My Gift To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I hear it, that heavy growl that marks the point of no return. Your cock throbs hard in my mouth and I pull up, wanting to taste all of you on my tongue. My free hand wraps around your shaft as my moth latches onto your head. I pump my fist on your slick cock, milking you, sucking your seed for your body as it shoots into my mouth.

It gathers on my tongue and tastes divine. I moan for you so you know how much I love it, because I truly do. I don't stop pleasuring you, my hand pumps your shaft, and my cum filled mouth sucks your cockhead, my hand still massages your balls and behind them. I want every drop I can get and won't stop till I get it. With every shot of your delicious spunk I moan deeply, fuck, I love your cum.

You're shuddering in post orgasm bliss and I know it's time to let go. Every move I make is too much for you to handle. I remove the sensations one at a time, first my hand releases your balls, then my hand from your cock and then I slowly, gently, pull my cum filled mouth from your cock, I really don't want to let go but I must.

I sit back on my knees, still holding your seed on my tongue. I wipe my lips and chin to make sure I didn't lose any. I didn't. I gulp down your entire load and the taste remains in my mouth.

I smile sweetly. Then look up at you licking my lips.

"Thank you, that was delicious."

12