My Hermaphrodite Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ahm, well..."Focus man, focus. How the hell did I get into this situation?"Well, I think there was a misunderstanding between us, I mean..."

She batted her eyelashes. Two huge butterflies. "What sort of misunderstanding?" She placed her arm on my leg.

"I thought we were going... I mean..."Hell, where did I forget my balls?"I mean, I'm, you see, it's ... What do you want, Jasmine?" I finally said.

"Cut the crap, Ian." Her voce had that sharp edge again. "You know exactly what I want."

"Seriously, I can say I don't have a clue."

"What, you're like six years old or something or just retarded?" She traced her finger through my inner thigh, slowly. When she reached my crotch I jumped up and my kneecap hit the living room table, hard. I sat down immediately; my eyes had tears from the pain.

"Look Ian, you know why you're here."

"The job you offered me." I mumbled through the pain.

"Exactly. I tailored that one just for you. It's not exactly as if the IT team can't do the job."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I want you near. To be honest, when the client decided not to sign the next stage contract, I knew I was going to fire you and your team. The company is in a crisis and I needed to make fast decisions."

Such a sweet lady, and I was suspecting her motives."I thought you actually cared."

"It's called cutting the fat. Efficiency. They are redundant assets."

"They are people, some have families."

"They cost more money to keep than they are worth. You don't need a degree in mathematics to know what that means." You were on that list too, until I saw you in the elevator yesterday."

"Huh?"

"When I saw you, it was kind of sad. I said to myself, I'll never have someone so beautiful."

"Yeah, right."

"Honest." She placed her hands between her breasts. "I've never seen anything like these crazy blue Japanese eyes of yours."

"My mom's side is half Mongolian, my father is Irish."

"And I thank god that the two ends met. You're exotic. Like a blond angel."

Well, actually a lot of woman say that. That I'm beautiful. Like a husky puppy is beautiful or one of those angels from pink pictures in five-year-old girls' bedrooms. Still that's not something they like to take to bed with them.

"So I checked with people and found out who you are." She said. "Since then I've been figuring a way to get you near. Believe me; I wasn't able to think of anything else since yesterday."

"I don't understand."

"What's to understand? I want you, Ian. I'm used to getting what I want."

"Wait, wait." I made the time out sign with both hands. "You're not supposed to be attracted to me. I mean hermaphrodites...."

"We prefer Hemaphro Americans."

"Sorry, Hemaphro Americans."

"I was kidding, you silly bunny, go on." She removed a silk belt that circled her waist and the baby doll opened up like the red sea in front of Moses, revealing a flat stomach and suggestive parts of her beautiful mounds.

"Your kind isn't supposed to be attracted to heterosexual males. I read that on Wikipedia."

"You mean the encyclopedia where anyone in the world can write whatever bullshit is on their mind."

"Apparently so. Look, this is all very flattering, but I have a girlfriend."

"I know that. Sue."

I made a blank look.

"What? I'm a business woman. I always come prepared to business meetings. I don't care, I'm not greedy. I'll have you just for a night or two each week, she can have you for the rest of the week. Of course I do travel abroad, and I would like you to join me from time to time."

"Such a generous offer. Did it not even occur to you that I might have a problem with cheating?"

"It occurred to me you'll have a problem with being unemployed."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Don't play dumb. Look, I'm offering you a dream job. You get to keep your salary and in due time, if you'll make me really happy, I'll even consider the raise Chin promised. In return I ask for a really small favor. Keep an open mind. I'm sure you're going to enjoy this as much as I will." She traced a well groomed finger across her naval and down to her red panties. Bad move. There was an unmistakable huge bulge, rising where there should have been none. The moment she touched herself there, it stirred with a life of its own.

I jumped away from the couch. "Look, Jasmine, I don't know why you're thinking I'll just flow with your suggestions, but no way."

"Sit down, Ian." That stern voice again.

"This meeting went way beyond the borderline of over friendliness into sexual harassment zone. I suggest I simply walk out of here and we both forget this night ever happened."

"Sit down, Ian."

I ignored her and went through the hallway to the door. There was a frightening moment when the handle didn't turn."

"You'll need this to open the door."

I turned around. She stood there half naked with the gown open. Her magnificent breasts rising and falling to the rhythm of her excited breath. She had something that looked like a car remote dangling from a string in her left hand.

