My Girl and I

Story Info
A warm night.
759 words
3
9.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in bed, it is late and nothing but the sound of the fan is audible. She lay, with nothing but a t-shirt, on her back and I am next to her with nothing but some pajama bottoms. She caresses my arm and I know what she wants. I roll over to face her. I rub her thighs and feeling her smooth skin. She is playing passive today and opens her legs just a little. Enough to let me know I am wanted, but not in a slutty way. I rub the smooth skin inside of one of her thighs and feel moist heat as I am just about to brush her sex. I pull away and continue to rub her other leg. I deny her any direct contact that would give her pleasure. I brush across her pubis with my hand careful to avoid her hood. I hear a tiny gasp escape her lips. It reminds me of the softness that is there and I kiss her soft lips and as I do I imagine them around my pulsing member. As I go from her lips to her neck to suckle and lick the way she likes I move to a better position on top of her. She is getting very moist from anticipation. I want her to beg me for what we both want. I continue to nuzzle her neck and lips and I gently caress the outside of her entrance.

She gives up her pretence of being passive and pulls me closer with her legs as they wrap around my waist. I feel a hint of stubble on her shaved mound with my sensitive head, which was undetectable with my hand. She pulls up her shirt and exposes her c-cup. I hold one and kiss the areola. A swift lick, as if to test the taste of her on each side of the nipple. I breath warm air over her and then blow cold. I watch as her nipple turns into a stub. I kiss it directly and then suck as much of the breast into my mouth as I can. I begin to nibble. While I am doing this my cock is pushing against her clit. I don't want to enter her just yet as I continue to play.

I take my member in my hand and begin to slide it up and down against her pussy and make it all slick and wet. I then swirl little circles onto her clit and make her gasp. I then allow just my head to enter her pussy. I play with her other breast now, never letting her pull me in deeper.

I pull away and plunge into her a few inches, enjoying the feeling of every muscle inside her. I grab a condom from beside the bed and open it above her head while I kiss her. I reach down with one hand and pull myself out and wipe all the juice on the inside of her thigh. In one motion I unroll the condom and enter her again.

I begin a slow thrusting as her breathing changes. I feel her face getting warmer and I hold her body as I give us what we both want. After several minutes I begin to feel my climax coming. I know she likes it from behind so I pull out and turn her over. I see her ass spread for me and she looks so sexy like that. I grab both of her cheeks and pull them apart leaving all exposed. I let go with one hand and push into her pussy again. My right hand holds the small of her back as my left pulls her hips back to meet mine. I slide my right hand down to her tailbone and my thumb just reaches something forbidden. Her anus is slick with her own juice. I let my thumb just barely touch her little bud. It feels so warm and inviting I let the weight of my thumb push down and I felt her anus spread around the pad of my thumb. I leave it there, both invading and not inside her. I continue to thrust into her as I rub on her anus. She moans and pushes back hard. I know she has come at least twice. I feel the heat and feeling of the forbidden area sending me over the edge. We separate and I give her a kiss. We hold each other for a few moments and drift into a warm, sleep.