My Girl & Me

Story Info
Father helps pregnant daugter to feel better.
3.9k words
4.44
173k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in the doorway of her old childhood room as he watched her sleep. It was amazing really how the night seemed to protect you from all your daily burdens and troubles, he thought to himself as he gazed upon her once again gentle, happy face. Looking at her now no one would think that that she had spent most of the day crying on his strong familiar shoulders.

He shook his head to clear the angry cloud that was beginning to form, God he’d kill that bastard Richard if he ever decided to show his face again. He just couldn’t understand what kind of man would just up and leave his wife of 5 years for some barely legal, bleached blonde. Especially when said wife was 6 months pregnant with his child. Damn him! He cursed to himself as he slammed his hand into the side of the doorway.

Rubbing his hand he moved quietly into his daughter’s room, stopping when he reached the side of her bed. He stood there for a few minutes longer before reaching down and tenderly placing his hand against the bump in the sheets made by her rounded belly. She was still as beautiful to him today as the day she was born he thought to himself in wonderment, perhaps even more so now that she glowed with the beauty of imminent childbirth. That thought, combined with the happy realisation that he really was going to be a granddaddy soon was enough to lift the last of the anger that had settled over him. “I love you honey.” He whispered to her quietly as he bent down and gently kissed her goodnight. Softly backing out of the room he left her to calming protection of the night.

++++++++++

“Morning baby” He whispered quietly, bending down and placing a quick kiss on her bed mussed hair, as he placed a hearty breakfast of bacon, beans, tomatoes and toast before her.

“Thanks Dad.” She mumbled around a rather large mouthful of food.

“Your mother was quite fond of her food when she was having you too.” He chuckled at the fond memory of his late wife that she had evoked as he quickly seated himself beside her and tucked in to his own meal.

“Hmmm pregnancy will do that to you.” She chuckled back. “Makes you hungry horny and fat.” She added with an evil smirk as she watched a small pink blush tinge his face. She decided to add a low seductive moan as she gently stoked her large belly, pleased when the pink tinge turned a few shades darker.

“Ahhh humm” He coughed, clearing his throat as he tried to find his voice again. Damn she had always been an impertinent little imp, he thought with a wry smile. “So ahh I take it you’re feeling much better then.” He asked.

“You know Dad, I really think I am.” She answered as she leant back in the chair and looked lovingly at her old man. “Richard’s a fucken prick Dad.” She exclaimed angrily. “It hurt that he did that to me, but at least I’m well and truly rid of the bastard. Plus I’ve got you” She added, as she reached out and placed her hand on his larger calloused one “What more could a girl want.” She asked him fondly.

“Owww Honey.” He whispered back, touched.

“Anyway he’s got a really small dick.” She added impishly, as she started back into the glorious food in front of her.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head at his daughters’ dry humour. “Well it was obviously big enough to do that.” He whispered in her ear as he stood up and hugged her round belly. Giving it a quick kiss he stood back and smiled mischievously at his offspring. “I’ve got to go to work now hon, will you be okay?” He asked her.

“Sure Dad.” She smiled up at him. “I’ll probably just lounge around and watch some tele or something.” She reassured him.

“Fine baby, just don’t exert yourself.” He warned as he headed out the door.

+++++++++++

He quickened his pace along the footpath to the door as he heard a distant moaning coming from inside his house.

“Honey? You okay?” he asked worriedly as he hurried into the lounge, only to come to a sudden halt as he took in the scene in front of him.

His daughter was sprawled across the couch in only her underwear happily watching two women touching and licking each other to the apparent delight of the well hung “prison guard” watching them on the screen before her.

“Oh hey Dad.” She greeted him happily. “Did you know you could get this channel on your cable?” She asked him as she shuffled over and patted the cushion beside her.

“Ahhh, No I certainly did not” He stated in somewhat of a daze as he sat down beside her, his eyes involuntarily returning to the screen before him. “Honey, don’t you umm …… well isn’t this all a bit degrading to women?” He asked her curiously, after all one didn’t expect to come home to find ones daughter watching lesbian porn.

“Yeah it probably is dad.” She chuckled, she really loved flustering her old man, he was just too cute sometimes. Although that hadn’t been the reason she had started watching it she thought with a quick smirk.

“So ahhh … why?” He asked distractedly as he watched the prison guard join in on some of the action.

