My Grandchild Ch. 07

Story Info
Gram dresses her.
1.1k words
4.35
31.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

After I was let out of the corner, I was taken back up to my room where gram dressed me. It was humiliating enough to have been spanked this morning but being dressed like I couldn't do it myself was just that much worse. Gram had set out a pink dress that barely reached the top of my thighs, little white socks with pink trim around the anklets, my shiny black shoes, and a diaper with plastic pants. It looked like it was going to be another long day.

Gram seemed to get a special pleasure this morning from applying talcum powder to my already very sore butt. I finally couldn't hold in my curiosity anymore. I figured that while she seemed to be so happy powdering my butt it would be a good time to ask her questions.

"Hey gram?"

"Yes dear." She replied

"What's the occasion today?" I asked

"What occasion honey?"

"Well your dressing me up really nice so I just thought there was an occasion for it."

"Oh yes dear, my bridge club is coming over today and I want you to look nice for them."

Now I froze at that, and got a dirty look from gram. I've met her bridge club before. I even learned to play bridge so I could sit in with them at times. They all new me and occasionally one or the other brought a grandchild like me to play. I just hadn't realized I would be doing the 8 year old thing in front of people I knew. Gram gave me a gentle swat to remind me that she still needed my attention.

When I was fully dressed we went down stairs and I found Aunt Kathy setting up several card tables and chairs. I pitched in and helper her do that. My bottom was still really sore and I would stiffen up every once in a while. Every time Aunt Kathy noticed a little grin would flit across her face. From the tables we moved into the kitchen and started assembling finger sandwiches. We made several plates of these, and started several pitchers of tea.

I had really worked up an appetite by the time we were done. Especially since my morning punishment meant I'd missed breakfast. I kind of wheedled Aunt Kathy into making me my favorite casserole. She was feeling magnanimous, so she let me make it with her. I had to admit I learned a few things about cooking. We all sat down to eat a little after noon. Well Aunt Kathy and gram sat down. I tried sitting down and then asked if I could eat lunch off the counter. They both laughed and said that would be fine.

After lunch I helped do the dishes and then went up to my room. I laid down (on my stomach) for a while and took a little nap. Seven in the morning was still way to early to be up. Along about two in the afternoon gram came and got me up. I was taken to the bathroom where gram gave my face a quick washing and then we went downstairs.

Gram and Aunt Kathy went into the kitchen to do a few last minute things. I offered to help but they told me I'd been a good girl, and could sit on the couch and read. I was just starting to really get into my book, laying on my stomach when the doorbell rang.

"Jackie honey could you get that please?" Gram called.

I really didn't want to do that, but I knew if I refused I'd get another trip over gram's knee.

"Yes ma'am." I called back and dutifully headed for the door.

As I opened the door I was confronted with Mrs. Jackson. I've never really gotten along with her and today was going to be no exception.

"Oh Jackie honey, you look just darling." Mrs. Jackson purred

"Thank you Mrs. Jackson would you care to come in?" I was trying to be really nice.

"Oh and so well mannered to. Not at all like you usually are." Mrs. Jackson walked in and pinching my check headed for the card tables.

Two others had shown up by the time gram and Aunt Kathy came back from the kitchen. Both had commented on how cute I looked and I was thinking seriously about running away from home.

Gram entertained the ladies for a few minutes, and then they started setting up for their first game. When it cam time to choose sides gram bowed out claiming it wouldn't be right to ignore the rest of the club when they showed up. The other ladies nodded at that as they realized they'd be upset if gram was ignoring them. Not Mrs. Jackson though she was pretty bothered by it. With a wicked twinkle in her eye gram volunteered me to play as Mrs. Jackson's partner. My mouth just dropped open in shock when Mrs. Jackson looked over at me and smiled a very large grin.

"Why that would be wonderful, Jackie would you like to be my partner?"

"Sure she would Betty." Gram replied. "Just let me borrow her in the kitchen for one sec."

Mrs. Jackson acquiesced and I followed gram into the kitchen. As soon as we were through the swinging door gram rounded on me and shoved me up against a wall.

"Jackie I know you don't like Betty, but you will play with her and you will win. I know you could bid badly and ruin the game for her." Gram whispered.

I just kind of nodded because this had been going through my head.

"Well let me just set the record straight if you don't give her your best game, then after they're gone I will give you the tanning of your young life. Do I make myself clear?"

I paled at the thought of this. "Yes ma'am I understand."

Gram gave me a pitcher of Ice water and with a tight smile sent me scurrying out to offer refreshments and then play bridge.

I tried my best and Mrs. Jackson won every game that I partnered with her. I was really sweating bullets about that tanning, and I don't think I ever paid more attention to a game in my life.

As the other ladies showed up I had to get up and curtsy to each one of them. I got to play at everyone's table that day as they passed me around. They all wanted to get a better look at me. Several times I had to get up and turn completely around so they could see the full effect. I think my face was red for hours.

By the time the club broke up my bottom was really sore again from having to sit on those hard chairs and I was completely humiliated. I just wanted to go to my room and be alone. Gram let me go and didn't call me back until dinner was ready.

I made it through my bath that night without earning another spanking and I was never so glad to see my bed.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers