My Guardian Angel

Story Info
Her guardian angel comforts her.
3.6k words
4.37
19.9k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were watering and a scream was caught in my throat. The powder from the airbag choked me and I tried bringing pure oxygen into my lungs by pushing open the car door and breathing in the cool night air. My hands were shaking and I still hadn't shut the car off. I tried to, but didn't have it in park.

I told myself to calm down. I put my car into park, then turned off the key. The engine was still buzzing and I was still choking on the powder. I un-clicked my seatbelt and tumbled out of the car. My tears were falling now, and all I could think was "How am I alive? What just happened?" There was blood on the cement, coming from my forehead. A cry escaped my lips and I fumbled to get up. I looked up towards the other car that I had impacted with. There wasn't much movement that I could see, and my heart started hammering.

"No... no no no no no no..." I cried, starting to crawl over to the car, then pulling myself up and scrambling over to the driver side window. The man, probably around his 60's, was still breathing. He looked at me, his face was bloodied, and I started crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry." I pulled open the door and un-clicked his seatbelt. "I'm calling an ambulance, okay? You're going to be okay, I promise." I tried to sound reassuring, but I think I just sounded incompetent.

My hands were shaking even harder now as I pressed the 3 memorized numbers for the police. I could feel a little blood trickle down my forehead, but it was nothing compared to the other drivers. I looked at him, and he was still breathing heavy. My voice was shaky as I told the dispatcher of the location and that we needed an ambulance and to hurry. Our cars were in the middle of a desolate street area; a head on collision. I had just hung up with the dispatcher when I saw a dark shape against the night sky. Wings. Hovering, then disappearing when I saw them.

My heart pounding subsided a little more.

************************************************************************

I was lying in my bed on my side, holding an ice pack to my head, thinking about the accident. It should have been much worse. The road was especially dark. No streetlights or lamps. The other car didn't have his head lights on, but we were both going the speed limit, 40mph. Still, someone who was in a head on collision shouldn't come out with only a trickle of blood down her forehead and a hurt hand.

I was so lucky to be okay. I kept crying, thinking of the old man. What if I was going faster? He could've been dead. I could've died. My parents were filled with relief when I called them and told them I wasn't physically hurt. But my mom could tell by my voice that nothing was really "okay", and they came and picked me up. Of course, they were just happy I was alright, but I knew that tomorrow I'd be getting a huge lecture about the responsibility that comes with driving a car. As if I didn't know such things, having my license over a year and a half.

Suddenly, strong arms enveloped me from behind. I felt his cool breath by my ear, and I instantly felt better. "I'm here, honey. I'm here." Seth pressed me against his chest while I continued to cry, thinking of all the possibilities and "what if's" of the night. His hands rubbed my arms and back, trying to get me to calm down, but it really had no effect. I was starting to get hysterical again. I was hiccupping and trying to talk and ask questions to no particular person or for no particular reason. My pillow was starting to get tear stained, and I was trying to stifle my sobs. It was near 2am, and my parents were in bed, thinking I was safely tucked away from any other horrors that could find me.

Seth's arms constricted protectively around me, and I knew what he was thinking. I knew he was closing his eyes, pressing his cheek into my hair, and thinking that for the umpteenth time, he'd almost lost me.

Seth's job was simple in theory. Don't let me die. As a Fallen angel turned Guardian angel, he was assigned to protecting the one life that he'd fallen for. He'd never told me why he'd Fallen. I suspect Seth has done terrible things in the past, things that would make me cringe away from him. While I am curious about them, I can tell that whenever I ask, he knows that if he tells me, I won't look at him the same. I don't like to think that's true, but it could very well be.

As it turns out, I'm a magnet for catastrophe, and everything bad in the world seems to gravitate towards me. Two years ago, when I didn't know Seth was my Guardian angel, I'd been caught in the crossfire of a gun fight in a bad part of town. Then, I'd almost fallen to my death while rock climbing. Then, after finding Seth, and ultimately falling in love with him in a short 2 month period, I'd almost drowned in the ocean while vacationing in Maine. And now, a near fatal car accident. My parents were considering locking me inside a bubble for the rest of my life.

I didn't know Seth was my Guardian until about a year after I'd met him. I thought he was dangerous at first. He was tall, wore mostly dark colors, but wasn't "gothic" by any means. He was just cold and mysterious. He seemed like the dangerous type. Mostly kept to himself. Except that he always seemed to be where ever I was. And he always looked like he wanted to protect me from everything.

After getting to know him in one of my classes, we'd started dating. I was never supposed to find out about him. It was when we were in my bed, and my hands were wandering up his back that I felt them. The indents in his back in the shape of an upside down V.

I'd first guessed Batman. After he laughed at me for that, I'd put a little more thought into it and came up with the right answer the second time. It made sense when you put the clues together.

He explained a lot to me in those first couple months. Half the time when we were together, we were taking walks along side streets and in the woods, and he'd tell me folk tales of the Fallen and of The Book. It was hard to keep everything straight, but I was still learning.

The only part where Seth could potentially slip up is if he doesn't see the danger coming. He can't see the future; he can sense danger though, the kind that would be life threatening to the person they're supposed to protect. Not all Guardians have the power to, but he said when one has the kind of relationship with the person they protect like we do, they can sense the danger that surrounds them better than other Guardians. Tonight, when I was driving, he must've sensed that something was going to happen to me. He tries to explain it to me, but it's hard to understand. He says it's like déjà vu, but different, and stronger. It's like you know something's happening, something tangible that you've experienced before. Or something you're trying to prevent from happening.

He's able to see through me, almost propel his sight through me, when I'm in danger, but only then. It's very difficult to understand. If I'm not in danger, and he thinks I am, he couldn't see through me. It's only when we're both on the same level: when I am actually in a life threatening situation, and he's trying to propel himself through me that he can assess the situation and prevent it from happening. Seth says it's not that hard, but sometimes I'll catch him just staring at me wondrously, like he has no idea how he's kept me alive all this time. I don't blame him.

But not only that, it's his job as a Guardian to keep the one you protect safe. If you fail your job, you lose your wings.

I turned around in his arms, and snuggled against his chest. His slow, steady breathing always calmed me. No matter what the situation, he always had an air of strength and composure about him, and I admired that so much.

Of course, I still had no idea what he was doing with someone like me. Clumsy, nerdy, not the skinniest, not the prettiest. Frizzy brown hair that sometimes doesn't like to cooperate. I could go on.

Seth always turns it into: cutely awkward, intelligent, beautifully voluptuous, angelic (har har), and that he loved my hair. I still don't get it.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered into his neck. If the world ended tomorrow, I would never have apologized enough times for what he has to go through to keep me safe.

"Grace," He started, shifting me in his arms and tilting my face up towards him. "you are my life. I don't know why I have to keep telling you that." He gave me a reproachful look, but smiled softly. His smiles always sent my heart into running mode. "It's not only my job to keep you safe," he trailed his fingers over my cheek, "but I can't ever lose you. Not now, not ever. You know I wouldn't change anything, even if I had the chance to be human again. You're my angel." I smiled into his chest, blushing.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

He moaned and pulled me up to him. "I love you" he said back powerfully. He pressed his lips against mine very gently. His dark brown hair was falling in his eyes, and I traced it away with my fingers. Seth's eyes were the most beautiful and seductive things to look in. They were dark, almost black, yet held so much emotion behind them. I was just getting lost in them when I felt his hands slide up my sides to my stomach, and I dropped my eyes and tried to shift under their pressure so they weren't on my tummy.

He growled.

"Enough of that." And he rolled me over on my back, holding my hands in his spread out on either side of me, so I'd be fully exposed to him were I undressed. Luckily, I was wearing a t-shirt, but decided to nix the shorts in the warm weather. I blushed and struggled against him, laughing when he wouldn't let go. "Uh-uh." he murmured, and leaned down and used his nose to push up my shirt.

"Seth..." I objected. I was so self conscious of myself. No matter how much Seth drove me crazy, I'd never let him passed my panties and bra. He'd plead a little, only backing off when he saw how truly scared I was. And those occasions where he did manage to get off my shirt and jeans were few and far between.

I felt his lips against my stomach, and my muscles tightened. His arms, so well defined that the muscle stood out, held mine down gently. Not forcefully. Seth was never forceful. Both he and I knew that if I really wanted to stop, we would. But of course, I didn't. I wanted to go on forever. He felt when my arms relaxed, because he let go of them and moved his hands to rest gently on my sides. He moved back up to my lips and kissed me, this time sliding his tongue in my mouth, while his hand moved down my leg to my thigh, and hitched it up against his waist. Something between and whimper and a moan escaped me, feeling his body pressed against me, and I felt his lips respond.

"You know," I said breathlessly, "I really shouldn't be doing this. You aren't human. You're a bird. I should be running away screaming."

"Mmm, is that so?" He whispered, coaxing my shirt off over my head. I helped easily. "A bird? Mmm... I may have to make you pay for that insult." His breath across my lips made my head whirl. I trailed my hand down his back, lingering where his wings were, tracing my fingers around the V. The wings were invisible to me, but the place where they should be definitely wasn't. The fact this his back and stomach were toned only added to me wanting to put my hands all over his body. He smiled, knowing exactly what I was thinking. His shirt was off next, and he pressed his chest against mine, then rolled me on top of him.

I smiled down at him, and ran my hands over his chest. "Now why," he started, putting his hands on my hips and running his fingers underneath my panties, "do you get all the touching privileges? That hardly seems fair." He added devilishly. I felt my cheeks get hot again, and I bit my lip, looking away from him. "We can stop..." he whispered. I looked down at him, and his eyes held no accusation, no annoyance at me. He simply stared up at me with soft eyes, keeping his hands still on my hips. I didn't feel at all self conscious anymore. My little tummy didn't seem quite so significant anymore. My hair felt almost... sexy? Maybe if I bit my lip more, it would drive him wild...

I smiled down at him, laid my hands on his chest, and leaned over, gently planting a kiss on his collarbone. Readjusting against him so I was straddling him, but still pressed against his chest, he ran his hands up and down my back softly. His fingers trailed, leaving warmth everywhere on me. My kissing was getting more passionate. I wanted him. I wanted him everywhere. I slipped my hands up to his neck and held him there, tugging on his bottom lip with my teeth and making him groan.

Seth's hands stopped at my bra, slipping underneath it a little while our breathing intensified. I could feel his hands becoming restless, not sure if they were allowed access to my bra or not. I moaned into his mouth and moved my shoulder so one of my bra straps fell loose off it. He pulled back and stared at me while his fingers professionally unclasped my bra. The very back recesses of my mind wondered, jealously, where he'd become so adapt at taking a girls bra off. But soon, his lips were on my collarbone, moving lower, and I lost every thought I'd ever had. My arms were shaking as I held myself above him. Seth smiled, and gently rolled me on my back, holding his weight above me and pressing his lips into mine. He started moving lower, slowly, giving me time to stop him if I wanted. I all but pushed him lower on my body. I felt him smile against my stomach before his lips moved to my breasts.

My hands splayed down his back, down to his jeans, and tugged. He straddled my waist, unbuckling his jeans almost giddily, before kicking them down to his ankles and coming back to kiss me. He pressed his waist against me, and I looked up into his eyes. Mine were probably sparkling green while his were shiny black. I moaned, biting on my lip when I felt his hand slip past my panties. His mouth opened, then curved into a smile when my body trembled with pure pleasure. Dark hair fell against my cheek when he kissed me, and I buried my hands in his hair, wanting every part of his body against mine. I was breathing harder now, pulling my lips away from his to breathe. His fingers were touching my clit gently, teasingly. I moved my hips up a little and slipped out of my panties before kicking them down to the end of my bed. I wrapped them around his hips and felt him press against me. Pulling me up to kiss him, his eyes held something new. Almost possessive in them. I ran my hand down his stomach, then underneath his boxers and touched him tentatively. He nodded, his mouth open against mine, and I kept going. His hips thrust once against my hand, and my lips curved into a smile. I leaned up and bit his bottom lip, moaning louder than intended. Seth's lips and breathe were on my shoulder.

