My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb and index finger were in my adjacent holes and so pulsed together. There was a sort of calm excitement from this. Before I could sort out that calmness, he pushed his thumb as far into me as possible and I lurched. "Ahhh, there she is." he whispered. All I knew was that he shifted from rubbing my clit to my vaginal roof. I felt him gently rub his thumb in short strokes over my textured roof and it felt different and perhaps even MORE wonderful than before. I'm no stranger to my G-spot, but I was surprised how easily he found it on his first try. I began to feel light headed, warm and full so I barely noticed a change in what he did inside my ass. Suddenly, there were more fireworks, this time inside my brain. I felt it swell, squeeze my sinuses shut and make me truly high. Street noises and my voice faded away as if someone turned down a volume knob. Just before the day went dark, I felt my arms and legs quake violently. Overwhelmed by the high, I closed my eyes briefly and moaned.

My eyes blinked open and I was no longer standing. Speedo had moved me to the towel and was gently slapping my face, looking down on me and terrified. He shouted something, but to whom? "Ohhhhh, THAT was... I never... What happened? How did I get way over here in a split second? What did you do to me?"

"Thank God. One thing at a time. You passed out at the wall, but I caught you and you're not hurt. That wasn't a split second ago. You been totally out for, let's see... more than four minutes. I was about to yell for our friends below to call an ambulance, but you were muttering over and over 'sooo, good... that was ...' If you didn't come around in the next minute, you would have awoken in a hospital. Damn, you scared me. I never had anyone pass out for over a minute before. I guess I have to retire that move."

"Don't you dare! I loved it. You have to tell me what it was. What was that, my fourth climax? How many times have you made a woman come in one session?"

"I was with a woman who was in her forties and never had an orgasm. I never got to that last move, but between my dick and fingers I stopped counting at thirty-seven orgasms over about six hours. My arm cramped up so I had to quit though she was willing to keep going. As far as WHAT I did... maybe it's best kept secret. Can you sit up and have a cool drink?"

"The drink's a good idea and I can use a few minutes' rest, but I still want to feel that big cock in me. Are you up for it?" Waiting for his considered reply, I stood and wobbled my iced water to the roof wall and looked down. A little cheer came from the group. One said he was concerned by the way I fell over, but my boyfriend assured them I was OK. They made Speedo update them every minute or they would call the cops. "I'm fine. My 'BOYFRIEND' made me cum so hard I actually passed out for several minutes. Isn't he great?" I raised one hand in a V for peace, or victory, and they applauded. How wonderful complete strangers would be so concerned. "OK, I'm ready to go again!" They laughed, but I was.

Speedo had his arm around me. His support and concern were palpable. I lifted his flaccid dick and showed it to our friends. "Asleep, his rod is thicker and longer than many men. Time to wake up." I squeezed and pulled it until it twitched in my hand, then knelt and sucked it onto my tongue. It pulsed and woke up fully. I stood and pulled it over the wall. "See? Isn't that so much better?" His stiff dick got thumbs up from everyone. "Let's put it to good use. I'll stand along the wall as long as I can so you can watch. Just my thanks to you all for your concern."

After gulping more water, I bent over. From their angle, I guessed they could only see one tit swinging, but they could see Speedo's thick rod slip under my ass. He held it so he could guide it up the thick lips of my raphe and expose and tousle my clit head. I told him to stop asking if I were Ok at least until I passed out again! While using my left hand to brace against the wall ledge, I heard low groans coming from below. They couldn't screw on the street, so they watched me closely. Speedo soon had me gasping again, though he STILL wasn't inside me. Before I could ask if he had a problem, I felt his swollen cock head angle past my inner lips. After a brief pause there to relish the warm contact, he pushed all ten stiff inches inside me with a single thrust. The group saw it vanish, but I felt it cleave and heat my instantly soaked pussy.

Speedo moaned and paused with his rigid rod completely imbedded in me. Impaled at last, and it felt wonderfully hot! I felt his huge stick push my cervix aside as my vaginal walls yielded to his friendly occupation. He slowly pulled out, allowing my pussy to collapse on itself and scream in protest. When he slowly returned, we both gasped again. Happy kitty rejoiced. The next, quicker, pumping was too much for one hand to brace so I turned and rested my ribs on the wall. As Speedo went faster pushing in deep, pulling out far, I became aware of my tits swinging freely and chaotically beyond the wall, the sharp thump that moved my clit and finally how each harder and harder pounding crashed against my asshole, stretching the round muscle and sending another shockwave to join the others Speedo created. We started on a high, but this talented hunk was pushing me higher and higher. In minutes, I was screaming out another orgasm and the crowd below roared as quietly as they could. I managed to brace myself with both hands on the wall and not fall down when my legs went to mush again.

Still stiff and still captured inside me, thanks to his solidly holding my hips, I realized he hadn't cum. Before I could ask him, this considerate man shifted his stance. As he stood taller, I felt his tool shift lower, actually toward my roof. He started pumping again and a remotely familiar feeling swelled inside me. Ohhh, WHAT was he doing to me? In seconds, I couldn't hold my breath, my body quaked and the tremors quickly rose and I began chirping again. I vaguely heard him grunting with each thrust. Just as the sky darkened and all sound ebbed, I heard him bellow his release. Lights came back and voices rose as I felt a surge of wet heat fill my pussy. Finally, I felt him empty his sack inside me. He groaned and grunted again as a second full load of hot cum splashed over my cervix. Holding my hips tightly against him, he shot a third thick charge that overflowed. I felt his juice rush out and soak my fiery streak, but I couldn't move from his grip. He shuddered a few more times and finally gasped before falling over onto my back. We fell over, still locked together, onto the thick towel.

When his dick finally softened and escaped, I rolled onto my back to keep most of his cum inside me. "Come here, sailor, and let me clean you of your tasty protein meal." As soon as he was close enough, I sucked his wilted cock into my mouth and licked it completely clean. "How about you clean ME up now? You left quite a large mess inside." When he flinched, I knew he wasn't ready to eat his full load of cream pie. "Can you handle licking up the overflow only from my lips, thighs and ass? Your cream tastes really good. Remember?" He managed my overflow, but I didn't want him to end the day with anything that disturbed him.

"Get me the small cup from the cooler, hon?" He looked at me quizzically. "I'm going to empty myself into the cup. Then, if you like, you can lick me clean of the little bits I can't get and make me cum yet again. But you don't have to." I hoped he would. "I don't usually savor cum, but yours is the most tasty I've ever had. It's sweeter than usual."

"Well, I'm flattered you like eating my cum, but the little tastes are all I can handle. Once you're drained, I'd love to lick you to orgasm again. Licking your savory pussy clean is special to me too. The mix of your nectar with my own cum makes it tolerable, even savory." He handed me the cup and watched as I pressed it to my labia and rocked myself to my feet. I squatted and pulsed his wonderful, satisfying seed into the plastic juice cup. Using my finger, I scooped and scrapped my vaginal walls for his love juice. I nearly came again from touching my sensitive pussy. Most of it went into the cup. I held my wet finger under his nose and told him to sniff it. "Mmmm, that smells like it's all you and I absolutely love that scent." Then he surprised me and sucked my finger completely into his mouth. I felt his tongue swirl around it as if it were a little cock and moaned at the pleasure.

He slipped two fingers inside me and scooped more mixed juices before moving me back to the wall. Our peepers were still there. Barely looking at them, he put those fingers under my nose and told me to inhale. In view of the others, we each sucked and cleaned a finger. He had me bend over by the wall so they could watch him push three fingers inside my snatch and scoop up more of my own juices with a little of his remains. I turned and we sucked the outer fingers much more easily than before. He had me put my right foot on the wall and swing my knee wide open before kneeling and licking my pussy and thighs clean of our juices.

He said he wanted to watch my beautiful face tense when I came, so he asked me to lean back while our fans watched him eat my pussy. How perfect is this guy? I opened my cunt to him. As his tongue found and cleaned my clit, his finger pushed inside my ass. He started cleaning my taint and rubbing my round muscle from the inside. I grabbed the cup of cum I had placed on the wall and drank it all down in several gulps. I wiped around the inside, as he wiped inside my pussy, and offered him my finger. He declined so I licked it clean. Using both index fingers, he rolled open my soggy snatch and licked between all my lips. When he licked under my hood, I started humping the air. He watched my chest redden again and my face clench in pre-orgasmic tension. Suddenly, fireworks in my brain again. I didn't notice him slip a finger in and up against my G-spot. I screamed again, but didn't pass out since it was so quick. He grabbed me and pulled me away from the edge and we fell onto the thick towel again. His face was covered in my cream again and I was gasping, AGAIN. As soon as we could breathe, we burst into laughter.

"What an incredible day! We've been up here nearly two hours and you orgasmed about five times? I hate to go, but I have to leave very soon. We still need help to get us off this roof."

"Oh Speedo, haven't you figured it out yet? You came hard twice, saved my life twice and gave me the best and tastiest orgasms of my life. Since I passed out for four+ minutes, that one should count as four orgasms. I didn't need rescuing. Every tenant gets a roof key and there's a spare hidden up here too. Mine is in the cooler with my bikini top." His mouth dropped and I saw confusion and several emotions run thru his face. "This is how I love to go fishing. I'm up here early mornings and evenings, but I never reveal that to my 'fish'. You are special. How about you come back tomorrow morning. If you're really special again, maybe we can spend the day together."

He stood and walked in circles a minute. "You conniving bitch! You baited me up here just for a lark." Oh, now I was worried I scarred away the first guy I ever asked to come back. "Well! Did you just hook me for the halibut?" Wow, a sense of humor too!

"With that lame joke, you better leave quick before I change my mind. Come here first!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "Get back here about 8:00 a.m. if you want to survive that hot sun you wonderful, talented hunk of a man. You WILL explain that stunt that actually knocked me out! Now scoot and don't forget your Speedo, Speedo." He pulled on his tiny suit, but pushed three fingers back in my pussy and scooped my nectar again. Something about a souvenir.

"All I'll say now about the cosmic orgasm stunt is that it's best done with one hand and an unusually long thumb really helps. Ciao bella." I watched him leave the building, wave and walk away while he sniffed his fingers. I could only hope he was coming back. Yup, November in Florida beats the hell out of NY... the snow is so much warmer here!

With just an hour of sun left, I spread out on my towel and soaked some rays for thirty minutes while thinking of my hunk and his cosmic orgasm. When my hand wouldn't stay away from my clit, I figured it was time to go fishing again. I put on my thong bottom, grabbed my top and went back to the roof. The street and the bench were empty. I watched and watched until I saw a suitable prospect. Waving my top frantically, like a distress flag, I finally caught his eye. "HELP! HELP ME! Can you hear me? Yes, you. I'm locked out and stuck on the roof. Please, PLEASE come up here and unlock the door." I just LOVE fishing.

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave or email constructive comments. Thanks....
[g ck 11/10/10]=========== 6376 words == Submitted 11/11/10, pub 11/12/10, rev 1- 11/12/10

14 hrs to 2330 11/10/10

seminal image: topless hottie on roof fakes being stuck; sex from rear as she leans over roof edge wall; snags next victim

12