My Girlfriend's Dark Side Ch. 2

Story Info
Justin takes Vanessa to the Club.
2.4k words
3.85
66.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day, all I could think about was that black kid all over that gorgeous white girl, Vanessa. I wanted to call her, at least see how far I could get. Like I said, that ass is just too much to pass up. So thick and firm looking, no wonder all the black kids would feel it up as she walked the halls.

So, about an hour after I get home, I decide to call her, the vision of the black kid's hand all over her ass still in my mind. After about 3 rings, she picked up, and it sounded like she was talking to someone in the background.

"Hold up baby... Hello?" She said.

"Hey, Vanessa, what's up?"

"Who's this?" she asked.

"Justin, remember, you gave me your number at school."

"Oh yeah, what's up boy. Hold up a second."

The I heard her talking, which she obviously did not intend.

"Who's that?" some voice in the background said.

"Some white boy, don't worry I muted the phone." Vanessa responded.

But she didn't mute the phone. Maybe she pressed the wrong button? I could then hear her talking with a guy that sounded black at her house.

"He was sweating me today, and wants to take me to Aces tonight. He's gonna pay so what the fuck, I might as well go, get my groove on. Hey, I got an idea....."

She started to whisper and I couldn't hear anything but her and the black boy laughing for about a minute. Finally they stopped the whisper.

"Stupid white boy. You gonna finish suckin this dick girl or what?" The guy asked.

"Uh huh" responded Vanessa. "Mmmm, I wish I had got to do this in the bathroom with you today."

Oh shit, this is the same black kid that was with Vanessa in the bathroom.

"Yeah, lick it girl. Dam you got a sweet ass tongue. That white boy ain't never gonna get to enjoy you like us huh?" The kid said.

"Ut uh, you know I only fuck and suck black guys. I just like to get them white boy jealous watching me with other guys."

Then all I heard for the next 5 minutes was Vanessa's tongue slurping and the black kid moaning and telling her how good her sexy white lips felt and such. For the second time today, I was hearing Vanessa fuck around with this black kid, now giving him head. What I wouldn't do to have that sexy ass bitch sucking me off. But that didn't look possible right now, since she only fucks around with black guys. Finally she came back to the phone and pressed a button. She muted me and then probably realized I wasn't on mute the whole time.

"Hello," she asked.

"Bout time" I said.

"Chill boy.... ahh, did you hear anything?" she asked.

I thought for a second. "No, I had to go get some homework I left in the car anyway."

"Oh All right" she said. "So listen, Justin, you wanna go out with me, like, be my boyfriend?"

I was in shock. I thought she only dated black kids. I figured this was great news, and since I was so used to girls walking all over me, I didn't even think twice about her slutty ways.

"Umm, sure" I said. "Where did that come from? Thought you didn't date white guys." I asked.

"Well, I don't, but you seem sweet. So listen here is my address, pick me up around 9 all right?"

I agreed and we hung up the phone. Why I would go out with a slutty girl like that is beyond me. All I could think about was how hot she was and that ass, oh man, that ass. Since I was her "boyfriend" I was sure that she would let me do whatever I wanted with her. It wasn't until later that night that I found out the truth, and that this was all a cruel joke she was playing on a "white boy". But, I had no idea.

So here I was, all excited about being with this fine ass girl. I got all dressy and headed over to her place to pick her up. All I could think about was that sweet thick ass, that hot exotic face, and those titts she loved to show off every day at school. I thought about the way all the black kids got to enjoy her, and figured tonight, it would be my turn.

To my shock, she lived in a very good neighborhood, and her parents were quite rich. Maybe, just maybe I thought, I could turn this hot ass girl around and have a sweet fine white girl that only cared about me.

I rang the doorbell and she answered. Wow. She was wearing a very short black skirt, that showed off her tan, thick, sweet looking thighs. Her shirt was very tight, and squeezed at her titts. It was a white Abercrombie and Fitch shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra. You could see her nipples sticking out and the entire shape and texture of the sweetest looking pair of titts I had ever seen. She had a lot of makeup on her hot ass face, which made her look even hotter and even sluttier. This white girl was hot as hell. And I was lucky enough to be her boyfriend.

"Sup baby" She said.

"Dam, you look great" I responded.

"Oh I know, I hear it enough."

This girl sure was cocky. But I guess she could be, since she was sooo hot. We talked the whole ride. She didn't really sound like the thug girl she was on the phone or at school, but more like a stuck up preppy girl sort of voice. I figured the thug talk was an act, and as soon as we got out of my car her thug talk was back.

"Dam, why my ass gotta be so nice, all these niggas sweating it" She said as we walked by the door, every guy, black and white starring and making comments about her ass and huge titts.

We walked up to the front and she gave the big black guard at the door a hug. I paid for her and we got right in. Right away I noticed the black kid from the bathroom and the phone. He was with about 5 other black kids, and they all started to stare at Vanessa.

I couldn't take it. I was right behind this beautiful girl, and I just had to grab that ass. So, figuring she was easy anyway, I slowly took my hand to her shoulder, and then gently down onto her ass. About halfway down the best ass I had ever touched, she snapped around.

"Hey, don't touch me like that" She said in a serious voice.

I was shocked. This fine ass white girl, who had the black kid's hand all over her ass, is telling me not to touch her. Wasn't I her boyfriend?

"Umm, I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be right back" I told her.

"Aight, I'm gonna walk around"

I started to walk away but then had a change of thought. I climbed up to the second floor where I could see every single person on the dance floor. First I should tell you, this is one of the wildest clubs around. The security really doesn't say anything to anyone, and as long as you don't rape a girl, you could do what you wanted. The club was about even with white girls and black girls, but probably more black guys then white. I got upstairs and sat down in a great seat with, like I said, a very full view. I saw Vanessa walking towards the black kid from the bathroom and his five black friends. I thought she looked up and saw me but I wasn't sure. I figured she didn't notice me since I was upstairs and told her I was going to the bathroom.

From my view I saw some really interesting things. I saw a lot of black guys grinding against the white girls, and most of the white guys sitting or standing around watching. One white kid went up to a white girl but she wouldn't dance with him. About a minute later a black kid came up to her and she started rubbing herself against him, with a huge smile on her face. Oh well, I knew I had the hottest girl around and turning my attention back to Vanessa, I was somewhat shocked. She was standing talking to the black kid and it looked like he was introducing her to his friends. She gave the first a hug and the black kid gave her a face like "What are you doing?" Vanessa laughed and then, I saw my sweet, hot ass girlfriend, go in and kiss the black kid on the lips. I saw the black kids big black lips open and saw his tongue creep inside my girlfriend's mouth. Vanessa was loving it, opening her mouth and playing with the stranger black kid's tongue. I was pissed, I didn't know what to think. As I continued to watch in anger, I saw another one of the kids come from behind and start to feel up Vanessa's awesome ass. Instead of turning around and getting mad like she did with me, Vanessa started to move her fine thick ass back against the black boy's hand, letting him enjoy her amazing white ass. After about 5 minutes of the two new black boys feeling Vanessa's ass and kissing her, the black kid from the bathroom, who had been watching, stopped them and told them all something. With that Vanessa and the four black kids, including one who hadn't done anything with Vanessa yet, went onto the dance floor.

They all started to smoother my girlfriend Vanessa. Two black kids on the left and right side of her, one against her back and another in front. Here I was, watching my hot, super fine girlfriend with four dark black guys all over her. It started off as just grinding, with Vanessa moving her body against all the black kids and the black kids getting a good feel with their own bodies. Then, I saw the black kid on the right slide his hand up Vanessa's side and onto one of her huge titts. His black hand squeezed her soft white tit roughly, and you could tell that Vanessa was loving it by the look on her face. The other kid followed up, but his hand went up Vanessa's Abercrombie and Fitch shirt and he was feeling her bare soft tit. The other kid then did the same and went up Vanessa's Abercrombie shirt, and my girlfriend Vanessa had two black hands roughly feeling up her soft, sweet white titts. She was grinding her titts against the black guys hands, while they pulled and pressed against Vanessa's chest. She was licking her lips, which had already kissed two of the black kids, and loving every second of the feel up she was getting.

Then, the kid in the back whispered something in her ear, and Vanessa nodded her head. All but the kid in the back of Vanessa moved away, forming somewhat of a circle around her. Vanessa bent over, shoving her fine ass against the black kid behind her. Vanessa started to grind her ass back and forth against the black kid while she was bent over, and the black kid had her by the hips and was moving her ass against his hard on even more. A black kid got in front of Vanessa and started to feel up her titts under her Abercrombie shirt again, while Vanessa was still bent over and grinding her amazing white ass against the black kid behind her. Another one of the black guys came to Vanessa's side and started to kiss her. All you could see was my girlfriend's tongue and this black kids tongue flicking against each other, back and forth, while the other two boys grinded Vanessa's ass and mauled her titts.

This went on about ten more minutes, with my girlfriend Vanessa switching places with the black guys, taking turns letting them grind against her bent over ass and rub her soft sweet titts.

After the action slowed down Vanessa looked around as if she was looking for me, and then they all went and stood against the wall. I could see the black kids going up her skirt, and three of the four fingered Vanessa right there. One on each side of her, two guys would figure her at once, while she went back and forth between kissing them both.

I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. My girlfriend, who I was so happy to be with tonight, was hooking up with four black strangers right before my eyes. How could such a hot white girl, with the best ass I have ever seen and awesome titts, be so slutty for these black guys?

All of a sudden I saw them all head towards the back of the club. It was somewhat of a VIP section with couches and chairs. That's where the guys would take the girls that they knew they could fuck right then and there. Vanessa walked with the black kids, stuck between them all and with most of them still grabbing and feeling her ass, towards the VIP room. As she walked past the crowd I noticed most of the black kids that were already dancing were sliding back or intentionally allowing there hands to touch Vanessa's ass. She sure didn't mind, because I noticed as soon as she felt someone's hand close to her ass, she would move and press her ass against the hand. At least five other black kid's got a quick feel of Vanessa's sweet thick ass on her way towards the room, the same ass she wouldn't even let me touch.

I felt like an idiot. She obviously just took me as a joke, and didn't really want me as a boyfriend. I wanted to leave, but I had to see how this night would end. I would go to the VIP room and tell Vanessa what a dirty skank and a slut she is, and that would be that. At least I would feel better. But what I saw when I got downstairs kept me from saying anything too fast...

To Be Continued...

Part three will be the last part. Thanks to everyone who commented last time. Like I said, these are somewhat true stories about me that I fit into some white boys head as a way to get back at him for spreading rumors about me. Anyway, please feel free to send me comments anytime. =) Part three soon.