My Friendly Neighbors

Story Info
I come out of my shell after wife passes away.
9.9k words
4.49
70.9k
66
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

I was cutting my lawn in my front yard when suddenly a tiny dog came yapping from across the street. He came right towards my mower and I let go of the handle cutting off the mower. The last thing I needed was parts of that menacing dog flying all over my lawn.

All of a sudden a lovely young lady came running across the street and I stopped her just in time. A car zoomed by and if I didn't stop her, more than a dog would be plastered across my finely manicured lawn. She looked up at me from the other side of the street and her gratitude was evident as she smiled broadly at me and expelled a deep sign of relieve. Looking both ways this time, she came across and picked up her annoying dog.

She stood before me looking all clean and innocent; little did I know what a little vixen she was. She put out her hand to me; Hello, I'm Abigail, but my friends call me Abby!"

I took her tiny hand in mine, it was so slim and white, I squeezed it lightly and replied; "Nice to meet you Abigail, I'm John. You should keep him on a leash, luckily I saw him in time to shutoff mower or he'd be in pieces now."

Abigail nodded; "I'll be more careful in the future, please call me Abby, you do want to be friends, do you not?" She smiled and looked me up and down.

What Abby saw was a middle-aged man of forty-six. I'm six foot three inches tall weighing a few pounds shy of two hundred. I'm of average looks and slightly above average intelligence. I have been a widower for just over a year and have been celibate since my wife's death. I've have always been a very gentle, but forceful lover. Not to brag, but my equipment is between seven and a half and eight inches in length. My wife and I were married for just over twenty years. We experienced with swinging when we were younger, but it didn't pan out. We both thought the excitement was the anticipation and planning the hook-ups, but once we were there, we were both too worried about making one another uncomfortable. After moving to South Carolina from Michigan, we settled in Myrtle Beach and found a nice home in a bedroom community. Our next door neighbors were very likeable, Janet and Tom were slightly younger and although I always had a thing for Janet, after my wife's death, I lost all yearning for her. The one thing I noticed a couple of weeks ago, there was a moving van next door, I wondered what was going on, but I just closed the door and went back to wallow in my livingroom.

I gazed down at the slender teenager and smiled back at her; "Okay Abby, you can call me John. So I noticed your family moved in a few months back. Where are you from originally?"

She shifted her weight and her flat belly peaked out from her cropped-top. "We're from Ohio, Columbus to be exact." She saw the look of dislike on my face; "Is there something wrong with Ohio, John?"

"Well yeah Abby, I'm from Michigan and have always disliked Ohio residents, especially Columbus, the heart of the devil for Ohio State University!"

She giggled; "Sooo John, I take it you're a Michigan Wolverine fan huh?"

"Sure am, Go Blue! I won't hold that against you though Abby. Someone as lovely and innocent as you are can't be all bad."

"First of all I'm a Buckeye through and through and secondly, don't let my cheerful and innocent look deceive you!" She whispered to me; "I'm anything but innocent!" She giggled and turned to leave. Halfway across the street she turned and yelled to me; "I'll see you later John, maybe I'll join you in that hot tub, I always see you climbing into it behind your house."

I chuckled; "Oh I can see you're not innocent and why are you spying on me when I climb into my tub?" Before she could reply, I pulled at the cord and restarted my lawn mower and looking up I watched her tiny, tight ass shaking from side to side as she disappeared into her house across the street.

I finished mowing the lawn, front and back and after a nice cool iced tea. I hopped into the shower and lathered up. In nearly a year, for the first time I had a hard-on thinking about Abby's tight little body. I soaped up my stiff cock and soon afterwards, I shot my heavy load all over the shower stall wall. I dried off and slipped into my tiny bathing suit. I had a speedo for the tub, not my normal bathing suit that I wore to the beach.

I pulled out my e-reader and settled into the cool tub. I always turned the temperature down in the summer months and climbing it I noticed it was just a cool eighty-four degrees. I turned on the in wall stereo and the low jets and relaxed. I closed my e-reader and closed my eyes and suddenly the image of Abby popped into my head once again. I got another hard-on and I casually rubbed the bulge in my speedos. All of a sudden I heard someone clearing their throat. My eyes shot open and I went under the water as I was shocked out of my fantasy.

"My, my John you shouldn't be doing that out in the open!" Janet chuckled as she watched me come up from under the water.

"I thought I was alone Janet!" I went on the offense; "What can I do for you Janet? I had a tough day and was just relaxing!"

She scoffed at me; "Even since Tom left, I've been doing a lot of relaxing like that too. I'm sorry you're having a bad day John. Is there anything I can do to help you out?"

"No Thank you Janet, if you would, could you please take a step back, you're making me feel uncomfortable."

"I can see why, I thought speedos went out of style several years ago. Are you sure I can't help you out? One other thing John, please call me Jan, Janet sounds so formal."

She sounded a little sexy when she said that, but I ignored that. "Sorry Jan, I'm fine and if you must know, I love using the hot tub in the middle of the winter and I found out wearing a speedo keeps me warm. I used to wear a normal suit in here and when I got out, the suit stuck to my legs and I was cold before I got in the house. When I wear Speedos I get in the house and I can dry off and still feel warm and toasty."

She giggled; "Boy that was some explanation, I was just pulling your leg, but that does make sense. So I saw you and that little tart from across the street talking earlier, watch out, I heard she's a man-eater, if you get my drift!"

"Oh come on Jan, that innocent little girl, no way. It doesn't matter; I have jockey shorts older than she is!" I looked her up and down and I noticed she looked incredible. My cock began to stiffen in my Speedos. Her long light golden blonde hair was curled and hung down past her shoulders and rested on her large 38D breasts. The tight red dress molded her body like a second skin and her bra was evident beneath the dress. The dress clung to her large hips and a wide black belt around her waist showed me just how she worked out regularly. Her shapely legs were incredible; the high heels showed her calf muscles and dimpled knees. A hint of shapely thighs made my mouth water and my cock ached to see more.

She noticed my demeanor had changed a smile broke out across her full red lips and her translucent turquoise eyes twinkled back at me. She tipped her head to one side and licking her lips whispered out; "What's the matter John, you look deep in thought?"

I shifted in the tub to adjust my straining cock; "I was just wondering why you came over her, all dressed up?"

She glanced at her watch; "OH SHIT, sorry I have to run. Oh fuck a very important client will be pissed that I kept them waiting!" She turned and hurried around the corner of the house to her yard yelling; "See you later John, I'll call you!"

The following morning I was cutting the bushes outside my house and as I finished, I looked up and saw Abby outside her front door. She had her annoying dog on a leash today and when she saw me, she waved and continued to walk her dog up the street. By the time she was heading back I was washing my wife's car. I had it in the garage for over a year, I thought it was time to wash it up and take it over to the dealer to see what I could get for it. It reminded me too much of her and even though I never wanted to forget her, I knew it was time to move on.

Abby put her dog back in the house and when I reached down for the water hose, I was staring at a tiny pair of feet. We talked for several minutes when she asked me a question I always hated to answer; "So tell me John, I know you lost your wife over a year ago, what do you do for a living?"

"Well Abby, I'm majority owner of a local management company who manages ten golf courses in Myrtle Beach. Ever since my wife passed, my partner has been running the day to day operation. I go in once, maybe twice a week to discuss pertinent issues and I hope to resume a full schedule over the next few weeks."

She looked bored and nodded; "I have to go and change, my mother is making me find a job before I start school in the fall at Coastal. I'll see you later John."

I watched her walk away and I was nearly drooling as I watched those tight, tiny ass cheeks shift from side to side in those shorts that seemed to be painted on her. I finished drying the car and began putting a quick coat of wax on it. I heard a throat being cleared and looking up I saw staring into the eyes of an older version of Abby. She had blonde hair, unlike the two tone jet black and blonde hair Abby had. She had the same figure that Abby had, but with a few extra pounds in all the right places.

"Hi Mr. Humphrey, I'm Lisa, Abby's mother, I've seen you around and seeing Abby caught your eye, I just wanted to introduce myself."

"I'm sorry Lisa; I didn't want to overstep my bounds. She came over here and we hit it off, please I want you to know I would never...!"

Lisa put her hand up to stop me; "No, no reason to apologize Mr. Humphrey, I just wanted to introduce myself. You know Abby is a very intelligent young lady. She seems to look up to you, but she has to focus on getting a job and school."

I didn't know what this conversation was all about, but I just came up with a solution for a part of problem. I put down my buffing cloth and turned towards Lisa; "Please Lisa, call me John, even at work no one calls me Mr. Humphrey. I may have a solution to Abby's employment problem. I'm not sure if she told you my company manages ten golf courses here in the area. It would be an entry job at one of the courses. During the summer she could work as many hours as she liked. When school starts she could work week-ends and holidays."

She smiled at me; "What would she be doing John?"

"Well I've seen her driving; at the course she would be driving a beverage cart. With her looks, she could make a fortune from the northerners who come down here to golf, no offense Lisa!"

She giggled; "No offense taken John. I think she would be great at that, she had a very outgoing personality and like you said, she would make a ton of tips."

"Let me call my partner and set up an interview at one of the courses. She has to learn how to be friendly, but at the same time, not to allow any of those lechers take advantage of her. The main reason the golf concession personal quit is because of some of the abuse they have to put up with the obnoxious golfers. She can't be rude, but at the same time, she does not have to take any sexual or verbal abuse from them."

She nodded and gave me a hug, pulling back she whispered; "I can see why Abby connected with you so quickly. I can see you're a good man and would never take advantage of a young lady. I'll go and tell her, she's going to be ecstatic!" She turned and hurried back to her place. I watched her ass, although larger than Abby's, still very well put together.

I finished up with my wife's car and pulled it back into the garage. I couldn't get Lisa's lush body out of my head and while I was showering up, I stroked my stiff cock with the image of both Abby and Lisa naked and in bed with me. I was squirting my load all over the shower wall before I knew it. I rinsed off, dried and slipped into my Speedo. I went into the kitchen to fix a sandwich for lunch and after watching a couple of news shows, I headed out with my e-reader to the hot tub.

I settled in and began reading one of my favorite mystery books and suddenly there was a shadow cast over my e-reader. Looking up I was staring into the smiling, fresh face of Abby. I returned her smile; "Well hello there Abby. How did the interview go? I called my partner and gave him a glowing endorsement!"

She burst forth; "It went amazingly, I start tomorrow! I told him I didn't know a lot about golf, but watched a bunch of it on TV with my dad and know the etiquette and he told me I'd be riding along with one of the other cart-girls to get the hang of things. I just wanted to thank you for your recommendation."

She leaned over and gave me a hug, her firm, pert breasts pressed against my chest and when she pulled back the plain cotton white blouse became transparent from the water on my chest. She looked down and giggled; "Oh my John, look what you did to my blouse. She kicked off her sandals and slipped into the tub beside me. Her blouse and matching white shorts were suddenly see-through and my cock steadily grew in my tight Speedo. She giggled again; "I never saw a bathing suit that tight before, they look like bathing suits out of the 1970's."

I explained why I wore them and she nodded; "That makes sense John, but this is summer and you shouldn't be cold with normal trunks on."

"True Abby, but my other suits are a lot longer and even though these are tight, they aren't binding on the legs and I can get a better tan with them."

"Still John, they don't look very comfortable!" With that being said, she slipped closer and slid her hand across the spandex material, right over my growing bulge; "Nope, definitely doesn't seem comfortable!" She slid her slender fingers under the leg-band of the trunks and came in contact with the head of my cock. Her thumb flicked it back and forth and even though under water, she spread the slippery goo seeping out of the head with her thumb.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, her bra strap showed through the transparent blouse and urged her back away from me and guided her to one of the bucket seats. Her long blonde and black hair tumbled down from the clip securing it to the top of her head and was now floating on the surface of the water.

"Oh shit, my hair came undone, oh well might as well cool off!" She arched her back, thrusting her orange sized titties directly at me and her entire head fell back and was now completely enveloped by the bubbling water. Whipping her hair out of the water, her hair caused a waterfall spray across the tub and onto my face causing me to cough in surprise.

I stood up in the tub and my straining erection was staring her in the face; "I better get out of here before it progresses to the point where I can't control myself."

