My Girlfriend's Rival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers

Still, I was determined to push it out of my mind. Whatever happened tonight, it was just some crazy one-time thing that I was determined to put behind me. So what? I had a little too much to drink and I acted kind of stupid around strangers. Big deal. I got into my bed, thoughts racing in my mind; most of them feeble attempts at self-justification.

It was no use. I tossed and turned for an hour or more, constantly replaying the night in my head. I squeezed my thighs together, my body betraying me. What if my boyfriend hadn't called? Would she have made me… come? God, it had felt so amazing. She could have easily made me… How long would it have taken? Would she have expected me to return the favor? My body shuddered at the thought. I was angry at myself for thinking about it, maybe even fantasizing about it. Maybe I was frustrated because it just made my body hot.

At some point I was in a fitful sleep and I was re-dreaming it all. I saw myself standing up after the phone had rang and her kneeling below me, looking at me seductively. But instead of walking away, I was paralyzed, just staring back at her. She crawled over to me and pushed my skirt back up, nuzzling her face to return between my legs. I felt her lick and kiss me all over again, and my body trembled as I tried to keep my balance. Soft moans tumbled out of me, and I woke up with start, muttering 'Monica…'

Into the early morning hours, my sheets were damp with sweat. My thoughts swung between images of her taking advantage of me, and me losing control and practically begging her… Sometimes even forcing her. It wouldn't be so bad. She was right… my boyfriend would pay to see the two of us together. He'd probably do anything. If I told him what happened, he'd most likely drop everything and fuck me right there. If it was on the phone, he'd jerk off.

At some point I did finally get some sleep, but it wasn't long before I had to get up anyway, the sun pouring into my little apartment. I took another shower, a colder one this time, and mentally scolded myself to stop obsessing. Turning on my radio, I did my best to focus on the music and sing along to keep my thoughts busy as I got ready for the day.

I briefly talked to my boyfriend on the phone. He'd be over a bit before noon. I thought that I might walk down the street to the local grocery and picked up a few things for the week, so I told him I'd leave the door unlocked and he could come right in, just in case I was still out. My plan was to keep myself busy with chores so I would stay distracted.

It was around 11:00 and I was just finishing putting on some makeup. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I was back to having a conversation with myself in my head about 'everything'. My body was still craving sex, and I thought that I might just surprise my man and give him an amazing fuck once he walked in the door. I visualized the look on his face if I told him all about the previous night. The more I described it in my mind, the more my imagination just trailed off to picturing Monica's hot little body…

There was a knock at the door. I was a little startled. He was here already? I was only wearing loose sweat pants and a tank-top; I hadn't changed into something nice yet.

"I told you to just come in!" I called out, walking to the door and opening it up. Then I was rendered speechless. It wasn't my boyfriend.

Monica stood there, practically naked. Well, she was in her tiny gym outfit again. I couldn't help myself and I checked her out. My stomach flipped. What was she doing here!?

"Hi!" she bubbled. "I didn't want to bother you but, well I was on the way to the gym and um, I left my purse here last night…"

"You did?" I blurted out nervously.

"Yeah," her face almost turned a little pink, "I guess I took my keys out last night and got distracted…"

"Oh… uh… Okay, no problem." I moved out of the way and let her come inside. She brushed her body lightly against mine as she entered. My skin tingled immediately and my mouth felt dry. She moved past me to the chair where she had left her purse. I watch her from behind, admiring her legs and butt in those teeny shorts.

She bent over a little and shuffled through her things. I took a shallow breath, trying not to think of her pose sexually. Was she doing it on purpose? Am I imagining things?

"Cool, doesn't look like I forgot anything else!" she stood back up and turned around, "I can be such a ditz sometimes!"

I smiled, "Hey, no problem." Don't stare at her tits…

"Hey, wanna go work out together again? I can wait for you to change," she offered lightheartedly.

"Oh, I can't… I'm- uh- going out soon." For some reason I didn't want to mention my boyfriend specifically.

"Aww, okay," she made a cute pout. "I wasn't really planning on going today but, I don't know, I've got all this pent up energy…" She made a show of tensing up her body as she said it. Again my mind was reeling. What is she insinuating?

"Yeah, I get that way too sometimes," I replied cautiously.

"I know! I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't get some release…" She said it slowly and looked at me as if she knew I never stopped thinking about her advances last night.

My own breathing felt shallow and my heart thumped in my temples. With her purse in hand, she walked toward me as if to leave, but she slowed right next to me and softly said, "Oh well… Maybe next time…"

Our bodies were in such close proximity. It was like I could feel the heat coming off of her. This can't be happening. It's like she's showing herself off, coming here like this… Did she plan it? Is this what she wants? Is this what I want? Fuck it, I don't care anymore…

All my anxiety and confusion boiled over and I grabbed onto the sides of her stomach and pushed myself into her, startling the both of us by pressing my lips onto hers. She barely hesitated at all before accepting me and kissing back. Her purse dropped to the floor and she placed her hands on my hips. We broke our embrace and she looked at me with wide-eyed confidence. It looked like she was going to say something, but I interrupted her with another animalistic kiss on her mouth.

My hands pushed up her sides to the hem of her sports bra. Suddenly I had this overwhelming desire to see how she really felt. I tugged up at the fabric and started pulling it over her breasts. Her hands trailed up my body and rose into the air, allowing me to continue taking it off of her.

I pulled away from our kiss so I could concentrate. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a hot, open-mouthed smile on her face as she caught her breath. "Mm- What're you doing?" she asked, feigning alarm.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I saw her breasts bounce free. They looked so perfect, so amazing… Her nipples stood out, like they were just asking to be touched. I couldn't say anything. I glanced at her and saw an eager look, then bent down a little and grabbed her chest. I lightly squeezed her soft flesh in each hand, then dove in and greedily sucked at one of her nipples.

She squeaked out a moan. In my passion I pushed against her kind of hard and she stumbled backwards a couple steps, up against the wall. One of her hands found its way under my tank-top to run along my back, the other holding the back of my neck. I felt like an animal as I stopped suckling her and licked all along her chest over to her other breast to continue on that one.

"Oh! Wow- you… humm… I knew you liked them but- oh! I saw when you s-stared at them…" she said it almost tauntingly.

My face blushed hot but there was no point in denying it. I was completely crazy for her body right then and she knew it. The heat shot between my legs and I was sure I was getting wetter by the second. In a daze, I felt her pull my tank-top further up my body; to the point where I had to break away from her because she kept raising it up. Both of our chests were heaving from deep breaths as I put my arms up to let her take it off me.

We were both topless now and she pulled my body into hers, rubbing her tits against mine, our nipples grazing past each other's. She kissed me again on the mouth… I was so sensitive that I actually moaned into her. Our hands ran all over each other's sides and backs. I reached down and cupped her ass, then got the feverous notion that I needed her to be naked. I started pushing down those tight shorts and she pressed her legs together to make it easier.

As I did it, she ran one of her hands down into my sweat pants, they were loose and she had no difficulty reaching into them. She dragged her fingers up and around the outside of my thigh to the inside, then slipped her middle finger along my slit. I cried out a gasp at the touch, which sent a fire through my entire body.

"Oh! God I- I…" my voice cracked. I continued to push her shorts down until they fell to the floor. My hands grasped her tight ass.

She continued to run her finger along me and my hips rose forward to encourage her touch. For an instant she let the tip of her finger slide inside of me, and she pushed it around in little circles, knowing just where to touch to elicit pleasure.

"Have you been thinking about this?" she mused coyly.

I moaned again and took a sharp breath in. "Please…" I whispered.

She gently dragged her hand away from my yearning sex and my body shuddered in disappointment. "Please what…?" she prodded.

"I… Mon- Monica… Will you do it- do it again… Like last- last night…" I blushed as I said it, knowing that I sounded like I was begging.

"Oh, I thought you said you couldn't…" she faked worry.

"I- I know but- god, I need… need it…" I was almost panting.

She bent her legs and drew her body down along mine, kneeling in front of me. Her fingers wrapped around the waist of my sweats and she started to pull them down. "Hmm… How long after I left did you… start fantasizing about this…?" she inquired seductively as she undressed me further.

I pushed a hand against the wall to help keep my balance. I was shivering in excitement. "Oh… not… not long…"

My sweats were around my feet now, and I stood totally exposed before her. I was so turned on it almost hurt. She could probably smell how hot I was. Her lips trailed teasing kisses up one of my thighs.

"Mmm… Did you think about me… when you went to bed?" she whispered, practically into my pussy.

" Ah- y-yes… Please…"

"Ahh…" she sighed into me, trailing the very tip of her tongue along my waiting slit. She barely touched me at all, but it made me yelp an excited whine. "Maybe…" she continued alluringly, "we should go there now…?"

At that point I would have agreed to just about anything. "Ah- okay…"

She glided her body back up, rubbing her soft skin along mine the entire way, until she was standing straight again. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pushed into me. She subtly ran her tongue along the back of her teeth as she gave me a hot smile. Then, holding my stare, she dragged her body along mine until she was behind me; her hands moved from my butt to my pelvis, teasing her fingers down to my pubic hair. I reflexively placed my hands on hers and felt myself try to push them down.

She resisted, "Wait… Show me your room…"

Her hands relaxed and she took a step back. I was so nervous, but I started walking down to my bedroom. Part of me felt really self-conscious because she was keeping in step right behind me, and I wondered if she was checking out my completely naked body. I think some of that might have actually impelled me on a little bit too… I tried to walk at a normal pace and not completely let my desperation take over.

Once in my room, she noticed the bed was in total disarray. The sheets were disheveled and some covers were even on the floor.

"Hmm! What a mess! Are you just a dirty girl, or did you have a fitful night?" she sang playfully.

I felt even more embarrassed. Between my anxiety and arousal, I couldn't come up with anything to say back to her. She spun in front of me and gave me a reassuring little smirk. I felt my apprehension melting away as I took in her amazing naked body again.

"Hopefully," she cooed, "it's both…"

She allowed herself to sit on the edge of my bed and spread her hands along the sheets. Then she leaned back and stretched her arms up past her body. I just gawked at her, admiring her lean, toned form and those amazing breasts on her little frame. God, she's showing off for me… and I'm so hot for it…

Her legs hung off the edge and she slyly parted them a bit. My eyes were drawn to stare between them and I could tell right away that she was wet too. Knowing she was turned on made me feel another rush of raw desire. I was desperate just to touch her. If she had stayed like that, I think I would've just gotten down on my knees and given it to her, right then!

She interrupted my thoughts, "I have a confession…" She leaned back up and put her hands on my hips. "I was thinking about it too last night…" My body shuddered as she leaned forward and kissed my tummy and then gave it a little lick.

I'm not sure if I bent forward into her or if she pulled me, but the next thing I knew, she was on her back again and I was on top of her, the two of us passionately French kissing one another. She was running her hands all over my body. I couldn't help myself; I was practically humping against her, desperate for some kind of touch down there. After a hard kiss, she pulled her face away from mine and gasped, "Fuck this… Let me- let me give it to you…"

I crawled off of her and leaned against the headboard of the bed. I spread my legs for her and ran my fingers along my pussy, rubbing my clit a little bit. I couldn't help myself. She bit her lip in delight, "Oh my god! You can't even wait!"

I watched her prop herself onto her knees and lean forward. "I can't… oh… You're so- so sexy," I exhaled.

She pushed her chest down into the bed, her ass sticking up into the air. Her face was an inch from my pussy. "I won't stop this time…" she warned. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into me. Her tongue immediately lapped against my dripping slit and I cried out.

"Oh god, I wish- oh! I wish you didn't- didn't stop last… ahh- last night… Fuck! I was- was- uhh- so turned on…"

She didn't tease me this time. She licked me, sucked me, kissed me… She made me lose control.

"Mm- I knew it…" she uttered as she pleased me, "Why do you… think I… left my purse here…?"

I tensed my legs as I cried out another moan. Oh my god, she planned this!?

"I knew once you… opened the door…" she continued, "The way you… looked at me… in my outfit… That's why I wore it…"

I dug my fingers into the back of her neck. "Ah! You… conniving… ohh! Bitch!" I gasped, feeling the pressure building up in my stomach.

"Oh please… You can't help yourself…"

"Ah! Fuck! Just- oh! Make me come! Monica! Monica! Oh- oh god… Monica you're- you're- ahh! You're going to make me- make me- yes...!"

My hips gently rocked into her as she fucked me with her tongue. I couldn't believe how good it felt. How does she know how to do this so well...? I sure as hell didn't care. My mouth hung open as my entire body tensed, riding her face without a single fucking care. I dragged my eyes up and down her tight body, thinking she looked like an animal in heat with her ass up in the air like that. I saw her eyes alternate between closing in concentration and looking up at me intently as she ate me out.

I have to admit I had a little bit of smug satisfaction seeing her buried in my pussy; this girl, of all girls, eating me out. Another part of me knew she had me just where she wanted me though. I couldn't believe this little slut had played me so badly, had purposely made me wet for her. Oh fuck… all of it turned me on more than I could handle.

Her fingernails lightly scratched me as she focused all her attention on me, not bothering to talk anymore. I continued to strain my muscles, knowing I was close. I was finally going to get it. Soft moans kept escaping my mouth as I gasped rapidly, losing all coherent thought. I just had images and words flash in my mind. Sex. Heat. Monica. Fuck. Come. My pussy was dripping down my thighs; I was wetter than I ever remembered being.

I was almost there… And then I heard a door shut. A brief flicker of thought… What was that? I couldn't concentrate, I felt so fucking good. God, I just wanted to explode, I was so close…

"Anybody home?"

Oh shit. My boyfriend!

I bit my lower lip and felt my whole body go rigid. Glancing down at Monica, she continued to lick me enthusiastically with a glare of naughty laughter, like, 'what are you going to do now?' Her fingers dug into me even harder, as if to emphasize she had no intention of stopping. It was too late anyway. We were both naked… fucking right there on the bed… He was going to see us any second…

Monica suddenly shoved her tongue as far into me as she could and flicked the tip of it inside me. I was on the edge before and was taken down a little by the sound of my boyfriend's voice. But this sudden sensation forced me to cry out a moan that I couldn't suppress. My face turned completely red. Oh my god… I can't stop myself… I'm still going to…

I saw him come to the doorway and stop dead in his tracks, a look of complete and total astonishment plastered all over his face. I'm not sure what I felt right then. Definitely some guilt… But also this huge rush of naughtiness. Maybe even a little bit of revenge. All that time you wanted to fuck her, and look who gets her now…

My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm s-sorry baby, I- ah- ah! I couldn't- couldn't… Oh god… She's gonna… ohhh- I'm gonna…"

Finally I felt the wave break. My entire body shook and I bit my tongue to stop myself from completely screaming out in ecstasy. I felt my pussy gush as I came on Monica's pretty face. She's making me come right in front of him… What must he be thinking…?

I realized I had closed my eyes during my climax. I'm not even sure how long it lasted, I felt like I was just shaking in lust. Monica had slowed down now, and she was making loud, sensual moans as she reduced her attentions to little licks and kisses on my slit. She's showing off for him… I looked back over at him and noticed right away that he was hard in his slacks, staring in disbelief.

His eyes darted between speechless looks at me and raw lust at Monica's body. It must have been a real sight for him. The curve of her arched back as she leaned between my legs, her butt posed up in the air, like it was begging to be fucked. Both of us naked, me covered in a sheen of sweat. The utter eroticism of it all started making me feel excited again already.

en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers