My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes fiancee while dreaming about her Dad-in-law.
2k words
4.36
145.4k
48

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers

“Unh...owww...yeah...annh...unnngh...jeez you're SO hot and wet this time, Honey,” my fiancee Mike hissed as he pushed into me into me from behind, “I'm really gonna' fill this rubber tonight!”

“I should be smokin' and soakin',“ I thought to myself thinking about my encounter that morning with my future Father-in-law's big thing. And, Big Mike had a BIG thing! Visualizing my future Father-in-laws Big Boy stimulated me even further. I was bent over the foot of the bed in my in-law's guest room now with my big bust hanging all the way to the mattress. My lace bra barely supported my big 'F' cups and all of the swaying could just not be completely controlled. When Mike jabbed into me the first time two bolts of electricity hit my lace covered nipples as they where drug against the bedspread. The stream of electrons made a 'V-line' straight to my moist vulva. The shock jerked a picture of my future father-in-law more clearly into my mind and generated a juddering inside my lower pelvis. I loved Mike and I enjoyed our physical encounters thoroughly. But, I couldn't get the vision of my future 'Dad', Mike Sr., out of my mind. Replaying our encounter of early this morning only made me hotter and I knew I was gonna' orgasm harder than usual.

“Ohhh, baby...ahhh...oww...good...good...,” my fiancee groaned as he started to pump into me, “I love that tight warm slot you've got!” Mikey was starting to getting to it...and me...now. I love his actions, reactions and ministrations!

Our flesh began to slap together loudly I as braced myself against the mattress with my hands, and it did feel good, but I knew it wouldn't last long as Mike always came quickly - a couple of minutes at most...tops. I consoled myself that I could have him lick me off whenever I wanted if he didn't last long enough, but with the vision of Big Mike 'dancing' in my mind I knew I would. I usually did orgasm during intercourse because I was extremely tight around Mike's smaller than average endowment so there was a lot of friction. I was an 17 year old virgin when we'd met a year ago so I had never been stretched at all. But, I was sure I would have a nice orgasm partially at least because of the fact that our bedroom door was slightly ajar reminding me that my future Father-in-law might hear what was going. Big Mike was sitting in the adjoining family room. This was just a tremendous turn-on for me. Could he hear us? What would he be thinking? What kind of bulge would he have now? I smiled!

My fiancee luched into me again and again. And I knew Little Mike wouldn't “...fill...” the rubber he was wearing. I'd seen the condoms many times before when he removed them and the reservoir tip was barely filled and not always that. I'd masturbated him to orgasm many, many times as well - both wrapped and bare - and he loved it, but he usually barely oozed a couple of little streams or produced a few small threads. But, he was obviously satisfied and appreciative. And I loved the way I could use my body to control him 24/7 and that was a REAL turn-on for me. And, the thought of the impact I'd had on my future Father-in-law continued to help me quickly up the mountain. I wondered if I'd develop the same control over Big Mike.

“Ooohh yeah, Baby,” Mike grunted as he continued to drive his iron hard little rod into me as deeply as he could, “Unh Huh, this is gonna' be a MAJOR one! Yes, it is!” Bap...bap...bap...bap...bap...bap...our flesh collided repeatedly. My wet tunnel instinctively held Little Mike in an exquisitely tight grasp.

His words, and the sound of our flesh coming firmly together brought another crystal clear vision of Mike Sr. back into my thoughts. Mike Sr.'s big meat had literally EXPLODED monumentally in my hands early this morning and he had produced more semen at one time than I had thought was humanly possible. As I said I had masturbated Mikey, my fiancee, numerous times and I couldn't help make the comparison with his Dad. And, I was immediately climbing the orgasmic peak even further as my mind's eye again saw 'Big Mike's' organ throbbing in my stroking grasp. Yeah I knew I would cum good - real good - even during this 'short' session. It made me wetter remembering the way my future Father-in-law couldn't get enough of me. Both before and after our session he could not keep his eyes off of my body; his eyes were particularly nearly GLUED to the front of my stuffed shirt. Yeah, I loved the attention. I again wondered if could hear us from the next room...

Mikey would orgasm good too; he always did. Even though he always had to use a condom he loved it; no doubt. He'd never been in me, or any woman, bareback. I was his first and he was mine, and I always made him put on the 'raincoat'. At first, because...well, you just never know and then later because I didn't want to chance getting pregnant. Mikey was always after me to use the pill so he could empty himself in me, but I didn't like the side effects of BCPs I'd heard about. Also, it left something special that could happen between us later. The same thing is true about oral and anal; I'd never done either with anyone and that would be something special for me and Mikey later after we were married. Mikey acquiesced to the situation readily. He loved my puss...licking it or pumping it, and he did both as often as possible. And, he liked the way I watched the hole in the end of his meat when released his seed as I masturbated him.

“Yeah, yeah, aargh,” my fiancee groaned and gurgled through clinched teeth as he hit the thirty second mark and I was jerked me back to reality, “This is great, Great, GREAT...aahh!” I knew it wouldn't be long now and I was really getting close myself. My puss was on fire and quivering now! I was nearing the crest of the mountain.

My nipples were on fire and quivering, too. They were swollen and rubbing against the fabric of my bra as they swayed back and forth in my shirt with each of Mike's strokes. Their 'F' cup size precluded any real containment when I was taking it doggy and I loved the extra intensity the sensation added. It really added to my stimulation and it reminded my of the way Big Mike had loved the sight of my nipples protruding tightly against the front of my gown soaked through with his semen. He almost drooled! My nipples, and the big areolas surrounding them, were very, Very, VERY sensitive. I even thought that I might be able to orgasm with just nipple play, but I didn't give Mikey too much time with them. He was allowed to stroke my nipples softly and gently fondle my big orbs a bit but that was all. Maybe after we were married I'd let him lick my nipples or occassionally suck them gently. I'd probably let him really work on my full bust completely too, but not until we were married. Mikey would LOVE that! Big Mike would love it too; I was convinced of that!!!

“Oww, Honey” my fiancee whispered, “I can feel you starting to flex and grip me a little. Lordy, it feels great! My cock is like iron!! Do you feel it? Is it good?“

I could feel it; he was HARD. He was starting to pound me really good and with the vision of Big Mike mostly filling my thoughts I was getting REAL close. Good thing too because 'Mikey's Minute' was about up. A fleeting vision of Big Mike filling more than my thoughts slammed into my mind and careened around inside my head as I shivered and shook all over. The vision really shook me. I wondered if it would possibly fit!!! Would it hurt? The flesh was really slapping now and Little Mike was hammering into me like a jackrabbit on meth! My nipples were really swelling now and I was loving the thought of orgasming during intercourse instead of waiting to have Mike lick me off. My puss quaked repeatedly as that thought of Big Mike seemed to return over and over in time with Little Mike's jolts into me!

“Yeah...Swee...ty...go...go...go...I'm...close,” I gasped out rhythmically with each of his thrusts, “Yeah, harder...harder...harder...harder...harder... My fiancee picked up the pace and the power, and I felt his sweat drop onto my lover back. A pale blue haze was begining to form in my mind's eye. Through the mist I could see Big Mike hanging there throbbing and the warm flush started deep in my belly, spread out over my being like the aftermath of an atomic cloud and I exploded just as Mikey let out a howl and buried himself into my hot, wet tunnel as deeply as he could. I collapsed onto the bed as he lurched backward out of me.

“Oooowww, that was a monster,“ he smiled down at me as I rolled over onto my back. He leaned against the dresser with his encased penis still throbbing. Sweat was pouring off of him and his chest was heaving. He smiled as he saw me looking at the the just barely filled reservoir of the condom.

“Would you like me to take the girls out so you can see them easier?“ I softly and sweetly teased him just like I had his Father that morning. “Want a peek?“, I grinned and cooed and flirted as I pulled my thin sweater over my bra. “Would ya', huh?” He ogled my large, dark areolas and nipples stretching out the front of my thin white-lace bra.

“You know it, Honey! Take'em out, please!” Mikey almost begged, “I'd love to do'em right now. I'm still ready! When ARE you gonna' let me pump them?”

I smiled and decided to give him a little time with them. I arched my back and as my big bust stood out I reached back to undo my bra snaps...

Tap...Tap...Tap...

“Hey, Kids,” came Big Mike's voice as he knocked softly. “I thought the three of us were headed for dinner and drink or two tonight to celebrate the BIG occassion“

“Later.” I mouthed to my fiancee as I pulled my tight sweater down over my bra wondering what 'BIG occassion“ my future Father-in-law might mean.

“OK, Dad.” Mike replied as he peeled himself and pulled up his pants and began buttoning his shirt. “We'll just be a minute.”

I slid off the end of the bed and quickled pulled on my short, loose denim skirt and brushed back my hair. I was reaching into my suitcase for some panties when Mike took me by the hand and headed through the door to the leaving room.

My future Father-in-law was standing at the bar wiping his forehead. He glanced at Mike and nodded toward the garage door.

“Let's go, Kids!“ he said smiling broadly looking quickly at me and then back at his son, ”Big night!“

As my fiancee went through the door in front of me, I smoothed my skirt, arranged my tight sweater and adjusted my bra. It took a bit of rearranging to get all of my big bust comfortably in place. I looked up at Big Mike out of the corner of my eye and just as I expected I found his gaze glued to the tightly stretched front of my sweater wrapping my slightly jiggling mass. I smiled and glanced down at the front of his slacks. Just as I hoped... What a bulge!! He liked, really liked, what I had!! What I thought might have been a flash of warmth hit swept briefly over me.

I glanced quickly at his face and he was smiling dreamily as his gazed traveled from bust to the short hem of my skirt and down my smooth, bare, tanned legs.

I smiled broadly knowing that this was truly just the beginning of a wonderful life.

(To be continued.)

jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers