My Girlfriends Spandex Workout Vid

Story Info
Girlfriend & friends made workout video with special end.
974 words
60.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I was at my girlfriends place. She decided to have two girlfriends over and one other guy friend over. Well my girlfriend knows all about my spandex fetish and wears it for me occasionally. She is kind of funny about it; she knows how much it turns me on when she wears tights and what knot. She also knows when she wears it I'm a sure in for wanting sex right then and there. So back to the party get together. Well all were drinking for awhile talking and hanging out and my girlfriend says to the other male friend there, what do you think of girls in spandex? He replies I don't know why are you asking? She responds well I'm just wondering? He responds I don't know it's kind of hot and sexy. Then the other girls started laughing. So my girlfriend then looked at me winked and then said to her girlfriends lets make an exercise video, it will be funny and fun. They all laugh and say ok why not. She then said but I have to pick out your outfits since I'm going to be the fitness instructor. The girls said yeah why not it would be fun. My girlfriend then precedes to her room with the 2 other girls .

So the other guy and I are sitting there drinking some beers waiting with the video camera for the girls to come out. Then my girl walks out. She is wearing a head band, white t-shirt, and these light blue with flowery designs at the bottom tights. Her other friend then walks out wearing a head band, hot pink spandex tights, and a white t-shirt. Then the third girl comes out wearing once again a head band, white t-shirt, and my black spandex shorts. They all looked so hot. I was definitely excited at this point. So we started the camera and opened another beer. Also keep in mind they did not have any bra on or panties and you could really tell.

My girl then starts her program introducing the other girls one by one. They all then line up on her sides and she says lets begin. They Start off with butt thrusts then bend over showing there ass in our faces and slowly almost stripper like being bending over and squatting. Then once they did that, the next maneuver in there workout was pelvic thrusts. Once again the 3 of them slowly thrust there pelvic in our faces. At this point you can see all there camel toes. I was so happy my girl got them to wear no wear underwear. They did a few more different posses, all slow and sexual. Really showing there camel toes and there breasts. It was really hot and sexy. Once they were done with the exercises my girl then says its time for the personal one on one exercise.

Next thing I know my girl got her 2 friends go into her room. Later when I watched the video I found out what happened in there. What she did was get them both to masturbate for this video in there spandex outfits. I don't know how she did it but the happily volunteered. So she sets up a yoga ball for them to sit on and the camera in front of it. One by one each of them sit on the ball and masturbate telling the camera how much they want me and how wet they got doing there exercises. So the two girls masturbate till they climax wearing there hot little outfits. The finale was of coarse was my girl. Masturbating looking seductively in the camera tell the camera how much she wanted to ride me and fuck me right there. She went at it fingering herself till she climaxed to an orgasm. Then they all came out of her room smiling.

So the rest of the night the girls all stayed in there outfits and drank. I was a walking hard on the whole night. Once everyone was ready to leave the girls changed back in there regular cloths and left. Once everyone was gone she decided to change into another pair of blue tights. This pair had a hole cut in the crotch to fuck me while keeping them on. My girl seductively waves her finger for me to come in her room, then pushed me on there bed, strips my cloths, and began giving me head. She sucked me off slowly looking deep in my eyes. Then when I was about to cum she stopped, leaned against the wall, and began to masturbate. She started telling me how hot she was and how she wanted to fuck me all night. Once she came and had an orgasm. She jumped on me again and rode me till I was ready to come. At first she was slow then she just rode me like nothing else. Picking up her speed till I was ready to come. Once again when I was almost at the point of Cuming, she got off me and put her mouth around my cock and sucked off me till I came in her mouth. She sucked every last bit out of me making sure there was not a drop left.

After she finished she said I hoped you liked that because I videoed taped us having sex as the finale of your tape. She the got up and turned off the camera which was hidden in the corner. Then we laid holding each other talking about how hot the night was. She said she wanted to full fill a fantasy of mine and hoped I liked my gift. She then took the video and we watched both masturbating each other till we came.

Well that was my hot night.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not enough Spandex stories out there.

We need more good stories about Spandex and things like that.

Your story is good but you should get an editor to help you. I can see your imagery. It's almost as if this could really happen in real life. (Or DID it? ;) You only need a little polish and you'll have a winner!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Showing My Wife Off for a Day Concert, pool, hotel and car.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Amanda's Awakening A woman discovers her sexuality on a trip to Mexico.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Wet Night at the Spa Things get wetter than expected at the swimming pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Life Changing Event Continues Linda expands her exhibitionism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Yoga Instructor Taught Me A story of my Yoga instructor & how she did it her way.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories