My God, What Have I Done?

Story Info
Rob takes life a step farther.
4.2k words
4.6
76.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,020 Followers

"Her ass is sort of big, isn't it?"

I sobbed softly as I heard those words. I was still naked and facing the wall, but my husband Rob and my neighbors, Dan and Liz were seated behind me and I am sure that all eyes were fixed on my naked body. One that they had seen Rob spanking only a few moments earlier.

I shuddered inside as I remembered what a sight I had to have made. I was totally naked and Rob had me bent over the back of an armchair and he was smacking my bare ass as Dan and Liz walked inside. I remembered how my breasts swung under my chest as he spanked me and how I danced on my toes with each smack, sometimes kicking my foot back which made my legs open up. Oh God, they had to have seen my pussy! I wanted to die of shame, but all I could do was cover my face and sob softly into my hands. And there was the howling and begging too.

"Her tits are kind of small too."

This caused me to sob audibly, which caused Liz to giggle. She obviously was the one who said that, probably because hers were like cow udders! I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated!

I had to stand there and listen to them talk about me as if I was deaf and they seemed to enjoy doing it also.

I stood as close to the wall as I could with my legs clamped together. I was shifting my weight from foot to foot in a losing attempt to cool off my burning, red ass. As I listened, they seemed to have had their fill of staring at my burning ass and began to talk of the dinner Rob had invited them tomorrow night.

I surreptitiously moved my hands to my ass and began to rub it in another attempt to cool it, but Rob noticed.

"Beth, I said no rubbing. Put your hands on your head and keep them there."

I gave my ass a couple more rubs.

"BETH!"

My hands jerked up and fastened on my head faster than I would have thought possible. The tone of command in his voice had me seeing myself dragged to the arm chair once more, bent over and smacked some more, and I definitely didn't want that. As it was already I didn't think I would be sitting down anytime soon, company or no company. I don't think I even wanted to try to sit down. It hurt that much.

The biggest problem that I had was that I was aroused. My nipples were hard as pebbles and my pussy was threatening to leak down my leg. The hard nipples were embarrassing enough, but if I began to trickle out and down my leg I would be even more humiliated. I certainly didn't want any of them to see that, even Rob. If he knew I got turned on when he spanked me god knows what he would do to me.

Finally Rob relented.

"Beth come over here and sit down."

I wanted to leave my spot at the wall, but I wanted to go and get some clothes. I didn't want to sit naked with Dan and Liz there. I didn't even want to sit!

I stood for a moment trying to decide if Rob would let me get something on and I heard him start to get up. Panicking, I dropped my hands from my head and spinning around I scurried to the couch where he was. My breasts jiggled and bounced as I dashed over, but once I was there I wasn't sure that I could sit. My ass still was hot and probably tender. I was sure that Rob wasn't going to take no for an answer, so covering my breasts with one arm and my pussy with one hand I swiveled about and sat. My breath gushed out of me as my ass touched the cushion and I clenched my teeth and groaned as I sat further down, taking more weight. I couldn't help it! My hands went to each side of me and I pushed up, lifting my ass off the cushion.

I heard Liz giggle and the two men chuckle. My face got hotter than it had been and I closed my eyes. I began to lower myself down, sucking in air when my ass touched the cushion again and whimpering softly as I let more of my weight down. At this point it wasn't important to me that I had left my breasts uncovered for Dan and Liz to stare at. When I had settled down and after taking two or three breaths without bawling I covered my breasts again.

"Beth, hands down and don't bother to cross your legs."

I moaned to myself, but my hands came down immediately although my legs were clamped together as tightly as I could get them. I opened my eyes and even though they were blurry from unshed tears I could see the two of them smirking at me. I tried to make myself think that both of them had seen breasts before, but they were my breasts! And they were both staring at them as if they hadn't seen any before.

I had to sit there and listen to them talk more about some inane neighborhood crap and a little about their jobs. I am positive that Dan and Liz kept talking to keep from having to leave. I sat staring straight ahead and didn't say anything. There was nothing normal about this whole situation! Finally they got up to go.

"Nice tosee you again Beth."

"It sure was!"

That was followed by giggles. I was going to sit on the couch because it kept my pussy covered, but Rob would have none of that. He took my hand and with a little tug, I felt myself rising up. I knew better than to cover up and I let Rob lead me to the door after them. Still naked, hands at my sides and trembling with shame; I listened to Rob say goodbye to them. They turned to me and let their eyes track from my red face to my breasts and then my pussy hair.

"Bye Beth."

I choked out a goodbye. As the door closed, I slapped Rob.

"How could you do this to me? How? I am so humiliated!"

He didn't say a word, just grabbed my hand, dragged me to the couch, sat and pulled me down over his knees.

"No Rob, noooooooooooooo, oweee, oweeeeeee."

Rob's hand was already spanking my ass all over again. I kicked and squirmed and bawled and squealed as he spanked me. Finally he stopped and his hand went between my legs. A finger slid up my pussy so easily I was ashamed.

"So you were humiliated, huh? Then why is this so wet, Beth?"

"It was our neighbors, Rob! God damnit, they are going to see me everyday! And they have seen everything!"

"Beth, you said being naked excited you."

"Not our neighbors, god damnit!"

Rob slipped his finger up my pussy once more. His thumb brushed over my clitoris. I wanted to just lie there like a lump. His other hand went to my reddened ass and began to stroke it. I wanted to lie there, but soon my hips were moving back on his finger. Rob chuckled as instead of him finger fucking me I was using his finger to fuck myself. I couldn't help it. Being naked, being spanked turned me on too much. Rob soon tired of this little game. I was pushed off his knees, gasping as my ass hit the floor. He pointed to his zipper and I was up on my knees and pulling it down immediately. My other hand was at his belt, undoing it and his pants. Rob lifted up as I pulled on them and his cock swung up. I grabbed it with one hand and my mouth closed over it, sucking hard. God, I felt like a slut! Here I was naked and sucking the man whom had shamed and humiliated me!

I like to suck my husband because it makes him happy, but I don't like to swallow or get it on my face. Rob knows that. Today it didn't matter. When he got close, Rob took my head in both of his hands and moved my mouth up and down. When I realized what he intended, I tried to pull away but he was too strong for me. A few more movements of my head and I felt him swelling in my mouth. I struggled harder but he clamped my head between his hands and then shot in my mouth. At the first spurt, I gagged, but he didn't let go until he was finished coming. I was choking and sperm was coming out of my nose and down my upper lip. His hands moved to the top of my head and chin and he pushed me back, closing my mouth.

"Swallow."

I shook my head no, tears running out of my eyes.

"Swallow, Beth."

I choked some more as I swallowed and he held me until I choked it all down, except for the bit hanging off my upper lip.

"Lick your lip."

I did as I was told. I slumped to my side and sniffled, feeling sorry for myself. In a few minutes I got up and washed my face. I wanted to get dressed, but I figured I would get spanked if I tried so I stayed naked. I fixed dinner naked, ate it naked, cleaned up naked.

Around 9 o'clock, Rob led me upstairs, stripped and took me in the shower. He washed me tenderly. Then to bed, where I gasped when my ass touched the mattress. Rob pushed me back, spread my legs and lifted my knees up and then he licked me until I came. Then he fucked me with me whimpering both from the wonderful sensation of his cock inside me and the pain of my ass rubbing on the sheet. After my second orgasm and his second he rolled off me and held me in his arms, kissing my cheek, my forehead, and my lips. I was in heaven, until….

"We're going to have fun with this, Beth, lots of fun."

My stomach clenched. I wanted to cry.

I awoke the next morning with Rob holding me and pressed up against my sore ass. I could feel his morning erection between my ass cheeks and as good as that felt, the pressure of his hips on my ass was uncomfortable.

I tried to slip out from under his arm, but he woke up too. Grinning at me, he rolled me onto my back and lifted my legs up and out.

"No Rob, please, I hurt."

He bent down and teased me with his tongue until I quit begging him to stop, then he was on me and in me. I groaned as my sore ass rubbed on the sheets, his weight pressing me down. Rob was not as loving as he was last night. He pumped his cock in and out of me until he came, flooding my pussy with sperm. Then he got up and smiling at me, spread out on the bed and leaking sperm down to my ass, he walked into the bathroom. I just lay there and let his sperm leak out of me. I sighed. We had been having more sex than before, but I wasn't sure if I really liked it.

Rob came out of the bathroom naked, looking at me.

"Get up and shower, Beth."

I did, taking as long as I dared, washing up and then brushing my teeth vigorously, remembering him making me swallow last night. When I came into the bedroom he was dressed and downstairs. I looked mournfully at my robe, lying on the floor and then left the bedroom naked again.

I walked to the kitchen. Rob was there drinking coffee. He motioned me over to him and obediently I came to his side. He turned me, looking at my sore ass. Then he stroked me, his fingers light on my skin. It felt so nice!

"You don't seem to be sore, Beth."

He squeezed a cheek and I whimpered. I didn't object. I felt his hand press on the small of my back and I bent over, cringing inside at what a display I was going to make. Rob's fingers traced down the cleft of my ass, making me shiver, lingered at my anus which was fully on display with me being bent over.

"Does this embarrass you?"

His finger teased around my anus.

"Oh god, Yesssss."

I could feel my face heating and knew it had to be scarlet. His fingertip pushed at the opening and I whimpered softly. Rob chuckled. He pressed harder and the tip slid into my anus. I stood, bent over, breasts hanging under me as he toyed with my anus. I was humiliated! Rob teased me some more and I just stood and let him. Then his fingers continued down, over the skin between my anus and pussy. I was panting by now. He traced over my lips and up to my clitoris, teasing me there also. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy moisten. Bent like this my ass was spread open and nothing was hidden from him. Teasing me more he made me groan with need and then his hand left me. I wanted to scream at him to keep going, but kept my mouth shut. Rob turned me again and pulled me closer. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth and teased it until it was as hard as it had ever been. Then he left it wet to the air and sucked my right nipple. I wanted him to bend me over the table and fuck me but he only teased me until I almost began to masturbate. Then he gently pushed me back. I stood on trembling legs with my eyes closed.

"No masturbating, Beth."

Then he stood up and took my hand. I was led to the front door. He opened it, tilted my head up with one hand and kissed me. I melted. I was so horny it hurt.

"Wave goodbye to me, Beth."

I was left standing naked in the doorway as Rob walked to his car. He got in tooted the horn and watched as I waved goodbye to him. I stood there until he was out of the driveway and pulling away. Only then did I close the door and slump against it. I wanted to masturbate. How would he ever know? But the little kernel of fear that he would and what he might do to me made me get that thought out of my mind.

I went upstairs and put on my robe and without thinking anything went back to the kitchen and drank a cup of coffee. I could feel how hard my nipples were and that my pussy was leaking a little, shaming me. How could I be enjoying this?

I cleaned the kitchen and then mindlessly cleaned the rest of the house, knowing that in a few hours Dan and Liz would be over. I sniffled; imagining what Rob would make me do. The cleaning took my mind off my problems. When I finally checked the clock it was time to get ready. I went upstairs and showered again. Then I sat at the bathroom counter and put on makeup. I wanted to at least look good if I was to be exposed again. Thinking that thought, I shivered. Did I want Dan and Liz to see me naked again? I didn't know but the thought made me clench inside.

Rob came home and smiled at me. I had on thigh high stockings and heels and was made up nicely. He kissed me and cupped my ass cheeks, squeezing them and making me whimper.

"Rob, it hurts." "I know and I think you love it."

How did he know? He led me into the kitchen and laid a package on the counter. It was four steaks.

"I think you'll grill tonight, Beth."

My eyes widened as I heard that, and I looked out the door to the gas grill setting off the screen porch. He couldn't be serious!

"I'm going to get some beer. If Dan and Liz come over before I get back, let them in."

He patted my ass and left me standing in the kitchen in shock. He wanted me to let them in without him there? With me naked? Oh Jesus! I slumped on a chair and laid my head in my hands. I wanted to cry. I looked as sexy as a middle-aged woman could, I knew that. With the heels and stockings I looked like sex on a stick, but he couldn't expect me to, could he? But I knew he could and I didn't want to disappoint him with consequences to me.

I sat shivering inside and waited, praying that Rob would come home before they came over. My prayers went unanswered. The doorbell rang. I jumped. I buried my face in my hands. Oh no! I stood, trembling, and walked to the front door. Peeking through the sidelight I saw Dan and Liz standing there. I took a couple of deep breaths and opened the door. They both looked me up and down. I made no attempt to cover myself. My breasts and bush were out in the open.

"C-c-come in. R-r-rob is getting some beer and will be home shortly."

Dan handed me a bag with two wine bottles in it. As they stepped inside I stepped back to let them by.

"Nice tosee you again, Beth."

I flushed and led them to the living room, knowing my ass was jiggling for them. I was worried that they would think my ass was too big again, even if that was the least of my worries. If anyone ever found out about this, how would I ever explain my being naked in front of them?

As I walked away, they go up and followed me, giggling like some school children. Jesus, I was humiliated. Thank God Rob came home shortly after they arrived. I wasn't any more comfortable, but I was reasonably sure that Dan wouldn't try to touch me with Rob there. I took Rob aside before he entered the kitchen.

"Rob, please don't touch me in front of them, please. I would be so ashamed if you did that."

He got a twinkle in his eye.

"You would?"

He could see that I was holding back tears as much as I could. He smiled at me.

"I promise Beth, I won't touch you in front of them."

"And don't let them touch me either, Rob, please."

I won't Beth, promise. However that doesn't mean we still can't have some fun."

Rob led me back into the kitchen with the beer. He put it away in the fridge, but I had to serve them, which made me feel like some depraved master's maid. Now I wasn't sure that I should have worn the stockings and heels. It made me look tarty when combined with my nudity. Dan and Liz seemed to enjoy it though, as did Rob. Especially when I had to go outside and light the grill and while I fixed things in the kitchen and trotted back out with the steaks. I was nervous as hell that someone else was going to see me naked. Finally I had everything cooked and was ready to take things into the dining room, when they decided to eat in the kitchen. I was sure the only reason was the sliding glass door. I sat with my back to it, but even so, I was uncomfortable. The conversation didn't dwell on me or on my body's shortcomings thank God. It was normal, if you can believe that, other than the smirks I received when I had to get up for something. Dan and Liz made sure that happened often enough. My face had been hot and red since they arrived and it hadn't cooled off any that I could tell.

Finally dinner was over and I was clearing the table when Liz spoke.

"Ah, Rob, do you suppose, you could, ah, spank Beth again? We really didn't see much of it and it would be really cute, I think."

My stomach dropped. I spun around and stared at her. She was grinning at me and Dan was sitting back with a big smirk on his face.

"Yeah, Rob, I think that would be a nice cap to the evening."

My head swiveled to Rob, my eyes begging him not to do this to me. I couldn't speak. I was dumbfounded!

Rob looked at me. Then he looked at Dan and Liz. Then back at me, a smile on his face.

"Well, I don't know guys. It is pretty personal."

I was mentally cheering him on.

"Oh come on, Rob, we have seen part of it. We just want to see it all."

Ha, I snorted inside my head; you've seen it all already. Rob seemed to be thinking. Then he glanced at me and smiled.

"Well, maybe just a little."

"Nooooooooooo!"

Rob reached over and took my hand. I shrunk back from him.

"Nooooooo, Rob honey, please Nooooooo!"

He pulled out one of the counter stools and pulled me over to it. I was faced away from them, the bastards! He made me hook each ankle around a stool leg and then bent me over, the shit! I felt my ass open up and with my feet spread both my anus and pussy were waving in the air. Rob pulled my hands down and placed them on the stool's legs on the other side.

I was in shock. I was totally exposed. I was not expecting this.

"Oweeeeeee."

I squealed as his hand connected with my bare ass. He whacked me, not as hard as yesterday but hard enough to turn my ass red again and make me squirm and bounce and howl. My hands were clamped onto the stool legs and my teeth gritted as he smacked me. I was dizzy and upset. I was feeling heat in my ass and oh my god, my pussy started to leak! I tried to move one foot to clamp my thighs together but my squirming and bouncing and jiggling kept me from doing it and I began to bawl as I felt the moisture leak out of me and trickle down to my stocking tops. My nipples were erect again and Rob wouldn't have to touch me to fuck me again. I was turned on once more.

"Oweee."

The last smack came and Rob stood back. I just hung over the stool, panting, swiveling my ass up and down, side to side. I didn't have the strength to push myself up and just hung there, showing them all of me once more. It felt hot, swollen and thoroughly beaten.

"I think it's time for you to go."

Dan and Liz didn't say a word although they walked behind me, slowing to get a good look and making me start to bawl again. I was so fucking humiliated! Rob and the two of them left me and I finally pushed myself up and untangled my feet from the stool. When Rob returned I was rubbing my ass frantically and bawling.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,020 Followers
12