My Girlfriend's Mother Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, I not going to hurt you." No much anyway she silently thought.

"What are you doing?" but he already knew, she didn't have to say anything.

"Look, I not into this, I am not gay..."

"It's ok, just a bit of fun, don't worry," but inside her head, she knew she was about to rape him, she didn't care at the moment whether or not he wanted this. She had played this came before, many time, but it had always been with experienced playmates, but now, this was something new and very exciting, her first arse virgin. Her cock rock hard with the anticipation of what she was about to do Tim.

She kissed the back of his right leg and moved back down towards his cock, which because of his surprised shock was a fraction of its former glory. She began to kiss and lick it again, and then sucked the cock into her mouth, while she caressed and stroked his balls. She could feel it swelling and hardening in her mouth again, and she bobbed her head up and down. Once she was satisfied that Tim was relaxing and enjoying his self again, she reached for the lubricant, which she placed on the side of the bed. She fumbled a bit with the cap, until it clicked open, and then squeezed a liberal amount onto her figures.

Tim jumped in surprise when he felt the cool wetness touching his anus, and Julie suck a little hard. She gently rubbed her lubricated fingers over is anus, and then press a little harder, and then pushed her finger against his tight anal ring, and with a popping sensation force it in. Tim cried out, but could get away from the invading finger. She pumped it back a little, and allowed him Tim to get use to the sensation.

After a few more minutes she reached for the lubricant again, and keeping her finger in Tim's arse, she squeezed more of the gel onto her finger. After a few minutes, once she was satisfied, she removed her finger, but she put to fingers together, and used the lubricant again and then inserted two fingers. Tim made a groaning noise and she felt his cock flex and swell a little more. Good she thought, he's beginning to enjoy this, he'll be ready soon. She raised herself up, letting his cock flop down onto his belly, but continued to finger fuck his arse. She squeezed more lube onto her fingers as they pumped back and forth, and she inserted a third finger.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes," whispered Tim.

"I am going fuck you now...do you want me too?"

For a moment there was look of fear on his face, but fear mixed with desire, and after few seconds' hesitation, he nodded his head.

Julie struggled to fight the desire to ram her cock straight in to rape his virgin arse, but, she knew from her own experience, that was not the way to introduce an anal virgin to his first arse fuck. She took her fingers out, and picked up the lubricant again, and rising up onto her knees, so that Tim would have a good view, began to apply it to her swollen cock.

He watched, fascinated as his girlfriends mother slowly wanked her cock. He was both excited and terrified at the same time, Christ, he thought, its so fucking big, Oh fuck...it was the sexist thing he had ever seen, this beautiful older women whom he as lusted after for years, with a huge fucking cock between her legs, slowly wanking, getting ready to fuck him. He could feel the panic welling up inside of him, and he was consciously trying control his breathing, taking slow deep breaths. Hey, it couldn't be that bad, could it, Susan seemed enjoy it...but then he wasn't hung like a horse. What had he and Susan read about anal sex, RELAX, you had to relax, loosen up...OH FUCK, he thought, it's so BIG!!!

Once her cock was well lube to her satisfaction, she squeezed some more onto her fingers, and reinserted them into his arsehole, cupping her hand so that the lube flowed down along them as she pumped. She could feel that he was relaxing, and she said in soft husky voice "that's it, just relax, relax, that's it...emmmmm I think you ready."

With her other hand, she slowly wanked his cock, using long stroked, starting from its tip, and then slowly slipping down the shaft, and then back up, taking her time, letting the feeling build up slowly. Tim closed his eyes and groaned a little. As she continued to wank him slowly, she took her other hand away from his arse, and shifted her position, and used it to guide her cock head between his wide open cheeks.

As soon as Tim felt Julies cock touch, his eyes flew open and he looked into her eyes. What he saw sent a shiver of fear tingling through body, gone was the kind and motherly expression that normally graced his girlfriend's mother's face, now it was full of lust and the cruel intention. He tried to pull at his bounds, but he knew he couldn't he get away. Julie breasts, look that her tits he thought, focus on them...God, there fucking great, not massive, just large and well shaped, the guy that created them must have been a fucking genius, the way they move up and down as she breaths...

The pressure built up slowly against his anus until suddenly, with a popping sensation, she entered him.

Tim gasped out loudly as the forced his anal ring open, fuck it hurt. "CHRIST...FUCK...ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH."

"Relax, it won't hurt so much" whispered Julie, "relax and it will start to feel good soon."

Again, she was struggling to control the huge to just ram her cock into Tim. She paused for a second, to allow the pain to die down and for him to get use to the feeling. Tim's cock was now semi hard, and she began to wank it slowly. Soon though, it began to harden again in her soft but firm grip and it was quickly back to its full glory. Once she was sure he was beginning to enjoy the combined sensation of being wanked while having a cock in his arse, she began to rock back and forth slightly. Not much at first, in fact barely moving, but slightly more pressure with each inward movement. Next, she thought, next time, and she was certain there was going to be a next time, she could rape him.

The pain had decreased to a hot stinging sensation, which combined with the wave of pleasure coming from his cock, turning into a quite unique and incredible experience. He could feel Julie slowly moving, just a little, slowly pushing her cock into him gradually, a little at a time, each time pumpng her cock in deeper, with slow but firm movements. Tim closed his eyes and surrendered to the feelings and let his head fall back.

Julie could clearly see that he was starting to enjoy his first anal sex and began to pick up speed, pacing herself and timing each inward thrust with the downward wanking motion of her hand on his cock. As she pushed her cock in, Tim would buck upward and as her hand came down, causing him to groan loadly. Soon she thought, very soon, but not yet.

After a few more minutes, she lent forward and whispered into his ear, "Is this what you do to my little girl Tim?" She made a hard, sudden and deep thrust of her cock into Tim's tight virgin arse. Again she asked, more forcibly "do you fuck my little girl in the arse Tim?" Again she followed the question with a hard and deep thrust into, Tim making him cry out loudly, before returning to the slowing long thrust.

"Well, do you?"

Tim nodded his head.

"So, it's only right that you get a taste of you own medicine" and she began to fuck him faster, deeper, while at the same time wanking his cock faster. They were both grunting and groaning loudly, and neither noticed the bedroom door opening.

Julie was now sliding her full length of the cock into Tim, and was taking every ounce of self control to keep wanking his cock while she was fucking him. Tim on other hand, was completely lost to the experience, the twin sensation that were combining to sweep through body like tidal were like nothing he had ever experienced.

Julie, knowing she was close, slowed her thrusting down, and focused upon wanking Tim, she moved her hand, pumping, milking his cock. She could feel him tense and knew he was very close. She pulled her cock back until just the head was still inside. With a loud groan, Tim bucked his hips, and she felt his cock pulsate. Has the first spurt of spunk fountained up, Julie thrust her own cock deep in to his arse, fucking it back a forth furiously. Another spurt of spunk shot up into the air, but this time hitting Julie in the face. With a load groan she began to come herself, her fucking become more urgent and frantic, shuddering with each inward thrust. Slowly she began to ease off, until she finally lent forward and kissed Tim deeply on the mouth.

"Well, well, I am glad you and dad have got to know each other better."

Both Tim and Julie jump, and looking around, were stunned to see standing in the doorway Susan. After a few seconds panic, they were both relieved t see that she was looking very hot and flustered, and very clearly excited about what she had just witnessed.

©Shyblueeyes1968 2010

12