My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

We left the restaurant and went to the motel. We made slow sensuous love. Going very slowly I kissed every inch of her body leaving no part out. Her skin was tingling with emotion. I licked sucked and kissed every inch of her until she said, "Jake, make love to me and give me your child. I want your baby, Jake. I want us to seal our love for each other tonight."

With that said I entered her, and gave her a slow in and out motion. I wanted the sensation to last forever for both of us. When it felt like every nerve in me was on fire I released my sperm as deep into Chi as was humanly possible.

Chi kept saying, "I feel it, Jake, I feel your juices shooting in me mixing with mine to make our baby. Oh, God, oh, God, it feels so good, Jake, it feels so right."

When I was totally spent I laid on her little body while holding myself on my arm to keep from crushing her. I looked at her face and she was crying tears of joy as she said, "Jake, you have to know that this isn't out of respect, it is out of my true love for you. I need you to understand."

I did. I did understand that this was her showing her love for me. It will be forever embedded in my mind.

The next day we went back to the attorney and he said according to the latest laws that Chi and Tia could live in the US. Their visas would need to be updated every two years. Chi smiled and told the attorney that was wonderful but she was going to take his other advice and marry me. She asked him if he would be able to get a copy of Esau's death certificate for her so we could get a marriage title. She didn't want to give away too much information so she told the attorney that she and Esau had been separated for over a year when she learned of his arrest.

My friend the attorney said he would get the death certificate to us and he would just mail them. There was no need for us to come back.

Life was looking good. We stopped back at mom and dad's and had everyone sitting as a family in the living room. I had Mia on my lap which seemed to be her favorite place to be. Tia sat next to her mother, as everyone wondered what this little meeting was about. I started by explaining that the visas were in order and that Chi and her kids were free to live wherever they want. Tia looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Jake, I want to live with you."

I smiled at her and told her that her mother had something to ask her. She glanced over to her mom as Chi said, "Tia, Jake asked me to marry him. I told him yes but it was contingent on how you and Mia felt about it. I know Mia's answer just looking at her but what about you Tia? Do you want Jake and me to get married?"

Tia jumped up and hugged her mother, "Mom, there is nothing I want more. Does that mean Jake will become our father?"

Chi responded with, "Well, that depends on. . ." I cut Chi off and finished the sentence.

"Tia, if you want me to be your father, I will put in adoption papers for both you and Mia. Not only does that make me your father but you will also have a grandma and a grandpa." Tia ran over and hugged my mother who was crying at the time. She screamed out through her tears, "I have grandchildren," as she hugged Tia back.

That was the start of our new life together. After we received the death certificate, we applied for a marriage license. We went to a local judge to get married. My mom and dad were our witnesses and Tia and Mia looked on. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I did and everyone including me was crying.

We went on a short honeymoon and mom and dad watched the kids. When we got back, we sat down and decided what to do about the money.

We never told anyone about the money other than mom and dad but we never told them how much. We told them that we were going to give them twenty thousand dollars a year to put away for Tia and Mia. We also gave them ten thousand for themselves. We told them we came into an inheritance from Esau. I knew my parents figured it out but didn't interfere. They wouldn't have any idea how much money was involved. We told them if there was anything they ever needed to let us know.

Dad said, "Son, be careful and don't be greedy."

I told my dad, "Thank you and I will follow your advice."

We didn't change our lifestyle much. We kept our old car and I went to work everyday with a family that I loved coming home to. We did buy new things but nothing expensive. Our spending was nothing out of the ordinary. We put away five thousand each year for the kids education in an account. We probably spent another ten thousand a year on stuff for the house. We always bought on credit and made payments.

We bought Tia a computer and she couldn't have been happier. We asked little Mia if she wanted anything special and she said a puppy. We took her over to the animal shelter and let her pick out her own best friend. It was so sweet seeing the tears in Mia's eyes as her new friend licked her face.

Chi was happy as a lark as she was singing while making dinner. When we sat down to it Chi informed us she had a surprise for us. Mia asked if it was apple pie but Chi laughed. "No, sweetheart, you are going to have a baby brother."

Tia smiled and was happy for her mother. She said she always wanted to be part of a big family. She got her wish. Over the next few years she had two more brothers and one more baby sister. We had six kids in all.

Chi and I couldn't have been happier. We did have to dig a little deeper into our underground savings but that wasn't a problem. There was enough to last a lifetime when spent correctly.

All our kids were special to us and to each other. Tia the oldest got a full ride scholarship in computer programming. She also took the test along with her mother and became American citizens.

I was sitting with Chi one evening after all the children were put to bed. She looked me and just smiled; We had this special bond between us that could never be broken. She stood up and opened her robe. Underneath she had on the same red baby doll pajama's that we bought so many years ago. She might have gained a few pounds, I really don't know. I stood up and we walked into our bedroom and made love just like the first time only I didn't cum on the sheets. I held back long enough to implant my member deep inside of her. Number seven? Only time will tell.

After I came, I laid down beside my beautiful wife and thought to myself, "All this happened to me because I decided to help out a friend.

Life wasn't only good, it was Great!"

Hope you enjoyed the story

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers