My Friend's Milf-ish Mom Part 2

Story Info
College guy has fun with friend's mom.
1k words
4.36
212.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bignfirm
bignfirm
339 Followers

As Bonnie opened her mouth to speak, her eyes never left my thick cock, which had not deflated despite the current situation. She asked almost in a whisper if the others were still playing their video game downstairs, to which I responded with a nervous nod of my head. With that, she shed her robe and it dropped to the floor, leaving her naked in the doorway as I stared in disbelief.

"I'll be in my bedroom if you care to join me" she whispered.

She turned and paused so I could see her beautiful ass and then she disappeared back down the hallway. I sat for a moment thinking about what had just happened and then I thought about my buddy Joe. What if they realize how long I've been gone and come looking? Well needless to say my hard cock won out and I got up and made my way to Bonnie's bedroom. I was totally naked and when I walked in, the room was dimly lit, but I could clearly see Bonnie lying on her big queen sized bed with her legs spread wide. She had a black vibrator in her hand and was running it along the lips of her fur-covered pussy. I could smell her arousal from the doorway and my dick began to hurt because it had never been this hard before. She told me to come in and close the door, and as I did so she told me Joey could never find out about this.

For a split second after she said that I thought about leaving and going back to join my buddies like nothing ever happened, but right then Bonnie told me her pussy hasn't been eaten since her husband left 6 years ago. She said her vibrator is all she has to help her cum and she needs more than anything to feel my tongue inside her. I walked to her bed and sat next to her, still soaking in her gorgeous body. Her tits and stomach looked like they belonged on a 25 year old, and her legs were long and sexy. The hair on her pussy was thick and black, and I could see the moisture from her cunt in her pubes.

Bonnie watched me take in her body and then she stuck her fake cock all the way into her hole and when she removed it she held it up to my mouth. I opened it and she slid the vibrator in so I could suck her sweet pussy juices off of it. It was the hottest thing I had ever done before, but not the hottest thing I would do that night.

"That was the appetizer now get between my legs and eat my fucking pussy."

I wasted no time, and I got on my knees at the foot of her bed. She slid her ass forward until her legs dangled off and I placed them on my shoulders. Her hairy snatch stared me in the eye and I dove right in because I knew this bitch was hot for some rough action after not getting any for so long. I probed her pussy lips with my tongue and buried my face in until my nose was in her bush. Her smooth legs gripped tightly around my head and I rotated my tongue inside of her, driving her wild. She was leaking her girly cunt cream from the time I started devouring her pussy and it started to really flow out of her after I slid two fingers in her. I worked my tongue deep inside her while I finger fucked her slimy snatch fast and hard. She had to grip her pillow and cover her face so she could scream into it, as I mercilessly attacked her neglected twat. Bonnie's body writhed with pleasure and before she could get the words out to warn me that she was a gusher, my face got flooded with a wave of pussy juices. It felt like gallons had been building up in there and then just exploded all over me. I licked up as much as I could, and then I crawled up next to her on the bed as she came down from her orgasm.

My rock hard cock was sticky from precum and it was pressing into her thigh. She reached down and grabbed it, stroking it nicely for me as she recovered. I took this time to get acquainted with her oversized tits, taking them both in my hands together and squeezing them. They felt so good in my hands as I rubbed them and flicked her erect nipples and she told me to take them in her mouth. I leaned in and sucked her tit gently as I rubbed the other one, Bonnie's hand still working my thick tool. As I bathed her tits with my saliva, I focused in on her huge nipples that stuck out so fucking far. Apparently they were very sensitive too because within seconds Bonnie was whimpering again that she was going to cum. In the meantime, my poor dick was no match for her hand job and I felt the cum from my balls begin to boil. She felt it too and jerked my dick fast and hard and as I milked her big tits once more, the two of us both erupted together. My cock spurted jet after jet of hot white cum all over her stomach and her thighs as her pussy oozed her own juices. We were left in a sticky haze of cum and her bedroom smelled like her wet cunt.

My penis shrunk a bit, but not much, and Bonnie's hand remained around the shaft as we lay together in her bed. I watched her giant tits move up and down as her breathing forced them to heave. I ran my hand along her soaked pussy and played with her drenched bush as I felt my little buddy begin to show signs of life again.

"Ok I cant take this anymore, would you get that big young cock inside of me already and start fucking my brains out...?"

bignfirm
bignfirm
339 Followers