My Frustration Ch. 03

Story Info
Frustrated no more?
4.1k words
4.33
16.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the earlier parts of my story I spoke of the frustrating relationship that I endure with my wife and her mother.

Things had started to improve, with my mother in law lowering her defences and starting to shrug off some of her inhibitions. My wife also appeared to be encouraging me to bring her mother out of her shell, and I was of course only too happy to oblige.

A few days after my amazing photography session with Elizabeth, my wife Marcy took it upon herselfto tell her mother that she was fully aware of what had taken place. Elizabeth was not surprised because she was knew that Marcy and I did not keep secrets from one another.

She said to Marcy,

"I have been thinking so much about my life recently, especially since I found the lump on my breast, and I know that I have been too uptight since your father left. I know now that I have been wrong to blame myself for his indiscretions. I am jealous of the relationship that you have with your husband and I have decided to start living again."

Marcy asked her what she had in mind, and Elizabeth replied that she had noticed one of the gentlemen in her art class was paying her a lot of attention recently, and up to now she had ignored him but maybe it was time to throw him a bone.

Her method of encouragement was to wear much more revealing clothes when she next attended her class, and to her initial embarrassment but eventual delight, she received compliments from all of the male members in the group. As a result of this she became much more confident and took a more active role in the class.

Within a few months Elizabeth was unrecognisable from the little old lady she had been. A new hairstyle, low cut tops and shorter skirts had transformed her into a vibrant new woman. However there was still a problem!

Even though she was now a much less inhibited person, she admitted to Marcy and I that it was so long since she had actual physical contact with a man that she was afraid she would be a complete let down in the bedroom.

As a result of this she had failed to bond completely with any of her new admirers in the art class. When any of these men had initiated any form of sexual activity she pushed them away, and although outwardly she had changed, inwardly she was still having difficulty letting go.

I jokingly told her that I would help her with her studies and give her a few lessons. She laughed and said that I had already done enough to help her and it would be wrong of her to expect anything more.

Marcy was listening to this conversation and interrupted saying,

"But he wants to help mum, so why don't you take him up on his offer?"

I was just as shocked as Elizabeth, because apparently Marcy had decided that she was going to allow me to fuck her mother after all.

Elizabeth's reply however shocked me even more when she said,

"I would like both of you to be involved, because I am so grateful for what you have done so far, but I do not want to be the cause of any friction between you, so I will not agree to anything unless it is completely open and agreeable to all three of us."

At this point I would like to say that Elizabeth was not the only one having problems with her new image.

For a number of months I had watched her change into someone totally different and when I saw her with one of her new male friends, I was torn apart with jealousy. I was the one who had drawn her out of her inner torment, albeit with Marcy's encouragment, and now I was in danger of losing her to some old bastard who knew nothing about what she had gone through, and just wanted to get his hands on her tits.

So to say that I was delirious with joy when none of her relationships lasted would be putting it mildly. Then for her to consent to having sex with me was simply the metaphorical placing of the cherry on top.

We discussed how we were going to carry out Elizabeth's re-introduction into a life of orgasmic delights, and decided that as the kids would be staying with friends on the following Friday night, Elizabeth would stay with us and we would proceed from there.

The next three days were probably the longest I can remember, and Marcy and I discussed the ground rules. I was of course hoping that the do's would greatly outnumber the don't's, but once again Marcy surprised me when she said,

"I am happy to go as far as mum wishes, even if that includes you and I screwing while she watches, or mutual masturbation, but you must remember that this is my mother and I am still a little freaked by the fact that she insists on me being there. I thought that I could encourage her to live a little and at the same time repay you for your friendship, love, and most of all your understanding throughout our relationship. You have never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do and showed great patience when I couldn't provide you with the kind of physical attention I know you craved. I love you dearly but it really upsets me when my illness prevents me from loving you in the way that I want to."

She went on to say that despite her reservations she had no intention of backing out, and said that after all I had seen her mother naked which was more than she had ever done, so to be honest she was a little turned on at the idea of some form of physical contact with Elizabeth.

I couldn't believe it when I heard myself telling her to slow down, that she was getting a little ahead of herself, and that nothing had happened yet, but at the same time I was telling myself that somehow, somewhere, someone had decided that I should receive all my Christmas and birthday presents at once. However, a little voice in my head was also warning me not to go through with it.

Throughout the many years of frustration I had suffered, my love for Marcy had never diminished and I knew that nothing could ever damage that no matter how badly our planned evening turned out, but it was not my union with my wife that worried me.

I had always adored Elizabeth regardless of her inhibitions and conservatism, and would have done anything to help her but at the same time I felt very protective towards her. After all I lived closer to her than her two sons and I was the one she called when she needed assistance or something repaired. Just as I mentioned earlier about feeling jealous when she started dating again, I was now concerned that she was drifting away from me. She may not need me any more after this!

On Friday evening, after the kids had left, I drove to Elizabeth's house to collect her and decided that I was going to give her the opportunity to change her mind. I used my key to let myself in and called out to her as I entered.

She was in the upstairs bathroom and shouted to me to come on up. With my heart trying to punch a hole in my chest I walked up the stairs to be greeted by a truly beautiful sight. My naked mother in law was sitting on the edge of the bath

attempting to trim her pubic hair. Now this was the first time I had seen her naked since our impromptu photographic session and she looked so much more relaxed in my presence.

Without speaking she held out a small razor to me and opened her legs. I could see that she had already shaved her legs but had not yet started on her pubic region. She lifted a can of shaving gel and squirted some onto her hand and rubbed it

all over her pussy area.

"I wanted to make sure that I was presentable for you both tonight," she said,

"and I decided to have a downstairs haircut but my hands are shaking so why don't you help me out."

So much for my idea of letting her back out of our plan!

I got down on my knees in front of her and using my left hand to draw her wrinkled skin taut, I began to shave my mother in law's sixty seven year old pussy. I don't think I really thought about the significance of my actions. After all I was the first person, male or female, to touch this part of Elizabeth's body in almosy thirty years.

She closed her eyes and whispered,

"Gently, gently, don't make me jump."

I was in heaven and continued shaving until there was only a small patch of hair remaining. I held her vaginal lips between my fingers and trimmed all around them and used the opportunity to run my finger over her clitoris. She tensed up immediately and gripped the side of the bath even harder. I asked if she wanted me to stop or if she wanted me to remove all her pubic hair.

"I don't give a fuck if you remove it all", she said,

"but don't you dare stop what you are doing with your finger."

Well there you go then, not only was this the first time in twenty years that I had heard Elizabeth use any form of expletive but I had just been awarded a license to thrill, so like the obedient son in law that I am, I carried on shaving while at the same time stroking and teasing her clit.

When I had removed all her pussy hair and washed the area clean, I decided that the look of content on her face was all the invitation I needed so I gently inserted my index finger into her vagina.

She almost melted into the bath and I had to grab her before she fell backwards. In grabbing her my face came in contact with one of her breasts so my reflex action was to kiss it. Her body had relaxed so much that I don't think she could have remained upright if I hadn't been supporting her.

I licked around her nipples and then before things went any further, I lifted her and carried her through to the bedroom and laid her softly on the bed.

I proceeded to kiss her breasts again and slowly worked my way down her body. My tongue found her belly button and carried on its journey south. She screamed loudly when I licked her slit and shouted,

"Yes, oh fuck yes, don't stop," so I didn't.

I was fully prepared to fuck her right there and then and I don't think she would have objected, but then the phone rang!

Reluctantly I answered it and Marcy asked if everything was ok. She was beginning to think that her mother had changed her mind. I assured her that that was far from the case and told her that I was helping Elizabeth pick out an appropriate

outfit for the evening.

"Tell her to come as she is," said Marcy,

"I don't think I can stand waiting any longer."

Elizabeth liked the idea of arriving at our home wearing her birthday suit but decided that it might be too much for Marcy, to say nothing of the neighbours.

She dressed quickly in a chocolate brown dress with a full length zipper down the back and matching stilettos which brought her height to around 5'4" tall.

She decided against underwear and we jumped in the car for the short five minute journey. She laughed as we were driving and commented on how far things had come since she had run from the room at the sight of my erect cock.

When we arrived home, we found Marcy in the lounge dressed in her favourite black evening gown which she usually wore with a bodystocking underneath because she is very self conscious about her figure and does not like her tummy bulging.

We were all very uncomfortable and as neither Marcy or I drink alcohol, we could not reach for any as dutch courage.

Elizabeth, however does enjoy a glass of wine so I broke the silence by offering her one. She accepted and sat down on the nearest armchair. I noticed that Marcy had done likewise but on the chair farthest away from her mother.

I tried to lighten the mood by suggesting we play strip poker to break us in gently. Elizabeth agreed but suddenly Marcy stood up, walked silently across the room and kissed her mother full on the lips. She told Elizabeth that she loved her and would do anything to help her.

Elizabeth told her that she was well aware of our love for her which was why she had insisted on both of us being there. She then told Marcy what we had really been doing when she had rung earlier.

Without speaking, Marcy reached down and lifted the hem of Elizabeth's dress and began to raise it.

When her mother's newly bald pussy appeared, Marcy began to cry which confused her mother and I.

I was about to make some excuse for my actions and try to console my wife, when she bent down and planted a delicate kiss on her mother's pubis.

That was the signal for Elizabeth to ask me to unzip her which I did in a second and she let her dress fall to the floor. She stepped back far enough to allow her daughter to admire her naked form and spread her arms wide and went,

"Ta Da, what do you think?"

Marcy was still emotional and couldn't speak, but she turned around for me to unbutton her dress and she too was naked underneath although unlike her mother, she had neglected to shave her pussy.

I didn't know what to do next but strangely felt embarrassed that I was still fully dressed so I stupidly asked permission to get undressed.

Both ladies laughed and told me to hurry up, so I obliged and before long I was standing in a room with two naked women and my cock was standing to attention like never before.

Elizabeth looked at my penis and smiled and asked for a group hug.

We all embraced and my dick was grabbed by both women who laughed yet again when they realised that they were both on the same wavelength.

However, the enormity of what we had done so far and where about to do suddenly dawned on Elizabeth.

In her hand she was holding an stiff cock for the first time in three decades. She had reached for it automatically but now that she was standing there in a naked huddle with the two of us, her fingers entwined with her daughter's around my manhood, she decided that she didn't want to continue.

For the first time in thirty years she was about to be sexually intimate with a man, and her daughter was there to witness it,

and that was the problem.

"I know I insisted that you both be here and I admit I am extremely turned on, and do not want to reject the enormous compliment of an erect penis, but I don't think I am ready to involve my only daughter in the process," she said.

"That's fine, mum," Marcy replied,

"I know I kissed your bare pussy a moment ago but I was so overtaken with emotion that you

where allowing us to do this for you. It may sound funny as we are both holding my husband's dick but I don't think I am ready to get intimate with you. I am really horny just thinking about watching you both fucking or being fucked while you watch, and we won't take it any further than that."

I stepped back and allowed the two of them to embrace again and Marcy then lay down on the sofa and ordered me to fuck her.

In recent months I had been constantly amazed by how confident Marcy had become and I was filled with love and admiration.

It was a very emotional experience for each of us, but at that moment the sight of my beautiful wife spreadeagled in front of me begging for attention, while her mother stood nude only a few feet away was almost impossible to bear.

I kissed Elizabeth passionately on the lips and then joined my wife on the sofa where my hardness immediately found its way into her moist hole. We fucked like newly weds, covered in sweat and without the gentle probing which we were used to.

Marcy's physical condition normally dictated the position that we made love in and the vigour with which it was carried out, but for the first time

in a long time, all that was forgotten.

I would like to say that we fucked for quite a while, but as it was the first time we had done it with an audience I came pretty quickly, too quickly for my ravenous wife. When I withdrew my shrinking erection from her pussy, she replaced it with her hand and began to rub her clit, all the while moaning and writhing around on the sofa.

Elizabeth, meanwhile had positioned herself so that she had a perfect view of our lovemaking and while I was distracted by my wife fingering herself, I suddenly realised that her mother had also resorted to manual stimulation.

She was sitting on a chair with her legs opened slightly and had two fingers buried in her vagina. She was biting her lip as if she was trying not to make a sound but was matching her daughter stroke for stroke.

I walked over to Elizabeth and kissed her once more and allowed my lips and tongue to slide down her neck to her tits. I kissed each one in turn, paying particular attention to her nipples, before slowly working my way down over her belly to the valley of heavenly delights below.

She opened her legs a little further and removed her hand to allow me access. I grabbed her hand and sucked her essence from her fingers,before teasing her clit with my tongue. Just as she had done earlier in the evening she cried out,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pressed my face tight against her cunt.

I traced out each leter of the alphabet on her moist cuntlips and when I got as far as T, I was rewarded with a sudden arching of her back,

another cry of pleasure and a face full of love juice which escaped her pussy in a hurry.

While she was still in the throes of ecstasy I looked over at Marcy who had also climaxed and was now watching her mother and I.

She nodded her encouragement so I changed my position and raised Elizabeth's legs slightly and pressed my re-invigorated tool against her slit. I had no problem entering her because she was so wet but I did have difficulty staying inside her because of this wetness. I was about to try a different position when Marcy intervened and held my cock in place while I rode her mother.

Elizabeth was like a gusher, and she came in wave after wave, with years of pent up emotion and repression released at once.

We collapsed together totally drained. This was the first time I had ever cum twice in one night and I immediately decided that I didn't care what I had to do from now on but this experience was going to be repeated.

Marcy wrapped herself around us both and we lay there as one.

After about 20 minutes I was hard again and as my cock was still inside Elizabeth, I began to grind against her once more and took up where I had left off except this time she was not as wet and there was a little more friction as I slid in and out of her cunt.

Marcy stood up at this stage and went to the bathroom and left her mother and I to finish what we were doing.

Elizabeth couldn't take much more of this and reluctantly asked me to stop because she was in pain. She may have been willing to contiue but her aged body would not allow it. I did as she asked and lay back beside her.

After a few minutes she got to her feet and said she needed to use the bathroom also,

"I'm busting" she said and left the room.

I followed her because I needed to piss also but needed to get rid of my erection first.

Marcy was seated on the toilet when we walked in, and she wiped and stood up to allow Elizabeth to sit, but her mum was a little hesitant.

"I know we have just shared something very special but toilet duties are something else. I have never had anyone present when I pee, not even

my husband."

Marcy went to leave but I had decided to stay and told Elizabeth that this was part of the re-awakening process, and that from now on there could be no more closed doors unless the kids were present, and if a door was closed, there was to be no more knocking before entering. We three were now one and we were to be open minded about every situation.

Marcy agreed and when I went on to say that I would be pissing as soon as I got rid of my boner, she got on her knees in front of me and started to

suck my cock. Elizabeth was so busy watching this that she had forgotten she needed to pee. I suddenly thought that maybe she had not indulged in oral sex with her husband, if her reaction to my tongue licking earlier and the strange look she had on her face right now was anything to go by.

I asked her if she have ever given a blow job and she shook her head and said,

12