My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her thoughts, she hasn't noticed me yet, so she starts slightly when I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Hey, Sweetness." She eases into me with the reassurance of my voice. I love our six inch height difference. My arms naturally fall around her rib cage just below her breasts and around her shoulders over her collarbone. "The girls are here."

"Baby?"

"Yes?" I kiss the place where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Are you a sex addict?"

"A what?" I can't help laughing a bit at the unexpectedness of the question. "Are you looking to cut me off? Because I will protest, and I can be very, very seductive."

"No," she giggles, "I heard them talking about you on the porch."

"You were eavesdropping, my little Samwise?" It tickles her when I make nerd references, "I prefer to think of myself as a sex enthusiast, but I can calm it down if you need me too?" One arm unwraps so that I can revel in exciting her nipples into hard little points through her goofy shirt and lacy bra.

"Nooooooooo," she moans out while I graze her nipples tantalizingly and nibble the sweet spot behind her ear.

"Ahem," Melody breaks in on our moment, "Kay, we came to play poker and would appreciate it if you could refrain from banging on the balcony while we're here." She looks back to Teeg, Nic, and Adrianne for support, but receives only noncommittal murmuring at most.

"I miss Anne," Melody sighs.

"Sorry, Melody," I justly assume the blame for our amorous inflammation. My bashful girlfriend likes to be touched constantly, but only PG with an audience, "I'm distracting myself and others. I'll deal the first round."

My girlfriend sits in my lap with a root beer while we drink, smoke, talk, and, play until Teeg takes all the chips and buy-ins. (Usually other romantic partners attend, but Melody and Teeg are single, Dr. Hartford never shows on Tuesdays, and Adrianne's wife, Elle, is with her very pregnant sister. A shame, because my girlfriend's in Elle's yoga class too.) As the game night winner, Teeg declares that we'll be paintballing on Saturday and playing the Loaded Questions: Adult Version next game night.

"Ready for our round?" I ask my girl from across the room after everyone went home and we'd cleaned up.

"What are the rules?" My clever girl has learned to expect trickery from me.

"Five card draw, no-limit strip poker with a single one chip blind, each of us starting with 25 chips of equal value. One article of clothing removed for each hand folded or lost after the draw. First person naked or busted loses." She excels at circumscribed games with clearly defined rules, like tennis and dominos. I'm not going to let her win, because I have very explicit plans for Friday's fantasy night now that my girlfriend does anal. Still, she'll have more fun if the rules are set first.

"Alright..." She bites her bottom lip cutely when she's uncertain.

"You know that just makes me wanna bite too, Angel?" I seize her bottom lip in a heating kiss. I'm not biting hard, but I won't release all that quickly either. Not until she's breathless.

"Okay. Let's play, Baby." She moves to sit in Nic's vacated chair, as I seat myself at the card table again.

"No, no, no, Silly Girl. You can't switch seats in poker." I pat my lap.

"But you'll see all my cards?" That it's a trick and not (only) that I like her sexy ass wriggling in my lap takes a half a second to dawn on her. Mid-question, she recognizes that she's being intentionally handicapped.

I love watching the wheels turning in her head as she realizes she can't win. Her petulance shows all over her pretty face. Her poker face is so bad in fact that cheating probably isn't strictly necessary. But it's more fun when she knows she doesn't stand a chance.

"What do you have planned for Friday, Baby?" She's still petulant, but curious now too as she accedes to sit in my lap.

"You should be a little more concerned with my immediate plans for your delicious body, Kitten." I shuffle and deal for us, watching her cards as she reads them.

She gets a nice hand, but I've got her beat even after the draw. I slow play it though and let her bet a third of her stack before re-raising and taking a second third.

"Uh-oh, Cutie. You're short-stacked and – I believe – you owe me an article of clothing?" My hands go naturally to her belly, one toying with her shirt tail and the other sliding under her waistband, "So pants or shirt?"

She snorts in annoyance, but takes her shirt off over her head. While her arms remain tangled in her shirt, I tickle her armpits ruthlessly.

"Ai-ai-ai, ha-he, ha-he, b-b-b-b-Baby, please?" She half-titters and half-begs, nearly falling out of my lap. I grant mercy and chuckle.

"Your turn to deal, my little giggle box." Finished tickling, my hands go of their own accord to my girlfriend's tender, perky breasts. The heft, the responsiveness, the silkiness, the shape; flawless breasts. Her gauzy bra is attractive too, but I'm more than ready to tear it off her exquisite chest.

She deals the next hand distractedly, but eventually creates two piles of five cards. Her involuntary moans evidence her physical forgiveness of my manipulation.

Her hand's better than mine, but she doesn't know. I bet heavy and she folds after the draw.

"Whoops. Bra or pants, Sweetness?" Again of its own accord, my left hand goes to her bra snap at the middle of her back.

"Pants." Out of peevishness, she stands and drops trou. She's wearing a lilac fine balconet bra and matching garter belt.

It's a set I bought her last week. I was sure it'd complement her skin tone and blonde hair, but I hadn't seen the lingerie on her before. She makes it look ohhhh so very good.

"Turn around for me?" I caress the outside of her firm thigh along the front garter strap, "please?"

~~~My girlfriend faces away from me, but gives me a sultry look over her shoulder. Her wavy blonde hair cascades down her back, hiding her bra from behind except for the lilac lace trimming. The graceful curve of her back melds through her slender waist and full backside. The hanging garter straps softly frame her lovely ass in her tiny garter belt. I all but decide to throw her across the table and eat her out until my beautiful woman passes out screaming ecstatically.

Then she smiles impishly and bites her bottom lip at me.

"Brat." I pull her back into my lap and nuzzle her hair affectionately, "My deal."

I force her all-in with a losing hand.

"You lose, Sexy," I stand upright with her with a genial slap her delightful tush, "Let's go finish in my bed."

I lead her by the hand to my bed, kissing and petting her. I teeter a bit myself, fairly drunk at this stage. With an ankle hooked around hers, I trip her backwards gently onto my comfy bed.

She falls back, still smiling at me. I take off the shirt and bra I'd thrown on after fucking her earlier and the jeans and panties too. She's extraordinarily alluring, lying back limbs akimbo with her gorgeous body encased in the balconet and garters I'd bought her. So fucking hot. I wanted to see her cum.

My girlfriend kicks her foot out at me, unnecessarily ensuring my continued attentions.

"Believe me, Beautiful, I haven't forgotten you," I stroke the calf of the leg that kicked at me. "Do you feel up to riding tonight?"

She nods empathically, eyes roaming from my breasts to my crotch and staying there. If she wants to voyeur awhile, I'm thrilled to oblige.

"Good. Would you like a preview of Friday?" Again, she nods at my crotch.

From my nightstand, I grab a "strapless" strapon and some lube. My wetness is indubitable, but the lube's for the anal stimulator, not the vaginal knob. (I'm fond of my ass, so a lubricant is vital.) I kick on the vibration and her pretty eyes go wide.

Turning away, I'm certain in the knowledge that she watches as I deliberately press one bead of the jelly plastic stimulator at a time into my primed ass and lock the vaginal insert in in conjunction. She also hears my moans of enjoyment, before I get into bed with her.

I dive onto her, tongue in her mouth and arms over hers. I let her feel the upcurving shaft of the strapon press her thigh. Both of us get to feel the low vibration, but - since the knob's inside me and it reverberates to the line of anal beads inside me too - I should be the eager one. Yet, her soft sighs and moans into my mouth escalate in urgency.

Rolling onto my back with her straddling my thighs, I get to view her beauty from an entirely different angle. The sight of her above me – her hair wild and messy, breasts rising and falling with her ragged breaths, and her honey-golden brown eyes glazed with lust – makes me believe in the genius of Orson Welles' low-angle shot. I lay for a few moments, just stroking the outside of her thighs and taking in her utter gorgeousness.

Apparently too taken with lust to share my reflective mood, she frowns down at me impatiently. Her hands fondle my breasts decisively and tweak my nipples to call me to action.

"Ahhhh, fuck that feels good. Alright, you little minx. Let's get you filled." Getting a hold on the garter belt, I help her raise herself over the curved shaft and support some of her weight so that her impaling is gentle and gradual. Once I feel her shaved pussy stretched around the vibrating shaft up against my bare skin, I hold her still and whimpering until she begs cutely.

I'm mean. I know.

"Baby, plea-" I cut her off with a fierce sit-up kiss.

"Baby, I-" Again. I hold for a few seconds and this time suck her bottom lip.

"Baby, can-" With her weight on my thighs and 500+ reps practice a week, I could do a sit-up every few seconds all night.

"Baby, rea-"

"Baby, now-"

"Baby, you-"

It does occur to her to stop beginning sentences with "Baby" and thereby get two more syllables.

"Darn it, I-"

"That's not fu-"

"Will you quit-"

"Let me get-"

"You are so-"

"mean. You're-"

"mean."

