My Gas Station Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,446 Followers

Later that day two more important looking business men came in and went directly over to Melanie. After introductions she took them both over to the office. I could guess this time what she would be doing. These were the two men Hartley had handed the documents in for earlier.

Again she was only in the office about 15 minutes and when she came back she had a broad smile on her face. She had the final papers to show the two businesses were indeed tied customers to our station. I asked her if she had blown both of them and she grinned and said, “Of course, Darling, just another perk for their business, but a better result for our business!”

A couple of days later Hartley was back again with another customer, this time he brought the man with him. They both went over to the office and, as I later learned, Melanie had blown them both! Business was certainly looking up but I still felt a little disturbed at what Melanie was doing to get the business.

Over the next few days, Hartley excelled himself by bring in the 6 accounts Melanie had agreed upon with him. Each of the new contacts had received a blow job as well as Hartley each time! Now I suddenly realized Melanie would have to honor the contract she had made with Hartley – she would have to fuck him! When I told Melanie I wasn’t too happy about this, she cheerfully told me not to worry – she had it all arranged and I wouldn’t have to know anything about it until it was all over and she would tell me all about it – she promised! She told me she had asked Hartley to book a suite at a motel, out of town, and she would meet him there. She told me also she had explained to Hartley she wouldn’t be spending the whole night with him – just long enough to honor her agreement with him.

The night they had arranged was a Saturday night and, as we closed the station early on Saturdays, she had plenty of time to get herself ready for the night. She first took a long hot bath, luxuriating in the water and bubbles. She took the time whilst she was in the bath to shave her legs, her underarms and then asked me if I thought it would be a good idea to shave her pubic hair? I had always fanaticized about Melanie having a shaved cunt and so I agreed to her shaving her pubic hair. She asked me to help her and so she emerged from the bath, sat herself on the edge of the bath and spread her legs as widely as possible whilst I shaved all of her lovely hair off. She looked as bald as a billiard ball when we were finished and, as I rubbed my hands all over her pussy, it felt so smooth I found myself aroused like never before. I asked her to let me fuck her there and then, but she said she wanted to keep herself clean for Hartley and I would be able to fuck her, if I wanted to, as soon as she came home later that night.

She then proceeded to dress herself. I realized she had been planning this night for a couple of days now as she had made her mind up on what she was to wear. She told me, when I asked, she wanted to look attractive for Hartley, but not to look too desirable as that was the look she reserved for me.

She proceeded to slip a very short black dress over her head and when it was in place, it just came to the bottom of her arse. It was indeed very short. I asked her why she hadn’t put on her bra and she just laughed and said, “I’m just going to let him fuck me and then come back to you – I don’t want to spend all night getting undressed for him! I would rather have it over and done with as quickly as possible!” I guess I accepted this but rather reluctantly. I then realized she hadn’t put her knickers on either. She laughed again and said, “I won’t be there long enough to worry about that so stop worrying.” She completed her preparation by applying her lipstick and some color to her cheeks, pulled on her high heeled shoes and really looked stunning! I told her I wanted to fuck her right away, but she said “No Darling, you will just have to wait until I get home – then you can fuck me, if you want to!” When I asked her what she meant by “If I want to” she replied, “Well Darling, I am sure you love me at this moment but after you have had time to wait at home here and think about be, you may just change your mind about whether you really love me!” This shocked me as I hadn’t considered this a possibility.

Just before she was ready to leave, she asked me to catch hold of the hem of her very short dress and to lift it up until her breasts were exposed! This I did, wondering why she would want to do this. She quickly showed me by grabbing her lipstick and applying some red color to each nipple. They now really stood out and looked great. Why was she doing this for another man when she hadn’t done it for me? Still holding her dress up high, she then reached for her hand mirror, held it between her legs and proceeded to outline the lips of her cunt with the lipstick! This I couldn’t believe! She was looking more and more like a slut than my loving wife!

Last thing before she picked up her small purse and the car keys, she asked me to pour some baby oil into my hands and then rub the oil into her forearms. Melanie is blessed with a beautiful covering of delightfully blonde hair on her forearms and it is one of my fetishes to rub my hands through this hair. When I rubbed the baby oil on the hair, it darkened considerably and really look great. I asked her why she had done that and she said, “Hartley is just as excited about my arm hair as you are and he loves to play with it whilst I have been blowing him. I want to give him an extra thrill tonight by making it stand out and look darker. Don’t you like it Darling, I thought you would be excited by my arm hair?” I had to admit it looked good, but I was still disturbed to think she was doing this for another man instead of me!

Off she went. I heard the car start up and exit the driveway of our home. I glanced at the clock and read 7.00pm. I then thought what time she was likely to return home. After all she had said all she was going to do was let him fuck her and then come home! I hoped that was what would happen.

I tried to watch TV, I tried to read a book, I tried listening to music but nothing took my mind off what Hartley would be likely to be doing to her right now!

When the time reached midnight, I started to get concerned about her safety. Then I told myself not to be silly and to just wait! Boy, it is hard to just wait when you know what she has been doing.

It was exactly 4.00am when I heard the car pull into our driveway and the garage door open and close. When she came into the house, I was shocked at the look of my darling. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick was smeared on her lips, and she just looked like a slut one would see on the streets. I rushed over to her and attempted to hold her, but she pushed me away and told me to wait until she had cleaned herself up properly. When she was in the bathroom getting ready to enter the shower, she took off her only clothing – her short dress. What I saw then shocked me – she had a number of bite marks on her breasts, she had bite marks on her belly, and also on the freshly shaven area above her cunt. She had been abused! She also had a coating of cum all over her body. It was on her breasts, her belly, around her pubic area and long thin lines running down the insides of her legs. She looked a real mess. I felt like crying! What had Hartley done to her!

I helped her into the shower, removed my gown and stepped under the water with her. I proceeded to help her scrub herself and clean away the evidence of her night out. It took some time just holding her under the running water waiting for her to regain her strength. When she felt better, I turned off the water, gathered some towels and began to pat her body dry. She was really sore in places and I had to be very careful how I touched her. She had been sobbing quietly all of the time since she had arrived home.

I took the towels off her body and led to into the bedroom where I placed her gently on the bed. I cradled her head in my arms and told her how much I loved her no matter what had happened to her. I think this reassured her and she clung to me very tightly, still sobbing gently.

I didn’t like to ask what Hartley had done to abuse her body so much, but at last she felt she could tell me what had happened.

Hartley had been waiting in the room, as arranged, when she arrived and he had acted completely as a gentleman. He had asked her if she wanted a drink or any food, but she told him she was only there for one reason and perhaps they should get on with it – after all it was a business arrangement!

Hartley had asked her to remove her clothing and, as she only had the dress on, she did this quite quickly. Hartley also removed his clothes. His body looked much better than she had thought it would and she was relieved to see he looked quite fit. He had taken her in his arms, caressed her and kissed her. He was very gentle and treated her with every kindness. He even asked her how she would like him to fuck her! She told him she would prefer doggie style! She told me she felt this would be the best position as she wouldn’t have to look at him whilst he was fucking her! When she was in position he began caressing her body and she told me she appreciated this as she was feeling very dry and was not aroused and wondered if it would be too uncomfortable. His caressing really aroused her and when he had finished feeling her wonderful breasts, hanging down under her body, and had rubbed her cunt lips and her clit, he started to enter her! She said although it felt very good to be fucked by Hartley, and he had a quite large cock, she really felt nothing much and felt she wasn’t likely to have an orgasm. She told me she was wrong because just before he had cum in her cunt, she had one of her really big orgasms and it had pushed her over the top! When they were both finished, they collapsed onto the bed and lay there, holding each other whilst they were recovering.

Hartley then asked her if she would mind letting him fuck her again. She looked at her watch and as they had only been together for about 25 minutes, she decided it was too early to return home so she agreed to further sex. This time, she asked Hartley to choose the position. He chose the missionary position and this time she felt it wasn’t so bad having Hartley look at her whilst they were fucking and so that was how they did it the second time. He had been impressed with her very red nipples and had sucked them gently whilst he was fucking her. He also kissed her and told her just how grateful he was for her carrying out her part of the bargain.

Melanie told me she was really thrilled at the gentlemanly manner in which he had conducted himself and told him that this would definitely be the last time he would be allowed to fuck her. She said however she would be happy to give him a blow job every month when he came in to pay the account for his corporation. Hartley was delighted with this news.

After they had fucked twice, and had laid in bed holding each other for over an hour, Melanie told him she had to return home now. Hartley, ever the gentleman, agreed and told her she could stay as long as she liked and to have a shower to clean up if she wished, but he would dress and leave her to it. This he did. They kissed one another as a goodbye gesture and Melanie felt happy with the evening. It had gone very well to plan and she had really felt nothing for Hartley – it had been a business arrangement.

Hartley left after wishing her all the very best and she closed the door behind him. She then moved over to the shower in the room and turned on the water. She was just ready to step into the shower when there was a knock at the door. She had assumed it would be Hartley having forgotten something and she quickly slipped her dress over her head and opened the door.

The door was forced open and four burly, tattooed men – obviously bikers – pushed into the room. She screamed out loud, but one of the men grabbed her and held his hand over her mouth. She couldn’t do anything to defend herself. The men then proceeded to remove her clothes – just her dress – and then stripped themselves. Standing naked in the room, she suddenly realized she was in terrible trouble!

Melanie was almost too upset to even talk about what happened next. It was, I gathered, a continuous gangbang and they had fucked her in every possible manner. She had been fucked in the cunt, her arsehole and, of course, in her mouth. At one stage three of them had been in her at the one time.

After about an hour of this abuse, one of the bikers rang on the telephone and more bikers came to the motel room. Melanie, my darling Melanie, had been fucked many times over by 9 bikers! She had obviously lost count of the number of times she had been fucked.

I held her close and told her no matter what had happened, I still loved her more and more. She seemed to accept this but she was terrible shocked at what had happened. Eventually she fell asleep, more from exhaustion than anything else. I couldn’t explain just how I felt. I was quite aroused by the thought of Hartley fucking my wife, but although I wanted to kill the bikers who had also raped and abused my Melanie, I somehow felt excited about it and dearly wanted to learn more about what had happened to her. I think it was more the frustration of not learning the details more than the fact she had been raped. I hoped when she had recovered sufficiently she would be able to tell me all about it.

Next morning I took her to our local doctor and had her fully examined and tested for disease and what ever. Our doctor is a really understanding chap and helped her a great deal. We were very pleased when the results came back to learn she had not contracted any disease and she appeared to be quite healthy.

I was amazed that Melanie wanted to continue with our gas station program – she was still prepared to wear her revealing clothes and to expose herself to the customers.
She had told Hartley what had happened and he had been shocked! He blamed himself because he felt he should have waited until she had cleaned herself up and was safely in her car. He was really, really sorry it had happened to Melanie.

Melanie recovered fully and we continued with our program. We had more and more customers coming into the station. We were now doing so well we decided we would employ at least one girl to do what Melanie had been doing and Melanie would help out when they were busy. After a couple of months of trading with the new girl in place, we had done so well I employed another girl. These two girls were really good and entered into the spirit of the business. They were, of course, paid very well and they loved doing all the things Melanie had been doing. They both had beautiful breasts and loved to show them off to the customers.

Melanie, in turn, looked after the accounts when she was not required at the pumps. As each business man with the contracts came in to pay their account, Melanie gave each a blow job in appreciation of the amount of business they were bringing in to us. Melanie loved her work also. She always told me about the blow job as soon as she could and I grew to accept what she was doing. Our own love life improved immensely and we loved each other more and more.

Hartley, still worrying about what had happened to Melanie, was our best ambassador for the business. He referred as many of his business associates to us as possible and he lined up each month to get his promised blow job.

We continued with the business for 12 months! At the end of this time, we were both exhausted. Melanie had added up just what we had made in profit from the business in that year and we were both amazed. Sufficient to say we had set ourselves up for the rest of our lives. We sold our business, including the two girls, to a bright and up and coming young man who could immediately see the potential in our business.

Melanie had been the backbone of the business. It was obvious that she had shown herself to so many men, she had acknowledged the good customers with her blow jobs and she had fucked Hartley because he was really the person who had helped us most in the business. Hartley still felt very guilty about what had happened to Melanie and when it was our last day at the service station, he called and wished us all the best for the future. He especially thanked me for allowing Melanie to look after him in the way she had done. He called us both together and handed us an envelope which he said contained a token of his appreciation of our friendship.

The envelope, when we opened it later, contained a personal check for $50,000 and a short note attached told us how he admired our way of doing business and hope we would have the same success if we ventured into business again. He also said the motivation for the check came from his guilt about what had happened to Melanie because, after all, he had looked after her until he left and he felt responsible for her rape afterwards. Melanie burst into tears when she read his note. I suppose I should have said Hartley was much older than both of us and I guess Melanie looked upon him as a sort of father figure.

We closed our business for the last time – tomorrow it would have new operators. I am sure the new owner will be just as successful as we have been.

Melanie hugged me when we were in bed that night and after we had made love for the second time, she looked up into my face and said, “Darling, I hope you would understand I would like to fuck Hartley one last time! We are moving out of this city and I will never see him again. Would you be able to understand I would want to fuck him one last time?”

I guess a couple of months ago I would have reacted quite differently but I knew how much she respected Hartley and after all he had been the means for us being so successful in our business. I simply said to her, “Melanie, I love you more than you could ever know. Of course you can fuck Hartley but this time I will be waiting outside the motel room to see that you are safe this time!” Melanie hugged me and I know she really loves me. I was very turned on by the thought of another man fucking my darling wife. I really wanted to be able to watch them together but also understood this was not the time or the place. I would have to wait for that thrill.

Melanie contacted Hartley next day and told him what she wanted to do. He was quite surprised and also very eager to see her intimately again but he started to tell her it mightn’t be safe because of what happened last time. She assured him I would be waiting for her outside the room and would see no harm came to her.

They set up the time and place for the tryst. Melanie began her preparation for the meeting. Once again she asked me to shave her pubic area. She had not done this since her last meeting with Hartley. I am certainly turned on by a shaved pussy but I also have my hair fetish and love to run my fingers through her pussy hair as I caress her body. On this occasion I didn’t mind. After her soaking bath and the shaving episode she once again dressed herself in her high heeled shoes, applied lipstick to her nipples and cunt lips, as well as her own lips and then pulled the same very short black dress over her head. I was really surprised when she produced the same dress. I had thought she had burnt it after the last episode. She told me Hartley had bought the dress for her, although she had not told me about it as she thought it would upset me too much, and had asked her to wear it the first time. It had also been Hartley’s idea to apply the lipstick to her nipples and cunt lips and he also requested the oil on her forearm hair. He had some fetishes too. She had been very happy to accommodate him the first time and hoped I wouldn’t mind if she repeated the exercise this time.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,446 Followers