My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 03

Story Info
Blythe meets Josh's friends Edwin and Li Ling.
2.1k words
20.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blythe meets Josh's friends - Edwin and Li Ling.

Josh and Blythe's first Morning together

Josh woke up that morning to the smells of breakfast being prepared. A moment later, his dream girl popped her beautiful face through the door.

"Okay, Get up Sleepyhead," she ordered, "Breakfast is almost ready."

"Hey, you're not supposed to nag me," Josh teased - secretly thrilled that she was pretending to order him around.

"If I give you a two minute sexual appetizer - will you promise me you'll get up," she bargained with him - her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Oh Boy! Yeah!" he said now fully awake." He loved how the fragrance of her cologne hung in the air.

With that, Blythe surprised Josh by quickly straddling his naked waist. Seizing his swelling cock in her warm fingers - her face a study in delightful concentration - she pulled it down the length of her pussy lips wetting it with her juices - then guided it into her moist opening.

"AAAaaahh," Josh moaned appreciatively. "That feels so good."

"Hurry...," she giggled, "The food's getting cold," she said taunting him.

Looking up into her beautiful face - he felt himself surging upward. Blythe quickly brought him to that pinnacle of happiness. A moment later as she bounced up and down - riding his engorged cock - now deep inside her- he climaxed - crashing over like the ocean at high tide.

I think I like her better now that she's a college coed, He said to himself.

Giving him a little peck on his cheek, Blythe hurried back into the kitchen.

Breakfast Conversations

"How did you like your eggs? Did I fix them the way you like them?"

Always the tease, Josh laughed and replied,

"Don't worry about breakfast. I've already had dessert," he said, with a good-natured lecherous leer that made both of them burst out laughing.

"Baby Girl," he said, "I've got to run down to the office this morning. I'm going to take a week of my vacation so we can have the whole week together, Okay?"

"Sure," Blythe said, "I'll pick up the apartment while you're gone.," she offered.

"Oh, my friends, Edwin and Li Ling may call or drop by. You'll like Li Ling and Ed," then added as an afterthought, "I know they'll like you."

"Are they Asian?"

"Yeah, they're Chinese. You'll like them - they're a fun couple. Edwin's the first friend I made when I arrived in the City."

"Josh, Darling," if they're your friends, of course I'll like them."

Blythe meets Li Ling

Blythe was busy vacuuming when she heard the doorbell ring. Hurrying to the door she opened it to find a slender attractive Chinese woman standing there smiling back at her.

"You must be Blythe," she said warmly.

"And, you must be Li Ling," Blythe said, "Come on in."

"Josh called Edwin and me this morning to tell us the good news. We are so happy for Josh. He's been such a good friend to us. He's talked of you often. He told us you had been his dream girl since you were both in the first grade," she laughed.

"Yes...Is that true love...or what?" Blythe laughed, adding, "But, I'm as crazy about him as he is about me..., but don't tell him. I like to keep him guessing," she laughed.

I like her, Blythe thought, No wonder Josh likes her. She's stunning! I wonder what her husband, Edwin is like? I'm glad she's married. I might have some competition otherwise, she thought, laughing to herself.

Li Ling immediately liked Blythe, and could easily see why Josh adored her. Looking at this attractive woman, Li Ling could see Blythe was about her height, with beautiful long honey brown hair slightly curly. We're both about the same size, Li Ling thought, I may be a little stockier than her. I'm 28, so I'm older. She's younger than me, maybe 21 or 22. We're both slender gals, and attractive.

"I can't wait for you to meet Edwin...," Li Ling said, then teased Blythe by saying,

"But, you'd better watch out for him...I should warn you, he has a weakness for beautiful Caucasian females. And you certainly qualify in that respect," she said, smiling warmly at Blythe.

Josh considers Edwin's erotic scheme.

Josh was just leaving the office when Edwin called.

"Hi Dude," Edwin chuckled, "Li Ling tells me Blythe is even more beautiful than you told us."

"Yeah...well, I'm glad you approve, old buddy," Josh laughed, obviously pleased at his friend Edwin's remarks about Blythe.

"Hey...," Edwin suggested, "Maybe we should set up a little FemFire Encounter some evening while Blythe's here. Talk about a hot evening. Just you and Blythe and me and Li Ling. Remember how we used to talk about trying the couple thing together if you ever got married?"

"WOW!" Josh said, "Why did I know you were going to suggest that," he laughed.

"That would be really wild...though. They're both so sexy and beautiful the four of us could probably go all night," he laughed.

Josh remembered what Edwin had told him about the intimate little FemFire get togethers. How two couples would get together and share intimate things with each other always in complete privacy.

"I'm sure Li Ling would go along with it. Hey - I know what...Why don't the four of us go dancing over at the Rickshaw Hangout tonight," Edwin suggested.

"Maybe between you, and I, and Li Ling we could talk Blythe into trying it."

"Okay," Josh agreed, "She's in college, and more mature, so I doubt she would be too shocked if we suggested an evening of FemFire activities. She might even enjoy it."

The Rickshaw Hangout

Josh had thought of Li Ling as sexy and attractive every since the first day he had met her. Edwin always knew this; but instead of being jealous delighted in teasing his friend unmercifully.

"You got to hurry up and get married, Dude. Li Ling and I will give you an evening of FemFire fun as a wedding present," he would laughingly tease Josh.

Coming in the door, Josh looked around at a clean apartment with appreciation.

"Sweetheart, thanks for cleaning up the place.," he said.

"Blythe, this Club we're going to is pretty risqué. You're liable to see all sorts of erotic activities going on - right out on the dance floor," Josh warned her.

"Oh, Josh," Blythe said, happy for the chance to clear up what had been worrying her...

"We aren't back in High School...I'm a big girl now. Don't you think I know about stuff like that? There's all sorts of sex activities that goes on in College - I'm not the naïve little farm girl anymore.

Besides...If I'm with you, I know I'll be safe. And...I want Edwin and Li Ling to like me. I want to fit in with your friends."

Erotic Dancing

The two couples arrived at the Rickshaw Hangout at around nine. Blythe was surprised to find the place had very subdued lighting, especially on the dance floor, which was already crowded with couples.

While enjoying her first dance with Josh she looked over to see Ed and Li Ling dancing close by.

"Josh, your friends are really nice. Edwin seems like a real sexy guy. It's easy to see why you think Li Ling is attractive. Should I be jealous?" she teased.

"No, don't be jealous of Li Ling," Josh laughed. "Besides...Edwin told me he thinks you're hot. He wants to dance with you - that is, if I decide to let him," Josh laughed.

Coming back to the booth, Blythe sat down next to Li Ling. Giggling conspiratorially, they were soon exchanging girl talk.

"Come on, Blythe," Edwin laughed, "Dance with me."

"Blythe, make sure he behaves himself," Li Ling laughingly cautioned her.

"Okay, If you're going to dance with Blythe; I'm going to dance with Li Ling," Josh laughed, pleased the four of them were getting on so well.

Once out on the dance floor, the two couples never switched back. Blythe and Edwin, laughing and talking, danced every dance together.

A few moments into their first dance, Li Ling looked over to see her husband had Blythe pressed up against him. A moment later she felt a pang of jealousy as she watched Edwin dance Blythe over to a darken corner and start kissing her.

"Look, Josh," Li Ling explained, "They're kissing - already. My husband always was a fast worker, "adding, "She sure seems to be enjoying it," she said with a hard little laugh.

"I don't know whether I should go over there and slap him; or, go over there and get your girlfriend down on the floor and pull that sexy little bitch's brown hair out."

"I'm sure if you and Blythe ever got into it," Josh laughed, "We could get rich selling admission tickets to the event."

"I'll bet...," Li Ling laughed. "I doubt there's anything you and that husband of mine would enjoy more. Who knows - maybe later this evening if your girlfriend is willing, she and I might give you guys a little private treat," she hinted, amused at how Josh picked up on her suggestions.

"Well...why don't I do something I've wanted to do, every since the first day Edwin introduced you to me," Josh suggested.

"And...just what would that be - as if I can't guess," Li Ling's sexy little laugh assuring him - she was good with what he was about to do.

With that, he pulled Li Ling against him. He felt her heat all the way through her cocktail dress. He felt a surge of arousal as she willingly pressed her hot slender body against him.

"Oh, you guys are all the same," she giggled. "At least, dance me over into the corner where it's darker," she laughingly demanded.

Maneuvering Li Ling through the other couples, within moments Josh was crushing her thin delicate lips with his own mouth. Both could feel the heat of their smoldering passions rising, threatening to explode. From then on, they ignored what their two partners were doing and just enjoyed each other.

Edwin's first kiss had started Blythe's juices flowing. Shortly after, he inserted his muscular thigh between her warm thighs. WOW, he's right up against me - rubbing my pussy with that hot thigh of his, she thought. She had to admit...she found this brash Chinese guy sexy and very handsome.

As the evening wore on, Edwin and Blythe danced closer and closer against each other. Suddenly Blythe felt something hot and hard digging into her warm thigh. Boy! Is he aroused - and I'm not much better, she thought. Looking over she could see Josh was now kissing Li Ling.Okay, why not, she thought, for tonight - anything goes.

"Sorry," Edwin apologized. "Maybe we should sit the next dance out," he apologized.

"I'm terrible," Blythe laughed, "I shouldn't have danced so close to you."

"Did you enjoy it, though?" Edwin asked, teasing her.

"Okay, you trouble maker," Blythe teased him back, "Yes, I did. And I am reacting the same way as you are; but you just can't see it," she laughingly confided to him.

He seemed secretly pleased with her confession. They danced most of the remaining dances together both of them very much aware of the sexual heat from the other's body.

Blythe could feel her baize panties were soaked from her sexual excitement but she didn't care. She felt very feminine. Very hot and insanely aroused...besides, her panties would dry on her later.

Li Ling was having the same erotic problem. She could feel her pink panties sticking to her swollen pussy lips. She had often wondered what it would feel like to try it with Josh. With Josh's thigh between my thighs - I'm humping him like a bitch in heat, Li Ling thought, laughing to herself.

She wasn't at all surprised to find she was liking it - and hoped Blythe would go along with the FemFire Encounter idea. She was determined to have Josh fuck her silly later that evening.

"Josh, Whew! Let's take a break and come up for air," Li Ling said, her harsh heavy breathing betraying her building arousal. Josh could tell by her flushed face and the smoldering heat emanating from her body she was practically at full arousal.

"The way this is going; we should go home soon. I have a feeling my husband has your little girlfriend about in the mood to agree to a FemFire Encounter," she giggled.

"If she agrees, maybe sometime later tonight I'll get her down and pay her back for trying to steal my husband," she teased, knowing how Josh loved sexy talk such as that.

Within minutes - the four of them left the Rickshaw Hangout for Edwin and Li Ling's intimate cozy home.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story. I do hope you found it enjoyable. If you can spare the time, please don't forget to vote. Your vote is much appreciated, and your constructive feedback is always welcome.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Duddle Strikes Again!

Ah, you're such a good writer! And hey, I finally got around to reading this one. Yay me. Congrats, your work shines.

- Blondie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 4 to come?

Hi,you,ve done it again,very sexy and part 4 has got to be

mind blowing,we await your next offering with pleasure.

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Tasty

Yummy build up for what we all hope will happen. Fun story to read and dream about.

LustyLee77LustyLee77over 17 years ago
Fuming

Scolding HOT!!!!!!!!!

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
Nicely written story

I liked the story and the different characters. Keep writing duddle; the different subject matters and variety make your stories great.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Magic Game Five college students are changed by a magic board game.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Satyr Play Young Stanley Garin's first job comes with a big secret.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sandwiching My Ex-Girlfriend Further exploits with my ex force her to prove she's sorry.in Group Sex
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
The College's New Assistant Yumi is blackmailed into a job by her college Dean.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories