My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,698 Followers

I told her Esau would probably never come back, that he would be going to prison and she was stuck here with me for now but could leave anytime she liked. I wouldn't hold her against her will because of a promise I made to her husband.

Chi told me she was a somewhat quiet person but she was also a very strong willed person. She has been through a lot in her life. Everything to seeing her parents being killed in front of her to her being raped at a young age. She also knew what she wanted and how to handle herself. She told me to not be deceived by her quiet and shy nature. She was still there with me because she liked me and so did her daughters. She was worried at first as she mentioned because she needed time to make decisions also and didn't have the luxury of getting time to put her affairs in order.

Now since she had time to think things out she wanted to stay with me. She came out and said, "Before long you are going to love me," as she smiled. Believe me I had no doubt that she was right. I was beginning to fall for her already.

Later that night as I lay in my bed I heard Chi put her kids to bed. I wondered how all this was going to turn out. It was like a dream. I couldn't even imagine a story with this much suspense in it but this was real life and real people were affected. A good childhood friend was probably going to prison for murder. His wife, whom I have only known a few weeks, was living with me along with her daughters.

I knew I wanted this woman but not by force and not because she felt she owed me something. I wanted her because of the person she seemed to be inside. A warm, beautiful, loving woman who had needs that I could fulfill. Yes, I was falling in love with my old friend's wife.

There was a light knock on my bedroom door and then it opened and in came Chi dressed only in the negligee I had bought for her. I could see her small but pert breasts with dark brown nipples pushing through the lacy fabric. The bottoms were almost transparent lacy panties. I could see her trimmed mound with just a tuft of hair pushing against the fabric.

She came up to me and said, "Jake, will you make love to me? I know Esau would approve. He told me before he left that he knew I would have physical needs and that if you are willing that I can give myself to you. I'm not cheating on him. We both know he will never return and I want you to fill that gap, the void that is in my life now.

I pulled the covers aside as she slipped into my bed. I didn't say a word, I leaned over and kissed her lightly. I pulled my lips from her as she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me back down to her lips. She opened her mouth slightly as we started kissing like two people in heat. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted more as I slipped my hand under her lacy top and fondled her taut breast. I lifted her top up and began to suck on her hard nipples like a baby after it's milk. From one nipple to the other, back and forth, back and forth. I couldn't get enough of Chi.

I slid my hand down her smooth tummy and under the panty bottom of her night wear. My hand ran over the brown tuft of hair on her mound and into the forbidden valley below. She began to moan and buck her small hips against my hand. I sank two fingers into her as she moaned louder. I knew I needed this woman and she wanted me. I went down and pulled off her panty bottoms and sank my face into her pussy. I have only tried eating pussy once in my life. It was never like this. Her smell was intoxicating.

I couldn't get enough of it. I started almost eating at her pussy. My teeth even lightly bit the folds of her pussy. Her juices flowed to my mouth. I couldn't help it; I wanted more. She grabbed my head with both hands as I pushed my face into her pussy as hard as possible and still be able to breath. My tongue darted as deep as it would go into her. She climaxed like I have never felt a woman climax before. Pumping and gyrating against my face. I felt her juices let loose against my tongue and face. Then she stopped. I could still feel the pulsating of her pussy around my tongue.

I looked down and I had cum all over the sheets. In all the excitement I had climaxed myself. That had never happened to me before. I had lost total control of my climax. I crawled up next to her and she rolled over and put her head on my shoulder and we laid quietly.

We must have fallen asleep. When I woke up it was time to get up for work and she wasn't in my bed. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for work. When I came out of the shower she was in the kitchen and already had the coffee made and was making me a light breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen she walked up to me and gave me a kiss, not a peck but a full-fledged open mouth lover's kiss. She thanked me for last night and said she really needed that and that she never remembered ever coming so hard. She said maybe tonight we could do it again except go a little further.

I had a hard-on listening to her talk. I only had my robe on and she saw my hard cock protruding behind my robe. She knelt down and took my member into her mouth and started to suck it. I have never had a woman affect me the way Chi did. I came and she swallowed my load right there on her knees on the kitchen floor. She then took the towel and wiped off her mouth.

"That was for what you did for me last night," she smiled as she said it.

I thought, "What a way to start a day." I ate breakfast and got dressed and she had a cup of coffee waiting for me as I headed out to work.

As I was working, the bosses came around with disturbing news. Esau was found dead in his cell. They weren't sure whether it was suicide or foul play. It was on the news all day. When I got home Chi had tears in her eyes. She had heard it on the news. She cried on my shoulder and asked me to never leave her because I was all she had left and she and the girls needed me. I told her there was no chance I would ever leave her now. We didn't tell Tia. She knew her dad was going to be sent up for life and had accepted it. So unless she brought it up we saw no reason to bring it up right then.

We didn't make love that night like we had planned. We did lay and cuddle. That is what we both needed right then. The rest of the week went by pretty normal. We decided to take the kids to the zoo on Saturday. We were going to start acting even more like a family now. We didn't need to act. Right then we were a family.

When I got home from work on Monday, Chi was cleaning my bedroom. I told her it wasn't necessary. We had already been through that and she wasn't my maid. She looked at me and said if she was going to make love to me regularly, which she had every intention of doing, that she wanted clean sheets and a nice smelling room. I had to laugh because she was right. I had been a bachelor for so long that I never realized how unkempt my place was.

She opened up my closet to put some clothes away when she froze in her tracks. She called to me. I asked her what was the problem. She asked if the khaki jacket in the closet was mine. I looked at it and told her it wasn't. I thought she might have hung it in there. That's when she told me that was the first time she had ever looked in my closet and that Esau had a jacket just like the one in the closet. The thought of him at that moment sent a cold chill through her. He had that jacket on the day he left home but she said that she didn't remember him wearing it the last time she said goodbye to him, the day he turned himself in.

I reached into the closet and took the jacket out of the closet and off the hanger. I checked all the pockets and all I found was a folded piece of paper. All it said was, "Jake, remember the place where we fucked our first cheerleaders." That was it.

I looked at Chi and told her I had no idea why he wrote me that note. It was hard to believe that the last thing he would say to either of us was this note. I rechecked all the pockets in his jacket but that was all that was in it. What was the significance of the note? I read it again, "Jake, remember the place where we fucked our first cheerleaders." What was he telling me? Did this mean anything at all? I folded the note and hung the jacket back in the closet.

I sat on the couch and kept thinking about the significance of the note. Chi came over and sat down next to me and asked if such a thing really happened. Did the two of us have sex with two cheerleaders in a special place? I looked over at Chi and told her that one time the two of us picked up two cheerleaders after a big game and took them under the bleachers at the high school football field but that was many years ago.

Chi told me that we ought to go there. She knew Esau well enough that the message was of major importance. I called my mom and asked if they would mind watching the kids for awhile? Of course she was more than happy to. We dropped Tia and Mia off at my parents' house. They were the only other people we trusted right now. They were so happy to see the kids. I was an only child and they figured they would never have grandchildren. They looked at Chi and me and then at the kids. They now had hope. I could read it in their faces.

Chi and I headed over to the high school football field. Chi was small enough to squeeze through the gate opening but I had to climb over the fence. We felt like a couple of kids breaking into the stadium. I got caught on the fence and ripped my pants. Chi couldn't stop laughing. We went under the bleachers and there was a hundred yards of bleachers on both sides of the field. We had no idea what we were looking for. Chi asked me exactly where we had sex with the cheerleaders.

I took her to the spot where I had sex with the cheerleader I was with around fourteen years ago. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. I told Chi this was probably a waste of time. She asked me where Esau had taken his girl on that date. I pointed to the spot where I remember him being. There was a black arrow drawn on the bleacher frame pointing down toward the ground. I got down on my knees and started digging in the ground. The dirt was loose, not packed down like the ground around it. I dug down maybe a half foot and there was a plastic bag. In it were two keys and a note.

I read the note:

Jake, if you found this baggie then I'm either in prison for life or dead. I hope you kept your promise and are taking care of my family. If you have made love to Chi by now you will know why I married her. There is no more loving and erotic woman on this planet. I know she never loved me but I also know she respected me, which was all I could ever ask for. She was willing to be the mother of my kids if I brought her to the US.

These keys go to lockers at the train station. I know you heard that there was money stolen and the drug dealers were wondering who stole it. It was me. I was saving it for my family. I was hoping to end this life style and move away using this money for our future. Chi had no idea this money existed. See to it that she gets most of it and uses it wisely. Whatever you do, don't flaunt it. They will still be watching people that I knew for major purchases. There is over two hundred thousand dollars in these lockers. The money is not traceable. Tell Chi to use it wisely for the future of our kids. Again Jake thank you for taking care of my family

Your friend

Esau.

Wow! What the hell do I do now? Chi read the letter and asked me the same question. I told her the first thing we had to do was go to the train station and retrieve these bags. We left the stadium and drove to the train station. I kept wondering why Esau went to such great lengths to hide this money. That's when I realized that if anyone else would have gotten hold of this note it wouldn't have meant anything to them. There is no way anyone would know about our life in high school and certainly wouldn't have known about the cheerleaders. If he was still alive the letter wouldn't have meant much either. If I would have found it I would have probably just laughed or went to see him.

We drove to the train station taking different roads to make sure we weren't followed. We parked as close to the train station entrance as possible. If we had bags to carry we didn't want to walk any farther than necessary. As we approached the lockers, we looked around one last time. I opened up the locker and retrieved two small suitcases. We then opened the second locker and retrieved two more. We carried the suitcases to the car as quickly as possible. We put them in the trunk and I was shaking. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. We drove down the road to a restaurant. I had to calm down.

Chi went in and got us each a coffee and brought it back to the car. We just sat there in silence and drank our coffee. When my breathing got back to normal I told Chi I was a mess. I was nervous as hell and not sure what to do. She suggested we call my mom and dad and ask if they could keep the kids for the night and maybe we could go to a motel and check out the suitcases. It might be better than spreading the money all over our house. If it truly was money. We hadn't looked in the suitcases yet.

Mom said she would love to keep the kids overnight and asked if everything was alright. I told her everything was fine and we would be by the next day to pick up the kids. My mom had to tell me how great these two kids were and how smart Tia was. Chi wanted to speak to Tia and let her know we would be there tomorrow. When Tia got on the phone she told her mom what great people my parents were. She was even calling them grandma and grandpa. We said our goodbyes and headed to a motel out on the highway.

We found ourselves worried about being followed even though there was no reason to think so. I guess when you have that much money you become paranoid. We checked into the motel and opened up the suitcases. We started counting the money and putting it in stacks of a thousand dollars. When we were done counting there was over two hundred seventy five thousand dollars in unmarked and untraceable bills, the largest denomination being a hundred and all the way down to ones.

We were both ecstatic with joy at this point. The whole bed was covered with money. I told Chi to get undressed and climb on the bed. I felt kinky and wanted to make love to her on top of all this money. She was smiling as she started to strip. Talk about being erotic. Believe me there is nothing more erotic then seeing a sexy woman lying on a bed covered with money. I quickly stripped and got on the bed and we started an all night sexual encounter on a bed of money.

I ate her to two orgasms and then got between her legs and put my cock deep within her. She was gyrating and pushing pelvis against pelvis. I couldn't be buried any deeper in her when I exploded in her. Spurt after spurt shooting into her. After resting for an hour or so, we started all over again with money stuck to both of our moist bodies I began to make love to her again. I couldn't get enough of her small but very hot body.

After cleaning up and showering we packaged the money up and put it all back into the suitcases and then got back in the bed for round three. I have never had three rounds of sex in my entire life. Chi sucked me to hardness and away we went for the third time. I knew I could never let this woman go. If she would have me, I wanted her for life.

Chapter 3 Life Ever After:

We finally had time to think. We talked about the money and what type of alternatives we could use. One thing for sure was we were going to keep the money. It was just a matter of how we were going to use or spend it. Chi said the money was not of great importance to her. Of course she wanted a nice lifestyle but not at the jeopardy of her children. She wanted them to have the American dream. The dream of freedom of choices that come with America.

Chi gave it some thought and then told me she came to America for the American dream. Freedom, a place where you have so many great choices available to you. Education by choice, not forced on you. Her children could pick their own future and be the best that they could be. She said she knew there was violence in America but there was violence everywhere. At least int America she felt more protected thaen in her homeland. Her and her children had the freedom to be single or married. It would be their choice. Not a marriage chosen for them. She smiled at me and said there was so much more that America offered that the people of this country didn't understand because it was given to them.

I looked at her and began to understand. She would have done anything to get to move to America. She wanted her children to grow up in a free society and have all the choices that America had to offer. That's why she married Esau. She respected him and was true to him till he told her she could have that freedom.

I told her I was going to give her that freedom also. We could set up a number of accounts in different savings institutions and she and her family could go after the American dream. She was welcome to stay at my place until she could get her affairs in order.

She looked at me without saying anything.

We went to pick up the girls. They told us they had the nicest time with grandma and grandpa. They asked if we could visit there often. Of course I told them we'll see as we headed for home.

I buried the suitcases in different parts of the yard. I had nine acres and lots of choices. Chi and I were the only two to know where we buried them. We wanted to take time and make the right decisions.

Chi was reading through her papers and was a bit confused about her citizenship. She and Tia were here because of her marriage to Esau. They were not American citizens. Mia on the other hand was since she was born here. Chi said her papers needed to be updated and wasn't sure what to do. I told her we could go to the next county and contact an attorney and see the what we should do. I asked mom and dad about watching the kids while we went away for a day or two to get the papers taken care of. Mom jumped at the idea and the kids were happy about it too.

I contacted the attorney who handled my divorce a few years back. He seemed like an alright guy and knew his business. Chi and I entered the attorney's office and I tried to explain the situation. I told him that Chi's husband had passed away and her papers were due to be updated. He looked over Chi and Tia's papers and said he would have to contact the immigration division about the latest updates since the laws change so often. He asked us to come back the following day and he would have our answers for us. As we were leaving he looked at me and said, "Jake, if she married you there would be no problem." Then he smiled.

Chi and I went out to dinner and discussed finances since we now had all this money. Chi asked me about what the attorney said. Would I marry her so she could stay in the country? I knew she was worried about it.

As I looked at her I had tears in my eyes. "Chi, the answer to your question is yes. I would marry you. Not just so you can stay in the country but because of something you said to me. 'I would learn to love you' and I did and I do. I have never been with any woman that I have had stronger feelings and emotions for. I see everything that Esau saw in you and so much more. Yes, if the only way you can stay here is by marrying me then you have no worries."

Chi was crying. "Jake, you don't understand. I have fallen in love also. I respected Esau and he was a good man but I have fallen in love with you. I don't want to be without you. Money, no money, I don't care. I want you, Jake, I love you and my children love you. We make such a good family. You see, Jake, I respect you, I care for you, I trust you, but most of all I love you."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,698 Followers