My Guide to Sex in a Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept our conversation low which meant we had to lean close to one another to speak and we had the best, dirtiest, most honest talk about our sexual fantasies I have ever had all at a restaurant. By the time I got into his car I was ready to suck him dry. By the time we got to my place I was soaking wet and ready to go. We fucked all night and tried out several of our fantasies together. We ended by taking a shower together and then falling asleep with me curled up lying on his chest with one leg draped over him and my hand right by his cock.

I could probably go on for pages and pages but these are the major things I try to make sure I do on a regular basis in my life. I hope that some of these thoughts of mine serve to make your life better and if you are lucky enough to find that special person then I hope you really make it work because in my mind there is nothing better for the world than a strong, happy couple.

12