My Friend's Mother

Story Info
MILF, hardcore sex, teasing.
787 words
3.9
43.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to a friend's house the other day, and when I arrived I woke his mother from a nap. She answered the door, in only a blanket, she was naked underneath it I assumed, now his mom was fucking hot, 5"8 40 years old, red head, sexy c cup tits pear shaped.

"Hey Mark, Vince isn't here at the moment but if you want to wait here you can." She laughed as she noticed I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Uh ok, that sounds good." I said nervous, as I stepped into the garage.

Without realizing what I had done, I stepped on her blanket and as she continued walking the blanket fell off her body. Exposing her bare back, and beautiful naked ass, she turned and looked at me.

"Did you do that on purpose?" She asked in a soft teasing voice.

"No, no I didn't." I responded as I was getting turned on by the sight of her naked body. She approached me, her naked tits visible. She pushed me to the wall

"Did you do that on purpose?" Amanda asked pressing her body to me

"No Amanda I didn't do that on purpose."

Amanda smiled as I looked down at her tits, getting harder. She smiled while looking at me, making eye contact.

"I know how to get you to tell the truth."

She moaned as she got on her knees, pulling out my hard cock, she moaned and licked her lips. Smiling she began to lick my cock, on the sides all the way to the tip.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I grabbed her hair, once I did that, she sucked my cock like it was the last cock on earth she would ever get. After what seemed like hours, of Amanda licking, sucking and doing everything you can think of, Amanda stood up and motioned for me to follow her.

For a moment I thought about not following her, I mean after all it was my friend's mom, then I realized it was my friend's mom and I had always wanted to have my hands on a MILF. I started to walk towards Amanda's room, turning to lock the door behind me I was surprised to see her on her back, legs spread wide with her beautiful shaved pussy to me. Wasting no time at all I got down onto my knees, and after softly feeling her up with my hands playing with her beautiful tits, I started to lick and suck on her beautiful clit. Already nice and wet I decided to take it nice and slow for a start

"Oh God Mark, that feels so good keep your tongue right there." Amanda moaned, as she began to tug on my hair keeping my tongue and face firm against her sweet clit. I started to lick faster and suck harder on that clit

"OH FUCK YES!! Don't stop baby, don't fucking stop!" she moaned more as I began to feel her nails digging into my arms and her back arching high, pushing those beautiful tits higher in the air. I did as she asked and didn't stop what I was doing at all; I enjoyed the sounds of her moaning the room became filled with those only sounds. My hunger to fuck her tight little pussy was getting stronger and I knew she eager to have it as well, so I came up to her and started to kiss and suck her beautiful tits and nipples. Playing with her pussy using only my dick, I went to slide it in I could not handle it anymore, I wanted to fuck her beautiful brains out.

"No." she moaned and pushed me off of her and for a moment I was confused, until Amanda got up and then bent over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her sexy ass toward me she looked back with a sexy/seductive look kind of a look of begging in a way.

"If you want to fuck me big boy, you're going to start by fucking my wet pussy from behind. But be rough with me, slap my ass, pull my hair, pound it deep into me Mark. Fuck me like you have never fucked anyone other woman before." Amanda said to me, as her hands were playing with her wet clit, and moaning for more of it. I moved right up to her, and set myself to penetrate her tight pussy right away, but first I decided to tease her and start by spanking her ass.

*****

This is my first story; I am leaving it in two parts. If anyone wants a part 2 please feel free to comment for one.