They cause me some very pleasant sensations with the vibration of the strapon through the knob and stimulator, or I probably wouldn't do so many sit-up kisses just to provoke her. I'm pretty sure my continuing is primarily to provoke her though.

"You don't"

"want to talk"

"anymore"

"Pretty Girl?"

"Because I"

"am loving"

"talking to"

"you, Kitten."

She keeps returning my kisses, but refuses to speak. It takes commitment to give the silent treatment to someone whose vibrating strapon is impaling you, but my girl is nothing if not stubborn. Her pouting never fails to amuse me and I make no attempt to hide my grinning. I sit up for one last long hot kiss.

"Awww, okay," I'm still holding her hips in place, "Why don't you get yourself off, Cowgirl?"

She's entirely pleased with herself and sets about pleasing herself. Her hands rest on my thighs behind her so that she can impel herself upwards and my hands stay on her hips to help and to keep her from being thrown, or she'd fly off as though I were a mechanical bull. (She's even more adorable than a baby deer, but unfortunately has less than half the natural balance.)

She's safe while I hold her though, and in that security she rides the vibrating shaft between my legs with an abandon I can't help envying.

My hips rock and roll in time with hers. The recurrent pressure of her body's weight and her pussy's grip pounds the knob into my clit and rubs my g-spot while nudging the stimulator in my ass - enough to electrify me - but not to make me cum. She, however, experiences a level of arousal leading directly to a mammoth orgasm.

My girlfriend's face composes passionately, eyes closed and hair tousled, rich moans alone escaping from her relaxed open mouth as she pistons up and down. She looks at once at peace and untamed. She's like sex personified above me and I couldn't be prouder or gladder she's mine.

Her body goes rigid, she cries out for me, and she cums fiercely straddling me.

She wants to collapse, but has a rod keeping her upright and vibrating. I lift her off it and let her tumble onto me, head on my breast and smiling a silly happy smile. I pet her hair, stroke her sorta sweaty back, and murmur comforting words of a laudatory nature. All while doing my level best to ignore the knob and stimulator keeping me excited.

"That was hot, Playmate. You certainly put on quite a show." I wait to speak until her lips latch onto my right nipple. It's like the unknown Fourth Law of Motion that Newton left out. If she's aware and within a foot of my naked breast, she will suckle.

"Mmmmmph," she agrees and is too satisfied to be self-conscious about it, but isn't willing to release my nipple yet. I chuckle and continue petting her sweet head.

Her fingers squeeze and roll my left nipple while her tongue swirls over my right. Her free hand caresses my face, so I catch one of her fingers in my mouth and suck hungrily.

"Sexy, I'm loving what you're doing, but I need you to help me get this vibrator out of me. Otherwise, I may spontaneously combust."

"Okay, Baby," a rare wickedness flashes in her usually soft and kind eyes, "Let's see how you like it."

She's awash in lust, perma-smile plastered on her face. With an opportunity to tease me back, she jacks the shaft a few times playfully.

"Ahhhh. Hell yeah, Gorgeous, fuck me." It's such an added turn on when she's feeling frisky and rebellious.

She slides off and kneels on the bed beside me, below my waist. I spread and bend my knees, putting my weight on my shoulder blades, upper arms, and the balls of my feet so that she has access to the strapon lodged in my ass and pussy.

Forever curious and in no special hurry to save me from my self-induced delay in gratification, she gingerly examines the interesting toy that she just got off on between my legs. My position is a bit hard to hold and the combination of its difficulty and my agitation has me trembling, but I like it.

She pulls back on the shaft, driving the anal stimulator deeper into my ass and grinding the knob into my g-spot. I groan out loud and my hips jerk involuntarily. She jumps a bit at the unexpectedness of my reaction, but immediately returns to exploring. Her inquisitive face is priceless.

She presses forward on the still vibrating shaft. It gives the more sensitive tissue of my pussy a much wanted reprieve, but pulls the largest bead passed my anal ring while placing the vibrating knob to the thin walls twixt my vaginal and anal channels and sending tremors through my ass.

"Oh my! Pull them out, you little minx! Pull them out!"

I keep my ass tight so that my nerve endings fire with each bead as it's removed with tortuously-slow care. I'm ready to jump of my skin by the time she flings the still vibrating toy to the floor.

Her manner hasn't changed, but I'm done being playful. With my legs still spread wide, I prop a pillow under my ass and let my body drop.

"Not-uh, Beautiful," my hands inflexibly on her shoulders stop her as tries to crawl back up the bed, "Not where I want your talented tongue right now."

Her lips find my lower abdomen and leave a trail of kisses to my center. She pauses briefly to inhale my lavender shampoo. (She told me it was her favorite scent the night we met and I've used nothing else since.) She pushes passed my red pubes to the vulnerable skin inside the crimson bush.

The moment her tongue grazes the inside of my enflamed nether lips, I entwine one hand into her golden locks and grip the warmed bed sheet with the other. My soaked thighs snap shut on her pretty face like a spring hinge. I've enough presence of mind to make sure she can breathe, but only just. (The way juices are pouring out of me, there may be more danger of her drowning.) My own breathing is only a series of gasps and jerking exhales.

At some point, I should compose an ode to her tongue. Were I Queen of the World, several monuments would be erected to it. For right now, just trust me when I tell you that my girlfriend's tongue is phenomenal.

Her tongue bypasses a comprehensive exam of my outer and inner lips and slips directly into my irresistible, moist hollow. I've trained her well. She knows that by heading straight to my core, the tension in my thighs will relax somewhat and grant her better access.

"Good girl," my grip on her hair and her face's immediate proximity to my snatch do not change, "Fingers now, fingers."

She takes the opportunity to insert two fingers deep in my pussy and her thumb questioningly presses the entrance to my anal cavity.

"Yes, Kitten," I moan, "My ass too." She doesn't like analingus, and I've never pushed her on it, but she has no problem shoving her warm thumb in my eager ass and twisting it.

Her humid mouth sucks my hooded clit while her captivating tongue flicks it sharply and rapidly. Her small, smooth fingers curl and uncurl in me by turn and her thumb wriggles unreservedly in my ass. My hips jerk, jump, and twitch, but she stays with me. Her soft cheeks inside my thighs, her rapturous eyes unseeing between my legs, her devoted touch inside my pussy and ass, and her sweet slurping sounds as she gulps my juices; I absolutely love all of her.

All the hectic sexual energy mounting within me from the second I came home to see her on the balcony converge on her mouth and digits in a rising surge. My body locks in sheer pleasure.

"Garrrrrrrrrrr! My angel, fuuuuuuuuuck! Gaaaaaaaah!" My snatch clenches onto her fingers and tongue, I growl out over her and spurt cum into her mouth and down her chin.

My legs release her and fall to the bed. She exhaustively licks up my liquids from every single millimeter of my cum-inundated slit. My girlfriend takes her sweet time cleaning me up for an interval, waiting for telltale signs that I've come back down to earth with her. I release her hair too, and began gently petting her helplessly mussed hair.

"More, Baby?" The hopefully nature of her question certainly wasn't disguised well.

"Sure, Kitten," I'm always at my most relaxed right after orgasming from her oral performance. It's like weed, a massage, tobacco, exercise, alcohol, hot-tubbing, a drive, and an orgasm from someone else all squared. Once she brings me to climax, I'm just happy gelatin, "whatever you like."

She nibbles and licks the puffy, hypersensitive lips of my post-orgasmic pussy and works her way out over my inner thighs from top to bottom. All to drunken, satisfied moans from me.

The very tip of her hot, wet tongue draws her name on my perineum before ever so slowly laving up to the bottom of my slit and tongue-fucking me with long plunges. It waggles within me, half gathering moisture and half producing more. My head lolls back, my vocal responses are reduced to unending sighs of contentment, and her wondrous tongue dominates my narrowed world.

My girlfriend adroitly teases out my clitoris from behind its hood and gives it a thorough tongue bath as well. It's really only then that my continued arousal permeates my consciousness and my sighs progress to groans.

"Faster, Hotness. You've 'woken the dragon.'" If you can't make your lover laugh, learn. Her giggling into me is one of the most singular sensations in the world.

Her small hands grab my ass cheeks to hang on tightly and hold me down easily in my sapped and inebriated state. My pelvis judders, but she has me and her tongue maintains its influence.

She picks up her pace and the flat of her tongue polishes my completely inspired clit, followed by strokes into the main channel to balance against her lapping. Back and forth she switches, keeping me careening toward the edge of a second orgasm and moaning for her.

"Just like that, Fuck-a-Bunny, keep going you little minx. Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhah!"

Drenched and aflame for her simultaneously, I erupt. Her earlier efforts to loosen my thighs crumbled as my pelvic muscles scream and my legs clasp her pretty head. My hips pitch though one of the longest orgasms of my life and several convulsing aftershocks.~~~