My Girlfriend's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" I asked her softly. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm ready." She said, with a slight quiver in her voice.

Without breaking eye contact I ever so slowly pushed myself deeper into her pussy. I quickly encountered resistance, and I pushed in deeper, breaking her cherry. She cried out a bit at this, and her finger nails dug into my back. I stopped moving for a moment, and then gently buried myself completely into her as far as I could. Her pussy took in the entire length of my penis, and it took incredibly effort to keep myself from coming right there and then.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pumping her very, very slowly.

"Yes. It hurts, but it feels so good." She sounded stronger now. Much less nervous.

"Okay. Tell me if you need me to slow down."

"Don't worry about me. Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me like this is the last time we're ever going to fuck." She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her deeply.

She was right. We would never get to do this again. We never could do it again. We shouldn't be doing it now. At that realization, I decided to fuck her for all it was worth. I increased my thrusts exponentially, pulling out as much as I could without falling out, and then thrusting into her as hard as I could. I did this several times until my pace quickened, and I was fucking her much harder than I'd planned to.

"Yes. Fuck me." Danielle said directly into my ear. Goosebumps exploded across my body. Danielle's moans became louder and louder as I pounded her harder and harder. Jenny was a hard sleeper, but what if Danielle's moan's woke her? I kissed Danielle again, and pushed my tongue deep in her, hoping to quiet her a bit. It seemed to work.

Worried that I might blow my load before she got a chance to cum, I decided to switch positions. I put my arm around her back and pulled her on top of me. Danielle gasped in surprise. I pushed her up so that she was sitting upright on me. This was the first time I really got a good look at her breasts, and they were stunning. Her c-cup breasts were perky and full, with medium-sized pink nipples begging me to suck on them. I lifted myself up to her and took her left breast into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple while she ground into my cock. I then kneaded her nipple between my lips, biting down on it gently through my lips. She grabbed the back of my head and squeezed me against her tits, moaning louder and louder.

The noise still concerned me, but I was having a harder time caring. I switched to her right breast and repeated the process. Her grinding became faster and more intense, and I could tell she was close to coming.

I leaned back on the bed and reached under her pussy to her clit with my right hand. With my thumb I applied circular pressure as she bounced up and down on my cock. I was transfixed by her tits as they bounced with her, matching her movements.

Danielle became quieter and seemed to hold her breath. She dropped all of her weight onto my cock and proceeded to grind me again as I kept playing with her clit. After around twenty seconds of this she let go of her breath and came on my cock. I could feel the pulsating in her pussy as she quivered on top of me, spasm after spasm of her orgasm hitting her body. This was finally too much for me, and I knew I was going to cum as well.

It occurred to me for a moment that I should pull out. I had never came in Jenny's pussy without protection before. Danielle was still grinding on my cock though. I couldn't pull out without interrupting her orgasm. I couldn't interrupt her during her first time... Looking at her then I realized: I wanted more than anything to cum in her pussy. I needed to. So with that, I shot load after load of my semen directly into her belly. I came for what felt like thirty seconds, and with each shot from my penis I felt her spasm on top of me.

When we finished coming Danielle collapsed onto my stomach. We laid that way for several minutes: my arms wrapped around her; my penis deep inside her. Finally she was the one to break it off, slowly lifting herself so my penis fell out of her. She lifted herself up and looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you Johnny. That was amazing." She said.

"Thank you for choosing me. I am honored to have taken your virginity. Are you... okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay." She said. She smiled at me, a full, bright smile, and I knew then that I would never forget this night. Regardless of what happened tomorrow, this was worth it. "I am so glad it was you. I had better get back out there. This is our little secret, okay? You don't need to worry about me ever telling anyone."

Jenny was her best friend. I knew I could trust her to keep this a secret. This wouldn't just destroy my relationship to Jenny, but hers as well.

"You can trust me too. Our secret." I leaned up and kissed her on the mouth. She pressed into me, burying her tongue deep in my mouth. We kissed for at least a minute. I never wanted it to end. Then, at least, she pulled away, slowly, and got dressed. She walked to the bedroom door without saying a word and opened it. Before leaving she looked back, blew me a kiss, and then closed the door behind her.

I turned on the lights and surveyed the damage. I was covered in blood on my crotch and stomach, and the sheets had a bright blood spot where Danielle had been when I'd first entered her. I took the sheets off the bed and replaced them with the spare. I hid the dirty sheets at the bottom of the hamper. Tomorrow morning I'd clean them, and hopefully destroy all of the evidence. I hopped into the shower, cleaning away the blood and bodily fluids left over from our tryst.

When I awoke the next morning I found Jenny in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"I made you breakfast." She said, smiling up at me. "Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs. I didn't know how long you stayed up playing last night so I didn't want to wake you, but I just finished."

"Thank you baby." I said, smiling back at her. It smelled amazing. "Danielle leave already?" I tried to ask innocently.

"Oh no, she had to work this morning. She left pretty early. I hope we didn't keep you up last night? We can be pretty noisy."

"Nope." I said. "I slept like a baby."

12