My Friend's Milf-ish Mom

Story Info
He has a thing for his buddy's hot mom.
1.5k words
4.11
365.5k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bignfirm
bignfirm
340 Followers

It was senior year of high school and with graduation weeks away, none of us seniors cared much about our schoolwork. We spent our time in school daydreaming about girls and we spent the nights hanging out with our friends. My name is Tom and I am 18 years old. I am 6', 185 lbs, with short black hair and dark eyes. My penis is a healthy 7 inches long and is thick compared to the other guys in the locker room.

It was Friday night and my friend Joe was having me and another guy over to his house to watch the game and sleep over. Yeah I know sleepovers for 18 year old guys seems a little immature, but we usually have fun when we go because we watch the game, eat some pizza, and drink some beer. See, Joe's mom is divorced, and it's just the two of them living in his house. She loves having us over because she often gets lonely according to Joe, and when we do go over, she lets us have some beer. After she goes to sleep we usually watch some porn and talk about the hot chicks from class.

But the main reason I like going to Joe's house is because his mom Bonnie is fucking hot! Not the hot where you would do a double take if you saw her in a bar or on the street, but hot when you see her lounging around her house in a robe or in a tight top after a workout on her treadmill. Her face was slightly above attractive, with brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair. Her body was average, slightly toned from her recent workout phase, which helped sculpt her thick ass.

But Bonnie's best feature was her chest. You wouldn't know it from seeing her in her usual clothes but in the comfort of her own home when she wore more revealing outfits or her robe, you could see that she's hiding a gorgeous set of tits. They looked like they were a bit saggy, but considering she was 44 years old, they were firm for her age. I knew from seeing her in bikini bathing suits every summer that her nipples were those silver dollar nipples, nice and big. I also remember how far her nipples used to stand out when they were erect.

Getting back to the story, I made sure I showered and shaved and looked good and I headed over to my buddy's for a night of fun. Joe was lucky because he had the whole basement to himself, while his mom often stayed in her bedroom on the second floor. The night started out like it always does, stuffing our faces with food and a few brews, and watching the ballgame. Bonnie had been out with her girlfriends and when she got home she popped in downstairs to say hi. She must have been at the bar with her friends because she was dressed to kill. Her black blouse was low cut, revealing a large amount of cleavage. She wore tight jeans that formed nicely around her sexy ass. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she wore a lot of makeup. I had never seen her look so hot before, she is usually dressed down and plain looking, which is still hot.

Bonnie checked out the situation and retired to her bedroom while Joe and Paul put on a video game. I got bored of watching them play after a while and I headed up to the kitchen to find something to eat. When I got up there Bonnie was sitting at the table in her nightgown, eating some ice cream. She invited me to sit down and have some and I could tell she was sad. I asked her what was wrong and she told me how lonely she was, and how she meets only low lives at the bars. She talked about how Joe would be off to college soon and she would be alone, and none of us would visit her anymore. I felt really bad for Joe's mom but at the same time, I found myself trying to steal glimpses of her tits under her robe. Her hair remained in a ponytail but she had removed her makeup. By now she was weeping softly but being the tough woman that she is, she held back the tears in front of me.

I finished my ice cream and went to get up to wash the bowl but when I looked down I realized I had a mild hard on, big enough that it was noticeable if I walked by her. I didn't even realize my dick was in this state just from sitting with Bonnie, but it was, so I quickly sat back down. She looked at me with a questioning look, but said nothing. A few minutes later she announced she was off to bed and she got up and walked out of the kitchen. On her way out she dropped her spoon on the floor and as she bent down to pick it up, I had almost a clear view of her ass. Her robe still covered it but I got quite a look. She seemed to linger in that position for a while before standing up.

I waited for my cock to shrink and I headed back down to the basement, where those guys barely noticed me. They were still focused on their game and I sat behind them, the image of Bonnie's thick ass fresh in my mind. Since I was behind them and they couldn't see me, I started to rub my crotch through my shorts and my dick started to grow. I imagined I was the guy Bonnie met at the bar and I got to dance with her, grind my crotch into her ass a bit, and maybe even get a feel of those magnificent tits. I imagined her desperation to have companionship would cause her to lead me to her car and fuck my brains out in the parking lot. By now my cock had lengthened down my leg, and my cockhead stuck out the bottom of my shorts. I was leaking a bit of precum, and my balls felt very heavy with cum. I don't remember ever being this horny or this fixated on one woman.

I went upstairs to get some water, my cock still hard but I didn't care because nobody would be in the kitchen. I went into the first floor bathroom and sat on the toilet, set to stroke my thick cock and cum what would probably be my biggest load ever. As I slipped my shorts off, I heard faint sounds coming from above me. It sounded like moaning and it was coming from Bonnie's room which was right above this bathroom. I listened for a few minutes but couldn't hear very well, and I decided (with the help of the 4 beers I had) to sneak upstairs for a better look. As I approached her bedroom door my cock was like a steel pipe, and stuck straight out in front of me. I reached her door and it was opened slightly, not enough for me to see in. Damn! But as I stood outside I heard her moans again and I heard the buzzing of a vibrator. Just the image of her sliding a fat cock into her pussy was driving me nuts. I rubbed my cock subconsciously and I was about to spew my jizz all over the floor when I heard her again.

This time she moaned my name, and it was in a sexy voice as she continued to fuck herself with her fake cock. Did I hear right? Then I heard it again, and yes it definitely was my name she was saying. What the hell is going on, I thought. As I stood by the door, I lost my balance for a second and when my foot landed again, the floor made a creaking sound. I froze. The buzzing and moaning stopped. I panicked before very slowly retreating down the hallway and into the upstairs bathroom. I closed the door and sat down on the can, a million thoughts going through my mind. This whole time I noticed my dick stayed hard as a rock, and my shorts were wet in the front from my precum. When my eyes finally focused, I saw some laundry on the floor of the bathroom, and more importantly, there were undergarments on top.

I reached down and grabbed the black lace thong on top and brought it to my nose. The smell of fresh cunt wavered through my nose, and I knew she had worn this tonight. I kept inhaling over and over as her scent was incredible. I stuck my tongue out and licked the crotch of the thong, tasting a slight hint of her sweet pussy. A sudden shadow caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and I looked to the bathroom door which had slipped open. There stood Bonnie in her robe and nothing else. She looked me in the eye, her gaze shifting to what I was holding in my hands, and then finally her eyes dropped to my crotch. My thick young tool stood up proudly and as I struggled to get my shorts back up over my cock, Bonnie finally spoke.

bignfirm
bignfirm
340 Followers