My Greatest Night

Story Info
Wife fulfills my fantasy.
5k words
4.37
69.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kelly and I have a decent sex life, but it has never been very exciting. Even though she is a workout freak with a fantastic body, she is extremely conservative with her dress and her behavior, especially around strangers. She has never understood some of my sexual urges and fantasies and rarely shares any of her own with me. This has been a source of frustration for me over the years. However, last month, on our 15th anniversary, things took a turn for the better. After years of sharing my fantasies with her (in bed she seems to enjoy hearing me talk dirty, but she won't do it herself), I tried once again to convince her to dress in sexy clothes and go out in public to see what kind of reaction she could get out of another man. I've told her repeatedly how this appeals to me, but she's never even given it serious consideration.

On this night, however, she was in a great mood and was having fun with me, teasing me about the fantasy and saying I would never let her go through with it even if she were to agree. I begged to differ. So after we laughed and talked about it some more, my wife called my bluff and agreed to play out my fantasy by going out and teasing a strange man. She assured me that nothing would happen, but if it would make me happy, she was willing to play the game and tease him a bit. I was shocked and excited to hear this, but I didn't believe she'd really go through with it. I tried to get her to commit to a time, but she wouldn't. She simply said that it would be soon. It turns out that 'soon' meant several weeks later, after numerous reminders from me.

A few weeks after our anniversary, we decided to go out for the evening. The kids were spending the weekend with their grandparents. This was going to be the big night! As I was pretty excited to get the evening started, I had showered and dressed quickly. My wife, however, was taking her sweet time, even longer than usual. She left the bathroom door open a bit and I could see that she was shaving her legs and putting on makeup – both very good signs that she was taking this night seriously. I wasn't able to see what she was putting on until she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a very short black dress that actually showed off her cleavage (cleavage??? there's a first time for everything, I guess), along with matching high heels. The dress must have been new because I had never seen it before. This in itself was exciting because I almost NEVER saw her wear anything sexy, especially outside the bedroom. She is 5'4" and is in amazing shape. Her backside is tight and she has size 34B breasts. The dress hugged her body and accentuated her breasts, butt and legs. Any man who didn't find her sexy in this outfit was either blind or crazy! I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Finally she was ready, and when she came out to the living room I was really turned on and I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. She immediately pulled away, though, and said that tonight she had to save herself for her "new man." She was kidding, of course, but something inside of me began to wonder...and I noticed she had taken off her wedding ring. Hmmm...

We left the house and chose a bar that was in a town about 30 minutes away. The drive gave me an opportunity to gawk at her toned legs as her very short dress provided me with a nice view while she sat in the front passenger seat. I would have been happy to simply stay home and help her out of that dress! However, we continued on our way. When we arrived, we found a table where we could see everyone who came through the door.

As we sat in the bar, we did a lot of people-watching and I enjoyed the light-hearted comments we made about every guy we saw. Some were too old, some too young, some too heavy and some too thin. There were clean guys and those who hadn't seen a shower in quite some time. We laughed and flirted with each other in a way that brought back memories from when we were still dating. It was great to just sit back, have a few drinks and enjoy one another's company while seeking a suitable player for our game.

After about an hour or so, there was a small group of guys who entered the bar. There were four of them and each appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Kelly took a look and noticeably did NOT find any faults with one particular gentleman in the group. He was good-looking and confident, but not in an arrogant manner. He seemed at ease and was clearly enjoying the company of his friends. She suggested that perhaps this would be a good victim for our sinister scheme!

As we wanted it to appear that Kelly was alone, I got up and moved to a corner of the bar so that she could get started with her plans. I ordered another beer and got comfortable, waiting to see what would take place this evening. My wife was now on the prowl!

She spent a few minutes eyeing the group of young men and when the "target" left the others and went to the bar for another beer, she made her move. She wandered up to the bar and stood next to him and, when they made eye contact, she smiled and said hello. The two quickly struck up a conversation and he invited Kelly to join his group.

Kelly had no trouble interacting with the young men and she seemed to be enjoying herself, which was a bit surprising given her initial reluctance to participate in this adventure at all. Clearly, the four gentlemen felt the same way as all of them paid her plenty of attention.

After finishing my beer, I felt that things were going well and I had no doubt that the evening would proceed as far as Kelly wanted it to go. As we had previously arranged if the situation called for it, I decided to catch a taxi and let fate runs its course.

About 4 hours later, our car pulled into the driveway. I pretended to be asleep when Kelly entered the bedroom. After spending a few minutes in the bathroom, she slid under the covers and put her arms around me. I immediately noticed that she was naked, which is unusual, since she usually wears a nightshirt. Her beautiful breasts were squeezed against my side. I pretended to awaken and asked her how things went. She said things went really well, much better than she expected.

"Really? That's great, honey. I was hoping you'd have fun."

"Fun? That's putting it mildly," she said with a giggle. Her tone was low but excited. I think she was doing her best to downplay her enthusiasm but couldn't quite hide it.

"Is that right? Well, don't keep me in suspense, baby. What happened?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" she asked fearfully. "Things didn't exactly go the way I had anticipated. I did spend some time with a man."

"Definitely. Remember, this was my idea, and I know that whatever happened is a result of my desires. You have absolutely nothing to hide or feel guilty about." I must admit that I couldn't wait to hear what took place.

"Okay, if you're absolutely sure, honey. But maybe I'll give you a massage to make sure you're relaxed enough to handle it," she said with a smile. At this point, she let her hand slide down my chest and over my stomach. She then found her way to my penis.

"You know me – I never turn down a good massage" I replied.

As she gently stroked my manhood, which was already as stiff as a board, I asked her to describe the man she was with just a short while ago.

"His name was David. He was tall and very handsome. He had broad shoulders and strong arms. I'm guessing he was a football player or a wrestler in school. He was definitely an athlete."

"So you were attracted to him?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she whispered, "very much so." She was now moving herself toward the end of the bed and she took hold of me with both hands. "His confidence and good looks made him very attractive. I was thinking he could probably have any girl he wants. He was very smooth and he clearly knew what he was doing with me."

"Tell me about it," I pursued. My penis was throbbing and I doubted that I would last through the end of the story. Her hands were working their magic on me and her face was just inches away so that I could feel her breath. I wanted her to take me in her mouth, but I wanted to hear this erotic tale even more.

Then she continued recounting the events of the evening. "I hung out with the four guys for about an hour, and then David asked if I'd like to take a walk. I said yes, so we left the group at the bar and headed outside. Wearing my tiny black dress in the warm summer air, walking with such an attractive man, made it seem very romantic. We walked for a few blocks, just talking, and then he asked if I'd be interested in joining him in his apartment. I hesitated and told him I had only known him for a couple of hours. He told me that I was beautiful and that he didn't care how long we'd known each other – he was very attracted to me and wanted to be alone with me."

"He actually said that?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. So I took his hand and said yes, I would like to see his apartment. I was shocked that I accepted his offer, but I thought he was incredibly sexy and I was willing to tease him a bit more. It would be fun to do some innocent playing around with such a hot guy! But it definitely was not supposed to go much farther than perhaps some kissing and fondling."

At this point, my balls were filling to capacity and my mind was racing with the possibilities of how this story might end.

Kelly continued. "On the way to his apartment, which was about 15 minutes away, I found myself more and more attracted to him. The idea of going all the way with him became more appealing, especially since you have talked so often about how the thought of me with another man really appeals to you. It made me think that it might be okay, just this one time."

"Yes, the thought does excite me. It has for a long time. I really don't know why, but it does," I confessed.

"Well, that's good, because when we got to his apartment, things moved quickly. As he made us some drinks, I noticed that the windows were open and the air conditioning was off. Even with the windows open, it was fairly warm in the apartment. In my very aroused state, I decided to throw caution to the wind and see where fate would take me. I went to his bedroom and peeked into his closet. I found one of his white button-down shirts, took off my dress, and slipped into his shirt with just a couple of the buttons fastened. Then I went back out to join him in the living room."