She giggled and slipped closer to me. She looked up at me with those bright blue eyes; she bit down seductively on her bottom lip. She scooted even closer and grasping me behind the knees, she pressed her drenched breasts against my bare thighs. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugging it off, she tossed it to the grill outside the tub. With the flick of her two fingers, her bra slackened and shrugging her shoulders it fell to the water's surface. She leaned forward again, her incredibly taut breasts and even stiffer nipples, she rubbed them up and down my hair covered thighs.

I closed my eyes and took in the sensation of her nipples scraping my skin. It has been so long since I've felt bare tits against me, well it made me cringe and bite down on my lip as I stifled a groan. I jumped when I felt Abby's tiny fingers drawing my Speedos down my hips and I heard her giggle and when I opened my eyes, she was smiling up at me. I had to let out another groan, the sight before me made my cock stiffen even more and jerk.

Abby's eyelashes were wet and her bright blue eyes were twinkling up at me. Her black and blonde hair was plastered to her head and when she wet her lips and they parted, I sucked in my breath when I felt her warm breath on the head of my cock. My knees buckled and I had to grip onto the edge of the tub when I felt her warm lips close around the head of my cock. I couldn't let a moan escape my lips when I saw her cheeks hallow inward and she sucked harder. I placed my hands on her wet head and she tilted her head upward allowing my cock to slide deeper into her throat. For a nineteen year old, she sure knew how to suck cock. She locked eyes with mine and I saw them sparkle and a tiny smile crossed her lips, as much as possible seeing they were stretched wide to accommodate my cock. I nearly lost it when she began whipping her tongue around and around my shaft and it snuck out and flicked back and forth across my nut sack.

Suddenly I realized what was happening; I grabbed Abby by the shoulders and pushed her back hard. She lost her balance and her half naked body was suddenly submerged. She came up coughing and spitting obscenities; "What the fuck John, why the fuck did you stop me? Was I doing it wrong, please tell me?"

I saw a tear forming at the corner of her eyes and I quickly pulled her to her feet. I hugged her shaking, nearly naked body to mine and I pulled her tightly to me. I could hear her crying softly. I was torn between comforting her and making myself feel great for the first time in over a year, or to spurn her advances, do the right thing, but in doing so hate myself for not doing what we both want and also make her feel unwanted and neglected. I decided to try and do a little of both. I knew I had to walk a thin line, but I would try.

Pulling her to me, I swept her stringy wet hair from her face and planted a kiss on her forehead, then both closed eyes and her nose. Her lips parted slightly in anticipation and I didn't make her wait long. I covered her mouth with mine and I felt her tongue flick out and slip in and out of my mouth. My cock lurched upward against her flat belly and I hugged her tighter and breaking the kiss I whispered in her ear; "Why are you trying to torture me Abby? You know I haven't been with a woman in a long, long time! I should be running from this tub and locking myself away in my house, but I really want this!"

She pulled back slightly and wrapped her slender fingers around my stiff cock. She stared into my hazel eyes with her gorgeous baby blues and whispered back; "Please John, don't fight it! I know exactly what I'm doing and right now I'm exactly where I want to be, please let me do this for you!"

I knew I had lost, her eyes were searching mine and there was an evil, but at the same time an innocent look in them. She licked her slightly swollen lips and once again slipped down into the bubbly water. I sucked in my breath when she took my cock and pressed it against my belly. Leaning forward she ran her tongue up and down the underside of my cock. She did this several times. She flicked her tongue out and poked at my bloated balls. She leaned in and sucked first one and then the other ball into her mouth. She sucked lightly and continued to flick it back and forth. All along her hand was stroking my cock, keeping me at the brink of cumming, but not hard enough to send me over the top. She let go of my balls and flicked up the shaft and opening her mouth wide, she enveloped the head and about five inches of my shaft.

I felt the head of my cock bump into back of her throat and when she knelt up, I felt it enter her throat. She was getting very, very vocal, mostly moaning and groaning and I was at the brink of cumming. When she began to twist her mouth and head around, sending more of my cock into her oral cavity, I cupped her firm, unyielding tits in my hands and twisting on her incredibly stiff nipples, I twisted them and letting out a lout grunt I spat out; "Oh fuck Abby, I'm cumming, I can't hold back any longer. Just as I started to fill her throat with my cum, I heard her squeal.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers