My Girlfriend is My Teacher

Story Info
I become my teacher's hero and we fall in love.
2.6k words
4.18
42.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tyler, I am 20 years old and I am currently in college and this is the story of how I met the woman who is both my lover and my teacher. It was a Saturday afternoon; I was off college so I decided to go into town. After looking around for a while, I started walking back to my car but while I was walking I heard a woman yelling and when I looked I saw a man trying to take a woman's handbag with her desperately trying to hold on to it. He managed to take the bag and started running, so I started running after him, eventually I managed to wrestle him to the ground and knocked him out with one hard punch to the face I picked up the bag and made my way back to the woman and gave it back to her. As soon as I handed her the bag she threw her arms around my neck in a big hug.

"Oh thank you" She said with tears in her eyes.

"You're welcome"

She let go of me and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Thank you again I didn't know what to do I was so scared"

"You really don't have to thank me anyone would have done the same thing"

"Well I want to thank you your my hero" She said with a slight smile.

"I was going to get a coffee, can I buy you a cup as a thank you?" She said.

"You really don't have to do that" I said.

"Please I'll feel guilty if I don't at least buy you a cup of coffee" She said.

"Ok then you twisted my arm" I said smiling at her.

As we walked to the coffee shop we introduced ourselves properly.

"I'm Tyler by the way" I said.

"I'm Zoe" She said.

"Nice to meet you Zoe"

"Same to you"

On the way to the coffee shop I got a chance to have a good look at her. She was very beautiful she had long light brown hair, pretty face, C cup breasts, a nice round ass and long legs she could easily be a model. When we got to the coffee shop we got our drinks sat down and started talking.

"So Zoe what do you do for a living?" I said.

"I'm a teacher" She said.

"Oh cool, how long have you been doing that?" I said.

"Almost six years"

"Oh really are you sure?" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you look too young to have been doing it that long" I said.

"Thank you but I'm not that young" She said laughing slightly.

"Well how old are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"No I don't mind I'm 33"

"Wow really?" I said slightly shocked.

"Yes really" She said.

"Well I never would have guessed I'd say you look 24 maybe 25"

"Well thank you for the complement" She said.

"So how old are you?" She said.

"I'm 20"

"Ok so what do you do?" She said.

"I'm in college at the moment"

"Oh right" She said.

"Where do you teach?" I said.

"Uhhh nowhere right now, I left my last job just over a month ago"

"Why?" I said.

"I just didn't get along with some of the staff, hopefully I'll find a job somewhere else"

"I'm sure you will" I said.

We talked for a while and we seemed to have a lot in common, I was really enjoying her company. Eventually we finished our drinks and she said she had to leave.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now" She said.

"Oh ok it was really nice talking to you" I said.

"It was nice talking to you too and thank you again for helping me"

She started to leave but I stopped her.

"Zoe wait" I said.

"Yeah"

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me sometime"

"Like on a date?" She said.

"Yes, unless me being younger bothers you?" I said.

"No it doesn't bother me"

"So is that a yes?" I said.

"Yes I'd love to go to dinner with you" She said smiling.

"Ok Great" I said smiling.

She gave me her phone number and then left. I went back to my car and drove home unable to wipe the smile off my face. The next day I called Zoe and we went out for dinner and continued dating for the next few weeks. One day she told me she had found a job and would be starting the next day. That day I went into college late because I had overslept, I drove as fast as I could to college. When I got there I rushed to my first class of the day and burst through the door.

"Sorry I'm late I overslept" I said.

I looked up and to my shock and horror I saw Zoe standing at the front of the class. By the look on her face she was as surprised to see me as I was to see her.

"Zoe?" I said.

"Uhh would you excuse me for a minute" She said looking at the class.

She walked towards me and quickly led me out into the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a quiet voice so no one would hear us.

"What am I doing here, what are you doing here?" I said in a quiet voice.

"I work here this is my new job"

"Well this is my college why didn't you tell me you were working here?" I said.

"I didn't think I needed to you never told me which college you went too" She said.

"Ok maybe we're both at fault" I said.

"What do we do now if the college finds out I'm involved with you I could lose my job" She said with a look of panic and fear in her eyes.

"I don't see why we met before you started working here" I said.

"I know but they could still fire me" She said.

"Look why don't I come to your place later and we can talk about this" I said.

"Ok come around about 7 O'clock" She said.

"Ok and until then we will just pretend we don't know each other" I said.

"Ok let's go back inside" She said.

I made sure no one was around and gave her a quick hug to comfort and calm her. We went back inside and pretended not to know each other and apart from my friends asking how I knew the teachers name no one asked any awkward questions. Later that night I went to Zoe's house, she let me in and we sat on her couch.

"I still can't believe this is happening" She said.

"Me either, I mean out of all the colleges in the area what are the odds of you getting a job at my college?"

"Before you got here I looked up the rules on teacher & student Relationships on the internet" She said.

"What did it say?" I said.

"It said that it doesn't matter that we started going out before I started working at the college if we continue our relationship now I could get fired"

"Oh does that mean you're breaking up with me?" I said.

"No...yes....I don't know, I don't want to break up with you" She said.

"I don't want to break up with you either these past few weeks have been the best time of my life" I said.

"Me too" She said.

"Then we should stay together" I said.

"Tyler.....I don't think we can"

"Why not as long as no one finds out about us and I haven't got long left in college and then we can tell everyone about us"

"I...I don't know what to do" She said with tears in her eyes.

She burst into tears and buried her face in her hands. I held her in my arms and she cried into my chest.

"Hey, it's ok everything's going to be ok I promise" I said.

"Zoe look I know this is a confusing situation and I don't know what's going to happen but I just want you to know I'm crazy about you I've never felt like this about anyone before, I think your perfect"

She looked up at me I wiped the tears from her eyes and then she leaned up and gently kissed me. I gently kissed her back and she wrapped her arms around my neck, the kiss became more and more passionate and our tongues searched each other's mouths. She started kissing along my jaw and slowly kissed up my neck to my ear and said.

"Tyler let's go upstairs"

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes"

I picked her up bridal style and walked upstairs with her kissing my neck the whole time. I went into her bedroom and gently led her on the bed, she pulled me on top of her and kissed me passionately and we quickly undressed each other until we were both in our underwear. I kissed from her lips, down her neck, between her breasts, down her stomach and along her soft inner thighs. She unhooked her bra and I sucked, licked and kissed her soft yet firm breasts.

"Oh Tyler keep going don't stop" She said.

I continued pleasuring her breasts for a few more minutes and then decided to make her feel even better. I slid her panties off and started sucking on her sweet clean shaven pussy.

"OH BABE OOHH SHIT YES"

"That feel good baby?" I said between licking her beautiful pussy.

"YES OH YES DON'T STOP PLEASE"

I inserted a finger into her and started sucking on her clit, I moved my finger around until I found her G spot and started slowly massaging it. It didn't take her long to cum after that.

"OH TYLER BABE YES FUCK YEAH OHHH"

"YEAH BABE YES OH I'M GONNA CUM OH I'M GONNA CU....OH I'M CUMMING"

She screamed so loud I'm sure her neighbours heard her. Her whole body tensed up and started shaking, eventually she stopped screaming and her body went limp. I pulled away from her pussy and admired her beautiful nude body glowing in the aftermath of her orgasm. I lay down next to her and she gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"Tyler oh wow that was amazing" She said breathing heavily.

"You're telling me" I said with a slight chuckle.

She kissed me again and gave me a wicked smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said.

She suddenly climbed on top of me and straddled me. She leaned down and started kissing all over my chest; she reached down and pulled off my underwear and started grinding her pussy against my very hard cock. She then leaned up and lined up my cock with her pussy entrance and slowly moved down onto it until I was completely inside her.

"Oh babe you feel so good" I said.

"You too your cock feels so big inside me"

She started slowly moving up and down on my cock until eventually she was bouncing up and down on top of me with me sucking on her breasts and nipples.

"OHH BABY YEAH FUCK OH SUCK MY TITS YEAH"

She was bouncing faster and started rubbing her clit while my cock slid in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"YEAH BABY YEAH OH I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK FUCK OH"

"OH ZOE BABE YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD SO TIGHT"

At that moment I felt great so manly and powerful, I decided I wanted to take control so I grabbed on to her and gently pushed her onto her back with my cock still inside her and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh you're in charge now are you?" She said while breathing heavily and smiling.

"Yep you got a problem with that?" I said grinning.

"Not at all I like it when a man takes control"

"Well then you are defiantly going to enjoy this" I said.

I started moving my cock in and out of her until I was thrusting into her as fast as I could.

"OH BABY YES FUCK ME HARDER"

"OH BABE YOUR PUSSY'S SO WET"

"YEAH IT'S WET FOR YOU BABY OH DON'T STOP"

I started thrusting even faster as I could feel the cum rising from my balls.

"OH ZOE I'M CLOSE BABE"

"ME TOO CUM WITH ME BABY OH PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE"

I wanted her to cum first so I started thrusting my cock as deep into her pussy as possible.

"OH BABY YES I'M CUMMING YES OH FUCK ME YES I'M CUMMING OHHHHHHH"

She started screaming and shaking like before but now I could feel the inner walls of her pussy tightening and squeezing my cock.

"OH BABE FUCK OH I'M CUMMING"

I then shot my thick white cum into her, spurt after spurt of cum into her hot wet pussy it felt so good I almost passed out from the pleasure. I collapsed on top of her and she started lovingly rubbing her hands through my hair. We both lay there for a while basking in the glow of our orgasms but I eventually got off her and lay down next to her and she rested her head on my chest.

"Wow Tyler that was incredible I haven't felt like that in a long time"

"Yeah it was amazing an unexpected but brilliant surprise" I said.

"What do you mean unexpected?" She said.

"Well with what's happened I expected you to break up with me tonight"

"To be honest that's what I was planning to do but as soon as I saw you I changed my mind" She said.

"Why did you change your mind?"

"Because I....I think"

"You think what?" I said.

She took a deep breath and said.

"I think I'm in love with you"

"Really?" I said.

"Yes I love you Tyler" She said.

"Wow Zoe I..."

"It's ok Tyler you don't have to say it back I just wanted you to know how I feel" She said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry" I said wiping away her tears.

"Zoe I love you too" I said.

"Really you're not just saying that" She said.

"No I mean it I love you" I said smiling at her.

I leaned down and gave her a long passionate kiss trying to show her how much I love her.

"I love you" She said smiling.

"I love you too" I said smiling.

"Does this mean we are going to stay together?" I said.

"Yes I know it's a big risk but I can't let you go"

We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed again, we later fell asleep together in each other's arms. One year later I have finished college, Zoe and I are still together we were able to keep our relationship secret from everyone. A month after I finished college we told everyone about us, we told everyone we had just got together just to make sure Zoe wouldn't get in trouble with the college. At first my parents weren't happy about me dating my former teacher but once they got to know Zoe they accepted us being together. The college also wasn't too happy about us being together but since I wasn't a student there anymore there was nothing they could do about it. When I told my friends they were jealous that I was dating our hot ex teacher, Zoe and I are now living together and we couldn't be happier.