My Funny Valentine Ch. 05

Story Info
A Valentine's Day wedding.
2.9k words
4.48
5.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Chapter Five

Valentine's Day Wedding

Three years later we got married on a day and a date that we would always remember. It almost didn't happen.

"You have to take the job," Jill insisted 7 months earlier as she rode my cock on the big comfortable bed in our Gramercy area apartment we decided on as a compromise for her Upper Eastside job and my Bowery one. She actually paid more of the rent, insisting it only fair since she made more than twice the money I did. Even that was a compromise because negotiations started with her paying it all which we both knew would have been burdensome, not to mention unfair, even with her six figure editor pay.

She had taken me to bed after I showed her the letter from the very successful director/producer of both soft core and extreme hard core films, offering a role in his productions as an assistant director. It meant relocating to LA. She had taken me to bed to relieve the guilt and worry the letter brought me, with the joy of accepting creating a stepping stone to directing my own commercially viable projects contrasting with a need to move away. She knew how to distract me.

"But I can't leave you," I told her, stopping the erotic bouncing of her tits with both hands and squeezing them. "And Manhattan is the center of publishing."

"You have to take it. It's a chance of a lifetime," she huffed, riding me harder.

"There's got to be a way to make this work," I said, gaining confidence as the friction around my cock gained excitation, whispering at completion, though I knew it would wait. It would wait for me to roll her over and become the fucker and her the fuckee. Her riding me cowgirl had the advantage of delaying my orgasm even as it thrilled both of us as much as any position, especially visually for me watching her titties bounce. "There's got to be a way."

Confidence brought out the pounder in me. I thrust up against her downward thrusts with greater power until I pulled her hard against me, my glans mashed just hard enough against her cervix to set her off as it often did with a surprisingly quick if low level orgasm, and rolled us over still firmly connected and recommenced the fucking as hard or harder than her riding had been. I added harder squeezes of her nipples, and after a passionate kiss, some chewing on them as well. No more conversational words occurred, only words of passion from Jill's bee stung lips, mostly "fuck."

"Oh God Joe," she growled as a mighty orgasm overcame her, her body pressing upwards as I continued pounding into it. She writhed against me until all movement ceased and I felt the wild rippling surround my cock and the hot stream of fluid cover my balls.

I felt these things because I too had stopped my thrusting, pressing deeper than ever inside her and against her roiling cervix which I hosed down and through with ecstatic ejaculations, sending seed eager to mate with an egg that proved non-existent.

The next day I took the chance of negotiating with the porn director via phone call. He must have really been impressed by my amateur work, artistic if cheaply made yet erotically stimulating and, if I take the word of classmates and teacher and Dr Bob and of course my lovely Jill, beautiful, because he listened to my pleas.

"I need her with me," I told him. "Not only is she the love of my life, but she's my muse."

"It's a cold world no matter the heat of the imagery," he countered. "Love can become a liability or even more likely completely vanquished."

"I can imagine," I told him, thinking of the often cruel if well crafted double and triple penetrations he subjected his female porn stars to. Love never entered into his schemes. Even the softcore had more to do with lust and avarice than anything approaching love. "But it's been well tested," I continued. "That's me fucking that gorgeous Jewish lady who happened to be Jill's roommate at the time and my ex, and not only did Jill watch it, she filmed it."

"She filmed it?" he responded, obviously impressed despite his typical low key speech patterns.

I caught it. "She can be an amazing cameraman or person for the second unit." After a pause I added, "And she's an editor."

"I've got a great editor," he said.

"Not film editing. She edits books, both novels and nonfiction. She's brilliant at it, one of the top editors at her publisher despite her young age. She edited the book of poetry I sent to you and she also edits my film scripts."

He chuckled. "Ah, at last the grist."

"Don't take this wrong, but your scripts could use her skills."

"Even I cringe after the fact," he admitted. "Actually I thought I'd use you for writing as well. It was to be a reward for good work which I figured I'd see from you. Just like anything in our business, instant gratification and all that, I guess rewards are never delayed."

I chuckled with him. "We work as a team," I said.

"And without her you don't work at all?" he asked.

I had nothing to say to that. It brought my back against the wall. Like Jill had said, it was a chance of a lifetime.

Thankfully he agreed. "Anyone else?" he offered jokingly.

"Need a sound man?"

"You might," he chuckled.

It turned out Dave had the same dilemma as me. How he tempered the party girl Monica enough for them to sustain a relationship surprised me. Except I knew it was more like him going with the flow, partying as hard as her, including sharing her with men, mostly Bob, as she shared him with women, mostly Bob's nurses. She got the most out of it though, discovering her bisexual tendencies at that shoot at her parents' estate. Neither Dave nor Bob had the least interest in fucking each other.