"What did you have on underneath?" I asked.

"I was wearing my red lace bra and the red thong that matches it. You bought them for me on our anniversary last month."

"You look unbelievably sexy in them," I said. "Then what happened?"

"I could see the surprise in his face when he looked at me. He walked up to me without saying a word. He set the drinks down, put his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes. Then he pulled me close so that I could almost taste his lips, but he didn't kiss me. He slowly turned me around so that he could look at me from head to toes, front and back, and he grinned approvingly."

"He then stepped back and pulled his shirt over his head. I saw his bare chest and muscular arms and wanted to dig my fingernails into him right then and there. He looked sooooo good."

As Kelly talked, I could feel my orgasm building and I knew it would not be long before I had to release it. My balls were swollen and it took all I had to hold it back, but I was going to do my best.

She proceeded with what, to this point, had already been the most exciting story my ears have ever heard. "Then he walked up to me and grabbed me and pulled me close. Again he didn't kiss me, but our lips were agonizingly close. His hands went from my hips to my backside and he squeezed my butt firmly. My arms were around his shoulders and I knew that we were going to cross the line soon."

"Oh, boy," I thought. "Don't lose control just yet." I was definitely struggling to keep my orgasm at bay.

"With both hands on my ass, he took one hand and grabbed my hair and tilted my head back. His mouth went straight for mine and our lips came together. The kiss was firm and passionate. I opened my mouth and his tongue found mine, and they wrapped around each other, rolling and licking and sucking. My tongue was bathing in his saliva and I couldn't get enough of it. You know what French-kissing does to me! I was so ready to make love at this point that I just wanted to wrap my legs around his waist and let him have me."

I could tell that Kelly was enjoying telling me the story and how hard I was getting as a result. Her breathing was getting heavier, along with mine. She was starting to rub me faster now, teasing the tip of my cock by touching it lightly with her tongue, and I noticed her nipples were standing at attention.

Then she continued: "We kissed for several minutes and he rubbed me all over my body. My hands were exploring his back and chest. Finally, I had to have more. I slowly pulled away from his mouth. I kissed his neck, and then his chest. I licked his nipples and worked my way down to his belly. He had such strong and beautiful abs! I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be in this position with such a powerful, sexy man! I wanted to feel submissive to him, so I worked my way down until I was on my knees in front of him. While still kissing his abs, I removed his belt. I then unfastened the button on his jeans and, while looking him in the eyes, slowly unzipped his zipper and tugged his jeans down just a bit."

"What was he wearing underneath his pants?" I asked. I was tremendously excited and wanted to hear every detail.

"He had on tight black underwear – very sexy. After helping him out of his shoes, I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them. He looked amazing standing there is his form-fitting underwear. His legs were as muscular as the rest of his body. The bulge in his underwear was evidence of his excitement and he was soooo big. I immediately began fondling him and kissing his stomach. On my knees in front of him, I felt like I was worshipping a Greek God! Then with both hands I reached around and grabbed his butt, pulling him into me so that my mouth was all over his crotch."

As my excitement grew and Kelly's hands continued massaging me, I moaned and groaned with approval. This was driving me crazy! I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My balls were not going to be denied. Kelly kept going with the details...

"Just as I was about to pull his underwear down and free his cock, David grabbed my arms and lifted me up." "Not yet," he whispered. "I couldn't believe he was going to make me wait, but I loved how much control he already had over me. I would have done anything he told me to do – at that point I was definitely his sex slave."

With that comment, I was forced over the edge. I erupted into her hands and spurted onto her chin. She immediately began sucking me and bringing the relief that I so badly needed. My balls emptied into her mouth with a quantity and a force that she wasn't used to from me. I, too, was surprised at the intensity of my orgasm. But hearing my wife talk about being another man's sex slave was simply too much to withstand.

After swallowing my load, she looked at me and purred, "Mmmmm...you seem to like my story! I'll have to do this more often."

"You bet, baby. I'm loving this! But don't stop now. I'm sure that in a few minutes I'll be back and ready again! You've got me pretty worked up!"

