My Haunted House

Story Info
On Halloween, all can be surprised.
1.6k words
4.24
41.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I mention I hate Halloween?

I didn't bother them, why did they find such a need to bother me? Dumb college kids, running about drunk and stupid. Make it Halloween and all Hell breaks loose.

Gimme a break. I didn't ask for my aunt's old house, it's just what came in the will. The fact that it's creepy as hell isn't my business either. Not everyone can afford to keep their house in good repair. Especially when they just got it a month ago.

At first I thought it was funny that my aunt had left me the haunted house in the neighborhood. Dark shutters, peeling paint, creaky doors. Yes, it was scary looking. Yes, it looked abandoned. Yes, she had died in her bed there. But a free house was something I couldn't pass up and slowly but surely I was putting it back together.

For now, it was still the haunted house of the neighborhood, and the college kids decided a trip back to adolescent memories would be just the ticket. Stoop around the house, and dare someone to go in. Or be real assholes like last night and throw eggs at the back. Wish I hadn't locked my guns up in my safe that night.

I was cranky from trying to get those eggs off all morning and searching for a job all day. I was simply not in the mood for some prissy girls and their douchebag boyfriends to fart around on my property. If they decided to do something dumb, well, it wasn't my fault they had wandered up here.

Besides, if they wanted a good Halloween scare, the first one that came in would get it.

I heard the front door creak as it swung open. I stealthily dropped to my knees in my bedroom the floor above, peering through a hole in the wood that gave me a clear view down to the front door. At least she was cute.

About five foot ten, and a brunette, this girl boasted some above average breasts and long legs. She finished off the beer in her hand before tossing it on my floor, the glass bottle bouncing down the entrance hallway. She giggled behind her at some unseen friends that must be out in my front lawn and closed the door.

She took a few tentative steps forward and ignored the working light switch I had installed yesterday, instead flicking on a flashlight. She was clearly in the Halloween spirit, wearing a skimpy school girl outfit. A low cut white blouse showed off the black bra underneath, and she was practically exploding out of the shirt anyway. A red plaid miniskirt made it maybe halfway down her thighs, and I had a feeling there wasn't any underwear underneath. She smoking, the dream of perverted porn watchers with a schoolgirl fetish worldwide.

Fine. We can both have fun here.

I knew the back ways of my house better than anyone else and certainly better than a slightly tipsy college girl. Within a minute of her slow exploration of my house I was behind her, sneaking closer.

She almost shrieked as she accidentally knocked a nightstand over. Then she did try to shriek, but I had already put the bag over her head and muffled her cries with my hand.

"Quiet now. You make any noise, and I'll have to kill you now. Understand." I said in my best serial killer voice. It wasn't very good, and sounded like a bad imitation of Batman, but she was thinking too clearly at this point and didn't seem to notice. She mumbled something into my hand and nodded.

I guided her downstairs, her feet slipping as I forced her down the irregular staircase. I figured if I was going to give this girl the scare of her life, might as well make it a good one.

My basement wasn't much, and certainly wasn't finished. But it did have a slender metal pole sticking up in the utility room where I had put my tools for the fixer-up job I had. Why? I don't know. But I was going to take advantage of it now.

I pushed her back against the pole, and then quickly grabbed a nearby coil of rope and bound her hands behind her back, behind the pillar. She was still so shocked by her situation that she wasn't struggling, and I used this to my advantage, adding more rope above and below her breasts, around her stomach and a bit more around her waist.

"Open wide." I growled, lifting the bag enough to reveal her mouth. She complied instantly, and I shoved a red ball gag into her mouth, buckling it tightly behind her head. Something I had acquired for use on an earlier girlfriend and had never gotten rid of. She twisted her head a bit, trying to get it out, but it was pointless.

She stood there, bound to the pole, the bag still over her face, her body slowly testing her bonds. She was whimpering into the gag, but otherwise was surprisingly docile.

Then I realized. She wasn't whimpering, she was moaning. She wasn't testing her bonds, she was enjoying their feel. She liked this.

I had planned on leaving her bound and gagged for ten minutes or so before letting her go and throwing her out of the house for a scare, but now I was rapidly deviating from the plan. I took the bag off her head, and her green eyes bored into mine.

"You're getting a kick out of this, aren't ya?' I asked, slightly incredulous.

She blushed the smallest bit, but then nodded her head. I stood there for a second. She stared at me, and then began to spread her legs.

Fuck it.

I grabbed one of her full breasts with my hand, the other one going under her skirt. I began to search for her clit while fondling her breast. A nice full breast it was. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning hard into the gag.

I was right. No panties. And she was wetter than a fish just taken out of water. My index finger began to play with her clit, while my middle finger parted her lips and thrust inside. She shuddered in delight.

I continued to thrust and tease her clit and lips with my finger, my other hand rotating through her two breasts. At this point her breasts were practically falling out of her shirt and bra, so I helped them along, pulling them out. I then took one in my mouth, gently sucking it while roughly playing with the other breast. Her eyes were clenched shut as she breathed heavily. The mix of rough and gentle play was building her to unimaginable heights. She opened her eyes, begging me with them not to stop, to let her climax.

"Hell no." I said, feeling that my cock was now rock solid. "You trespassed into my house. I can't be that nice. Wouldn't be a punishment then, would it?"

Now she was whimpering into the gag and trying to push her body against my fingers that I had left scant inches from her clit, still dripping from her juices.

"Plemmh! Plemmh!" She gasped into the gag, tortured by the fact that her relief was close.

"Well, just because you asked nicely." I grinned, dropping my pants. She took a quick look down, and I could see a bit of relief play on her face. She wanted this, maybe more than I did.

I thrust inside her, hard, and she screamed into the gag in pleasure. I began to thrust my hips forward, just little thrusts, trying to keep her excited. Drool was pouring down her mouth from the gag, and despite the ropes, she was pushing against me as hard as she could.

"Hamher! Hemher!" The gag made her speech impossible to hear clearly, but I got the idea. So smiling cruelly, I pulled out again. She looked incredulous, and struggled against the ropes, straining to get at me. She whimpered, almost on the verge of tears, she wanted to finish so bad. Juices trailed down her leg, and she simply writhed against the pole.

I was a bit turned out. Enough that I deviated from my plan to torture her sexually. I was in so quickly that she was taken completely by surprise. Her pussy lips closed in around my cock, causing her to shudder with each deep thrust I delivered. She rubbed her body against my, straining to get me in as deep as possible. I obliged, spearing into her, listening to her moans of pleasure.

She began to struggle viciously against the ropes as the orgasm took her, racking her body side to side, unable to move from the restraints but trying her mightiest as ecstasy overtook her. I continued to thrust through the orgasm, delivering her maximum pleasure as my hands worked her breasts and my mouth her neck. One was never enough for me, and I continued without pause through this orgasm into a second one, her struggles futile as I gutted her insides like an animal.

As she went through her second orgasm, I released my own, my cum flowing into her in great, shuddering bursts. She moaned happily each time my cock ejaculating, glad to have me inside her, wanting it, desiring it. I gave her all I had.

She was breathing heavy as I stepped back. I reached behind her head, unstrapping the gag. She worked her jaw for a moment, then looked back at me and smiled.

"Not too bad, huh?"

"Just what I was looking for. Now put that back in. I'm not expected to come out of this haunted house til morning."

Did I mention I love Halloween?