My Girl

Story Info
Drew's flirting girlfriend gets it.
1.2k words
3.85
76k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Drew stared at his girlfriend from across the room. He gulped down his third beer and watched as his girlfriend flirted with his boss. She was wearing that tight black dress that was just a little too short and her red hair was in ringlets around her small round face. He watched as she slid her long, perfectly manicured, nails along Jon's arm and watched carefully as she slid her high-heeled toe up against her opposite leg. Drew gulped down the rest of the bottle and decided to see what she was going to do next.

Drew and Mandy had been dating for almost four months and he hated how flirty she was around other guys, especially older guys. They were the same age, 22, and had almost everything in common. He knew he could thrill and woo her and make her his own, but his age was one thing he could not change. He always wondered what she liked about older men and it wasn't to the point of giving Drew a complex or anything, but it intrigued him, considering how amazing their sex life was.

Drew leaned against the far wall trying not to wrinkle his expensive Armani suit. He had chosen the dark gray suit with the light gray tie. He always dressed professionally and a retirement party for one of the top executives was a time to show off. Running a hand through his short blonde hair, he watched as Mandy leaned up to brush an imaginary piece of lint from Jon's shoulder. Jon was probably about six feet tall and even with those "fuck me" heels, Mandy was barely five feet two inches. Drew loved how short she was for two reasons. The first reason was the sex. Having a tiny red head bouncing on your cock as she thumbs her nipples and cries out your name was his idea of perfect sex. The second reason was that whenever she got upset, he just had to cradle her in his arms and always made her feel safe.

Drew walked over to Mandy and handed her another glass of wine.

"Thanks sweetie." Mandy turned and grinned at Drew. Normally Drew loved when she flirted with others, but tonight his face showed how angry and upset he was.

"Oh come on, baby. You know you get me tonight." Mandy purred into his ear and tried to rub up against Drew.

"I'm going to get another drink." Drew walked off in the direction of the open bar and Mandy pouted for a split second before eyeing Jon sitting at a table by himself. She walked over and, noticing that most of the people in the room were very drunk, decided she was going to enjoy the rest of the evening. She slid into Jon's lap and sipped her red wine slowly.

"Fuck! She drives me crazy sometimes." Drew was chatting with his only work friend, Marcus. Marcus was almost 40 years old and had been the target of Mandy's flirting the first few times they had all gotten together. Marcus was gay and Mandy had decided that the fun and excitement of flirting with a guy wasn't fun when she knew full well he wasn't attracted to her.

"Tell her to stop then man. I mean she obviously enjoys it and you seem to hate it."

"No. I'm fine with it. She just knows how to push all my buttons. I'm going for another drink."

Drew took off to the bar to get his fifth beer of the night and watched as his red headed girlfriend sat on Jon's lap, purring in his ear. Jon was so drunk he just sat their stunned, not really realizing he was being used.

"Hey Drew! I'm heading home. Want a lift?"

"Yeah. Let me just get Mandy."

Drew marched over to where Mandy was giggling at some thing Jon had said.

"We're going baby."

Mandy stood up and giggled, knowing she had left Jon with a massive hard on. The car ride home was quiet. The couple stumbled out of Marcus's BMW and up the front steps. As Marcus made his way to his penthouse suite he thought about how complicated their relationship was and was wondering when the breaking point would happen.

"Upstairs, now." Drew hissed the words as he slammed the door and pushed Mandy up against the wall in the foyer. Mandy tried to squirm away, but she was so tiny it was useless.

"Not tonight baby. I'm way too drunk."

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Drew grabbed Mandy's hands and pinned them above her head as he unzipped his pants with the other. Mandy stared up into Drew's eyes and realized she had really gone too far.

"Please Drew." Drew laughed as he whipped out his cock and began to stroke it. His large hand squeezed the tip of his member and he thumbed the tip as he rubbed his shaft.

"You're such a fucking flirt. You should have been wiggling around on my lap tonight, not my older boss."

Drew let go of his cock and reached under her dress to rip off her panties. His eyes went wide when he felt nothing, but her smooth skin and bare pussy.

"Where, the fuck, are your panties?"

Mandy bit her lip. "I didn't wear any tonight." I thought you'd like that.

Drew sank three fingers into her pussy and pushed up hard. "You were humping Jon with no panties. Your fucking juices probably stained his pants."

Mandy was squirming. She wasn't that aroused and her pussy wasn't soaking wet. She winced as Drew dug into her deeper, practically lifting her off the ground. His thumb rubbed her clit roughly, pulling at her clit ring. She had only gotten it a few weeks ago and it was still sensitive. He knew it hurt and he didn't stop.

He let go of her hands and picked her up by her thighs and lowered her down on his cock. She was tight and only a little wet. He felt so huge inside her and began to bounce her on his cock as he walked towards the kitchen. Mandy squirmed and moaned, trying to get off his cock.

"It fucking hurts. This isn't funny."

Drew laughed as he walked into the kitchen. He threw her on the marble counter and flipper her over. He pinned her hands behind her back and began to pound her.

"You ever flirt with any guy again and this will be what happens to you. Got it?"

Drew slammed into her tiny body and held her against the counter. He could feel the tip of his cock against the entrance of her womb and knew it was hurting her. He withdrew and slammed into her again. She was getting a little wetter, but he didn't care. He was horny, drunk, and so angry with her.

"Don't you dare cum until I do." His tone of voice was so scary that Mandy lay on the counter and bit her lip to hold back tears. The cold marble was making her nipples hard and her thighs were probably bruised from being pushed against the edge of the counter.

"Cumming!" Drew cried out as he came so deep inside her. He let go of her hands and held her hips, rocking back and forth so that every inch of her pussy was full of his cum. Once he finished, he stepped back and slid his cock back into his pants.

"I'm going to bed."

Drew walked towards the staircase, leaving Mandy lying on the counter.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers