My Girlfriend's Best Friend Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh..yesss....." she moaned, eyes closed. Danny held his organ deep inside Liz, treasuring this moment. He didn't think he treasured things enough the last time they did this! He was truly in heaven and he really wanted to capture the feeling this time. Her searching lips found his and they began to kiss passionately as he slowly slid in and out of her on the wooden runway at a park meant for kids.

"Mmmmmmmph" she breathed into his mouth, tongue snaking around inside it. She raised her naked right foot and placed it on the lower wooden rail, opening herself up more for him. He thrusted in and out of her slick tunnel faster, and she could already feel an orgasm on it's way. She broke the kiss, moaning as he fucked her. Danny continued to kiss all over Liz's flushed cheeks as his rod slid into her warmth over and over. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned into his ear as his manhood pistoned faster in and out of her hungry pussy. Her cries were getting louder as she got fucked harder. Her moans carried someways over the field.

"Unh! Unh! Oh! Oh God yes...Unh! Unh! Unh!............OHHHHHHHH!" she cried, cumming. The walls of her cunt convulsed around his driving organ, squeezing and releasing him. She planted her feet on the walkway and raised her ass in the air, rubbing her pussy up against his groin as she came. Her hands were holding his ass tightly, holding him inside her as her entire body writhed in pleasure. As she calmed down his searching lips found hers. She kissed him back, gasping for breath, tongue swirling. She released his ass and he was able to thrust into her again.

"Oh God.." she breathed. Liz opened her sexy brown eyes and looked at him as he fucked her. "Ohh God I needed that!" she groaned, smiling as his penis slid in and out of her tight, wanting vagina.

He smiled back, kissing her again. For another 20 minutes, Danny had sex with his girlfriend's best friend outside in a park, etching every detail in his mind. Every expression on her freckled face, every warm, moist feeling around his driving cock, he filed away. Every second he was inside her was pure pleasure for both of them. Liz could feel herself start to climax again, and she was very vocal about it. He found that he could hold on no longer either.

"I'm gonna cum.." he moaned. He jackhammered in and out of the helpless girl as hard as he could, her long legs spread wide. Her naked right foot was flailing above him as her entire body prepared to welcome another mighty orgasm. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!.......... UNHHH! UNHHHH! OHHHH God..." she cried, cumming. She raised her hips into the air, meeting his thrusts as she came. Her cries were the final straw. Danny could hold on no longer. He gave her cunt a few more rapid pumps before shoving his dick far into her pussy and holding it there.

His lips found hers and she kissed him eagerly, her right leg holding him inside of her. He moaned into her mouth as his penis spasmed inside her vagina. Hot, thick liquid fired out the end of his cock and into her hungry womb as they kissed. Over and over he came inside Liz, filling her needy cunt with his seed. As the last of his cum dribbled out of his softening dick and into her pussy, they kissed hungrily, gasping for breath, lips smacking. He lay on top of her, inside her, kissing her for the next couple of minutes, smiling at her. He slid out of her sopping wet twat with a slurp. He pulled up his pants as she grabbed her panties and pulled them up her other leg, covering, once more, her amazing treasure. They held hands as they walked back to his house.

"It's too bad I'm home all by myself tomorrow." Danny hinted.

"Why don't I stay with you?" Liz asked. "Charmaine wouldn't allow that!" he said, laughing, "but you could leave and then come back when she goes to work!"

"Sounds good to me!" Liz said, squeezing his hand. A noticable tingle hit her crotch at the thought of the possibilities for tomorrow.

He crept back in the house to scout the situation. As luck would have it, no sign of his girlfriend being awake. He informed Liz, who had waited outside, and she came in, too. He walked her to her bedroom door, not saying a word. She turned to him, placing her arms around his neck, looking at him with her dark eyes.

"Thank you for a fun night." she whispered, smiling.

"Thank YOU." he returned. He kissed her, pecking her mouth softly. She snuck a tongue in his mouth quickly, getting one last thrill for the both of them. They parted and went to bed. He couldn't wait until morning...

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers
12