My Gynecologist Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky gynecologist fantasy!
1k words
3.72
108k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.


Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

Finding a good doctor is hard. Finding a good gynecologist is almost impossible.

It all started when my gynecologist moved her practice to another city. Forced to seek out a replacement, I started looking, but finding a female gynecologist—the thought of a man examining my privates made me sick—is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But after weeks of fruitless search, I finally found the perfect candidate. Okay, she was a little young and inexperienced, but even a newbie would be better than a man—no offence to any man reading this, but I am just not into guys.

I was not quite sure what to expect as I waited in the exam room, but it sure as hell was not the breathtaking young woman that walked in moments later. Somehow, I managed to get through the routine questions, but the second I felt her gloved fingers on my labia, I all self-control left my body.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned softly as the fantasy began.

No longer bound by the laws of reality, the fantasy gynecologist started gently massaging my lower lips.

"Wh... what are you doing?" I asked softly, still unsure if the unexpected turn of events I was experiencing was a result of my imagination or real life. But when she peered up at me with lust-filled eyes, I knew it was all in my head. Still, that would not stop me from enjoying every second of it. But my new doctor had other plans in mind. Or so I thought as I felt her fingers leave my labia. I was about to protest when I saw her lean forward.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned softly as I felt her hot breath on my poon. Moments later, she parted her lips and outstretched an avid tongue.

"Oh god!" I moaned as I felt her tongue dive past my labia. It traveled all the way up my pussy before being pulled back out.

"Want a taste?" she inquired in a sensual voice. Although all I want was to feel that worm tongue of hers inside me again, I nodded. Smiling, she got to her feet and I soon found myself peering up at her. Before I could even realize what was happening, she leaned forward and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as I felt my own pre-cum on her tongue as it darted around my mouth. I soon started reciprocating her eager tongue strokes as soft moans flowed past our lips. We explored each other's oral cavities for almost a minute before I realized just how desperate I was for her to return to my cunt. Unfortunately, I would have to wait as, the second the kiss was broken, she tore the hospital gown off my body and focused on my boobs.

"Mmmmm!" I was unable to keep from moaning. Although a breast massage was not what I had been hoping for, there was no denying just how masterfully she manipulated my nipples. Another moan flowed past my lips as she used her tongue, fingers and the years of experience she undoubtedly had to play with my nipples, sending wave after wave of arousal washing over my body. My moans grew in intensity until I could no longer bear it.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" I begged between two moans.

A few chuckles flowed past her lips as she pulled away from my breasts. Luckily, her laughter had come to a stop by the time I felt her hair brush against my inner thighs.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned in anticipation. The blissful exclamation was soon followed by a much louder one as I felt her tongue once more dive into me.

"FUCK!" I almost yelled as she started eagerly tongue-fucking the shit out of my pussy. My breathing grew increasingly short as my moans grew in both intensity and length.

"Oh god!"

"Oh yes!"

"Oh fuck!"

My moans echoed throughout the exam room as my doctor's tongue dove in and out of me at an astonishing speed. So quickly in fact, that it soon became impossible to tell when it was in and when it was out. But that did not matter; all that mattered was the way it made me feel. And trust me when I say it made me feel AWESOME! And things were about to get even more awesome.

"I'm gonna cum!" I soon announced. Sure enough, the first wave of orgasmilk soon flowed up from the depths of my pussy. Moments later, it gushed forth, squirting into my lover's mouth.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she continued tongue-fucking my shivering cunt. Unfortunately, that was the last thing I heard before I was snapped back to reality by the voice of my all-too-real gynecologist.

"A... are you all right?" she asked, "You're squirming."

"I... I'm sorry," I muttered, too turned on to find a suitable explanation. Although the sight of that gorgeous woman between my legs was hotter than anything I had ever seen, I knew I had to keep my urges in check; I could not afford to lose another gynecologist. Especially not one so hot...

A few minutes later, the exam was over and I was informed the preliminary exam showed no signs of anything being wrong, but that I should wait for the test results to be sure. But that was the last thing on my mind; I was too focused being disappointed that nothing more than my fantasy had happened. But maybe the next visit would be different. A girl can always hope, right?

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers