My Greatest Sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Ah, there it is! Oh, yes! Yes, there it is! Here it comes, harder! Harder! Yes!'' Jen was the loud one. Jules didn't need to be quiet to hear this. Our neighbors could hear this. It was happening - she was jizzing on my cock. ''Ahh. Ahhhh. Ah, yes! Fuck, oh fuck - yes, yes, yes... oh, God! Yes!''

I held her, starting to thrust again. Her entire body was shaking. I couldn't see Jules, because I had to hold her sister and the steam fogged up the glass again. We were both really tired so I slowly helped her down the shower wall, turning so that my back was against it and she could finally get the full spray of the shower. She was panting hard, rubbing both her tits with two hands, then taking them both and cupping her pussy, running fingers over my cock, hard but not rock hard still lodged in between her lips.

''Oh, my God. That was better than Julie said it was going to be. It's the only reason I came down this week. I just had to have one. I had to cum.'' She fell against me.

''Like I said, I can go again.'' I started moving slowly, getting my cock back up to full status.

''I don't know if I can do anymore for now.'' She breathed, grabbing my face with her hands and again tempting me by resting her forehead against mine. I wanted to kiss her so badly. ''Why don't you start.'' She said. ''I'll catch up.'' I nodded and began pumping up, in our relaxed sitting position. She looked so hot, with the water falling down around her.

Her wet hair, dark and messy. I bent down and took on of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue over the tit-flesh. ''Yeah.'' she breathed. I then stopped fucking for a few moments while I buried myself into her breasts, using both hands to lick them everywhere, molding them in my palms.

''You're tits are so nice.'' I managed to say, then disciplined myself to just hold one while I grabbed her ass again and started pumping into her pussy. I was slightly disappointed in my earlier performance because I'd gotten tired so fast.

I redoubled my efforts and really gave her a hard plowing. Every time her body slid up my pole her hair leapt sending showering beads of water down the front of her body. When she came down, her mouth opened again and again and a sexy groan escaped from her lips whenever she bottomed out.

Her moans drove me crazy and I grabbed her by the back of the hair and scooped her under her thighs. With my knees propped up I started fucking her hard. She pulled at her tits, foreheads banging together as we both gripped each others bodies and hair to keep from slipping apart.

This went on for quite some time. We both had the energy in our new, less tiring position. Between our hands slipping all over each other and the water spraying in every direction, I couldn't hear anything but the liquid splattered surfaces and the provocative moans, grunts and groans coming out of Jen's mouth. At one point, she grabbed the shower bar and pulled herself up, sending my face into her neglected breasts.

I lost all sense of reality and time as I lost myself in her incredible flesh. She wrapped them around my head and I fought against the instinct to breath so I could just hear nothing as I felt the pounding, warmth, water and pussy. When I finally pulled myself away to breath I could see her tongue outside her mouth, licking her bottom lip as her groans turned back into those yelping cries that always came before either sister's impending orgasm.

''It's happening again. I'm really close.'' She almost pleaded. She started pounding faster on my cock, running her fingers down my chest and stomach. One hand drifted to her pussy and she worked her exposed clit as I thrust up to meet her driving rhythm. ''Oh yeah, I'm almost there. Come on!'' She was impatient. My hands gripped her perfect ass and ran under the crack.

There's a moment when a women, on the throes of sexual relief forgets everything around her and cares about only one thing. I knew she was at this point. She had no idea what her name was at this point, just wanted to cum. It was all about flooding my cock with her juices. My roaming hands found a life of their own and I started massaging the bottom of her pussy, and the crack of her ass.

''I need it! I need to fucking climax again! Please, help me! Please!'' She could have been crying, because of the water, I couldn't tell for sure. I ran my hands harder against her crack, finding her asshole. My forefinger dipped around my driving cock and then went back, pressing the brown button. It sank an inch inside before I stopped.

''Aghh! Oh, God - I'm so close! I'm so close! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck me!'' She grabbed the back of my neck and somehow managed to drive down faster, working her clit hard. My hand holding her back reached up and massaged her shoulder and neck, she tilted her head groaning loudly.

My finger, which was still stuck in her asshole started slowly moving around - gently pushing a quarter of an inch in and out while she pounded her clit and I pounded her, massaging her G-spot. She was being bombarded on all sides. Her neck, her ass, her clit, inside her pussy - when she could her hand left the wall and grabbed at her breasts. When she left them, I dove my head down and attacked them.

I bent the finger in her ass towards the wall of her pussy, I could literally feel my cock assaulting her. I knew, by the way she stopped riding me and the walls of her pussy contracted around me that she was having a great orgasm - better than before.

Her forehead was back, pressed against my head. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuhmp.." She didn't finish the rest because she pushed me back, my legs kicking out straight and my back hitting the wall - and then she did it. She kissed me. Attacked me would be more like it.

We explored each other's mouths as her orgasm ripped her body apart. Even after it was over, she continued kissing me, which of course I didn't mind at all. The door to the shower slid open and there was my wife, sitting on the floor, completely flushed. She watched us kiss, a half smile on her face. Water was beginning to splash on the floor.

For some reason Jen quickly stood up, stepping out of the shower dripping wet. She stumbled into the bedroom and walked towards the bed, collapsing - soaking - onto the comforter (which was probably wet already).

''Wow.'' I said to my wife.

''Amazing!'' Jen yelled from the other room, face stuffed inside a pillow. Julie turned towards her and I could tell she was admiring her naked form.

''Did you guy's cum together?'' Jules asked. I shook my head.

''No. I haven't cum a second time yet.'' To her credit she reached into the shower and started jacking me off. After a few minutes it was clear neither of us were in the mind-frame to let that work and she stopped. I kissed her hand before she pulled it out and slowly got up from the floor.

When she left the bathroom, I slid the shower door closed and slowly beat my meat until it was at full steam again. Then I jerked off in the tub, momentarily remembering the place I had gone when I was younger, masturbating in this same exact position. I didn't get there again at that moment, but my release was incredible. Four spurts. One more than my first orgasm.

When I cleaned up and wiped the overflow water that had poured everywhere in the bathroom, I got dressed and saw my wife and my sister-in-law sleeping on the bed. Jules was in skimpy shorts, pussy showing, and a tank top. Jen was still completely naked, with half the comforter now pulled over her.

I ate Julie out while Jen watched that night, and Jen and I made out in the backyard later on that week but we didn't have sex again. I had given her a urinary track infection. It was a problem Julie had when we first started dating - it was rather amazing how similar both girls were. I tried to get them to mess around with each other but they both felt it was crossing the line. Maybe a little alcohol would have loosened them up, but we never found the proper time.

Jen went back last Friday and has called me to just talk a few nights on the phone since then. Julia asked me to pretend, again and more vividly this time, that I was her sister. It really got her going and it's such a fun twist to our usual sex games. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going, but even if that was the only time, I'll still always remember it as the greatest sexual experience I've ever had. Thanks for reading, and letting me get this out. I'm glad it's out there and the world can hopefully get a little glimpse of how amazing this was for me. Thoughts and feedback are always appreciated.

---------------

Thanks for any feedback you might be able to send my way. Looking forward to hearing what people have to think about my first erotic story.