My Frustration

Story Info
A story of my wife, her mother and I.
2.4k words
3.85
56.6k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a mixture of fact and fiction about my wife, her mother and I.

My wife Marcy and I have been married almost seventeen years and have three beautiful kids. Over the years we have experienced most of the normal problems that married couples go through in bringing up children. Marcy has had some health problems which at times can restrict our sexual activity.

She also unfortunately has some hang-ups over her father, who walked out on her family when she was in her mid-teens. He was a graduate of the, "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen ", school of thought and could see nothing wrong in having an affair with some local piece of ass. He did very little to hide the fact and even suggested to his wife, my mother in law, that as long as she was getting laid on a regular basis, she should be happy to share him with this other "lady". My mother in law, Elizabeth, however, has pretty high morals and refused his "kind offer", so the vain bastard packed his bags and moved out, leaving his wife and three kids. Marcy suffered the most and as a result, found it very hard to trust anyone after that.

That was 25 years ago, and about five years later when Marcy was 19, we met at a local night-club. I already knew both her older brothers but had never met Marcy before. To say it was love at first sight would be no exaggeration. She was stunning!!

She was 5' 6" with beautiful red hair and a size 8 figure. She had fantastic legs and small but perfectly formed breasts and what made it even better was the fact that she was obviously interested in me. As this was 1985, Marcy's dress style was influenced by people like Madonna, with a very short flared skirt and top, fishnet stockings and lace gloves, all in white.

Neither of us had much experience with the opposite sex, and we were both virgins. Somehow despite all the normal desires we shared, we managed to remain virgins until we married four years later. We had seen each other naked and indulged in some mild petting, but no intercourse. I suffered in silence because I was in love. I would jerk off at least twice a day, while dreaming of her pert tits and moist ginger pussy. I thought everything would change when we were married, but unfortunately I was wrong.

As a result of Marcy's experience when her parents separated, she still found it very hard to place her trust in anyone, even me. Therefore, our sex life was pretty tame and although she was and still is a very sexual person with wishes and desires of her own, she is afraid to act on any of them. Twenty years later at 39, her self confidence has grown and she is more than happy to dress provocatively when we go out together but is still very reserved when going out with friends or family. She refuses to go topless on the beach and completely rejected my suggestion that we visit a nudist beach.

When one of our kids was born she suffered severe damage to her pelvis which as you can imagine adds further restrictions to our lovemaking. When she is in pain, the only position she finds comfortable is on her side with me spooned in behind, where I can slip my cock into her moist but tender hole. Her favorite position is on top, straddling me, which she says give her the best orgasmic experience. She loves to grab my dick and slowly lower herself onto it, and then ride it until she climaxes, collapsing on top of me in ecstasy. Unfortunately due to the pelvic injury this happens very rarely and as a result she ends up just as frustrated as I am.

Marcy loves to have her pussy licked and I am only too happy to oblige, teasing her for a while by slowly planting butterfly kisses on the inside of her thighs before running my tongue along her slit and gradually onto her clit, manipulating it gently as she builds up to an all enveloping orgasm. "Fuck me NOW!!" is her usual response after I have done this, and as I have already risen to the occasion, I ram all 8 inches of frustrated cock into her waiting cunt.

She is pretty good at giving head too. Sometimes we "69" and eat each other together, and other times I just lie back and think of the old country while she sucks my dick and licks round my balls until I cum all over her face , tits or pussy. She calls this the "Motherload", because my dick explodes, sending its contents everywhere.

Unfortunately, even this is curtailed at times as a result of dental surgery which left her with a weakened jaw. Sometimes she could be in full flow with my cock in her mouth and I am in the final stages before launch, when she pulls back in agony. She has got so carried away in her desire to please me that she causes herself great pain. I then have to finish off by hand which she finds really horny even in her painful state.

It is only in recent years that we have masturbated in front of one another, and Marcy has started using toys to get herself off when I'm not there. She sometimes gets over-enthusiastic with these and has actually worn out a number of them. She enjoys this because she says when she is rubbing her clit or inserting a finger in her dripping hole she knows her limitations and can concentrate fully on giving herself pleasure without fear of being hurt.

Her fantasies are pretty mild by most peoples' standards. As she glides a wet finger in and out of her vagina or gives in to the delicate sensation of her vibrator, she dreams of having pain free sex with me. In her mind, she allows me to fuck her in every conceivable position, sucking and licking her tits while pumping my penis into her hard and furiously. She is completely against anal sex of any type, mainly because she feels it would be painful and she reckons she already suffers enough. Even when I insert a finger into her rear entrance she tenses up, but admits that she does think about it while she frigs herself. Fantasies are usually about something which is unattainable, and mine involve things like anal sex, or most men's ideal scenario, a threesome involving a female friend or neighbor, or even a family member such as Elizabeth, my mother in law. Marcy's unusual dreams, she believes, are also unattainable and should therefore be classed as fantasies.

I have already mentioned her reluctance to try new things and when we have discussed this she feels it is both a physical and mental block. She is afraid to attempt anything which will cause her further discomfort, but also has an abiding fear of introducing anything into our relationship which could potentially damage it in the way her arrogant father fucked up her parents' marriage.

She does however, enjoy telling horny stories as we are fucking because she can see the pleasure it gives me, but it is only recently that she includes herself in these stories. She is very imaginative in her stories, but used to feel that she was somehow cheating on me if she talked about having a pussy licking session with one of her female friends, or getting caught naked by our hunky neighbor.

She especially enjoys stories about being seduced by male shop assistants when buying exotic lingerie, and goes into great detail about exposing her all natural, hairy pussy to some lucky guy in the store. She tells me tales about having to pay forfeits to the lady in the local beauty salon when she goes in for an all over body massage. The lady promises to throw in a free manicure if Marcy lets her finger her pussy and lick her clit. She describes how this big breasted 50 year old gently spreads Marcy's legs and expertly runs her index finger along her slit, teasing and teasing before inserting one or more fingers into her now dripping hole. Then she runs her tongue up the inside of her thighs and blows lightly on Marcy's swollen clit, and then oh so slowly brings her tongue to meet the moist lips, where she expertly brings her to a shuddering orgasm. If only I could persuade her to act on these tales and let her true self out in the open, and not keep it hidden.

As you can probably tell, I am still totally and utterly in love with my wife, and don't blame her at all for our restricted sex life. I still get a hard-on every time I see her naked, and never get tired of looking at her tits or ass which have changed very little over the years.

However, I am still human and I would be lying if I said that I have not thought of fucking someone else, but being the every loving guy that I am, my guilty conscience has prevented me from doing so and I have to make do with make believe. The majority of my fantasies over the years have involved my mother-in-law. I have lost count of the number of times I have masturbated while imaging Elizabeth in various states of undress, or of fucking her in every conceivable position.

She is a small woman of 5' 4" with broad hips, a delightful round ass, and small but beautiful tits. When I first met her she was a woman of 45 who, as a result of having to bring up three kids on her own, looked permanently exhausted and worried very little about her own looks. She was short on confidence and obviously sexually frustrated. She is now 66 and to the best of my knowledge has not had sex for almost 26 years. Hard to believe I know, but that was the way she was raised, believing in the sanctity of marriage, and steadfastly refusing to lower herself to her ex-husband's standards.

As time has passed, Elizabeth and I have developed a strong friendship and I like to think that she has allowed herself the pleasure of self gratification. I have gone out of my way to give her something to think about as she fingers her pussy in her lonely bed at night and hope that I am as much a participant in her fantasies as she is in mine.

We have taken Elizabeth with us a number of times when we holiday in Florida, and as we always rent a villa, it gives us both an opportunity to see each other in more unguarded surroundings. She is more than happy to walk around in her swimming costume which is usually a one piece, but when she is feeling a little more daring, she has borrowed one of Marcy's bikinis.

I have also witnessed her crossing from the bathroom to the bedroom wearing only a towel which just about covers the cheeks of her curvaceous butt. On one occasion one of the kids opened her bedroom door as I was passing and I was greeted by the wonderful sight of my mother-in-law standing in her bra and panties. I was encouraged by the fact that she made no attempt to cover herself when she knew I was looking, and I therefore had a fantastic view of her white lace bra and matching panties which were partially see-thru, and were definitely not an old ladies' underwear.

I enjoy walking around in my boxers or briefs when she is around, and get as much of a thrill in knowing that she is watching me as I did in looking at her. I am very careful to leave the bedroom or bathroom door open when I know she is around, in the hope that she will catch a glimpse of my naked body and will think of me when she retires for the night and plunges a finger or two into her hungry snatch.

During a recent trip to Florida, I had just stepped out of the shower and needed to use the toilet. Sitting on the toilet completely naked I was surprised when the door opened and in walked Elizabeth. She was genuinely shocked and embarrassed, as she was attending to the laundry and had gone around the villa looking for dirty towels etc. She said she did not know I was in the bathroom and although she made a hasty exit, I noticed that when I told her I had finished with the towels on the floor, she quickly re-entered the room to collect them. As she was apologizing I was very aware that she was openly gazing at me the whole time she was in the room.

It may have been my imagination, but a couple of days later I believe that she returned the favor. I was in the kitchen making coffee when she entered from her bedroom dressed in a knee length nightdress. Directly in front of where I was standing was a sofa and she proceeded to sit down on it. She turned sideways and lifted her legs up to stretch out on the sofa, and in doing so raised her nightdress about 8 inches giving me a delightful glimpse of her inner thighs. Then when she was sure she had got my attention she raised her legs further in order to put a cushion under her feet and flashed her naked pussy. It was only a quick glimpse because Marcy and the kids were in the room at the time but it answered years of questions about how she really felt about me.

Underneath her warm and loving but reserved exterior is a woman of passion and unbelievable frustration. She needs to be let out of her shell and I know I am the one to free her. We are in the same boat, her and I, and can help each other to relieve years of pent up frustration, but that is another story.

At the beginning of this desperate tale, I told you that it was a mixture of fact and fiction, and you may like to know exactly how much of my story is real. Well dear reader, it may be hard to accept but all of it is true, and only the names have been changed to protect the innocent and those I want to lose their innocence. Let me know how you feel about my first public confession, and we may be able to help each other.