So Kelly continued caressing my now-limp, but very sensitive, penis and went on with the tale of her escapade.

"So David picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He was so strong and I loved playing the role of his submissive. He gently laid me on the bed and forcefully tore open the dress shirt I had on, causing both buttons to fly across the room. He stood over me and looked at me lying there on the bed. In just my bra and thong, I was exposed to this stranger, feeling so vulnerable, yet ready to give myself to him completely. It was so incredibly erotic!"

Already I was experiencing new twinges of excitement in my groin. I was hanging on her every word, and my manhood seemed to be listening as well.

"He grabbed my ankles and slowly spread my legs, lifting them into the air. He started kissing my feet and then slowly worked his way up my legs. He licked my calves, kissed my knees, and then he was at my inner thighs. I was on fire and the anticipation was almost enough to make me pass out. I was praying he would finish his journey soon. Finally, his lips arrived and he kissed me all over my most private area. After another minute or so, with our eyes locked on one another's, he slipped his fingers inside the waistband of my thong and slowly started to slide it down my legs and past my ankles, revealing my freshly-shaved pussy. Did you wonder why it took me so long to get ready tonight? I wanted to feel what it's like and decided to give it a try. I love the smooth, sexy feeling of being totally bare. Lying there naked on the bed except for my bra, I was now totally his for the taking.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I have practically begged Kelly to shave her pubic hair for years and she always resisted. This was so erotic! Upon hearing this detail, I noticed that the recovery of my erection received a huge jump-start. I told her to keep talking.

"He positioned himself on his knees, in between my ankles, and leaned down and put his tongue inside of me. His tongue was amazing! He worked his way in and out of my lips, caressing my clit, licking my bare mound, teasing my ass, and then returning to my pussy. I have never been so turned on in my life! It's like my vagina and his tongue were meant to be together. I wanted it to last forever."

Kelly was now talking in more of a moan than in her normal voice. I could sense just how aroused she was by describing this stranger performing such intimate acts on her. I implored her to continue. I was incredibly turned on at the thought of my wife being in total ecstasy with another man. My balls were filling, my cock was rock-hard again, and I couldn't wait to hear more!

"David continued licking and sucking my pussy as I wiggled and writhed on the bed, almost going crazy with lust and desire! Grabbing the back of his head with both hands, I was pushing my crotch into his face in an effort to allow his tongue total access. I didn't know how long I could take this! My body felt like a volcano ready to unleash an inferno of fire and lava. Finally, mercifully, he brought me to the most amazing orgasm I've ever experienced! I've never even imagined coming with such intensity! Cum was dripping down my legs and his face was covered with my juices as his tongue probed for every last drop. He was relentless and I felt like I was in a dream as I slowly came down from the euphoria of my explosion.

For a few seconds, he allowed me to recover as he gently rubbed my mound. But then he started back in on me with his mesmerizing tongue, working his magic like before. While he was licking me, he slipped a finger inside of me, and then another finger, and a minute later David brought me to a second orgasm almost as big as the first! My body was covered in sweat and I was shaking with passion and excitement. His expert ability to go down on a woman is simply incredible! He should teach a class on how to please women."

Why I find it so erotic to hear about another man giving my wife such satisfaction, I'll never understand. What I am sure of is that this was turning me on in ways I've never known. My penis was straining and stretching, and I knew that this story would soon bring me to another fantastic orgasm.

Kelly continued by saying, "I then grabbed his arms and begged him to take me. "Please, please, please, make love to me, David, I cried out. I was so loud that I wouldn't be surprised if all the neighbors heard me, but I just didn't care. Thankfully, David was just as ready and before I knew it, he was on his knees and he positioned me just right for him to take over my body. The next thing I knew, I felt his arms pinning my hands above my head and his beautiful cock making its way inside of me, stretching me like I've never been stretched before! He was long and thick. Overwhelmed at his size and strength, I couldn't believe the pleasure he was giving me. It was like I was on a sexual roller coaster and I had no control of the ride – he was in total control!"

12