My Gay Cousin

Story Info
His first time is with his male cousin.
1.3k words
3.72
312.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains incest content.

*

I was eighteen and a virgin, I had always like women, but I was always curious about having sex with a man. I had always understood my body and I wanted to see if a man knows what a man wants. But I didn't know where to go, all my friends knew I was straight, so I didn't want to freak them out, but sex found me it the least likely place.

My cousin Tony had come to visit from Houston, I never really cared for his visits, but he was family. Plus I had fond memories of when we were younger when we would shower together and wrestle. It didn't mean anything to us sexually, but at times I felt his penis get hard. When he arrived the only thing Tony could think about was swimming, but there wasn't a pool for miles, so I suggested another idea.

"Hey why don't we just turn on the sprinklers and run around," I said.

"That's a good idea," Tony said.

We changed into our bathing suits and went outside to turn on the sprinklers. We ran for about an hour and without even realizing it we were holding hand while we ran happily, but when we realized it we tripped and fell. Tony feel right on top of my and there was only an inch between our lips. I wanted so bad to tell him that I wanted to have sex with a man and kiss him.

"Oh look at that I need to leave pretty soon. Why don't we get showered up, so we can hang out inside," he said.

"Fine," I said a little upset.

We got up and turned off the sprinklers and headed inside. I was kicking for not kissing him right there, but I thought I could get him in the shower when I could wash his back and maybe more.

"So how do you want to shower, one at a time, or together," I said with a smile on my face.

"Are you gay? I'm sorry it just seems wrong you know," he said.

"I just thought you would want to for old time's sake," I said.

"We were innocent at that time. You understand, right," he said.

I went into the shower just thinking of Tony. He made my penis so hard I had to masturbate to him. I moved my hand to my penis and started jerking slowly then getting hard as my thoughts of Tony ran through my head faster.

"OH...Tony fuck me. You make my penis real hard I just want you to cum inside of me," I moaned.

I cummed right there in the shower, but it felt good just the thought of him fucking me was not as good as him actually fucking, but it served its purpose. I got out of the shower after my dick had calmed down, and went outside hoping to see Tony so he can see my penis. I walked out and to my surprise Tony was right outside in the living room.

"Oh...um your penis is nice," he said.

"I'm sorry I forgot my clothes and I thought since we're all guys you would be comfortable," I said.

Tony got up and went for the shower. I pressed my ear to the door and listen to the water fall to the floor. I thought of Tony being all wet just ready for me to fuck him in his ass. But I controlled my self and left. I was watching T.V. when Tony came out complete naked, but he covered himself in a towel.

"Um... I forgot my clothes," he said.

He took off the towel as he bent over to pick up some clothes. His ass was so big and round I just wanted to take of my pants and fuck him right there, but as fast as his ass came out it became hidden under some boxers. We spent the whole day together just talking when night came and Tony was getting ready for leave, but luckily for me it began to rain. Tony didn't feel comfortable driving in the rain, so he asked if he could stay the night. I agreed, but I told him there was only one bed. He said it was fine and we could sleep in the same bed. We stayed up playing video games and watching movies, but eventually we got tired and decided to go to sleep. Right before I climbed into bed I forgot to tell Tony one small detail.

"Uh...Tony I forgot to tell you that I sleep naked," I said.

"Oh that's okay me too," he said.

We both stripped down to our boxers and shortly after I was naked with my penis almost erect hanging out I climbed into my bed and waited for Tony. He slipped off his boxers and I saw his penis for the first time. It was small and unerected, but I was excited to finally see it. Tony finally lay down next to me and said good night. As I laid there thinking about my sexuality and as I almost slipped into my dreams I felt something! It was Tony's hand. It was rubbing up and down my penis and it was getting me hard. I didn't know if he was dreaming or doing it on purpose, so I turned around and gave him back and tried to get some sleep. But right before I could close my eyes he put his penis in my ass and spooned with me. I knew he wanted to have sex with me because he kept rubbing my penis and humping me at the same time.

"Fuck it," I said.

I turned around and kissed him. We kissed with tongues and rubbed our hands through each others body. I loved making out with him it was so hot and got hotter as I moved to suck his dick. I kissed him down to his bellybutton and got to work. I kissed his balls and moved my mouth up his shaft and eventually wrapped my lips around the tip. I went up and down as fast as I could.

"Oh yeah, you look good sucking my dick," he said.

I tried to agree with him, but my words were muffled by his erect dick in my mouth. He pulled his penis out of my mouth and got down on his knees and started to suck my dick. He moved his mouth so effectively around my dick and made me so hard.

"Oh... Tony suck my dick, make me cum," I said.

He took his mouth out of my dick and said he had an idea. He wanted to 69 so we did and it was amazing getting my dick sucked and sucking at the same time. I was going to cum until he got up and asked me to bend over. So I did and he put his dick in my ass. He started smoothly into my ass and then he rocked my world.

"Tony...un fuck me. Yeah spank my ass make me you bitch. Don't stop," I screamed as Tony fucked my ass.

"I'm going to cum," said Tony.

"Give it to me in my mouth I want to swallow you cum," I said.

He pulled his dick out of my ass and pounded it until he was ready to cum I was on my knees getting read for it. His dick let out so much cum it not only got in my mouth, but also all over my face. His cum tasted salty and creamy, but I didn't care because I had realized that I was gay. But there was still something I wanted to try. So I got Tony to bend over so I could fuck him. I fuck him as hard as I could.

"Yeah, fuck me. Give it to me hard in the ass," he said.

I cummed right there in his ass. He loved it and I told him I was gay. He said he was too, and asked me if I wanted to marry him. I said yes and now we are married and we fuck everyday I take it through but I like it.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
LaramieDeeLaramieDee9 months ago

My cousin, Gardell--I'll refer to him as G, he and his twin brother were five years younger than me. It was a very cold winter and G's car wouldn't start. He had to be back at the dorm (17 miles away) before 7 p.m.. He asked me if I would drive him to the college.

We arrived, it was very cold and now snowing. So cold that I had to sleepover with him in the dorm. His dorm mate arrived late and the heating in the room was out along with the electricity. It was pitch black in the room. G and I shard his dorm twin size bed. We broke down in our underwear with several blankets to keep up warn.

Throughout the night we had to snuggle close together to allow our bodies to generate heat. G was in a in front of me with his rear end up against my crouch area. Around 2 a.m., I started to get an erection which poked into the rear of G's behind. My boner grew, as it was positioned into G's buttocks. Suddenly, I could feel his ass, biting down on the head of my penis. Thought to myself, this can't be happening, so I ignored the nibbling at my knob; then it happened. G's had grad my erect penis and felt on the head acknowledging that he wanted it pressed more into his butt cheeks. My cock was throbbing hard at that point and undoubtedly I knew what he wanted. So I pulled down his shorts and inserted my erect penis into his hold. He whispered wait a minute and got some lube from his bag and rub it on my dick head and inserted it deep into his raw buds.

It felt so good I reciprocated and slowly get my hard cock into his hole. His dorm mate was a had sleeper.

G and I had sex, my first with a male cousin. It was such a good feeling that i shot my wad in him three times throughout the night.

We had at least ten more episodes of me fucking him and 69 blow jobs between each other. My cousin, I felt was really falling for me--enjoyed the repeated sex but I knew at some point this had to come to and end.

We finally agreed to stop seeing each other because it was interfering with his undergraduate work and my graduate work at another university some 30 miles away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Idk why, but this story reminded me of my cousin. He was 3 years older than me and I was 9. My mom left us alone and me and him were playing along. Then he started getting nasty, like touching and rubbing my crotch. Then he asked me if I wanted to touch his dick. I said no, and he said that if I let him do whatever to me that he'll let me do the same thing to him. I said no, then I went to my room. He followed me and he grabbed me and threw me to the floor, pulled my pants down, kissed my ass, turned me around and said, "Come on, I'll be gentle." I looked horrified, I knew that he could overtake me and then, defeated, I said, "Okay." He then zipped down his zipper, pulled out his dick. His dick was big, I remember. It was FAT and it had a curve to the left. I was still on the floor, but I had gotten up to my knees.

He told me, "Do you want to suck it? Suck it."

I was like, "No, I don't know. What do I do?"

He was like,"Just suck it like a lollipop, I'll tell you what to do."

I sucked him and he jumped my mouth. Then he told me, "Lick my head, and move your tongue on the bottom."

I did and he said, "Oh yeah like that."

I kept sucking and licking under his head and then he told me to stop. He told me to stand up and turn around. I stood up by the door, and he said, "Do you have anything slippery?" I was like,"What? Slippery? No." He saw a container of hair gel on the dresser and he said,"I'll use this."

He opened up the jar and he slathered some on my asshole. It felt cold to me, but by this time I knew what was going to happen. He started shoving his big crooked cock up my ass slowly at first. I started feeling it go in. Started feeling my asshole stretch as it accepted its incoming intruder. I gasped as I felt the pain echo through my body.

I then gasped, "Uhhh..." and said, "That hurt."

He said,"I'll take it slow."

We stayed like this for like 4 seconds before I felt his cock go in and out of me. I was in horrible pain and I told him to stop. He got more excited and started humping harder. I was crying and hollering as he humped. He then realized that I was in real pain and stopped.

He then said, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

I then said, "Yes, it hurt. Just let me take a break."

He then said, "Well, how about you keep sucking me?"

I said that I'd do that and I sucked his dick for a little bit until his mom arrived.

The second time I knew what he wanted. My mom and his mom left us alone while they shipped. As soon as they left he asked me if I wanted to play like last time. I really didn't, but I remembered when he pulled my pants down. How I felt hopeless, and I said "Okay."

He then pulled out his curvy cock and he told me to suck it. I did as he told me to. I started sucking it and liking it like he instructed me to. After a while he told me to get up and turn around. I remembered how his cock in my ass felt and I was dreading it. I then told him, "I was having fun sucking you. Do you really want me to stop?" He looked down at me, still on my knees, and said okay.

I then started sucking him with vigor. I then realized that I liked the taste. What was it? I liked the taste of my cousin's precum in my mouth. I kept sucking and then he stopped me, took his dick out, and asked me, "What if I cum? What do you want me to do?"

I didn't know what he meant and I just said, "I don't know..."

He said, "Fuck it." And I kept on sucking him.

He came in my mouth, but I didn't swallow, I spat it on a pillow. It tasted sour, I remember that. And I remember the warmth in my mouth. I, at that time, was disgusted and I spat it out.

He left me alone, wouldn't even talk to me, for the rest of the time. Till mother came back. I was okay with it, I didn't know how to feel about anything. One thing was gay sex, another thing was gay sex with a family member. I used to try to avoid him unless if it was necessary, and finally one of the necessary times occurred.

My mom's mom got sent to the hospital because of an illness. She sent me with my aunt and cousin. She decided to leave, the place I don't know, and she said that she'll be back. To just play. I knew the games he wanted to play, so I got ready.

That day, he went inside me, I told him to stop, that it hurt, and he just started humping harder. Eventually the pain numbed away and I started feeling pleasure.

He came inside me, that was the first time. After he did, I remember going to the bathroom and "pooing" out his cum feeling dirty.

The next time after this, I was feeling more excited. I was playing with his Super Nintendo and he said that every time he heard me messing around with the control, like pressing and rubbing too hard on the controller, that he was going to fuck me in the mouth and ass.

I was excited, I then started messing around with the control and he was like, "That's 1... 2... 3... 4..." And I just kept at it till I got to 27. He was really picky.

He then said,"That's enough. It's time for your punishment."

At this time I was reminded of what he wanted. I knew what I promised and just looked at him like, "Okay, what's next?"

He told me to suck him, I sucked him, and sucked him, and sucked him. He then told me to stand and turn around. I then told him that I rather suck him and that made him hot. He came in my mouth that day and I got the strength to swallow at least half his load. I spit the rest, but I tried.

We kept on doing it. One time, I remember, he said that he was going to take a shower. To wait a little bit and to excuse myself to go to pee. I'm a guy so they wouldn't make a big deal of me going in there.

I went inside and he pushed the shower curtain off and took out his erect cock, maybe he was thinking about me, and I sucked it till completion.

By this time, I don't know why, but I loved the taste of dick. Before and after it came. I learned to love his dick in my ass. That one took me a while.

When I started liking it, I asked him if he wanted me to moan? That I'd moan if he wanted me to. He said to do whatever I like so I did start moaning. He got so hot and bothered that he did me harder and faster as the moaning started getting harder and faster.

The family had a huge fight and we all split up, my mom went to my uncle's side so I followed. Since that day we stopped seeing each other and I felt good and bad about it.

I felt good about cause my cousin wouldn't abuse me anymore, and I felt bad cause my cousin wouldn't abuse me anymore. You know what I mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

I want my cousin to come over so he can fuck me like always .he fucks super hard and makes moan his name i love it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The end is weak but everything else is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omfg wish it was me

Omfg I want dick so much and I’m so happy for u

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Turing Gay Young man discovers his cousin - and penis.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
More Stories