"Gimme that."

"Nothing for free." She leaned forward. I tried to push her away but she grabbed both my wrists and pinned them to the door. I'm slim, but hardly a pushover. However, I couldn't budge her arms an inch. I started to breath heavily.

"Little bunny, you're sweating." She leaned further and placed her lips on mine. I turned my head sideways. She licked my ear, real slowly. I felt her moist tongue as it explored the inner passageways. She kissed my cheek. Once. Twice. Then she kissed the corner of my mouth. Her tongue tried gently to pry my lips open. "I like that game." She whispered in my ear. "It's even better this way."

"Let me go." My voice came out croaky and weak.

"Just a little kiss."

"Let me go. This is ridiculous."

She giggled. "It is. You're acting like a scared teenager."

"Ok, Ok." I turned my head and gave her a fast one on the upper lip. She grabbed my lip with her teeth and pulled gently.

"I'm not your auntie." My boss inflated her cheeks and gently exhaled the wind on my eyes, nostrils and closed mouth. "A little French kiss. Come on, I promise I'll be gentle."

Alright, what the hell.A goddess is trying to kiss you, you idiot. Stop thinking on what's between her legs.I closed my eyes and opened my lips.

She let go of my arms and grabbed my head. Her lips connected ravenously as she started exploring my mouth. Her tongue like a fast snake twirled around mine. She held like that for twenty seconds, exploring, tasting. Next she placed one hand on my ass cheek and drew me closer while she leaned further. I felt the bulge in her panties rock hard against my stomach. "Ohhh." She moaned inside my throat and rubbed against me. She clenched her hand around my ass so hard it hurt and pushed me further into her. Thus, she dry humped me a couple of times, moaning loudly. Finally, she let go.

I was out of breath, so was my boss. Her beautiful mounds rose up and down merrily and she was smiling again. I looked down. The mushroom head of a huge angry red penis was peeping from the elastic band in her panties. I shuddered and quickly looked back up.

"Now let me go. You said that if I'll kiss you you'll let me go."

She laughed. "When was that?"

I tried to grab the remote but she simply raised her hand. Standing on tiptoes I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Your face is all red. It makes you even cuter, if that's even possible. You want it?" She lowered her hand and inserted the remote into her panties. She messed with herself down there for a few seconds and when her hand came back again it was empty." See if you can find it." She turned around and walked back to the living groom.

What a bitch. After weighing my options I followed her. She was strewn on the couch like a big cat, her arms folded behind her head.

I took out my mobile. "I'm calling the police." I said.

She jumped like a tigress and was on me in a second. She forced my arm backward and pried the mobile from my fingers as if I was a toddler. Then it too disappeared inside her panties. "Now there are two things you need to search."

"You're a fucking pervert."

She simply gave me that Cheshire grin I was learning to hate, then went back to the couch.

"I'm not doing that."

"Look, I can still have my fun even without your cooperation, but it's much sweeter if you'll play along. I promise I'll let you have the remote if you find it."

"All right, you asked for it." I shouted. I went over, grabbed her panties and pulled them hard past her thighs to her knees.

"Just a second, let me help you." She bent her legs and wiggled out of them real slowly. "There we go. What do you think?"

I didn't want to look but I did. It was like one of those ogrish sites with grotesque scenes that make you sick to your stomach but still you cannot take your eyes off. It was big. I've once seen in the gym sauna a three-legged Latin guy with a ten-inch monster. My boss's one-eyed Jack was smaller, maybe eight inches maybe a little bigger, but it was much thicker than three legs'. The head looked like a huge mushroom with well-defined borders. It was moving slowly up and down, like it was breathing. Beneath the big cock dangled a sack of hairless testicles the size of tennis balls.

"Go on, touch it." She said.

"Hell if I'll do, I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"I'm not touching that. Give me the fucking mobile, I'm not calling any one." The mobile was wedged between her legs, of the remote there was no sign.

"Take it."

"Not a chance."

"Too bad." She opened her legs a bit and the mobile fell on the couch, then she closed them back. "You want your phone and the remote, you'll need to pry open these legs, lover boy."

"What for, you'll simply take them away from me."

"I promise I wont."

"I don't believe you."

"Come on, Ian, just this little game and you'll have the remote. I swear on my daughter's honor."

"You've got a daughter? I didn't know you're even married."

"I'm not and I've got two daughters."

"Swear on their lives."

"Ok, I swear on Ami, my daughter's life that if you get the remote you can keep it."

I approached her slowly. Ok, I'll play your game, bitch. I tried to pry her legs using raw muscle. They didn't budge.

"You need to be gentler, love. Try licking the head." She placed her hand gently on her rigid cock then rubbed the head between thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck me if I'll become a cocksucker."

"Maybe later. Come on, I've already sent a list to HR, with the names of all the people that are gonna get a release letter tomorrow. All it takes to remove your name from that list is that you bend that nerdy set of douchebag morals a little. Open your mind. I'm not a man and it won't make you gay."

"Yeah, right."

"OK, maybe a little, but no one will ever know." She smiled, "Come on, aren't you even a little bit curious?"

"Ok. I'll..." I sat down on the table, facing that gorgeous body minus the parts that didn't belong there. A multitude of thoughts buzzed through my head. It's not like I haven't practiced oral sex with women before. I actually like it. The look on their faces. The powerful feeling of pleasuring another person.

"Go on." She whispered.

I wrapped my fingers around the cock. It was so thick my thumb and forefinger could barely meet. It was warm and I could feel her pulse sending Morse code of passion up my arm. It actually wasn't bad as I thought it would be.

"Ohhhhh." She gave a long sigh and tilted her head backwards. Then she placed her hand on my crotch. There was an unmistakable bulge there. Even if my mind rebelled against what was happening, my body sang a different tune.

"Go on sweetie, don't be afraid." She took her hand off my penis and placed it on the back of my neck. Gently, she ran her fingers through my hair, all the time pulling my head towards the heaving creature.

I had a moment of indecision. I don't like this woman on one hand. She's pushy, manipulative and I don't like to be bossed around. I'm not so fond of the idea of cheating on my girlfriend either. On the other hand there's a chance to save my job and I do need the money. I had to admit that Sue was a little gold-digger. I'm really not certain she'll stick with me if I won't be able to spoil her with presents and expensive vacations. Plus I hate being called square. Plus, I'm really, really aroused right now.

Lust won.

I reached with the tip of my tongue and tasted the mushroom's corona.

In response, the bulbous head rose a bit and swelled a little more. The slit on the cap's head spewed forth a drop of clear liquid. "Ohhh god, yes, sweetie."

I did that again and got the same enthusiastic response. I've never done anything like that before but I've been given head a couple of times and I sure know what I like. I licked the underside slowly, feeling like a pervert and loving every moment of it. She moaned and settled her head on the couch arm.

"Mmmmmm... Use your mouth, babe."

I kissed the head quickly. Moistened my lips and kissed it again, this time slower. When my lips touched the cape I sent my tongue forward. I pushed it against the slit and forced the skin around it to part.

"Wow, babe, where did you learn to do that?"

"Sue." I said and continued to tongue fuck her.

She moaned. I sent my tongue exploring once again. The shaft backside and topside, the corona, the cape, I even got as far down as the sack of gold and got a pat on the head.

"You're killing me, babe, I knew you'd be amazing." She whispered. "Now put it in your mouth before I burst."

"Ok, but don't come in my mouth."

"Ok."

I put my lips back at the cap, licked it then used my teeth for a mock bite. I rested my lips on it for a few seconds and then simply opened my mouth as large as I could. Allowing the mushroom head to slide inside. I used my tongue again and rubbed it up and down the cap, taking special care to caress the corona, knowing it held a huge amount of nerves.

"You're a natural, babe."

I raised my head. "Thanks, I think. If you'll open your legs I can sit myself between them and I'll have a better access."

She sure opened them fast enough and I grabbed my mobile. I placed it inside my pocket and settled myself between her legs. I was too hot to stop. Facing her I grabbed the cock again and sucked the huge head in.

She moaned louder. "Oh baby, yes." Her long legs closed by themselves around my head as she drew me near.

I felt the cap rub my palate as she pushed deeper inside my mouth. I sucked it in, applying suction. Her hand touched my hair. She gently patted it but after awhile started to push me further and deeper. I raised my head, keeping my lips shut tight around the massive shaft. My lips caressed the corona and the cap then dived again. I heard her moaning somewhere in the distance but didn't care. Something was about to explode in my pants. Up and down the shaft I went, like I've been hungry for that all my life. From time to time I stopped and sucked like this was some bizarre lollipop.

"Th... Below. Please."

I raised my head. "What?"

Impatiently she grubbed her huge balls and raised the sack. Oh and behold, beneath a very feminine vagina blinked at me. It was already moist and like the rest of her body, almost devoid of hair.

"Lick it babe. Please."

I didn't stop to ask for directions. My tongue eagerly attacked the large crevice aiming at the top edge where I knew the love button is located.

"Yes " She almost shouted.

My palm still gently on her cock, rubbing it up and down slowly, my tongue sent her over the edge. Her clitoris, like the rest of her was huge. Like a small pink penis, it stuck out off the pussy lips. I licked it and she screamed. I licked it slowly, like I did a minute ago with its larger brother. I stuck my free hand's finger inside her looking for the top of the sensuous cave ceiling where the G spot sat. My finger bumped against something hard. It was the remote. I tried to circle my finger around it but only pushed it deeper. I tried with two fingers, seeking for a way around the object. My fingers rubbed against her walls and she started to convulse.

"Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." She moaned.

Her legs closed around my head. I placed my mouth around the big clitoris and sucked it in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh" If any neighbors held a doubt about what's happening, that scream surly took care of that. She convulsed for a few seconds and then pushed my head away from her clitoris as the touch became unbearable. She grabbed my head then and drew me towards her penis.

"Go baby, I want to..." She pressed her fingers and butted the huge mushroom head against my lips. I opened wide and she rammed it in all the way to my throat. I gagged. Bile was coming up. I coughed. It didn't hinder her for a second. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled with brute force. I couldn't even protest the brutality because my mouth was full and I started pushing backwards and away from her. Her eyes were closed and she was oblivious to my attempts. She started ramming her cock inside. The huge head kept butting with force against my throat.

"Oh, Shit." She had a spasm. The hand at the back of my head suddenly clenched. She pulled me harder and at the same time rotated her pelvis, ramming the cock in and out. The first spurt of hot sperm filled my mouth to the brim, choking me. The second had even more volume and the white sticky fluid gushed outside. She rammed her cock twice more in my mouth and then pulled it out and let the final stream on my face

"Oh ... baby, you're a mess." She laughed between heavy intakes of air. "Wow, that was... Wow. Two orgasms at both ends. That was a first time for me."

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full." She laughed again.

I was still spitting spunk and my hair had a natural gel in it made of hermaphrodite sperm. My throat was sore and I felt pretty much disgusted with myself.

***

I stood in her shower for something like ten minutes washing my hair, gargling and spitting out water. When I felt clean I simply stood there, facing the wall with my eyes closed, allowing the water to rain down, trying very hard not to think.

"Want me to do your back?" I didn't even hear her come inside. She hugged me from behind and purred like a huge cat. "That was awesome, honey." I felt her cock rigid again, pulsing against my back. She leaned and inserted her tongue into my ear. Then she started to lick my face. "Was it great to you too?"

"Let me go." I said.

"No one is holding you." She said though she held me very tight. "I left the remote on the kitchen table."

I freed myself from her loving hands. She didn't resist, though on the way out she gave me a slap on my ass. I stumbled outside, naked, and ran to the kitchen, still dripping water. The remote indeed was on the table. Putting my clothes on without drying myself I faltered barefoot to the hallway and pressed the remote. Nothing happened. I pushed harder, still nothing. I located the sensor and pressed the remote against it. The stupid bitch must have ruined it when she put it inside her pussy.

"It's isometric, it needs my finger to operate." She had a towel on her head but was otherwise still naked. "Promised I'll give it to you but I didn't say anything about opening the door."

I threw the remote to her. "Open the fucking door, you demented bitch. I'm tired of your tricks and games. I don't know who the fuck raised you or how come you think you can get away with treating people like this, but you're in serious need of professional help."

Her smile disappeared. She put on a calculating cold look of a business woman I haven't seen before. She pressed the remote and the door opened. "You'll walk out that door, Ian, and you lose your job."