My Grandchild Ch. 10

Story Info
She brings a boy home.
1k words
4.29
32.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Well I’ve been back in school now for about a month and a half, and believe me it’s been a rocky month and a half. I’m also back in adult clothing now. Even if either Gram or Aunt Kathy lay it out for me. They’ve even let me wear lipstick twice! But only during the week am I allowed adult clothing. Weekends I’m back in baby bonnets or little girl dresses, or if I’m grounded nothing at all. And believe me there is nothing like being stark naked to convince you to stay inside.

The paddle mom gave Gram is still a source of humiliation for me. Gram has it hung in the living room and every time I bring a friend over they ask about the paddle. I keep trying to explain it away, but I never was a very good liar. I just get a knowing smirk, and they change the conversation. It drives me nuts because the embarrassment is just awful. I mean being spanked when your eighteen is bad enough but to have your friends knowing about it is just worse. I found out early that if anyone asks Gram she cackles and tells them that it’s true, I go bare bottomed over her knee whenever she thinks I need it. I just about die from embarrassment every time. One friend even commented that my face turned as red as my bottom at this news.

I’ve tried lying about it to save face, but if Gram hears me lie she makes it a point to give me a good bed time paddling for lying. Every time I get caught lying I think it’s worth the price I’ll pay, but come bed time I’m never so sure. Especially when I’m crying and doing the red bottomed dance around the room afterwards. Well come to think of it, I still think it’s better than being laughed at.

But yesterday my house of cards may have come tumbling down. I met this guy at school. Cal is a real nice guy, six feet tall and strong as an ox. He’s just great. He gave me a ride home from school and I made the mistake of inviting him in for a coke. He of course asked about the paddle and I of course lied to him. I hadn’t realized that aunt Kathy was within earshot when I lied. Now Aunt Kathy has always had this thing about lying. So a few minutes later she comes out and greets Cal.

“Well hello kiddo, I don’t believe we’ve met.” Aunt Kathy stated.

“No Ma’am.” Cal replied standing up and turning to her and holding out his hand.

I leaped to my feet at this. I really didn’t want her to talk to him.

“Aunt Kathy, this is Cal a fiend of mine from school. Cal this is my Aunt Kathy. Cal was Just leaving Aunt Kathy.”

Aunt Kathy gave him a good handshake and asked him to sit down. Over the next several minutes she asked him a lot of questions. I thought some of them were pretty nosy but Cal didn’t seem to mind. I really started to worry when Aunt Kathy asked.

“So Cal have you ever done any baby sitting?”

“Why yes ma’am. Mostly back home.” Cal replied

“Did you ever have to spank any of the kids you baby sat?” queried Aunt Kathy.

“Well ma’am,” Cal leaned back. “Therein lies the story. I have spanked my fair share of kids. But if the parents want or expect me to spank their kids when they misbehave, I’ll do it. But I want permission in writing before they leave me with their kids.”

“You sound pretty experienced Cal, where you ever hired just so that you could spank the kids?”

“Yes ma’am,” Cal nodded in Ernest. The widow hired me to discipline her two kids after their father died. And if I do say so my self they are turning out to be pretty good kids.”

Now this conversation was really starting to worry me.

“Cal can I hire you tomorrow night to baby sit my granddaughter. My sister and I want to go see a movie tomorrow night, and I can’t leave her home alone.”

“Sure ma’am, if you three want to go out I’ll be happy to baby sit.”

“No just me and my sister, I want you to baby-sit Jackie.” Aunt Kathy looked straight at him when she said this.

Cal looked right back at her and then to the paddle on the wall and finally over at me. His eyes were very appraising. When he turned back to Aunt Kathy he nodded just once.

“Ok if that’s what you want, but I want a notarized letter stating how far I’m allowed to go and all three of you have to sign it, including her.” He pointed at me.

Aunt Kathy got a very bright gleam in her eyes. “Agreed, if necessary can you make her cry? We always do.”

“Ma’am if that’s in the instructions I guarantee it will be done.”

Aunt Kathy thanked him and told him to be here promptly at six tomorrow night. She wanted to eat dinner as well.

Cal nodded agreement and took his leave. As I walked him to the door he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“You’d better be a good little girl. I spank hard and I’ll live up to my word if I have to spank you and they want you to cry, you will.”

I gave him a kiss at the door and told him I’d be looking forward to seeing him tomorrow night. Although I wasn’t so sure about this.

After he was gone I went back to find Aunt Kathy grinning from ear to ear.

“Tomorrow when he comes over, he will find you in a Diaper, A cut off T-shirt and a baby bonnet. You will be sucking a pacifier. If you give me any problems at all between now and then he will find you naked, bottom pointing up, as you lay over the back of this chair. There will be a set of spanking instructions and my hairbrush on the table. Any questions?”

Of course I had none.

“Good then come over hear and get your spanking for lying to him.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers