My Girlfriend & Her Mum Ch. 2

Story Info
He spends the weekend.
6.1k words
4.55
121.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will have to read the first chapter to get to know the characters in the story

* * * * *

We heard a car door slam shut.

"That must be Kelly." Dawn said nervously.

"Don't worry, she won't work out what we've been up to."

"Hello you two, what have you been doing with yourselves then."

"Chris and I have been very busy doing the garden, can't you see what we have done."

"Yes, you have been busy, haven't you

"Sit down darling and I will get us all a drink."

"Thanks mum. That would be great."

As Dawn got up from her sun lounger, all I could do was watch her ass as she walked into the house to get the drinks. I started to get hard so I had to try and control myself otherwise Kelly would be able to see my erection through my thin shorts.

"I've missed you sweetheart." Come hear and give me a kiss.

As we kissed Kelly started to shove her tongue down my throat, which I responded by doing the same. Her hand was on my thigh, slowly working her way up my leg. I started to move my hand onto her lovely firm ass, giving it a little squeeze. I was getting quite hard now and wondering when Dawn would be back with the drinks.

"I can't wait for tonight. I've missed you so much. I will make it up to you I promise darling."

Dawn came back with the drinks and set them out onto the table. She looked at me and gave me a little smile, then looked straight at my cock, which she could see through my shorts.

"I have something to tell you Chris," Kelly said.,

"What's that then?"

"They have got big problems at our Manchester office and they want me to go up there next weekend to try and sort them out. Do you mind?"

"Yes I do. We hardly spend any time together these days. Had you forgotten that I was coming to spend the weekend down here with you."

"I know. Once this is sorted out we will spend time together, but just let me go and do this. If I do this then it looks good for me, and I am trying to get promotion." "You can still come down if you like and keep mum company because I don't want mum to be left in the house all by herself." "That's ok Kelly. I can look after myself you know."

"I don't mind Dawn, I was planning to come here anyway. If you want me to stay with you then I will be happy to."

"If you are sure. I do get a bit lonely when Kelly's not around."

"Sure. I can do some more jobs around the house for you if you want me to."

I couldn't wait. I hope it would be a weekend of sex with her. I was getting a hard on just thinking about what I hope was going to happen. Dawn got some supper ready and we all sat outside eating, as it was still quite hot outside.

"Chris, do you mind if I go to bed because it's been a long day and I'm shattered."

"No off course not. I will be up in a while when I have finished this beer and helped your mum clear up."

"That's ok Chris, you go up with Kelly and I will finish up here."

"If you are sure."

When I got upstairs Kelly was in the shower so I got undressed and climbed into bed hoping I would get a fuck from her. But was I wrong.

"Chris, do you mind if we go straight to sleep tonight as I have had a very busy day and I'm exhausted."

"I thought that we might have some fun now that you are home."

"Sorry darling. I will promise to make it up to you."

"You better had."

Kelly got into bed naked next to me and just seeing her lovely body made me start to get excited. I rolled over and started to squeeze her tits but she wouldn't have any of it. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. I was still wide awake and ready for some action so I got out of bed, put a pair of boxers on and went downstairs to see if Dawn wanted some help tidying up. But what I really wanted was to fuck her again. I creped downstairs as quietly as I could so Dawn wouldn't hear me coming. The kitchen door was slightly open, so I pushed it so I could see inside. What greeted me was Dawn, with her back to me doing the washing up. She still had her bikini top on but she had put on a short denim skirt on over her bottoms. I crept up behind her and put my hands onto her tits and gently squeezed them. She jumped and turned her head round to see who it was.

"Chris, you made me jump. What are you doing down here. I thought you and Kelly would be asleep by now."

"I thought that Kelly would of wanted sex, but she was to tried so she went to sleep and I couldn't so I came down here to see if you wanted a hand."

"That was kind of you but I've nearly finished thanks. You didn't just come down here to help me with the washing up did you?".

"No, I want to fuck you again."

"Don't you think that's a bad idea as Kelly is only upstairs? Can't you wait until next weekend when we will be on our own?"

"No I can't. I want you here and now."

"I must confess that I have been getting excited about what we are going to do when you spend the weekend with me on our own."

"Well let me show you what you can expect to get then."

And with that I turned her round so that her back was facing me. I slowly undid her bikini top and let it fall to the ground. I started to massage her tits nice and slow but with a firm hand. She started to moan with my touch. I started to kiss and lick her neck, which she responded by pushing her ass into my now hard cock, which she could feel through my boxer shorts. I slowly moved my hands down here lovely flat stomach and stopped at her button on her denim skirt, which with a bit of fonderling I managed to undo. I hate to pull it quite hard so it would fall of because it was so tight around her hips. She turned around and stuck her tongue down my throat and at the same time ripped my boxers off and I stepped out of them. Her hands then moved round the front of me and grabbed my now fully erect cock.

"I must have this gorgeous cock inside of me again."

And with those words she slowly started to kiss down my body. She stopped and gave my nipples a gentle bit, which felt incredible. Then she slowly moved down my stomach kissing her way down to my cock. She knelt in front of me and placed my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it greedily. All the time she was doing this I gently massaged her huge tits. After a while I hate to pull her of me because I wasn't going to last much longer and I wanted to give her a good fucking. I lifted her up onto the kitchen table and told her to lie down. I reached into both sides of her bikini bottoms and slowly pulled them down. She lifted her ass of the table a little bit to make it easier to get them of. There she was, lying on the kitchen table completely naked begging me to fuck her. I got hold of her ass and pulled her towards me so it was just hanging over the edge. I knelt down onto the floor so my face was level if her pussy. I slowly moved forward and started to lick on her clit. Her hands were pulling at my hair as she reached her first orgasm.

"Come here Chris, I want to feel your cock once more inside of me."

I didn't need asking twice. I stood up and climbed onto the table to join her. I got hold of my cock in my right hand and slowly moved it up and down her cunt.

"Stop teasing me and just stick that monster of yours inside of me."

I did as I was told. She let out a little cry as I pushed my way in. She placed her legs around my back to try and push me in deeper, but I was controlling the situation and pushing it in at my own speed. When I was finally in I started to get a steady rhythm going. She started to grab my ass with her fingernails driving me in harder.

"Don't cum inside of me Chris, I want to taste you again."

"Ok Dawn, it wont be long now."

With that I pulled out of her with a lovely sloppy noise and stood up. She got of the table and knelt in front of me again. She placed my soaking wet cock into her mouth and started to suck on it as hard as she could. All the time she gently played with my balls to make sure she was going to give me a huge orgasm.

"Dawn," "I'm not going to be long before I shoot my sperm down your throat."

"I'm ready for you darling."

And with that I grabbed hold of her head as tight as I could and started to empty my balls down her waiting throat. I couldn't stop myself; there was so much of it Dawn was nearly chocking on it. I slowly finished emptying my load down her throat and she let my cock slip out of her mouth.

"You taste so good Chris, I could suck on that cock of yours all day."

We both got cleaned up a bit and got dressed. I went back to bed with Kelly, who was still fast asleep and Dawn finished of clearing up then she went to bed, probably still tasting my cum in her throat.

In the morning Kelly and I went down for breakfast, which Dawn was already cooking for us.

"Morning you two. How did you both sleep?"

"Ok, thanks mum. I was out like a light."

"What are you both going to do today?"

"I've got to go home early because I have got a lot of paper work to do before I go to work on Monday."

"That's a shame Chris. We could have all done something together."

"I will be back next weekend, so maybe we could all do something on the Sunday when Kelly comes back from Manchester."

"Ok Chris. That would be a good idea."

I went back upstairs to pack my things up. Kelly came up a few minutes later to say goodbye.

"I will miss you next weekend." You will look after mum for me won't you?"

"Of course I will. Don't worry about that. I will do some jobs round the house for her."

I took my bags downstairs and said goodbye to Kelly and Dawn.

"Goodbye Dawn. I will see you on Saturday morning if that's ok with you."

"Of course it is. Just give me a ring when you are about to leave so I know what time you will arrive, OK?"

"Ok. See you Kelly. I will see you on Sunday. Give me a ring from the station and I will come and pick you up, OK?"

"Ok." "Make sure you take care of mum."

CHAPTER 2 It was Saturday morning at last. I got up early, had a shower and some breakfast, then I got on the phone and rang Dawn.

"Hello Dawn, its Chris here." I'm about to leave so it will take me about an hour to get there if the traffic's OK."

"Ok Chris. I've been waiting for this weekend so much. I will make sure we both have a great time."

I arrived and parked my car in the driveway. I got my bags out of the car and walked to the door. Before I could even knock, the door opened and there was Dawn standing there waiting for me. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans that showed her ass to perfection and a white t-shirt that was tight around her tits. She looked so sexy standing there; I could of taken her there and then.

"Hello Chris how was your journey?"

"Fine thanks. Did Kelly get of OK?"

"Yes. I got up early and dropped her of. I got back and did some tidying up before you arrived. Come on in and I will make you a cup of coffee. You can go and put your bags upstairs if you like.

I went upstairs and put my bags into Kelly's room. Then I went downstairs to have my coffee and to talk to Dawn to ask what we are going to be doing over the next couple of days. I didn't want to make the first move, so I was going to be patient and wait to see what was going to happen.

"Here you are, here's your coffee. Sit down and we can discuss what you want to do. I don't mind what we do, I will go along with you." You can go shopping or go to my gym I go to, but I must go to the supermarket to get some food in for us because I didn't have time to go before you came round." Why don't you have a shower while I get changed, then we can go get some food.

I went to go and take a shower. While I was in there I could hear Dawn come in. I opened the door very slightly and watched her as she started to get undressed. She had her back to me so I couldn't see that much. She lifted her arms up and took her t-shirt off first. She wasn't wearing a bra. Then she started to undo her jeans, bending down to pull them of. She was wearing a thong, which rode right up the crack of her ass. I started to get an erection so I knew I would have to stay there while it went down. Dawn went to her wardrobe and got out a sexy little summer dress, which looked great on her. I thought I would test the water and get out of the shower while she was still in the room. I opened the door and walked out. Dawn turned round.

"Sorry Chris, I haven't gotten you a towel yet, just a minute and I will get you one."

She came back and stood there staring at me.

"Here you are. I forgot how much I have missed seeing that monster dick of yours."

And with that she walked over to me and started to kiss me. Her tongue started to roam around my mouth. Her hands started to squeeze my ass and I started to get my erection back again. She stopped kissing me then started to slowly move down my body, licking and kissing me until her face was level with my cock.

"You have no idea what I have been through this last week waiting for you to be here alone with me."

And with that she placed my cock in her mouth and started to slowly give me one of her great blowjobs. I grabbed hold of her head and pulled her in and out to the rhythm that I wanted her to go. I knew that it wouldn't take me long to shoot down her throat so I got hold of my cock and while she sucked I was masturbating it at the same time. I let out a loud moan and started to empty my balls down her throat. She didn't move away she just kept on sucking for all she was worth. After I had finished cumming she stood up and went into the bathroom to clean herself up, while I got dressed. I went down stairs to wait for her. She came down five minutes later still wearing the same sexy dress.

"Are you ready to go to the supermarket and get some food?"

"Ok. That's fine with me."

We went in her car to the supermarket. All I kept doing in the car was to stare at her gorgeous legs. The dress she was wearing had ridden up when she had sat down in the car and was reveling a lot of her tanned thighs. I also had a great view of her tits, because it was a low cut dress. I had a permanent hard on all the way to the shops. We finally got there and went in and get the food for the weekend. When we got home I helped her get it out of the car and took it into the house so she could put it away.

"When we have done this Chris, what do you want to do?"

"I'm not fussed. I don't mind just lazing around here if that's ok with you."

"You can do what you want, but I want to go to the gym and have an hour under the tanning bed if you don't mind being on your own for a while."

"No that's fine with me."

So she got in her car and said that she would see me later and to help myself to anything I wanted. I went into the lounge and turned the TV on to see what there was to watch, but there wasn't a lot on. I decided to go outside and just sit in the sun and read. An hour had passed and I could here Dawns car pull up into the drive.

"Hello Chris, I'm back. Have you been all right on your own? I feel a bit guilty leaving you but I just wanted to top up my tan." Do you want me to make you something to eat? I'm feeling quite hungry after all that tanning."

"That would be great."

She went into the kitchen. I was wondering what she had planned for the rest of the day. I wanted some fun while we where going to be on our own until tomorrow. She came back outside with a tray of sandwiches and a couple of beers. As she bent down to put the tray onto the table I got a great view of her gorgeous tits, just hanging there waiting to be sucked. She sat next to me and we ate the food and drank the beer.

"What shall we do after lunch?"

"Well I hope you don't mind but there's some football on the TV I wouldn't mind watching if that's ok with you."

"No that's fine. You do what you want. I will just sit out her, and then I will get some dinner on. I got some nice steaks if you would like them, Kelly said that they're your favorite."

"They are, thanks. I'll look forward to it."

I got up and went into the living room and started to watch the football while Dawn stayed outside sunbathing. It was half time, so I got up and went into the kitchen to get myself another beer and get one for Dawn, which I took outside for her. I sat next to her and put it on the little table beside her.

"Thanks." "It's bloody hot out here; I'm going inside to put something cooler on."

She went inside and I just laid there daydreaming in the hot sun. I heard her come back and opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw; she was walking towards me in this sexy bikini, which the top looked a size to small. Her tits were ready to pop out at any time.

"That's better, that feels a lot cooler. Would you mind rubbing some suntan lotion in for me."

"No of course not."

So she gave me the bottle and sat down on the sun lounger with her back facing me. I knelt up and started to rub the lotion into her shoulders and neck and working my way down her arms.

"Would it be better if I laid down so you could do it better?"

"Ok, that would make it easier."

So I got off, then she laid herself out onto the lounger so I could do her back. I started to rub her back, right down to the beginning of her bikini bottoms.

"You can undo my top if you like, it might make your job easier to do."

I didn't need asking twice. I slowly undid the bow and Dawn lifted up a little so I could pull it out from underneath her. I then continued to massage the lotion into her back. After I had finished her back I put some more lotion onto my hands and thought about if I should do the back of her legs. I was feeling quit horny by this time so I dared myself just to see what her reaction would be. I poured some lotion onto her legs, and she didn't make a sound. I started to do the right leg first starting from the bottom and worked myself right up to the top of her leg. Every now and then she would give a little moan, so I knew that she was enjoying it. I started the other leg, but this time I done it with a bit more force.

"There you are, I've done all of your back. Is that OK for you."

"Yes Chris, that's fine. But what about my front?"

And with those words she just got up and turned herself over and laid straight back down onto her back. She looked gorgeous just laying there with her huge tits. I put some more lotion onto my hands and started to massage her stomach and slowly moving upwards to her tits. Her eyes were closed all the time I was doing it, and still she let out a little moan every now and then. By this time I had given myself a huge erection, which Dawn could, without fail see through my shorts. She opened her eyes and looked down at my cock.

"Well what have we here? I think someone is getting rather excited about giving me a massage." We don't want to waste it do we?".

She sat up on the lounger and I stood up in front of her. She got hold of the top of my shorts and slowly pulled them down to my ankles. There it was, my hard cock just standing there right in front of her. She reached out and took it in her hand and pressed it against my stomach, she then moved forward and started to lick up and down the shaft. She went up and down, right to the top, then right back down to the base. She then started to suck on my balls. Taking it in turns, while her other hand was squeezing my ass. She knew exactly what she was doing and it felt great. All the time she was doing this to me I stared at her tits just below me, glistening in the sun from the lotion, which was still on them. I knew that it wasn't going to be long before I shot my load, so I gave her some warning but she didn't take any notice. She placed the hole of my cock deep down her throat ready for my cum. She placed both her hands on my ass, and started to squeeze it harder and she was going faster with her throat as well.

"Fuck I'm going to cummm."

I grabbed the back of her head and started to pump my load down the back of her throat. I didn't think I was ever going to stop. It just kept on going and all the time Dawn never took her mouth away. She took it all down. After my cock had stopped chucking my cum out Dawn let it drop from her mouth.

12