My Girl Tea Ch. 01

Story Info
Me & My Girl Tea have a great time together!
1.2k words
2.5
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here a quick rhyme about My Girl Tea, "My girl Tea has a phat booty! God its so sweet, can't wait to part those cheeks."

Today my girlfriend Tea is coming by, I Can't Wait to See Her!!!! We're been together one year and a half. I almost forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ken Rogers. I'm was born in Brooklyn, New York, and I still live there. Brooklyn, is One Of The Roughest Burroughs in New York City!

I'm a Light-Skinned, Half-Black & Half-Latino American. My is height is 5' 7, and my weight is none of your business! Please my excuse my New York Attitude. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm funny and smart but enough about me.

My girl Tea, is Half-Italian, Half-Irish, & Half-Polish Girl. She's from Brooklyn, New York as well. Even though she lives in Queens now. She has a nice body, she's a little chubby but all in the places. She's got C-Cup close to almost D-Cup Breasts, with very nice and nibblible nipples. And she got Booty For Days! I Love Girl's Asses, and she's got a very good one. Add that with a cute face, brown eyes and red hair.

I met her in high school. We dated a little then. Years passed and I decided to find her again. So how looking through Myspace helped! We talked about old times. And then I asked her out, and she said YES!!!

Anyway so I have a fun day planned for me and her today. First were gonna watch Red Dwarf(One Of My Favorite Brit-coms) Series 4 on DVD. I have all 8 DVDs of series! Then gonna maybe watch a good horror movie, while we eat something I cooked. And maybe fool around a little!!!

So she finally comes by, and we have a great time watching shows, movies and eating. Then the tickling starts. Both of us trying to prove, who is true tickle champion! She has body & leg strength and I have the arm strength & tickle skills. We're usually even, but I win most of the time. Soon the tickling turns into soft touching. Me touching her back and big butt. And Tea touching my arms and chest. We kiss, laying side by side on my bed. The kiss is soft and light.

The more we kiss and touch each other, the more heat and arousal grow. I definitely felt my cock grow in my shorts. It always gets Rock Hard around her. I start to squeeze her big tits with her sports bra still on, one at first to see if she likes it. Then I squeeze the other one, knowing she liked it the first time.

I continue touching her, until ask to see big tits. She takes off her shirt & bra, and I see these beautiful tits! I squeeze them again. I get real close to them, and I stick my tongue out to lick her tits. Light licks at first to tease her, she likes it! I suck on one nipple and then the other. Softly at first and then I sucked those big tits hard! Licking, sucking, and kissing. He'll I was in heaven and so was she!

Tea starts touching me, touching my cock through my shorts. Soon we're both taking off almost all of our clothes. Her panties and my boxers are still on. She strokes my rock hard cock through my boxers, God I Love When She Touches My Cock!!! I asked to touch her pussy, because I am a Gentleman. My girl is cool, so she said yes. First I rubbed it through the panties. Then I asked her to take her panties off, Tea is shy at first but she takes them off.

Tea has a hairy pussy. Its a light to medium bush. I lightly touch the mound, as she is laying down. I move down between her legs to see it up close. Yeah she's wet again, Very Wet! Tea gets really wet, its so damn HOT!!!

Yeah let get me get back on track. I rub her lips, then I spread those lips. I play with that pussy! Getting her hot & wet, some more. Pretty soon, I'm fingering her. With one finger then two fingers. She's moaning, and its getting kinda loud. I Love to Please Her because, I Want to Please Her.

The moaning continues! And with my face so close to her hairy pussy. I start to lick it! Up & down, left & right. Licking and sucking on clit. Tasting her juices on my tongue. She moans in blissful pleasure. Tea cums at least twice!!! As she cums, she forces my head on to her pussy. I can't almost breath, yeah I'm Loving It! After the orgasm subsides, she lays panting and pleased.

And she knows what time It is!

Its her turn to please me. Yeah we like to treat each other evenly. But anyway, I pull my boxers down. Releasing my Uncircumcised BIG cock, I'm not boasting but it is large!!!! Its between 8 to 10 inches.

She likes my big cock, especially touching it! So I let her touch it, and squeeze it. God it feels so good! My cock is oozing with pre-cum. Tea is the only girl to ever make me do that! She starts to stroke me as I lay down this time. Stroking up and down. She squeezes my balls, I Love It! Especially when she jerks at the same time. I like to be jerked a little rough, so I tell her jack a little harder. Talk about being in heaven.

My big cock is extremely hard now, standing at full attention. Tea's surely gonna make me cum soon! Then Tea surprises me, when she starts to lick my big cock. She licks up & down the shaft. I can't describe how good it feels! Soon she's sucking on my cock-head, while squeezing my balls. Then she licks & sucks my balls. Tea sucks my cock. She takes it deeper, taking more and more of it in her mouth. My cock is coated with her saliva and my pre-cum. Its shining in the light.

I feel I'm gonna cum soon. I hope I can hold out! She continues licking & sucking on my big fat cock. I know it sounds crazy, but I tell her to stop. Because I want to tit-fuck her big tits! So we switch positions, she lays down again and I sit on top of her. I get my baby oil, to put on her tits. I put some on my cock as well. I put my cock between her tits, and start tit-fucking. Yeah, now this feels real good! I pump a few times. God, Its getting to hard to hold on anymore.

I feel my cum building up, its ready to go. I finally cum after the last few pumps. Grabbing my big cock and jerking cum on to Tea's big tits, face, and hair! I can shoot big loads, I called them Super Soakers(like the water gun).

Some of my cum went on her lips and in her mouth. She tasted my cum and swallowed it!!! God, that so HOT!!!! Yeah she's a naughty girl. I kiss her on the cheek and tell her I Love Her! And that's how my day went. We started out oral sex novices and became oral sex pros. And it was our first time!

Wait until I tell you what happens next.

Please a comment.

To be continue....