"Seth..."

His eyes bore into mine. I could tell he was waiting for me to tell him "Yes". And very suddenly, I became shy again. His eyes were so dark, and he was trembling, my hand still on him. I blinked, blushing and hid my face in his neck. Softly, I whispered his name again. He waited. Now he was just having fun with me, I could tell.

I moved my lips to his ear and whimpered a small "Please..." into it. He groaned loudly, and pressed his full body against mine. Seth wrapped his arms under and around my back, pulling me up against him while he pushed in me. I trembled a little, but it didn't hurt, and I instantly started moaning against his ear. Seth had his arm under my right leg, pulling it up almost to his shoulder while he thrust inside me. I moved to kiss him again, and his lips were so tense. I could feel him holding back, trying not to push too hard, but I wanted him to. I wanted him to thrust in me and look at me with lust.

He pulled me up suddenly, his hands under my arms, locking eyes with me on top of him now. I moved my body and hips up and down on him, his hands helping me move up off him. He was moaning with his mouth open, his dark hair in his eyes. I threw my head back, moving faster on him. My hand was suddenly behind his head, and I coaxed him towards my breasts and curled my fingers in his locks. My whimpers were getting louder, and I pulled him back to my lips to stifle my moans. An orgasm was building inside me, and I moved my hand down to my clit, touching while Seth and I kissed. He thrust up in me and I dug my nails into his back. He was saying my name over and over in my ear, and I was answering each time with an innocent moan, all I could manage while still focusing on Seth inside me. I rubbed my clit harder, leaned my head back, and opened my mouth while I orgasmed over him, a white light spreading across my vision. His name escaped my shaky lips while I contracted around him. His hands pressed on my back, holding me against his chest. I moaned, wanting more.

My lips traveled back to his ear. "Seth, please..." I begged with him as innocently as possible, still breathless from my orgasm.

He groaned, pressing his fingers further into my back and squeezing his eyes. "Please... please fuck me..." I whispered.

Seth's eyes shot open, and no sooner was I back on my back. I spread my legs a little more, and Seth held himself up on his arms. He started thrusting into me slowly, watching my eyes react to his length. Then he moved faster, my lips parting while he continually hit my G-spot. I cried out, then came over his hard member. He leaned over me, grabbing my arms and thrusting inside me while staring into my eyes. There were tears in the corners of my eyes, not from pain but pleasure. He kissed them away with shaky lips, before locking his lips with mine, then thrusting himself so deep inside me and holding there. I gently kissed back to his ear, nibbling gently while he breathed on my shoulder. I felt him inside me when he released, and moaned his name and kissed his lips. There was a jagged groan on my shoulder, and I felt his teeth bite very gently. We stayed like that, my legs locked around him, his forehead pressed against my shoulder, and him still inside me. We were breathing hard, and a layer of sweat covered our bodies. Seth's hair was tickling my shoulder, and I giggled after a little while.

He propped himself up on his elbows, looking rugged and very, very sexy. "You giggled..." he smiled, and brushed a curl away from my face. He pushed his lips against mine, then slowly slid out of me, and pulled me against him when he went to lay on his back. I threw a leg over his waist, and his hand trailed slowly down my back. Both of our breathing still weren't back to normal.

"You're my angel." he whispered to me, his lips close to my ear. His breath traveled down my neck and back, giving me goose bumps.

I rolled over, my chin resting on his collarbone. "I wonder if that was dangerous and life threatening towards me..." I whispered.

He smiled and stuck out his tongue, but tucked me safely under his arm. "I won't ever let anything happen to you. I promise." I nodded against his chest, then planted a kiss there. Seth, my angel.