my eyes settled on her intertwined shorts and thong on the floor. "I don't know, I could do something now fairly perverted."

"Oh, great! Please," she said.

I picked out her thong from the shorts and with Kim looking on in amazement I sniffed then licked the crotch, which had an amazing flavor and fragrance and I felt my cock beginning to weigh even more.

"Oh, that's great!" she exclaimed, "You really are a pervert." Again, two long syllables. "Would you like to lick me instead?"

Without answering I let the undergarments drop to the floor and I guided her to the toilet. She sat and spread her legs as far apart as humanly possible. I didn't even start slowly: I thrust two fingers into her cunt and started lapping her clit wildly. I mixed that with pulling my fingers out and shoving my tongue as deep inside of her as it would go. Finally with my fingers in her and her clit in my mouth she grabbed my head and shouting started to come—her paroxysms making me think that my nose would break. I kept my fingers inside of her as her breathing slowed.

"That was fantastic," she said, "that was great."

I pulled out my fingers and they were covered in her cunt slime which almost approximated the viscosity and color of semen. While I was examining her offering May came in and put her hands on my shoulder. "Has he been a good boy?"

"Pretty good," Kim said. "Can I keep him?" They both laughed. I wouldn't have minded at all.

I stood up and made for the sink to wash my fingers when May said, "Hey, you're not going to wash that off, are you?"

"Uh, I guess not," I said.

"I think that you should eat it," May said, smiling.

"Yes, please eat," Kim said. "Men always want us to eat their cum."

I examined the gooiness for bit and said, "Fair enough." I then lapped up all of the slime. It made my head swim having the two of them watching me.

"Good boy," May said.

"Yes, very good boy," Kim laughed out and I could tell that she was excessively wet again. I was then permitted to wash my fingers.

"Why don't you make us all some tea," May suggested.

"Sure thing." I went to the kitchen to do just that. I made some black tea and placed the tea pot along with three cups on a tray. I carried it into the living room to see Kim -- still naked -- and May sitting on the couch chatting. I sat the tray on the coffee table and poured the tea. I offered them two glasses and we drank and talked a little. May wanted to know what part of Kim's body excited me the most. I told her that all of it did: the long torso, the perky breasts, the great ass, the long legs and shapely calves, her eyes, her mouth, her hair.

"Stop," she said with embarrassment, "I'm making a mess again." She opened her legs and revealed a wet spot on the sofa cushion.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked her, remembering her earlier question to me.

"A lot!" She touched herself and then looked at May. "How often do you masturbate, May?"

"Daily."

"Did you masturbate yet today?"

"No, not yet."

Kim said, "You should now. I bet you're wet, too."

"I'm a fountain," said May, "but we have some rules: he can't see me naked."

"We can fix that!" Kim said. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She returned with her halter top. "We can use this as a blindfold."

May wasn't convinced. "I'm not sure. I think that he might need some restraining, too." She went into her bedroom and returned with an item I well knew: handcuffs with bright pink shag padding. "Maybe if his hands are cuffed behind his back, and he can't see me I could be persuaded."

"I'm sure he won't mind," said Kim, coming to me and turning me around so that May could bring my hands back and cuff them.

"There we go," May said, "and this might be good, too, him facing away from the couch."

Kim draped her halter top over my head and tied it to itself tight so that I couldn't see a thing. Then with her hand on the small of my back I could tell that she was walking around to be in front of me, and then her hand came off of my back and I felt her tugging on my cock—which long ago had been in need of a milking—very lightly and intermittently. I then heard her say somewhat surprised, "May you have such a big bush!"

"It's natural!" May retorted.

Kim then began a play-by-play account of May's actions: "Oh, she really was a fountain...she's just using her right hand to slowly touch her clit...she put a finger inside and is now rubbing it all over her clit...I really wish you could see this, she's so attractive...her hips are gyrating a lot..."

I could hear May moaning every now and then. At some point I felt Kim start kissing my nipples and then down and down and down until she came to my dick. And then I felt a moist warmth envelop it, then it went away, and I could tell that I was the beneficiary of a Kim blowjob. It didn't last too long, though.

"Oh, I think that she's coming...oh, wow, she's really thrusting her hips up into the air!" I felt a little kiss land on my heavy-as-iron dickhead. A few moments passed and then Kim lifted halter top from off of my head. "Can he see you now?" She asked.

"Sure, it's OK."

I was turned around and saw a very radiant May with disheveled hair clad only in her white tank top and a pair of panties. I loved May's legs.

"Since you couldn't see her masturbate, would you like to watch me?"

"Oh, I'm dying to," I said.

"Great! Oh, but I brought something." Kim went to the front door and picked up what must have been her purse. She opened it and, after rifling through it for a second produced a very large dildo. "I like assistance." She said.

She sat down next to May and spread her legs out wide, so that her left leg was on May's lap. With May watching her and stroking her leg lightly she lowered the toy to its intended orifice and massaged herself there. Looking at me she asked, "Would you like to see it go inside?"

"Absolutely."

Kim smiled, threw her had back and inserted the massive apparatus, simultaneously arching her back.

"That looks wonderful," I said to Kim who was at this point nearly oblivious to her spectators' presences. May took advantage of this and slid out from under Kim's long leg. She walked to me and then around me, leaning on the desk she had there beneath the window. She then pulled me back against her and with my hands still cuffed I felt fairly helpless. My cock was aching to be touched while I watched Kim dildo herself, now nearly violently, and moaning all the while. May kissed the back of my neck whispering, "You're such a good boy, you've been such a good boy." Then she lightly began stroking my nipples and caressing my legs. Finally she poured some Astroglide all over my dick and grabbed it. I let out a pleasure gasp and she laughed a little. "Oh, that feels good, huh?" She then started to administer a very vigorous handjob. In seconds I was read to cum, and she knew that and stopped.

"What would you really like to do right now?" She asked.

"I really wanna cum," I responded.

"Is that all? Look at Kim there, you don't want to do things to her?"

"I'd love to," I panted while May fingered my dick's head.

"You'd love to what?"

"I'd love to fuck her in her ass," I blurted out without hesitation, without censoring the thought, which made Kim moan even more and gyrate even more spastically.

"You're in luck," May said, "Kim's really into that," which I knew because May had mentioned numerous times how Kim loved not only getting fucked in her back door but how she loved to be tied up during said activity, too.

Kim stood up, turned around, bent over and lay her head on the sofa cushions, and I could see her massively inundated cunt and the perfectly puckered little asshole above it. May moved me closer from behind, I her puppet. She lubed up Kim's asshole and fingered it a little, causing Kim to emit a whimper. Then she took the head of my cock and nuzzled it right up against Kim's rectum. She started slowly to push my ass forward until I popped inside of Kim, who moaned, "Oh, yeah, fuck me in my ass! Keep doing it! Fuck my ass!" May controlled the rate of my ins and outs, and the depth as well, only every ten or so penetrations allowing a really deep plunge. Finally she un-cuffed me and said "Go to it!" I immediately grabbed Kim's shoulders and fucked like I've never fucked before, and instantly I felt the cum boil up through my dick. Before I could even say "I'm coming" I started shooting my load, spasm after spasm, what must've been a half pint of semen. I was exhausted and never remember being so completely satisfied. I pulled out without any sperm escaping.

Kim was about to stand when May said excitedly, "Oh, wait just a second, stay right there!" She vanished into the kitchen and returned almost as instantly with a tea cup. She placed the cup right up against Kim's asshole with her right hand and with her left hand under Kim's belly had her stand a little with her butt sticking out. When she had reached a good angle May said, "Can you squirt it all out?" Kim did so, halfway filling the intended vessel.

When she was done proffering her donation Kim sat down, also looking quite satisfied. May sat the tea cup on the floor and smiling said, "Now, who's going to drink it?" In fact it turned out that we were all three per-verted enough that we took turns sipping it until the cup was empty.

* * * * *

Later that night after Kim had left (who, by the way, right before walking out the door had planted a kiss right on my lips, letting our tongues get acquainted and asking me to email her) and after we had had dinner at a fabulous Greek place we did work a little on her website which sold May's jewelry. I had gotten pretty horny after sitting next to her all night stealing peeks down her shirt and at her panties which her jeans didn't quite cover. So I asked, knowing what the response would be, "Do you think I could get another orgasm before I leave?"

12