My Grand father's Experiments Ch. 01

Story Info
It is all thanks to my grand father.
1.7k words
23.3k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first erotic story that I have typed. I hope that it is good enough for it to be interesting. I am planning to add two to three more chapters to this story so I am looking forward to all of your comments of how to make it better. Whether it is good or bad comment I do not mind as long as it helps me to become better at writing erotica.

___________________________________

My name is Stephen. I am around five feet ten inches tall. I am somewhat skinny but I do have some muscles from doing gymnastics every day. I have straight dirty blond hair that comes down to my eyebrows and covers a little bit of my ears.

It all started the day of my grandfather's burial. My grandfather left me the castle he owned. It was technically a mansion but it looks more like a castle to me. Well since my wife divorced me, kept our sixteen year old daughter and seventeen year old son, and kicked me out of the house. The castle was the only place I could go so I drove straight there right after the burial. On the way there it started to rain. I started remembering all the fun times that I had there. Like this one time when my grandfather bought a puppy while I was there. My grandfather let me name the puppy and I picked the first thing that came to mind which was "Lucky". Lucky was a golden retriever with soft fur and always had a red collar with a round shiny name tag. I played with Lucky every day I was there.

The last time I was at the castle was for summer break when I was fourteen years old. My parents dropped me off at the castle and my grandfather told me that Lucky ran away while I was gone. I searched the woods around the castle and cried before I fell asleep the entire summer break but never found her.

After that I started wondering how my grandfather was able to pay for a castle. I asked my parents several times but they never told me. Now that I think about it they always got nervous when I asked them. I never really did find out how he could pay for the castle. I remember my grandfather always wearing a lab coat. I thought about what it was that he did for work the rest of the way to the castle.

It took about five hours to get to the castle from the cemetery in town. The castle is pretty secluded. It was still raining when I got to the castle. I decided to bring my luggage in tomorrow when it stops raining. I ran to the castles front doors and got inside as fast as I could.

After taking a quick breather I looked around and realized how much of it still looks the same. There are stairs in front of me that leads up to the bedrooms on the second floor. On either side of the stairs there are these busts of my grandfather. To the right of the stairs are the doors leading to the dining room and kitchen. To the left of the stairs is the doorway to the living room.

I was pretty tired when I arrived, so I decided just to go to bed. I went up the creaky stairs and paused when I thought I heard a door on the second floor close. After a few seconds of quietness passed I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me and continued up the stairs. I decided to sleep in my grandfather's bedroom. I closed the door to the room, took off my shirt and pants, then got into the king sized bed with just my boxers on and tried to fall asleep.

I was just on the verge of falling asleep when a huge bolt of lightning struck and heard what sounded like a large animal running towards me. As it stopped at the door I started freaking out trying to figure out what it could be. I pulled the covers over my head as I heard the door slowly open. Then I heard the "thump, thump, thump" of it walking to the empty left side of the bed and felt the left side of the bed go down. Then I felt what I thought was a human hand, but felt like it had fur on it, that was pulling the cover off my head. As the cover passed my eyes I could not believe what I saw. It was a woman but had characteristics of a dog and had no clothes on. She has a dog muzzle, dog ears, a dog tail and fur but has the body of a human. She had what looked like C or D sized breasts with what could be clearly distinguished as nipples and a vagina between her legs.

After a while of looking at her I realized that the dog part of her is a golden retriever and that around her neck was a red collar with a round shiny name tag with the name Lucky on it. I stayed there paralyzed with my mouth open. I remember smelling something in the air. After what felt like forever of her smiling at me I closed my mouth. I had an erection by the time I started talking.

"A-Are you really Lucky?" I struggled to say.

"Yes. I am so happy that you still remember me." She told me while maneuvering her body so that one of her legs was on either side of my left leg and sat down.

"H-How did you go through anthropomorphism?" I asked her.

"Your grandfather did it. He figured out how to do it while you were gone and I was one of his subjects. He put me in this machine that he has hidden and turned me into this but that was when I was eight so I did not have breasts like these back then and was smaller. Your grandfather hid me from you because hid did not want to freak you out. Also I did not know how to talk so he taught me how to talk and walk on two feet." She said as if it was normal.

"Why didn't you just come out when I first arrived?" I asked her.

"I did not come out when you arrived because I was afraid that you would run away from me." She told me with a sad face.

"Why are you naked?" I said to her.

"Because I always wanted to try something with you but couldn't since I was a dog or you were away." She said to me. Just then I started to feel something wet seeping through the covers right where she was sitting.

"A-And what would that be?" I asked but was afraid that I already knew what it was.

"I want to have sex with you." She said with a devious and yet sexy smile and pulling the covers off of me.

I was so shocked by what she said I did not realize that she had also pulled down my boxers until I felt the cool air. My 6 inch cock was in plain view of the sex determined dog that I named lucky.

Lucky started slowly licking my cock from the bottom of the shaft to the very tip where there was a little precum leaking out. Lucky then grabbed my cock with her hand and started to jack me off with the softest fur I had ever felt. While she was jacking me off, she was licking and sucking on my balls.

She continued jacking me off but now she is licking up the precum that keeps coming out. Every lick she made felt so good that it made me moan. She stopped licking and said "I love the taste of your cum, I may never want to share you."

I was about to ask her what she meant by that but she went back to licking my cock and slowly started putting her mouth around my cock. I barely had the chance to say anything. In a matter of seconds she had the entire length of my cock in her mouth. It felt so good that I was about to cum.

"I am about to cum" I said as I put my hands around her head and urged her to continue. I was not sure but I think I saw her smile a little bit when I did it. Not that long after I cam in her mouth. I shot spurt after spurt of cum in her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could. In the end she swallowed it all and I lay there, with my still hard cock, exhausted.

Lucky slowly started crawling up me until her face was over top of mine and started kissing me. I started kissing back and felt her vagina lips rubbing against my still hard cock.

She sat up moaning and continued to rub against my cock. She then took my cock in her hand and started to rub the tip against her vagina.

"I have been waiting for so long to fuck you. I can't believe that I am finally am able to do it." She said.

She then guided my cock to where it needs to go and slowly started to go down on me. It was so soft and worm that it felt incredible. After an inch of my cock was in her she had to go back up and then trusting back down again going even farther than before. She moaned every time she trusted back down on my cock. It was not long until she was all the way down on my cock and she said huffing "It is even better than I could have ever imagined".

She slowly started humping my cock and slowly going faster. It felt so good that I put my hands on her waist and started to hump her. Eventually we got in rhythm and she was moaning even loader than before. We kept at it until she started Cumming and with the extra stimulation from it caused me to go over the edge and stated Cumming in her.

She collapsed on top of me and she said "I wish I could have you all to myself but the others might not be too happy if I do."

I was too tired to ask her what she meant by others and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

great premise. But you need to work on your proofreading and dialogue. the dialogue in particular isn't realistic. who asks about anthropomorphism like that? the natural reaction for a real person would be much more like: "wtf is going on here?" the seduction also needs to be longer. the fast sex like this is basically: "oh you were the family dog, cool, let's have sex". keep at it though, good idea, just needs realism with the things that can be real to make the unreal stuff more believable.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Good start

Definitely a good premise. Animal-human hybrids are a pretty popular subject. The mad scientist aspect leaves a lot of options open for whatever you want to do really; it's all up to you, if this is your start, you should be fine. Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

please more it is a great story so far, great job

ogre_114ogre_114over 10 years ago
nice start. what next?

I love Were stories be it wolves, cats, bear, or hybrids of more than one. Definitely a different take on the matter but still very interesting to say the least. Keep it going.

OldDaddyOldDaddyover 10 years ago
can't say

the way your story started was superb. It immediately struck me that Grandpa will do something HORNY but towards the end I felt sad that it wasn't grandpa. It's a request that you write a story where a grandpa is doing a grandpa,daddy or a girl.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A New Encounter Man discovers his cat is more than just a house cat.in NonHuman
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Monster Fever Five college kids have encounters on Halloween.in NonHuman
Kita'thalla Medic meets feline alien soldier.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Strange New World Dan rescues a woman, but gets a surprise.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories