My Girlfriend's Surprise Gift

Story Info
My girlfriend has a surprise waiting for me.
1.8k words
4.12
95.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've gotten a lot of crap about Wrapped in a bow. This story is similar, so if you are not interested don't read it and don't email me BS about it. There is a niche for every story and reader. Besides that I am not going to limit what I write because a few out of many have a problem with it. For those that have given good feedback and enjoy it, thanks.

I pull into my drive way at a little past seven on Christmas Eve night. My day at the office was horrific and all I wanted was to get home. Earlier today I got a call from my girlfriend telling me she got a special gift for me and that she'd have it for me tonight. When I pushed for a hint, she told me I'd have to wait and see for myself.

So I am finally home. Finally in my drive way, looking at my front door, wondering just what exactly she has in store for me. I crack open the car door and step out into the cold night air. I rush to the front door and before I can grab the knob, Victoria has it open wearing only a pair of blue jeans.

It isn't odd to see a sight like this. More often than not Victoria will open the door to me dressed in a different way and usually half naked. She has done this for the last four years, since we met midway through college. Instantly, I toss my bag into the house and scoop her up.

Our lips meet and she kisses me hard as I carry her into the house. We continue kissing all the way to the to the living room, in front of the Christmas tree. I slide my hand up and down her ribs. She grabs my hand pulling me to the floor and places it on her breast. She has a handful that are firm and round with a nice little, hard nipple.

I squeeze and rub her breast, pinching that little, hard nipple occasionally as she moans into my mouth. Her hands are all over me, groping and rubbing me roughly, while I begin to wonder what my surprise is. The Victoria really surprises me as she shoves her hand down the back of my pants and starts rubbing my ass. She squeezes my ass cheeks for a few minutes then slides her hand between my ass cheeks before sticking her finger as far as she can into my asshole.

I grunt into her mouth and try to struggle a little, but she doesn't slow down and if anything she becomes more excited. As she eagerly finger fucks my ass, she continues rubbing her body against me and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Finally, after a few minutes, she pulls her finger out of me and breaks the kiss and says, "Get your clothes off."

I quickly shed my clothes as she slides out of her jeans. She kept her panties on, which at first I think is odd, but I didn't have much time to think as she jumped on me, tackling me to the ground.

Her tongue is back in my mouth and her body is pressed against mine. She is grinding her firm breasts against my chest as she thrust around in my mouth with her tongue. I know she is horny, probably as much as me. We haven't had sex for a few months because as I remember now, she had a special gift for me at Christmas. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but she told me about it months ago. I start to wonder if this has something to do with it.

After a couple of minutes she breaks the kiss and breathlessly says, "Wrap your legs around me."

I spread my legs and hook them around her hips, squeezing tightly. Victoria's mouth is back over mine and her tongue is working in and out between my lips as she thrusts against my ass. I can almost feel something hard through her panties. A few seconds later she stops thrusting and reaches down to her panties to tug at them. The whole time she continues to kiss me and rub against me. Seconds later my asshole is being forced open as she pushes something big and slippery inside me.

I groan in pain as my ass is forced to stretch further and further to accommodate what Victoria is pushing into me. We have done this several times and my first thoughts are that the surprise is a strap-on. She knows how I like something on my and we have talked about this before.

Finally, when my ass is stretched open far enough and I can feel the shaft of the strap-on begin to slide into me. My groans are muffled by Victoria's mouth as are her own moans of pleasure. As I start to think it odd that she is moaning, she stops pushing into me and pulls her mouth away from mine. We are both breathing hard, her from excitement and me from the sudden intrusion. Her face is close to mine as she says with a smile, "I had a sex change for you. Merry Christmas!"

I smile at her and ask, "A full one?"

She grins at me. "Well I still have these," she says jiggling her breasts at me.

I am about to say something when she starts pushing again. I groan loudly as my girlfriend forces more of her cock into me. She stops again and says, "Now I can fuck you."

"This is too sexy," I tell her with the biggest grin I have ever had.

Victoria pushes hard, forcing the rest of her cock into me. I groan again loudly as she moans in ecstasy.

"So this is what it's like to fuck someone's ass," she says. "How do you like my big cock in you?"

I lean in and kiss her deeply. When I pull away, after a long moment, I say, "It feels fucking wonderful."

She smiles at me and begins pulling n and out, grinding her cock into me as she squeezes her body tight against mine. She covers my mouth with hers and thrusts her tongue deep into my mouth. She thrusts harder and faster, moaning hard into my mouth. Seconds later I feel her cumming. Her cock expands with each shot of cum, stretching my asshole more. She pulls her mouth off if mine and pants hard. She kisses me on the lips gently and says, "My god, that feels fucking awesome."

"I'm glad you like your new toy," I say.

She grins, "It's not just mine."

"This is much better than a strop-on."

She putts on a sexy smile and says, "We're going to have fun with this all the time, everyday."

Now that puts a smile on my face. Our sex life has been descent, but now with that I can't wait.

Victoria lifts off of me and slips her hands behind my knees. She pushes them up against my chest and starts to slowly thrust into my ass. I watch her breasts move and sway with her thrusts. Victoria reaches down and takes my hands, placing them on her breasts and says, "Play with them while I make love to you."

I squeeze and caress her breasts. I pinch her nipples and she moans as she tilts her head back. She is doing everything like she does when I have sex with her, only this time she has her cock in my ass. I notice, however, that the more attention I show her breasts, the more her thrusting increases and the more I begin to get turned on.

Victoria puts her hands on my chest and pinches my nipples hard. She rubs my chest then tilts her back and moans. My cock is still rock hard and I so want to grab it, but I hold off. I want to see if she can make me cum like she does with our toys.

She pumps my ass hard as I suck on her nipples. She thrusts hard and fast into my ass. With my face buried in one of her breasts, she explodes into my ass again. As she fills me with her cum, I moan into her breast and my cock explodes, sending cum all over both of us. I am thrashing and convulsing as my orgasm rips through me. I can feel my asshole spasm around her cock with each blast of cum that leaves me. I collapse back onto the floor, gasping for air as Victoria smiles down at me.

She pulls out of me and rolls me over onto my stomach. Then she grabs my hips and pulls me up onto my hands and knees. Her hands never leave my hips as her hard cock easily finds it way back into my ass. Her thrusts start out slow and steady. I can feel that her cock slides in and out of me easier now and I can't help but to moan with pleasure at the feeling of her being back inside me. She spreads my ass cheeks wide and pushes forward, burying her cock deep in me. I groan as I am completely filled by her. I can feel her cum seeping out as she pushes all the way in.

She leans up along my back and I can feel her tight stomach and her breasts push against my back. She lets out a little moan of pleasure and keeping her hips tight against my ass cheeks, she begins thrusting hard into me.

"Fuck me Victoria," I say. "Pound my fucking ass."

And she does. She pounds my ass, making me grunt and groan as it slides all the way in until I feel her hips grind into my ass cheeks. After a few steady minutes I feel her stiff up and another explosion erupts.

She collapses, putting her full weight on my back. I fall forward onto the floor with her cock still lodged in my ass. She lay on me panting. As we lay there, I feel all of her cum seeping from her stretched ass. Victoria feels it too as it oozes out onto her softening cock.

She lifts her head up and says, "It looks like you need to be cleaned up."

I smile at her before she slides down to my asshole and begins lapping up her cum as it falls from my asshole. She swipes her tongue around; taking every bit she can into her mouth. When she is satisfied I am cleaned out, she crawls back up and kisses me. To my surprise, her mouth is full of cum. She shoves it into my mouth after taking a little bit and swallowing it. We continue this, pushing it back and forth between our mouths, swallowing a little bit at a time, until it is all gone.

When she breaks away, I feel her cock lying against my leg. She looks at me and says, "Merry Christmas Gavin." Then she reaches down to my still stiff cock and says, "Now it's your turn to take care of me."