My Grandchild Ch. 05

Story Info
After the mall, Aunt Kathy shaves her.
760 words
4.21
42.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

As we left the salon gram headed back towards Sears. Sure enough we stopped by that play area and in I went run around and have fun. I was pretty self conscious for the first few minutes, but I kind of began to get into it playing a game of hop-scotch. When Gram finally said it time to go I was amazed that half an hour had passed. I wasn’t going to argue though. I was still trying to avoid that rip to the bathroom. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t another eighteen year old in the mall who was worried about being dragged by the ear into a bathroom to have their mouth washed out with soap.

I kept glancing in the windows to see my reflection. I couldn’t believe I was the same person. My new hair cut the big bow, the very short dress and bare legs. Even I thought I was eight. It was downright scary. I really wish I could have done something about those plastic pants.

As we posed for the picture, I couldn’t help but grimace, I knew this was one photo that gram was going to put on the wall. After the third time the photographer tried to make me smile, gram reached over and tickled me. That really got me going. I smiled pretty much through the rest of the time I was there. When we left I remembered to take Gram’s hand as we headed for the car.

After we got home I had an hour before dinner to play. Gram had even bought me some dolls. I wasn’t allowed to watch TV. ‘It rot’s the mind dear.’

I really had to mind my manners during dinner. It was different to actually have to clean my plate. Anything Gram put on my plate I had to taste but could leave if I didn’t like it. Anything I put on my plate I had to finish. I surprised myself by taking a little more than I should have and then being forced to stay there until I’d finished it.

At eight O’clock I found it was bath time. I tried my best to behave as Gram bathed me. It was amazing how much she enjoyed having a child to care for. When my bath was almost over Aunt Kathy walked in with a pair of scissors and a razor. I realized then the comment about no hair below my head had not been an idle threat. I tried to beg off stating that not only was it to embarrassing but with those plastic diapers on no one would notice if I was shaved or not.

As I was pulled from the bathtub by my ear I was informed that no one had better find out if I was shaved or not because little ladies did not go around showing off. I was draped over Gram’s knee for the second time that day. My bottom was still a little sore from the last one and my wet behind only made it sting more. The first slap across my bottom surely got my attention and Gram then gave me a good fifty licks. I was kicking my legs and crying real tears before the first ten smacks had been delivered. Gram was alternating cheeks and she knew the secret to a good spanking. Use your wrist not your arm. I’m still not sure how I made it through fifty. During my spanking I was reminded that I didn’t get a choice anymore, and this would serve as a constant reminder to me that I’d lost all the privileges associated with adulthood. And last but certainly not least I was being shaved because Gram said so. With one last smack that really stung I was told to get back into the tub.

A lifetime of embarrassment later my little mound was shaved ‘Schoolgirl clean’ it remains so to this day. Gram and Aunt Kathy were almost fanatical about my remaining shaved. They felt that a complete lack of body hair would effect me psychologically and the were right. I could feel my self giving up control and becoming their little girl. This began a routine where every Sat night I would report naked to Aunt Kathy and let her inspect me. The merest hint of stubble and I found the whole depilation process was started over. I did have a little fun, that first time they shaved so much hair off me that I clogged up the drain and they had to call a plumber.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers