My Girl-Rita

Story Info
Never get between two sisters, unless they want you to.
2.3k words
4.13
57.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're underage or offended by erotic literature, don't read any further. In fact if either of those describes you-get off this website.

This work is not available for copy or distribution without permission from the author.

*

Introduction

My name is...well name's not important. Call me Ishmael-nah, just kidding. You can call me Nick. But I'm not writing this to tell you about me. I'm writing this to tell you about my girls. These are the girls I've known, the girls I've loved.

I'm a lucky man. I have a good life. I'm a musician. I've worked tours, studios, jingles, composing, songwriting, engineering and producing. My job is incredibly fun and I've made pretty good money at it. No, I'm not famous. Don't even ask. You wouldn't recognize my name if I told you.

I've had the chance to see some amazing places and meet some amazing women along the way. I'm going to tell you about some of them-not all, but some. Over the years I've slept with about three hundred women. I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just trying to make a point. My point is that the stories here are based on those girls. Some of the stories are combinations of more than one girls' tale, but that's only to keep me from writing hundreds of stories. What you're about to read is based on true events.

Whether you believe them or not doesn't make any difference to me. I got to live them so that's all I need. Now I'm an old married guy, middle age is slipping by and I'm just reminiscing about the girls I've known in my life. Don't get me wrong. I may not be chasing after girls anymore but I'm still a lucky man. I've spent over twenty years now with the same girl and I love it. I've never been happier and I've never been unfaithful. But every now and then I stop to remember....

*

Rita and I went to high school together. She was a year ahead of me, but we knew a lot of the same people back then. The thing is, I never really paid any attention to her...at least not then. But when I was in my twenties I spent a summer back home taking care of a few things for my family. I bumped into her one day and she made it very obvious that I should look her up. Am I ever glad I did.

Picture a girl just barely over five feet tall with D cup breasts, a tiny waist and a heart-shaped ass that fits your hands perfectly. She was voluptuous and feminine. Childhood for Rita was a family farm and a diner that her parents owned. She worked at both from the time she was old enough to form a complete sentence. By the time I came back for the summer, her folks had passed away and left the businesses to Rita and her little sister, Gwen.

But little sister may not have been the best description for Gwen. While Rita was about five feet tall, Gwen was almost 6' tall. Gwen didn't have the lush, voluptuous look of her sister, but the same curves were there, stretched out on a longer, leaner frame. Gwen's long legs and firm, high ass were well balanced by her D cup breasts. I got hard more than once when Gwen was around. Rita wasn't stupid, she knew I wanted her little sister too. She even teased me about it a couple of times. Right in the middle of hot, sweaty sex she would talk about Gwen and how hard I'd get when she was around.

One night Gwen had another big fight with her boyfriend and was sleeping in the guest room. As Rita rode my cock, she asked me, "You want her, don't you?" When she felt my cock twitch inside her she said, "I thought so. You like those long legs of hers don't you?" That caused another twitch. "Mmmm, you'd like to have us both, wouldn't you-to have two sisters as your personal little harem."

"Hell, yes.", I said. "You want to be one of my harem girls?", I asked as I pounded into her pussy.

"Yes...yes...yes!", she screamed as she came. When she caught her breath she rolled me onto my side and with a wicked little smile said, "I'm yours to command."

Lying on my back I propped up my head on one of the endless supply of frilly little pillows that were always on her bed. "Show me why I should have you in my harem."

Staring me in the eye she slid down the bed, kissing at licking her way down my body. Then she got up on her knees and started a slow sensuous dance. Like a blend between a belly dancer and stripper she started to move. Running her hands over her luscious curves she started talking to me. "Do I please you, Sir? Am I worthy of your attentions? Do you want me to bring you other women? There's another girls down the hall who aches for your attention.'

I was halfway sitting up, but my cock was standing straight up. She knelt to rub it against her breasts and face saying, "I could bring you a new girl, Sir. I could teach her how to please you and let her join your harem if you wish."

Then I said the smartest thing I'd ever said in my life. "You don't think she can please me as well as you do you?"

With an evil laugh she said, "Probably not, but if we train her right-you never know."

"Hmmmm, that sounds tempting. I wonder if she'd be an acceptable addition to my harem? Is she gifted in any way or does she have any special skills? She might be a lovely girl...gifted by her family line. But I wonder...if she would be worthy of my time or if she would want to be with me."

"Yes, Sir. I happen to know she is a very talented lover and if you want her, just call her and she'll come to you."

"Really? And how do you know that?", I asked.

"She told me. She's been lying in her bed at night listening to us. Playing with her breasts, squeezing them, teasing the nipples until they ache. Rubbing her pretty little pussy until she's slick and wet. She's heard us and she's envious of me. She wants you. She wants to suck your long, thick cock and then climb on it and fuck herself with it." While describing this to me, Rita had been playing with my cock. As I got more and more convinced how willing she was to bring Gwen in to join us, I got harder and harder imaging the three of us together.

"Do you want to share me with Gwen-or be here with the two of us?" I asked one last time.

"Yes. When we were younger we shared a bed and there's very little you could imagine two girls doing that we haven't done. I know you want her. I'd rather share you than take a chance of losing you."

"How do we do this?"

"Simple. Gwen, want to come in here and suck this cock?", Rita asked loudly.

The door opened to a naked girl who said, "Yes, I really, really do."

"Come on then. If you're a good enough at sucking his cock, I'll let you fuck it too."

It was amazing to see two sisters who were so much alike and so different at the same time. Rita was the voluptuous vixen with an evil side. Gwen was this tall, lean, innocent sex kitten.

Gwen walked to the side of the bed and Rita got up and grabbed Gwen by the back of her neck. Rita pulled her down for a long sensuous kiss that made me want to shoot off from seeing it. Gwen played with Rita big tits just like Rita had described her playing with her own. First she squeezed them, and then she teased the nipples making them so hard they looked like they could cut glass.

Rita pulled away and pushed Gwen toward the bed. Gwen crawled onto the bed in between my legs. She started rubbing her face against my cock, massaging my balls and cock with her beautiful face. She started planting little kisses along my shaft and licking me up and down. Suddenly, with no warning to either of us, Rita grabbed her hair and shoved her mouth down on my cock.

"I said suck him, bitch. You're not here to enjoy how fine his cock is, you're here to suck it!", Rita yelled at her.

I thought, 'These two have some issues and are kinky as shit!' I figured I was in for a hell of fun night.

Rita came up and kissed me while her sister sucked me off. "Is she a good little cock sucker? Do you want me to show her how to do it right? If she's not, I'll whip her ass until she sucks you the way you want."

"Shut up and give me those big tits of yours. I want to suck them and show you how hard she's sucking my cock"

She started playing with her clit while she feed me her big, full tits. She came hard and fast. She shouted, "I'm coming. I'm coming. Get over here you little slut."

Gwen crawled over me nestling my shaft in between her firm tits and locked her mouth on her sister's pussy. Rita started coming again as soon as Gwen's mouth made contact with her cunt. Rita moaned and rocked back saying, "Stick that long tongue up into my pussy, you nasty little bitch."

By the shudders and moans that came from her mouth, I assumed that Gwen did just as she was told and did it very well. I got out from under the two of them but urged them to stay right where they were. I got behind Gwen and ran the tip of my cock from the top of her ass crack down to her clit and back.

Leaning close to her ear I whispered, "I want you to fuck her pussy with your tongue and fingers while I fuck yours."

"Yes, please fuck me.", she responded.

Rita was still moaning and groaning too loudly to hear our little exchange but figured it out quickly. When I started rocking back and forth, slamming Gwen face up into her crotch, Rita knew I was fucking her sister.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck that bitch. Show her what a real man-size cock feels like. Ride her sweet pussy." Rita shoved her ass back, burying her sister's face between her ass cheeks and came with a wail.

She fell forward away from Gwen's hungry mouth and collapsed on the bed. I threw my head back and closed my eyes to focus on the feeling of Gwen's tight little cunt. The walls of her pussy trembled around me as she rode from the wave of one climax to the next. I knew she was having multiple orgasms like her sister did and I wanted to savor the feeling.

Rita plastered her curves to my side and whispered in my ear, "She's such a stuck up little bitch. You know she's been telling me she was going to get you to fuck her for a while now. That pencil-dicked boyfriend of hers can't make her come and you've got her coming non-stop. Fuck her. Fuck her good and hard. Fill her up and stretch out that pussy 'til she begs you to stop." Grabbing my balls she added, "Unload these big balls in her hot, tight wet pussy. I want to eat your come out of her...do it. Make her beg for it."

"Gwen, do you want me to come in you?"

"Yes, please. Come in my pussy. It's so hot and you're fucking me so deep. Shoot it in me...GIVE ME YOUR COME!" She started thrashing around and screaming as she came again when I started shooting wad after wad up into her fine lean body. Using her tits to pull her back even harder, I jabbed deep into her cunt as it quivered around me.

I started to loose my balance and stepped back, pulling my deflating cock from her sweet tight channel as I did. Rita pounced on my wet cock, licking and sucking it clean as I staggered to the chair behind me.

When I began to get too sensitive, I put my hand on her head to push her away.. Right away Rita turned and flipped her sister over, diving in between her legs to ear my come out of Gwen's pussy. Pinching Gwen's nipples she made her come twice more before she let up. I sat and watched the two of them, dumbfounded. Gwen was sprawled across the bed, panting and spent. Rita turned to me and said, "We'll wasn't that fun?"

Lots of nights like that followed. Rita wasn't always so rough on her little sister, but sometimes she was. One day I dropped in and Gwen was home alone. When Rita came home and found us fucking on the couch, she went crazy. She got so pissed she started throwing things and screaming.

It was okay if I fucked her sister when she was there, but it was cheating if I fucked Gwen without her. I got out of there as quick as I could. We didn't speak for weeks. By the time we finally sat down and talked, it was over between us. It had been headed that way for some time. She was looking for an excuse and now she had one. She couldn't trust me because I cheated on her. Go figure. When someone is as far out of whack as Rita, you can't change their mind. But no matter how crazy she was, she was fun to fuck.