“Well I wasn’t actually lying when I said this made me horny Dad.” She answered honestly as she ran her hands across her naked belly. “And well with Richard gone I …….” She left the sentence unfinished, absurdly her husband not being around to fuck her when she needed it was one of the things she was the most angry about.

“Ohh, yes well….” Her father stated embarrassedly.

“Honey, I’m so sorry he hurt you.” He whispered to her as he pulled her into a big hug.

“I know Daddy.” She whispered quietly as she leant back against his strong body.

“OHH YESSS SIR!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!” Screamed the blonde inmate on the tele in front of them as the prison guard pounded his large black cock in and out of her ass while her cellmate sucked on her obviously heavily implanted breasts and fingered her dripping clit.

“Honey, you sure you want to watch this?” He asked her with a quick laugh. Honestly they just made these things so, so cheesy.

“Well I’m not sure about me Dad, but I’m pretty certain you do.” She giggled as she pushed lightly against the warm bulge she felt pressing into her back.

“Cheeky.” He playfully scolded her as he pulled her tighter to him. “Okay, but just this one, then we’ll play scrabble or something.” He told her as he nuzzled his head in her wavy brown hair.

“Thanks Dad, you’re the best.” She smiled up at him quickly before she returned her attention to the screen.

++++++++++

Well they did always say that every cloud had a silver lining he thought wryly to himself as he quickly settled against the cool sheets of his bed. He hated what that bastard had done to his little girl, but having her here with him these last few days had been some of the happiest times he could remember in a very long while. Yes he had certainly missed his little girl he decided as he pulled his stiffening cock out of his pyjama shorts and began to run his hands along the lengthy shaft, moaning softly as he felt himself become harder. She was just so beautiful, no sexy - very, very sexy, he quickly amended as he began to pump harder and faster. God he had needed this all day, he thought with an audible gasp. The feeling of her pressed hard against his erection had been so torturous, hell he had wanted to throw her down and show her how a real man fucked his woman, but he was after all a gentleman. It was alright to jerk of to the image of your heavily pregnant daughter gagging for it on all fours while you pounded the fuck out of her hot wet pussy, but it was an other thing entirely to ever touch her like that.

“Ahhh fuck yesss baby.” He moaned as the image of his dick inside his baby brought him to orgasm. “YEESSSS” He screamed as he felt his juices roll down over his still pumping hands, and coat his bed sheets. Sighing happily as he slowly pumped the rest of his juices out, before putting his sopping cock away for the night, and turning over to go to sleep.

++++++++++

“No lesbian’s today honey?” He asked her with a smirk as he seated himself beside her again the next day.

“No, you just missed them, they were on before.” She told him as she settled happily against him again.

“Ohh, well Damn!” He joked as he hugged her closer to him, suddenly gasping in surprise as he noticed the doctor on the screen begin to give the heavily pregnant woman before him an extremely thorough examination.

“You got a thing for pregnant women Daddy?” His daughter asked him with a wry laugh.

“Only pregnant naked women honey.” He quickly joked back.

“Ahhh.” His daughter nodded sagely, as she twisted out of his embrace and turned the tele off.

“Owww honey, I was watching that.” He complained with a silly pout.

“Well you shouldn’t. Its degrading to women you know.” She smirked evilly, using his own words against him, as she pulled her singlet top off and began to undo the clasp of her maternity bra.

“Ahhh Honey, what are you doing?” He asked worriedly, hurriedly sitting up on the couch.

“Giving you what you want Daddy.” She told him as she finally pulled her bra off and began to run her hands over her huge breasts. “Think of it as my way of saying thank you for everything you’ve done.” She added as she pushed her hands down over her large bump and pulled off the lacy white knickers that had been resting just above her curly dark crotch.

“Honey this isn’t what I want.” He tried to tell her.

“Yes it is Daddy. I heard you last night.” She whispered, as her hands continued to move in slow circles across her body. “God it made me so hot listening to you fuck yourself, hearing you cum so hard.” She finished with a moan.

“Honey your emotions are all over the show, you don’t know what you’re saying.” He sighed.

“Yes I do Daddy. I love you, I want you. And don’t tell me you don’t want this cause clearly you do.” She said as she pointed to the obvious swell in the crotch of his jeans. “Please Daddy I need to be fucked by a real man.” She pleaded, almost in tears.

“Owww, honey.” He whispered, clearly moved, as he went to her, pulling her to him. “You know I’d do anything for you.” He told her as he gently kissed her mouth.

“Yesss daddy” She moaned against his lips, pressing herself harder against him, almost bruising his lips with her need for him.

“Baby.” He moaned as he pulled back from the kiss, quickly going to the couch and grabbing a few cushions, placing them on the ground he pulled her down gently and propped her against them. “Is this okay baby?” He asked her as his hands began to explore the planes of her fat belly.

“Yesss Daddy.” She moaned as she arched into the velvety softness of the cushions behind her, opening her legs even wider.

She soon took his larger hand in her own and brought it up across her belly to press against her huge breasts, gasping in delight as his hand grazed her engorged nipple.

“Baby…” He gasped in awe, as he felt his cock strain even harder against the faded denim of his work jeans in response.

“Mmm ….. Yesss Daddy.” She moaned as she moved his hand back down and across her swollen belly, bringing her other hand up to massage her heavy aching tits.

“Mmm baby, you’re so beautiful.” He whispered in her ear as he moved his hand down to rest teasingly on her dark bushy mound, bringing his other hand up to join with hers, gliding harder and faster across her heaving tits, his cock jerking in response every time he crossed her erect nipples.

“Yesss Daddy …… please” She begged as she arched her back, trying to take his retreating hand into her, he was driving her crazy with his gentle teasing, she needed to be fucked, long and hard, but most importantly now!

“Patience baby.” He chuckled lightly, as he moved his hand away from her overheated area and began to run it back and forth along the inside of her thighs. “You be a good girl for daddy now.” He told her, as he smiled into her desire filled eyes. Patience was definitely one thing his daughter had never had he thought lovingly, as he bent down and placed a small chaste kiss against her lips, before returning his hand to her hot centre. “Daddy loves you honey.” He whispered reverently, as he sat back on his heels. He wanted to watch her writhe and arch beneath him as he entered her, he wanted to remember the look of joy and ecstasy that would cloud her face as she felt her daddy inside her for the first time, he wanted her to know how much her daddy truly loved her.

Quickly he thrust first 2 then 3 fingers into her slick heat, surprised and aroused by the wetness he found there.

“YESSSSSS!! “He heard her yell, as she arched right off the ground, and brought him deeper within her.

“UNNNGGGHHH!! HARDER DADDY!!” She screamed, as she rocked back and forth against his large hand.

Bringing his fingers back to her opening he made them into a fist and thrust quickly and deeply into her, stretching her centre to its absolute limits. The feeling of his whole hand pumping away inside her combined with her surprised and euphoric gasps nearly sent him over the edge. He took his free hand and nearly ripped the zip off his jeans in his hast to release his rigid cock. God he couldn’t remember ever being this hard before he thought to himself as he took his dick in his free hand and began pumping up and down the shaft to the same rhythm he was using on his daughter. He gently nudged her legs wider apart with his knees and moved closer to her centre, his stiff dick honing in on her hot pussy like a diving stick to water. Pulling his fist out of her sopping wet folds he quickly entered her with his throbbing hard cock, ramming it into her pussy before she could complain of the loss of his hand.

“OHH YES DADDY!” She screamed glad to finally have his hard cock thrusting inside her. “YES DADDY FUCK ME!” She screamed, as she tried to match his fast rhythm, trying to take him deeper and harder into her.

“Ohh Daddy.” She gasped between clenched teeth, as she brought her hands up to her overheated centre and began to rub furiously against her engorged clit, while she watched her father fuck her senseless. She just knew she wasn’t going to last long.

“Unnnggghhh Daddy I’m Cumming” She gasped as she felt the muscles of her pussy begin to constrict.

“Ahhhh Yes Baby, Cum for Daddy.” He replied as he to felt her inner muscles constrict and squeeze against his ever ramming cock. He thrust back and forth into her a few more times before he watched her tense then give into the orgasmic waves that engulfed her whole body. She came hard, screaming her utter joy and pleasure, which was all it took to send him over the edge.

Shooting his wad into her convulsing centre, he gasped his love for her, before falling spent against her protruding belly.

+++++++++++

“Mmm, hello…..” She mumbled sleepily, as she turned her head to face his.

“Hey baby.” He whispered lovingly to her as he pulled her closer to him.

“This feels nice.” She replied as she scooted her back closer to his chest, resting her side on the soft cushions, and pulling his arms tighter against her belly.

“It sure does baby.” He moaned, moving his hands across her warm naked flesh, felling his cock begin to stir as she pressed her fat round ass hard against it.

“Mmm Daddy, you took your clothes off.” She gasped at the felling of his erect dick so close to her drenched cunt, instinctively pulling up her leg to allow him better access.

“Yup.” He replied happily, quickly moving his hands up to grasp her huge tits.

“Yesss Daddy.” She moaned, arching back into his naked body as she felt him roughly grasp her sensitive breasts. She brought her hands up to join his, bringing them down to her stiff nipples she helped him squeeze them, screaming her pleasure as she felt the milky liquid drain out and drench their joined hands.

“Ohh baby.” He grunted in pleasure, his dick now completely rigid from the felling of her milk on him. Kneeling behind her he turned her over onto her front and spread her legs, quickly slamming his cock into her waiting cunt.

“UNNNGGGHH YESSS!!!” She screamed as she braced her hands in front of her, loving the feeling of her daddy ripping her pussy open with his huge hard cock.

“AHHH FUCK!!” He groaned, as he reached around and began to milk her heavy breasts, all thoughts of gentleness gone. Watching the murky liquid trickle down her straining arms and heaving body only caused him to slam harder and deeper inside her. “This is how a real man fucks his woman.” He told her as he quickened his pace, leaving her screaming inaudible, nonsense phrases. “He never fucked you like this baby, did he?” He asked her. “You’ve never had a real man fuck you, have you baby?” He continued “Never had a real man ride you hard.” He persisted, loving the feeling of her hot wet juices travelling down his shaft and around his bulging sacs. God he was going to fill her entire pussy with his cum! “You’ve never had a real man fill your cunt, have you baby.” He gasped in her ear as he felt his cock ready to explode.

“Yesss Daddy, fill me.” She moaned back hungrily. “Cum in me Daddy.” She begged as she felt his cock begin to fire its seed into her. “ARGGGHHHH YESSSS!!!” She grunted as he sent her spiralling into orgasm.

+++++++++++

God he couldn’t remember ever having been happier he thought to himself as he pulled his sleeping daughter down to rest across his chest. No the last time he had ever felt this great had been the day his wife had given birth to the little girl lying spent in his arms, and if he was going to be honest today felt even better than that.

He just couldn’t get over what a great fuck she was either he thought to himself with a wry shake of his head, hell even her mother hadn’t fucked him that well, hadn’t turned him on that much, and had certainly never made him so hard it had actually hurt.


The sudden ringing of the phone quickly woke him form his reverie, not wanting to wake his baby he quickly placed her back against the cushions and hurried to answer the damn thing.

“Oh, Dave I’m glad you called.” He spoke to the person on the other end.

Quickly sitting down on the couch he rested the phone against his chin, and bent down to run his hand across his little girls head, listening to his work mate at the same time.

“No, we’ve got to get that shipment in by the weekend, or we never going to be finished on schedule.” He replied, as he sat back into the couch, smiling apologetically at his groggy looking daughter for having woken her up.

“Look Dave that’s exactly what I told them, but I’ll be damned if they’re ever going to listen to us.” He told his friend, patting his daughters head as she knelt against his open legs, not noticing the mischievous look that had settled on her baby blue eyes.

“Yeah I know.” He answered his friends question before letting out a very loud gasp. Looking down he saw his daughter smiling evilly up at him as she held his semi-stiff cock in her hands.

“No Dave I’m alright, just had a little cramp in my leg is all.” He quickly lied as he looked down warningly at his daughter, almost dropping the phone in utter shock as he saw his little girl pulling his cock towards her open mouth. “Ahhh, you know Dave I’m not really feeling that well right now.” He hurriedly told his friend as he watched his daughter lick her lips in anticipation.

“Look why don’t I get back to you tomorrow.” He finished as he quickly slammed down the phone and grabbed his daughters head, pulling it towards his waiting cock.

“God, you’re a fucken little slut, aren’t you baby.” He smiled happily at her, shaking his head in amusement at the quickness with which she wrapped her wet lips around his bulging erection.

“Fuck Yesss Baby.” He groaned as he felt her take him deeper into her mouth, caressing the head and shaft of his hot dick with her wet tongue.

His moans became louder and more constant as she increased her pace, taking him harder and deeper into her, screaming in ecstasy as he felt her hands push his legs wider apart and begin to stroke his aching balls.

12