My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Robbie and Julie's mum get down and really dirty.
2k words
4.43
143.3k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got engaged to my girlfriend Julie about a year after we started going out together. I'd also been fucking her mother for most of that time.

Julie was a sweet, inexperienced 18-year old when we met, and I was her first lover. Her mother Diane was a statuesque 39-year old sexual tiger, who had decided the first time she saw me that she was going to seduce me, despite her being pregnant at the time, and 20 years older than me. After the first evening Diane sucked and fucked me, Julie wanted me to give her a shag too and by the time I got home I was exhausted. Julie and her dad both went out for different activities every Tuesday evening, and seconds after they disappeared Diane was dragging me up the stairs, already tearing her clothes off before we even got to the bedroom. First she would kneel in front of me and suck me off. Her mouth was a little piece of wet heaven, and I could never last very long as her magical tongue swirled around my prick and her skilful fingers stroked my balls. Then we'd lay on the bed while she got me stiff again, with me sucking on her huge breasts and chewing her big, spongy nipples. After that she'd draw my cock into her hot wet cunt and I'd screw her for as long as I could manage before I finally spunked into her. Sometimes she'd let me go on top, but often she'd ride me, bouncing up and down and roaring with pleasure. When I did go on top she would thrust a couple of fingers up my bum and ream me, which drove me wild with lust. Finally she'd cuddle me into her huge pillowy tits for a bit before we tidied ourselves up, usually barely minutes before either Julie or Diane's husband got home.

I adored Julie, but I loved my time with her mum. She was so experienced, and so incredibly skilful. Julie was a nice tight fuck, her little pussy clinging to my shaft as I screwed her. Diane was much looser, but it was a glorious feeling sloshing around inside her. One night she was feeling self-conscious about the stretch marks across her flabby belly but I told her I loved them, and traced my tongue down them, tickling her navel with it and making her squirm and giggle. Then she said, quietly, "Don't stop there love." Even as I realised what she meant, her big hand landed on the top of my head and pushed it firmly down between her legs. I stared nervously at her huge red gash, slick with her juice and surrounded by a thick mane of ginger hair. I'd never done this before in my life. Julie sucked me off regularly – though she had a lot to learn from her mum – but she wasn't keen on me returning the favour. But as I pushed my tongue between Diane's big fleshy pussy lips she gave a long sigh of pleasure and pushed on the back of my head. Her cunt was so big it felt as if I could get my whole face into her. I did my best, pushing my tongue as deep as I could, rubbing my nose up her and against her big clit, and fitting two fingers in as well as I felt my cheeks getting wet from her! Her fat, powerful thighs held my head against her, and her bum lifted off the bed as I lapped up her nectar. Afterwards she gave me a deep kiss, sucking the taste of her cunt off my tongue.

Another time I was kissing Diane's big white arse and I told her how much I liked it. She looked at me over her shoulder and, giving me a huge grin, told me to feel free to give it a good seeing to. I asked if she was sure she wouldn't mind, and she said, "Darling, I like nothing better than a nice big cock like yours up my bum. Just pull out before you come, there's a good boy." Just the thought of it had made me ramrod stiff, and I pulled her up in to a kneeling position and rubbed my prick up her bum crack, watching ripples pass down the fat of her cheeks. They were so fat that I had to pull them wide apart and squeeze a bit to get the tip of my prick to the edge of her puckered pink hole, but when I rammed my tip into her it was well worth it. It was incredibly tight, even tighter than Julie's pussy, and it closed around my cock, making me work quite hard to fuck it. With each of my thrusts Diane made an "oof" sound, as if I was driving the air out of her lungs. I sped up rapidly, and I was enjoying the sensation so much I almost forgot to pull out. But I remembered at the last moment, and as I did Diane whipped round and took my prick, fresh from her arsehole, into her mouth, slurping down my spunk as I shot it out down her throat.

I was laying back, quite exhausted, thinking a nice arse fuck would have to become part of our regular routine since we both liked it so much. Suddenly Diane flipped me over onto my front. I wondered what was going on, then felt her gripping my bum cheeks and pulling them apart. The next moment I felt a sensation that made stars appear before my eyes it was so incredible, as she shoved her tongue into my bum and started wiggling it around. God, her fingers up there had been amazing, but this felt so glorious I thought I was going to die of sheer pleasure. I buried my face in a pillow and howled, my fists thumping the mattress in ecstasy. When she started tracing a fingertip down my scrotum as well it was just too much, and I felt myself shooting with the force of a cannon into the duvet beneath me. I had barely had time to stop the fireworks exploding in my head when I heard a key in the front door downstairs. Still in a daze, I scooped my clothes off the floor and staggered into the bathroom to try and make myself look respectable before we were discovered. After that experience I was open to anything, and I even let Diane fuck me with a big strap-on dildo. I've never had any gay thoughts or anything, but I have to admit that did feel very erotic, with her tits swaying, her nipples stroking across my back, as this huge cock hammered up my arse.

When Julie and I announced our engagement, Diane took me to one side and said, "Sweetheart, we can't fuck anymore. You're going to be a member of the family now, and I don't think it would be right." I was devastated. As I'd been shagging Julie for months I didn't see what difference it made, but I couldn't get Diane to change her mind. So over the next few months I had to make do with just screwing my darling, sweet little fiancée, and tossing off regularly, closing my eyes and recalling the feel of Diane's mouth and arse on my cock, and how wonderful it had felt to fuck her. Quite often when we were together – always with Julie there too – our eyes met, and I was sure she was missing our Tuesday sessions as much as me; but she stuck to her guns. At the church for our wedding Diane looked really beautiful. She wore a big hat with lace and cherries on it, and a brand new peach-coloured suit, low-cut to show off her magnificent cleavage. As the day went on I saw several blokes ogling her tits, even the vicar! At the reception I noticed Diane knocking back quite a lot of champagne, and after a while she tottered over and asked me to dance. It was a slow waltz, and immediately her hands closed around my bum and she thrust our pelvises together. Just as I was hoping that nobody noticed, Diane started grinding her crotch against my fly, instantly giving me a huge hard-on. She carried on throughout the dance, and when it finished she whispered to me "Meet me in the corridor in five minutes". I must have looked at my watch fifteen times in the next five minutes, and I timed it to the second!

Unfortunately Diane wasn't there, and I was just about to go back into the main hall, disappointed, when I was grabbed by the scruff of my neck and hauled into a small cupboard the caterers were using. Diane immediately locked my mouth to hers, her tongue thrusting deep down my throat. At the same time she slipped a hand down into my pants and hot sticky fingers closed around my cock. She kept the kiss going for ages, half eating my face and leaving big red lipstick smears across it, but as I finally came up for air she chuckled, "I've decided I'm going to be the first woman ever to fuck my sexy son-in-law." With that she squatted down and I sank back on a table and sighed with joy as she released my rod and started slurping with her lips and tongue. After a few seconds she stopped and said, "We've only got time for you to come once darling, and I want you in me." With that she turned her back on me, squatted on all fours and lifted up her dress, revealing her naked bum and her huge ginger snatch. Seeing her kneeling there in all her finery, the pretty suit, the wedding hat, with her big white arse wiggling at me, framed by her stockings and suspenders, was an incredible turn-on. A wicked thought entered my head. I knew she wanted me to fuck her cunt but...She squealed "Oh you naughty little fucker" as I rammed my rampant prick up her arse and enjoyed again the lovely sensation of pumping in and out of her tight puckered hole, clinging onto her hips. She thrust back to meet each of my forward thrusts and I sank into her right up to my balls.

I had my eyes shut, really enjoying myself, when, to my shock, I heard a male voice exclaim "Madre de Dios!" I was startled to see a swarthy member of the catering staff staring at us screwing, rubbing his hand up and down the outline of his cock in his trousers. I couldn't have stopped fucking that gorgeous arse even if I'd wanted to, and the other bloke's presence didn't bother Diane either. Cool as you like, she reached her hand round his skinny backside, pulled him towards her, and in seconds she had unzipped him and pulled his thick hairy cock into her mouth! Having a prick in her at both ends seemed to really spur Diane on, and she started bucking like a live wire on mine. I knew I couldn't take that much longer, and before I could stop myself I had shot my load into her bum. Her cunt was literally dripping with her juices and I pulled out and pressed my mouth to her, lapping the length of her juicy slit. The waiter or whatever he was gasped as he shot into her mouth and Diane squealed again as she came on my tongue. After that we all collapsed in an exhausted heap.

I enjoyed my honeymoon, but I couldn't wait to get back home and see my lovely mum-in-law again. When I did, normal service was resumed. Julie and I have been married two years now, and we have a great sex life; but I still have dirty sex with her mother at every opportunity, and I can do things with her I wouldn't dream of suggesting to my sweet little wife. I intend to keep fucking both of them as long as I can, but I just hope Julie never finds out...