My Friends and My Milf Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot mom loves son's friends' cocks, to son's humiliation.
2.7k words
3.97
539.1k
270

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The inspiration for the mother in this story was a woman named Jaime Laycock; you can google her to see exactly what she looks like.]

"So, yeah, everyone says Chad's mom's a milf."

"No way, I fucking love milfs, what's she look like?"

"Black hair, pale skin, curvy waist and the nicest pair of tig ol' bitties you've ever seen."

"Fuck, man, I can't wait for Chad's party, thinking about his mom is making me hard already."

"Tell me about it, I went to his house for a pool party once, his mom was out there sunning her double d's by the side. I put that image in my spank bank forever, jerked off to it tons of times."

I heard my friends saying this as I passed them in the hall and I almost regretted inviting them to my party. I get a lot of shit because my mom is so young, and apparently pretty hot. I've never really been attracted to her, though. While other people look at her and see a total babe, I just see my mom. However, that's never stopped my friends from making fun of me for having a milf for a mom. They constantly tell me (in tons of detail too) how much they'd love to bend my mom over a table and shove their cock in from behind, how much they want to slid their cocks between her big tits and cream all over her face. It gets pretty graphic and while you'd think I'd have learned to be okay with it by now, I still get really uncomfortable whenever someone describes boning my mom.

My mom's only 31, and since I just turned 18, that means she had me when she was only a kid. From what I hear from her old friends in high school (who were my babysitters when I was first born), my mom loved to sleep around, wearing skimpy outfits to attract any guy she could. Apparently, she slept with so many guys during that time, she had no idea which one was my father, but that was okay. My mom raised me on her own and she did a really great job. I wouldn't exist if my mom hadn't loved getting splunk between her legs, and she has been a great mom to me.

Well, besides the sexual stuff, she has. She was a slut back when she had me, and she still is today. A lot of the clothes she wears are skimpy, shirts with low necklines that show off the tops of her tits and short short jeans that ride up to hug the bottom of her round ass. I don't think I've ever seen her in any outfit that didn't show off her belly either; my mom has a love for flashing her midriff. Most of her shirts are short sweaters zipped down to her boobs and that ride up so that her smooth stomach is bare completely.

And don't even get me started on the noises! Half the nights, she sits on the couch in our living room and masturbates, moaning so loudly I can hear her in my room. Our couch has a permanent stain from all the juices she's dripped into it. The other half of the night she'll bring home some guy she met and fuck him in the bedroom, the sound of his cock slapping against her legs echoing through the house between his short grunts and her loud screams. Most morning's she'll come to breakfast wearing her lover's t-shirt and nothing else, his spunk slimy and shiny down her leg. It can be pretty upsetting to me sometimes, but I try to just avoid it. I love her and all, even though she is way too open with her sex habit.

I was having the party to celebrate my eighteenth birthday. The plan was to have a few of my closest friends over, just about three, and we'd sit around on my couch and order pizza and watch movies. My mom would, of course, be lingering in the background, but I asked her to leave us alone. I doubted she would listen, but I didn't want my friends to keep trying to get a peak of my mom's cleavage or her tight ass at my birthday party.

The first friend I invited was Blake. He was a tall guy who spent most of his time working out. My mom always asked me to invite him over more because she "likes having a strong man like him around". I also invited Tommy, who we joke around as the kid who pops a boner at everything. Most of the times during class, whenever he sees a hot girl, he'll have to run off to the bathroom and rub one out. The last person for my party was my friend Alize, who was sort of a ladies' man. He had a really hot girlfriend named Tina who he just broke up with, but I'd only known him since he was single. We hadn't been friends for very long. He was the one who was talking to Blake about my mom when I walked past them. Oh well.

Anyway, that night, they all arrived at the same time. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a bottle of wine. She was wearing a mini knit sweater that started below her shoulders and draped over the curves of her breasts before a band of elastic secured it around her. The round tips of her boobs poked out at the neck of the sweater. It stopped just beneath her tits, though, leaving her tight toned stomach bare to the open. For bottoms, she was wearing a pair of short yellow khaki shorts that stuck tight to her round waist and followed the curve of her ass and thighs.

"Damn!" Alize said to me, thrusting his birthday present into my hands, "You didn't tell me your mom was such a fucking milf!" She couldn't hear us.

"Yeah," I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

"Lucky guy," Alize replied, "Getting to suck on those tits as a baby."

"Come on, cut it out," I pleaded, and he laughed and walked in.

"Hi Chad's mom," Blake said to her, and she looked at him and smiled. She got up from the table, wine bottle in hand and hugged him hello. From over her shoulder, he winked at the others and did a thumbs up. Her tits were pressed right into his chest.

"And hi boys," she said to rest of them, putting her hands on her hips. Her tits jiggled a little and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggested, "The pizza's already here." I turned off all the lights and we sat down on the couch.

"I'll be in my room, boys, if you need anything," my mom said, and I sighed knowing she would be gone for a little while.

"Come watch with us!" Tommy yelled at her in the dark. My mom looked at me and smiled.

"No, I'll be in my room, you guys have a good time." She grabbed another bottle of wine off the counter and left.

"Such a fucking milf, man!" Blake exclaimed, and the others nodded enthusiastically.

"Seriously, Chad, your mom has got to be the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen."

"I wouldn't mind busting a nut all over those jugs, am I right?"

"And that ass! You could snap a two by four with those firm buns!"

"Stop it guys," I said.

"Nah, Chad, we're just kidding," Alize replied, "We just all want to bone your mom, that's all, no disrespect."

I turned on the movie and we all grabbed some pizza. The room was completely dark except for the bright blue glow of our giant television screen. We were about half way through the movie when my mom's door opened widely.

"Hey boys!" she yelled drunkenly; I could tell she had drunk a lot of wine. He top was skewed on her shoulder, showing way more of her boobs than the already skimpy shirt was meant to. The buttons of her shorts were open, causing them to slide up and down her thighs.

"Mom!" I yelled, but it was like she didn't hear me. My friends had all turned away from the movie and were eyeing her deeply. They weren't even saying anything, just smiling and staring at my drunken milf mother intensely.

"Who are you?" she asked Alize, stumbling over to the couch. The glow of the television reflected off the top of her tits. "I haven't met you before."

"Um, I'm Alize," he said, eyes glued to the deep cleavage of my mom's chest.

"You're kind of cute," she slurred, sitting down on his lap, "Do you got a girlfriend?"

"Mom, stop it!" I yelled, but she ignored me.

Alize slowly raised a finger and traced down the curve of her exposed breast.

My mom giggled. His dick was getting hard and poking into her leg, and she looked down at his jeans and smiled.

"What's that?" she cooed, sliding her hand down to his crotch and unzipping it with a flourish.

"Mom! Seriously, what are you doing?!" I yelled at her, but I don't even think she could hear me.

"Dude, just let it happen," Alize said to me, "Don't cockblock me from your milf."

My mom giggled and slid her hands into Alize's pants. She pulled them back out with Alize's huge cock between her fingers.

"Looks tasty," she said and smiled, and before I knew it, her head was down in his lap, bobbing up and down in wet slurps along his cock.

"Sorry dude, I guess she just really wants to suck my cock," Alize said, putting his hand and the back of her head and shoving his cock further into my mom.

This was insane. I didn't know what to do about Alize face fucking my mom until I saw that the others had their cocks out too, sort of stroking them to themselves staring at my mom.

"Seriously," Tommy said to me, "How could we not jack off?" He motioned at my mother, who had moved herself up fully onto the couch and had her head tucked deeply into Alize's crotch and her ass sticking up straight into the air, shorts straining not to snap under the pressure of her firm cheeks.

"Fuck that's good head," Alize moaned, and my mother took a long slurp of his cock and then came up for air.

She sat up and straddles Alize, one leg on each of his sides and slides her top down so that her tits were completely exposed. She reached around and pushed Alize's face into her cleavage and giggled.

"Your friends are really nice," she said to me, tilting her head in my direction. She's got Alize's precum dripping down her lips.

"I can't believe you're doing this, mom," I replied, but she has already turned back and is making out with Alize. He takes both his hands and grabs my mom's ass tightly.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Tommy said, stroking his cock like mad, and he grabbed my mom's discarded top from next to him. In a flash, he sent rope after rope of white sticky cum into her tiny sweater, completely covering my mom's shirt with his jizz.

"Oh, honey," my mom said, breaking lip contact with Alize and turning to Tommy, "I was going to wear that!" She picked it up off his crotch and scooped up some of his jizz with her index finger. There was enough in her shirt to get a fat glob onto her finger tip, which she promptly licked and swallowed.

"Your cum is pretty tasty, though, sweetheart," she smiled at Tommy, and then went back to making out with Alize. She stuck her hand down in between their bodies and stroked his cock. He was frantically switching between shoving his hands down the back of her pants and feeling my mom's ass and squeezing my mom's tits which were in front of him.

"God, I'm almost there," Alize yelled, and my mom took that as a sign to get off of him and down on her knees on the floor.

"I want to cum on your mom's tits!" Alize yelled to me, and my mom obeyed, pushing them up with the back of her arm as an offering for a place to cum. She leaned back her head and opened her mouth.

Alize's cock exploded with cum; the first shot fit my mom mouth and slide all the way down her gullet into her stomach, while the second dripped down her lip and dropped onto her tits. The next few shots were aimed right at her chest, coating and covering my mom's mammaries with his white goo. The final one hit her stomach, splashing the smooth surface and pooling up in her belly button.

"Fuck, man" Alize said to me, "Your mom really loves cock."

My mom looked up at him and smiled a jizzy smile.

"Fuck you guys!" I yelled at him, and Tommy, who had both cum to my mother. Blake was still in the corner, stroking his cock slowly.

"Get out," I screamed, and all three of them started putting on their clothes. Tommy quickly dressed and ran out, with Alize not far behind.

"Thanks for the fuck, Chad's mom!" he yelled, "And thank you, Chad, for having a milf with such great dick sucking abilities and stellar tits!" They both slammed the door behind them.

My mom stood up from the ground and laid down on the couch, jizz glistening off her body.

Blake was buttoning his shirt but my mom reached at him and stopped him.

"I suck that guy's cock for twenty minutes," she says, "And I don't even get anyone to fuck the shit out of me like I wanted."

Here, Blake smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt again.

'Chad," my mom said, "I'm going to fuck your friend here, I'm sorry if we're going to be really loud."

"Ugh," I groaned and ran to my room. My mom was right though. All night, they must have fucked. Through the walls, I could hear again and again as my mom screamed in ecstasy and as my friend came again and again into my mom's body. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I know it was to the sound of their ridiculous vicious fucking.

In the morning, I had forgotten about the night before, so I was surprised when I came out of my room and found Blake sitting at my breakfast table eating eggs and bacon. My mom was standing at the stove, cooking a big tray of eggs. She was completely naked, except for an apron, which completely displayed her back side and through whose sides poked the edges of her large boobs.

"Hey darling!" my mom greeted me, leaning in to kiss me good morning, "I had a good time with your friend Blake last night.

Blake was dressed in one of the robes that I had grown out of, and being too small on me it was way too small on him. His large soft cock was resting on his leg in full view.

"I'm sorry he's still here," my mom said to me, "Because I know you don't like me fucking your friends. I had a little too much to drink last night and got carried away. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I guess, mom," I said, not really feeling it was okay.

"Good!" she yelled at me, her tits shaking in her apron, "I'll just finish cooking these eggs, suck Blake's cock one more time and then he'll go."

"Wait, what?" I said, confused.

"I'm going to suck your friend's cock one more time before he goes."

"Mom! That's completely inappropriate!"

"It is absolutely not! Blake is a very handsome EIGHT-TEEN year old man, and because he is an adult and I am an adult there is nothing wrong with me slobbering all over his man-meat."

With that, she shed her apron and got down on her knees under the table. Her slurping of Blake's cock was loud and wet.

Eventually, Blake blew his load in my mom's throat, and she stood back up, spunk dripping out of every corner of her mouth.

"That's gross, mom," I said to her, and she licked her lips to get every drop of cum inside of her.

"Well, you better get used to it," she said, "Because I think I'm going to have Blake over a lot more after this!"

To Be Continiued...