My Good Girl

Story Info
Chris and Ally take their online relationship to real life.
869 words
3.38
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 or older. This story is a follow up to my other story "My Video Good Girl".

*****

I hear you knock on the hotel door; you open the door slowly and peek in, I hear you softly whisper my name "Chris?" No doubt feeling insecure about our meeting and wanting to see me before you close the door.

You wonder and worry if you close it when it will open again, and if you will safely exit. Your so unsure of meeting me in person, we've only ever played online, but it has been over a year and when I told you I'd be around your area; you just couldn't refuse the chance.

You finally get the courage to walk in, and damn you look good. Your legs tower in your black sparkly heels, and they are almost completely revealed except for the short blue and white polka dotted skirt. I had asked you to wear a skirt, but I was expecting the usual black and brown one; this one is adorable. Your breasts are pushed up in the white lacy low cut shirt and your hair is cascading down over your shoulders. You have overcome my expectations.

I know that you're hoping to see my face before closing yourself in, but that would ruin the fun. My voice calls out, "Close the door, Ally." And your whole body tenses as you finally grasp what you've gotten yourself into.

You close the door delicately, not letting it slam. "Lock the door sweetie." Your body starts to shake but you do as you are told, I have you so well trained, my perfect little girl.

A light turns on behind you, and you turn to see a king size bed covered with bright red rose petals. Your heart swoons a little and you instinctively take a few steps closer. You shouldn't have done that, because before you can even look around more, I have pounced out from my hiding place and have your hands gripped tightly behind you.

You feel my body push up against you just before you feel my hot breathe against your ear. "Oh pretty girl...you shouldn't have come closer, I didn't tell you to move. I'm going to have to punish you." You tense up and I slowly drag my nails up your arms, still keeping them pinned behind you.

One of my hands reaches down for the bottom of your skirt and I lift it up. I begin to chuckle to myself as I see you've decided to go without panties. "No panties Ally?" You feel me leaning in closer to nibble your earlobe softly, before leading you to the bed.

I turn you around to face me and I take in your beautiful expression, your green eyes wide and your lips puckered slightly in shock. You look up at me, and god you're so beautiful. My hand comes up and caresses your cheek softly I smile a little as you start to nuzzle against my hand. I then let my hand trail down your neck, up over your breasts, and then down around to your ass. I give it a tight squeeze and pull you closer to me, and I feel your leg come up to wrap around my side.

I smile down at you before pushing you on to the bed; you squeak as you fall and then you look up startled as you feel my body come down to cover yours. My legs push between yours; to force your legs open, and you whimper softly as you feel the breeze in your most intimate area. I bet your rethinking that decision of not wearing panties. I take your hands in one of mine and hold them up over your head, as my other hand gets to work.

I grab the front of your shirt, and begin to rip it open, revealing the tops of your breasts more and more. I smile as the black lacy bra is shown and I can't help but lower my face into your gorgeous bosoms, nuzzling my nose between them and smiling as your body arches up to me.

I pull your shirt off then reach under you and unclasp your bra, pulling it away from your body and taking in the sight of your creamy globes. They are perfectly smooth and perky with nice pink hard nipples. I look up and see you blushing. You're so nervous and it's adorable.

I let my hands trail down to play and pull at your nipples, watching as they go from hard to harder. I look up to see your arms moving to wrap around my neck, holding me to you; but I can't have that. You need to know who's in charge. Me.

I reach for your shirt and smile evilly at you as I take it and wrap it around your wrist then tightly tying it to the headboard of the bed. You pull at the restraints and whimper a little at the feeling of being stuck. "Please untie my wrist Chris...please?" You asked so nicely, but we are just beginning. "You will address me as Sir tonight Ally."