So in the end, his desire to remain with his love kept him in Manhattan. That both of them had moved into better positions in their professions, she finally getting an editing position after a couple frustrating years manning the front desk as receptionist, and he about to take over the jeweler/watch repair business from the ancient master for which he had been apprenticed, definitely added to his decision to stay.

Jill and I had to delay our move west for awhile. In a sense the porn director tested both of us during that time. He sent Jill screenplays to edit and had me work Manhattan as location background. And Long Island as well, since he liked Monica's parents' estate he'd seen in my little film.

It would have been nice to avoid another New York winter, but in the end it worked out great. Dave became my best man and Monica Jill's maid of honor. Her family could attend easily. Most, including her aunts and uncles and cousins, despite their multitude of ethnicities, resided in either New York or in a relatively close eastern city, and there were many of them. She herself had two brothers and a sister from her parent's original marriage, and half siblings and siblings in law from their second marriages.

My family actually had several from my father's side, he having been raised in Brooklyn, residing close by. In fact his oldest brother, in the entertainment business as the head contract lawyer of the second largest talent agency in America, had been of great assistance in not only letting me bounce ideas off him but in introducing me to powerful men in the film business, most productively the director who moonlighted as the featured instructor in film at NYU, essentially letting me pass hurdles to get enrolled there. This assistance happened despite Uncle Howard's absolute objection to my career choice. What a mensche.

"I do," I said most happily on Valentine's Day despite my unmanly tears looking into those incredible dark Asian eyes just as moist as mine. Her vintage bridal gown looked incredible on her, fitted to a t and flaunting her perfect abundance. But at that moment all I saw were her eyes, accepting, loving, as ecstatic as mine. Not an ounce of reluctance showed through, nor shyness.

That shyness, nearly crippling, I hardly ever saw by then, though people I met with her and who she had met without me earlier had remarked at her transformation into confident woman when in my presence. I guess she still needed me. I had no problem with that because I needed her too.

We finished our vows in the huge Manhattan pier we rented and celebrated afterwards when it became the reception hall. Hundreds of guests barely filled the place, but it was an impressive crowd for us two usual recluses.

"You weren't nervous at all," I said into her ear as we sat awaiting the usual events, including being coruscated and flambéed by my best and all too witty friend. We sat at the head of a large round table like king and queen surrounded by a court of relatives and friends.

"I get to marry you, silly boy. It's something I've been looking forward to for some time. Besides, I've been stared at before by a lot more people."

"You mean the films?"

"No silly. I used to be a gymnastic star, remember? A lot more people watched me hit my marks. Nerves you learned to work into greater power, into adrenaline."

"So you are nervous," I smiled, giving her a soft kiss, much shorter and less intense but just as loving as the one we displayed at end of the ceremony in front of the throng who cheered and whistled as if their team had one a championship. I had certainly won my champion and she seemed to feel the same about me.

"Of course," she smiled, beaming. "You'll just have to soothe me with your brilliant hands. The suite's bathtub is huge by the way."

It may not have been the Plaza, but the hotel containing our suite ranked as second tier fancy, a gift from my lawyer uncle. I hadn't seen it because we played to the superstition of not seeing each other the night before the wedding. I didn't think we needed to worry about anything threatening our marriage, especially silly superstitions, but our mothers, who ended up becoming good friends, insisted. I ended up liking the idea as it intensified anticipation of seeing my lovely bride appear resplendent and sexy in her gown.

When I finally saw her beginning her march down the aisle, she took my breath away. Completely. The tears began then and only got worse. Speaking the vows I wrote for her had been the hardest thing I ever did getting past my emotion tightened throat, but I managed to get them out sans mistake.

She on the other hand, despite her tear wetted cheeks, spoke hers clearly and resonantly with her slightly high and innately sexy voice, the hint of a rasp in it always a pleasure to hear. Channeling nerves and intense emotions into adrenaline she had just explained to me indirectly.

Somehow we got through my friend's eviscerating speech and the moving speeches of both of our fathers and the messy cake eating to get to that first dance.

Of course I chose "My Funny Valentine" for the song.

Enwrapping her in my arms as we shifted to the slow rhythm, I may have been able to rest my chin on her head, it may have looked peculiar, even ridiculous, but holding her and moving with her, our bodies as close as possible without getting naked and me actually inside her, nothing else existed but her. The mix of flowery perfume and her natural musk I smelled smelled like love. That and her breasts pressed against my diaphragm and her pelvis and thighs and the hot place at the center pressed against my thigh brought forth my erection which she felt against her tummy. She subtly rubbed it looking up at me with mischief and desire in her eyes. I wanted so much to ravish her there and then in front of all of our relatives and friends. Maybe they'd cheer even more enthusiastically than they cheered our kiss. Somehow I got through it.

We had decided on buffet to not add eating to the many post wedding ceremonies. After dancing with Monica first (we knew what condition I'd be in after our first dance and though Monica felt sexy in my arms I could let the condition dwindle), I danced with my mom and Jill's mom before one more dance with my love and finally gathering food and eating.

"I see what Monica sees in Dave," Jill unsuccessfully teased me. "He dances divine."

I returned with equal lack of success, "I think your mom's a hotty." She was sultry as only an olive skinned Mediterranean woman could be, but hadn't been exercising her body and dieting like both her daughter and me had been doing (and continue to do), so her middle had lost much of the curve between hefty breasts and butt. I had wondered why Jill thought she'd remain flat enough to compete in gymnastics and dance ballet, and she explained that they'd hoped she had enough of her Scots/Japanese father's genes, the females of his family being slim and small breasted.

"Despite the disappointment, I'm glad you got your mother's genes that way," I told her. "Ecstatic actually."

"You would, my naughty boy," she pouted without conviction.

We made quick work of our meals, catered by a caterer who deserved its reputation for deliciousness. But I had a much more delicious dish pressed against my side, her fingers squeezing and rubbing my growing lump as I rubbed her clit directly. Lucky her dress wasn't crepe, but a flowing satin that hid its pushed up state beneath the white table cloth. I easily slid past her bikini cut panties, approaching under the waistband.

Though she continued her manipulations of my manhood most of the time, the minx, when we saw guests approach to give us congratulations, I removed my secret pussy stirrer, licking fingers as if soiled by the finger foods making Jill blush and coo. Monica and Dave surrounding us at the end, old friend beside old friend, and they winked at our discreet fondling letting us work each other to near explosion.

"You want me to suck that off before you go to keep it from sticking out like a flag pole?" Monica offered.

"Only if I get to suck off the new bride," Dave countered. "Fair is fair."

"No thanks," my uneasy bride responded. "Though I'm sure you're quite good at it."

"He is," Monica said. "Almost as good as your husband." When Dave looked cutely petulant, she added, "But you get better every day, and you're definitely second best as far as men." When that only softened his look a little, she finished with, "I'll instruct you on his methods, I promise."

"Can't wait," he smiled.

We finally made our exit, me managing to bring my cock to half mast. Tossing the bouquet and the garter, both our friends resisted catching them though with some ambivalence I thought interesting.

Half mast went to full as soon as we entered the stretch limo and the chauffeur lowered the privacy screen. I lowered my pants and briefs releasing my needy shaft while Jill removed her panties and straddled me. I guided it in, Jill lifting the skirt to let me see the way.

"Oh fuck," we both moaned when my glans entered tight hot slick paradise.

"So fucking good," she added as she slowly descended bringing me to full depth. "Umph," she muttered when I struck her cervix. Pulling out her breasts from the slick fabric, I smothered hard nipples in lips and fingers. As she squirmed against me, I wetted fingers in my mouth and rubbed her clit with vigor. It's all it took. I hadn't thought she was that close.

"I've been on the edge since I saw you in your gorgeous suit standing at the alter staring at me with devouring eyes," she explained with a purr. Even as her interior convulsed around my cock, she began the up and down motion of a fuck.

"I'm also not far from cumming," I muttered, gripping her waist and guiding her to go faster and pressing down hard at the end of her descent. My mouth returned to feasting on her nipples.

"Then this might help," she muttered unsteadily into my nearby ear. "I stopped taking the pill."

"When?" I asked huskily pulling her even harder against me.

"Then you're okay with it?"

"Yes!" I groaned.

"A month ago and I'm ovulating. Cum in me."

"Yes!" I shouted even with my teeth gripping a nipple.

"Send your cum deep past my cervix. Send your naughty swimmers to attack my vulnerable egg. Fill me with your love. Fill my womb with our baby."

I bit and tugged, pulling her tit out from her torso, and it sent her into bliss just as I exploded blissfully into her milking interior that coaxed out my seed to shoot past the cervix, hundreds of microscopic tadpoles in search of their own penetration. Millions before never had a chance. One finally accomplished what the others couldn't, if not then, then sometime that Valentine's Day. We certainly gave them lots of chances.

I chuckled as we embraced, our bodies bathed in endorphins, the last of our orgasmic throbs ending.

"What?" she asked me.

"It's Valentine's day," I said. "Of course you're ovulating."

She chuckled too.

...to be continued...

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers