My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 05

Story Info
Busty gets a shampoo & facial post TF.
4.5k words
4.65
136.8k
39
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers

I was reclining in a large leather arm chair in Mike, Sr.'s den trying to get my breathing and heart rate back to normal. My big bust still heaved a bit and my nipples were slightly engorged. Mike, Sr. was trying to do the same sort of recovery, only he was covering his massive man bulge with the morning newspaper. It would take the New York Times Sunday paper that's for sure. Big Mike and I had nearly been caught by my fiancé, his son, Mike, Jr., in the midst of my monumental orgasm as Mike, Sr. licked me off. I was starting to return to normal but I knew that Big Mike was still, well, BIG and that he probably would be for quite a while.

I'd had truly experienced a MONSTER orgasm. Big Mike knew how to lick and that was for sure. Little Mike licked me whenever I wanted and he was good, but 'Dad' was definitely at a whole different level. I had been treated to the orgasm of my life. It was the orgasm of dreams - no, fantasies - as he literally licked me into oblivion. I knew that part of the intense pleasure came from the fact that my sweet husband-to-be lay snoozing in the next room while his father had his head between my thighs. But, it was also probably partly because Big Mike's loaded, heavy weapon hung just inches from exposed vulva. I'd felt it's smooth warmth touch my leg more than once as it bobbed and swayed with Big Mike's efforts. I was completely vulnerable in that posture and I was in absolutely no position to stop any attempt at invading my tiny tunnel. The thought of his huge hanger ripping me asunder was constantly fleeting in and out of my thoughts as I lay with my thighs completely splayed. I wondered if that big beauty would fit!

Mike, Jr. was in the kitchen getting himself a cup of coffee in hopes of helping get rid of his hangover.

"Hey, Dad! Do you have any 'morning after' stuff around the house?" Mikey asked as he sat down on the footstool by me and placed a hand on my bare upper thigh.

"Not a bit, I'm afraid." his Dad replied. "You'll just have to go and get some." he said taking a quick and expectant peek into my eyes and then down to my bust.

"Yeah, the 7-11 is just 5 minutes away." Mikey offered. "You wanna go along, Honey?" he asked me as his Dad looked up at me again with a hang dog look of disappointment.

"Sure, Sweety, I'd love to." I replied, "Just give me a few minutes to throw on some more clothes. OK?" I replied and stood up. I bent over as I stood to pick up my coffee, but I mostly wanted to give Big Mike another eye full of my cleavage.

"I don't think I can wait that long, Honey" Mikey said getting up "I'll be right back. It'll only just take a minute. Ok? I'll take our car." In response to this exchange Big Mike's expression swung back and forth from elation to subdued resignation and then back to elation and back to disappointment. Five minutes or so would allow Mikey time to pick up something to ease his hangover but it was just not enough time for what Mike, Sr. was after.

Mikey headed out the door jingling his keys and I glanced at Mike, Sr. and mouthed silently "Don't be too disappointed, 'Daddy'. I'll make it worth the wait. I promise." He smiled at me as the garaged door closed behind Mike and then I asked softly, "Is 'He' still big and hard for me?"

"You know I'm as hard as a rock for you, you cute little tease." Big Mike said in a friendly, joking tone. "And you love that reaction, don't you?" He asked looking at my snugly covered bustline.

I had to admit to myself that I just loved the thought of keeping Big Mike aroused. I kept Mikey aroused constantly too, but he was much younger and inexperienced and you would expect that state from him. But, my future father-in-law was a handsome, widowed man-of-the world and you just had to believe he'd had his share of physical experiences. It was a real boost to a young girl's ego and self-esteem to influence this mature male who could probably have his pick of the female gender rather easily. I just had to go on with this for even the few minutes we had.

"Well, a few minutes might be enough for just a quick, little peek, huh?" I asked rhetorically as I began unbuttoning my night gown. I stopped just before I would have exposed my 'lap'. I just left it like that for a moment so that my future father-in-law could see my cleavage and part of my sheer nylon bra. He swallowed and licked his lips staring at my full bosom. I knew he could see my nipples protruding. His package was as fully visible as was the outline of my full nips. I tilted rearward into the chair a bit and pulled my shoulders back at the same time. I grasped each half of my nightgown and I opened the front completely and exposed both of the large globes that were only minimally covered by the white 'F' cup I wore. I knew he could clearly see my large, dark areolas and swollen thick nipples through the thin material now.

"Unh...unh...unh..." he grunted, "Unh...unh...unh... What a beauty you are! Do I get to see more?"

"Maybe, maybe," I replied coyly, "But only if you promise to look but not touch. Maybe then."

Big Mike had laid the paper aside and was sitting back enjoying the view. His bulge was still huge and it had resumed throbbing.

"Take it out for me, Daddy. Please! We have time for a look at least." I said "I just love to watch it throb and pulse while you enjoy the 'view'. Your a beauty, too." I smiled.

Mike, Sr. stretched the thin nylon material out with his right hand and pulled his big log out with his left. He laid its throbbing mass on his left thigh. It lay there and pulsed and rose and fell as if it were breathing; as if it had a life of its own seperate from Big Mike. Wheeewww! I longed to hold it and fondle it and stroke it and make Big Mike my toy to play with at will. I knew I could and it made me moisten a bit more. I wished Mikey wouldn't be returning any minute. My cheeks reddened as Big Mike's meat throbbed under my gaze. We were both nearly entranced. He and I seemed a perfect matched pair. I truly believed in 'chemistry', now.

"Come closer to me" I breathed. "Just for a minute." He was up a striding toward me in a flash with that huge organ bouncing and swinging. Jeeeezzzzz, what a glorious site.

R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!! The cell phone jangled us both back to reality and my heart jumped into my throat. Mike, Sr. froze in mid-stride. I picked up the phone from the end table to my left and answered.

"Hello?" I said. "Oh, Mike, it's you." As the words came out of my mouth I glanced at my father-in-law and beckoned him with a crook of my right index finger. With one step he stood directly in front of me and his massive meat swung and swayed to a halt hanging just bare inches from my face. His bountiful, big plum almost filled my entire visual field. I grasped him gently and stroked his thick foreskin back off the glans and I sighed as I enjoyed the sight of his huge corona. He moaned low in his throat as I stoked his big meat up and down slowly and he gazed down at my full orbs nearly spilling out of their thin containment.

"You're what?" I asked into the phone. And I continued to stroke the big warm girth in my hand as it's owner quivered and teetered above me. Mike, Sr. was obviously in heaven and he didn't realize that I was also. I had become nearly addicted to handling his equipment in the past day or two. The writhing of Big Mike's huge sack told me the he was MORE than addicted to the same thing.

"Are you hurt?" I asked after Mike explained about the accident. And as my fiancé' explained that he had been side swiped pulling into the convenience store his father groaned loudly as I gently squeezed his long, hard shaft repeatedly in a milking-motion and stroked him slowly. I looked up into an expression of ecstasy on my father-in-law's face. A large, large drop of clear fluid formed at the big orifice in his firm and turgid glans and grew like a balloon about to burst. I continued to stoke up and down his meaty staff.

"Its OK." I said to Mikey on the phone. "I don't mind that you had a few too many last night. Just get home safely. I can keep myself busy some how." I said with a tone of mock disappointment as I smiled up at Mike, Sr. After this last statement I leaned forward and lathed my tongue from the frenulum of Big Mike's cock up across the orifice in the center of his glans and quickly swallowed the copious balloon of fluid. I hissed inwardly through clenched teeth and I released his meat from grasp. My tongue ran around the rim of his glans and then I quickly pulled my lips off Mike's cock head and spoke into the phone.

"How soon will it be?" I asked Mikey slightly breathlessly over the phone after he told me that the police and wrecker were on the way. As my fiancé' tried to explain what was happening I reached down and unhooked 3 of the 4 hooks holding the front of my bra together while looking up into the ecstatic face of my father-in-law. I then leaned slowly forward and gently suckled just the end of the big glans hanging in my face and placed the tip of my tongue in it's orifice. Big Mike gurgled, trembled and looked down into my nearly visible bust. I suckled him like a baby on a teat, a huge teat. I quickly let his glans slide backwards from my lips.

"Take your time and just be safe, Sweety." I swallowed quickly and spoke immediately into the phone as I looked up into Big Mike's eyes. "Don't worry I'll still be here for you when you get home. I can find something to do to keep occupied. I love you too, Sweety. What was that?" I asked Mikey to repeat his question over the phone.

I cocked my head to the left to hold the cell phone and I grasped Mike's shaft with my left hand and cradled his big heavy sack in my right. I commenced to stroke him again as I gently palmed the mighty flesh that spilled over both sides of my palm. Boy, was he equipped!!! I continued to stroke and massage him.

"Sure, we can go visit your Grandparents when you feel up to it." I said as I continued to stroke my father-in-law. "Fortunately, I'm feeling great right now and I'm sure you'll be better, too, when we have some 'quality' time together." I giggling-ly teased my fiancé' as his Dad's Big Boy throbbed in my grip. 'Uuuuummmmm....!!!!!' I thought. What I was feeling was more than great! "Okey Dokey, Sweety, see ya' soon." I finished my sentence just as another big ooze formed at the mighty meatus that filled my vision.

I clicked off the phone and laid it down on the table to my left as I closed my mouth over 'Daddy's' big glans and swallowed the huge puddle of pre-cum the he had just produced. I then leaned back and let his cock head slide back over my lips and I started to unhook my bra completely. I changed my mind as Big Mike swayed forward a bit and his big warm meat touched my lips again. I formed as large a circle with my lips as I could and I began pushing my mouth over the big head. My lips were still a bit battered and bruised from the punishment he gave them the night before. And as Big Mike slowly invaded my mouth I was reminded that my jaw still ached from accommodating his huge girth deep in my head for the first time last night also. I took his big slab in an overhanded grip with both hands and stroked him as he pumped slowly into my face grunting and groaning.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh...ungh...ungh...ungh..." I grunted in pace with his movements as he repeatedly wedge into my face deeper and deeper and my discomfort increased. As he pulled back a bit I released his big tool from my grip and leaned back allowing the big head to pop from lips. Relief... I loved the feel of his rubbery, spongy cock in my mouth but I needed a little recovery time after last evenings oral assault by his great girth. But, I needed more practice, too. Practice makes perfect!!!!!

"Huh? What's the matter, Gorgeous?" he asked with a look of disappointment as his limb swung freely in front of my face. "You were doing so great!"

"I just need a bit of a break, Mike, Sr." I cooed. "My lips, face and jaw got quite a work out last night, remember."

"Yeah! And what a work out it was! I came a river and you swallowed it right down." he gleamed as he ogled my bulging juggs that were nearly out of my barely closed bra. I followed his gaze downward. My firm but fleshy breasts were exposed diagonally down to the edge of my large dark areolas. A drop of his fluid fell in to the crevasse of my cleavage. Ahhhh...yessss...I thought, he'll love that!!!!

I looked up at him with a gleam and unbuttoned the bottom clasp on the front of my bra. I opened it just a little to expose the inner curvature of each mound to his view. I tucked my elbows tightly to my side to hold the 'Girls' in place as I leaned back and slid my hips forward. I finished laying completely back and ended up fully horizontal with my back on the footstool and the back of my head just on the seat cushion of the big leather chair. "Come straddle me, 'Father', please." I breathed.

Big Mike's eyes grew big and he gingerly stepped forward with a leg on either side of my waist and his monster meat swung menacingly over me. Another great blob of fluid fell from his glans and landed on the inner slope of my right breast and oozed into the deep gorge. I looked up at him and I pulled my bra opening ever so slowly apart without fully exposing my nipples or areolas and said, "Lay that large load between the 'Girls'. Please, Big Mike?" I teased "Snuggle up right here."

He leaned slightly forward and place a palm on either arm of the chair and eased his monstrous male mass downward into my cleavage. His scrotal sack and his goose-egg testicles touched me and we both shivered and 'Oooohhhh-ed'. His big bag was drug upward across my soft belly as he positioned his massive shaft and lowered it between my breasts. I pulled my bra together and hooked it across the top of his thick, fleshy shaft. The movement wiggled his foreskin and pushed my nipples firmly across the inside of my sheer bra. We both 'Aaaahhhh-ed' audibly almost in unison. We smiled at each other.

"Do they feel OK, Daddy?" I gave him a big-eyed quizzical look as he repositioned himself to get just the right angle of attack. His movement sent two bolts of electricity through my nipples.

"Aaarrrggghhh..." I groaned. "Pump'em, Daddy, pump'em. Pump'em good! You'll love it!"

Mike, Sr. plowed between my breasts slowly and I looked down to see his huge meat head emerging from between my big mams just inches from my face. His foreskin was stretched backwards and the rim of his crown was just exposed. He pulled his hips back and pushed ahead again just a fraction faster than the first time. His giant gonads slid back and forth across my warm skin and his cock throbbed in their makeshift meaty tunnel. My areolas were puff-ing up and my swollen nipples were pulsing as they were stimulated by the friction of moving within my bra.

"Ooooohhhh.....yuuuuhhhh.....ooonngggh....woooooo...." Big Mike groaned as his motion continued and his slab slid up and back between my mounds. His movements were still just a bit jagged and irregular. "Aaaaannnggghhhh...God that's GREAT!" he gurgled.

My puss was starting to purr and the moisture and heat intensified. I arched my back slightly to increase the friction on my now hugely distended nipples. The sensation was brutally profound and I knew that one day I might be able to orgasm with nipple play only. I wondered if this might be the time as Big Daddy settled in to a comfortable, consistent pace. Each passage of his hot, thick shaft up and back between my breasts sent powerful stimuli rhythmically through each nipple and into my breast. Each new pump spread the shock further out into my areola and deeper through my breast into the depths of my gut. Again and again came the strokes...deeper...and deeper...two converging streams of powerful electrons that might end deep in my 'V'!

J-o-l-t...j-o-l-t...j-o-l-t...j-o-l-t...j-o-l-t...j-o-l-t...j-o-l-t... The penetrating segmentations of fire continued their journey as my father-in-law to-be plowed my cleavage with his throbbing drooling side of beef. I watched the glans moving to and fro with his foreskin lathing up and back. I looked up into his face and saw that his gaze was transfixed to the juncture of our flesh. His huge cock and my monstrous mounds.

"Oh, Lordy, Daughter, this is magnificent! I love it! I love it! I love it!" Big Mike almost slobbered.

"Are you coming close?" I cooed with big eyes. "Is it gonna be good?" I asked as I lay the index finger of each hand on his glans and began to polish it as it moved in and out of my flesh.

"Great, GREAT! That's what it'll be! This may be the biggest ever for me!!!" he grunted out. "Aaaaaaawwwwwww," he groaned "I'm nearly, Nearly, NEARLY ready!"

I could tell he was close and miraculously I thought that I might be able to go with him. My sensitive nipples, areolas and breast mass had never been worked like this. The repetitive jets of fire were deep in my pelvic cavity now and straining for their goal as each of Big Mike's jolts send them further into my pelvis. 'God, please!' I begged internally. 'Let it happen!'

R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!! My heart rate instantly doubled! R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!! I couldn't focus. I was dazed by the fire in my gut. R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!! Mike, Sr. froze. R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!! The huge tube buried in my cleavage almost continuously oozed a thick stream that ran over my friction-warmed skin. R-R-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!!

I swallowed gratefully with recognition. It was the cell. I picked it up with my left hand and with my right urged Big Mike standing slightly bent, statue-like above me to continue his magnificent motion. He needed little urging!!!

"H-e-l-l-o," I half gasped into the phone. "Oh, Mikey, Sweety. Nothing, I was just running to grab the phone that's all." I said as two huge thick streams of fire jolted through my body all the way to the upper edge of my mons. Big Mike had continued to pump and now with a renewed vim and vigor that stimulated me more.

"You'll be just a few minutes longer? Huh?" I looked up into my father-in-law's eyes and he began to stroke his meat between my globes a bit faster and with just a touch more authority. The twin electron streams were knocking on the door of my vulva - almost, Almost, ALMOST there. I thought.

"Sure, Honey, why don't you bring home something to snack on during the game." I replied. "Actually your Dad is getting a bit of exercise right now I think." I responded. "Sure I'll get him." I said and handed my father-in-law the phone as he continued to pump my flesh. My ecstasy was uninterrupted as my father-in-law's massive meat massaged the valley between my breasts and sent repeated shockwaves from my nipples...n-e-a-r-l-y...all the way to my vulva. 'Please, go, please, go, ple-e-a-a-s-s-eee' my inner voice pleaded. 'Get there, get there, get there, get there.....' it chanted.

I looked at the huge leaking meatus of my father-in-laws meat riding back and forth between my big 'Girls' and arched my back a bit more. The friction intensified on my nipples and Big Mike gasped.

"What...is...it...Son!" he rhythmically panted in time to his building thrusts. "I'm...work...ing...out...!" My big juggs jiggled and danced just barely contained by the thin nylon bra. Big Mike's great scrotal contents now slapped back and forth across my tummy. The thick girth between my breasts swelled and throbbed and jerked. The voltage in my torso built in length and intensity in the power surge that ran from my nips to my 'V'. Mike, Sr. picked up the pace and the power! The friction between my mounds was monstrous and I could not help myself from trying to imagine his mighty plunges elsewhere in deep in my body. I shook the thought out of my head with a shiver.

"Sure...sure...Jun...ior...Sure.." Mike, Sr. puffed out the words. "My ...truck...can...be...used...! I...have...to...go...!" he clicked off the phone and arched his back and bellowed loudly as he began to thrust wildly through my fleshy bosom. The pounding began in earnest and my prayer's were being answered...I hoped. The fiery tingle neared my triangle. I was dangerously close.

jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers
12